Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Satan - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (7500 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2013
Image123:
You meant to say? You mean satan possessed you and embarrassed you. I'll ask again to be sure, Is killing normal? I've read the Bible, God doesn't keep telling people to kill those that refuse to worship or obey Him. The whole world was in disobedience from Adam, God didn't keep telling people to kill those that refuse to worship Him.You are in error of hasty generalization. Have you ever seen anger drive anyone? satan speaks PRIMARILY through the language of thought.

Satan didn't posses me and embarass me any where. . . My position is simple, killing is a normal human occurance or activity that doesn't require any supernatural agent. . .You god is all over the bible killing people himself, bragging about it and telling people to kill others that refuse to obey him, is your god satan?. . . .Your god has killed and commanded people to kill uncountable numbers people according to the bible, but satan has killed or has caused people to kill very very few people in the bible, unless if your bible god is satan. . .Anger has driven me to do so many things and it has also driven so many people to do many things. . .Thoughs have nothing to do with satan. . .We have studeid how thoughts come about, we have never seen any satan playing a role any where. .If you can give us the mechanism he uses to get to our thoughts then you will be taken seriously, but so far all you have been able to show is that satan is just an imaginary construct. . .Thoughts have nothing to do with any satan at all. . .His alleged infulence can not be found anywhere. . .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2013
hisblud: there we go again... Image123 asked you, am just repeating it...read his previous posts... Again what is the shape of sound...what is the form of love...Furthermore, do you agree that without the form of wave, sound still exist?

Can you show that satan exist on its own independent of the nonsense you have been spweing since?. . .I asked you to show that satan exist and you replied by asking if I want to be foolish. .No, I don't want to be foolish, use your foolishiness and show me objective evidence on the existence of satan. .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2013
mazaje:

Satan didn't posses me and embarass me any where. . . My position is simple, killing is a normal human occurance or activity that doesn't require any supernatural agent. . .
Satan possessed you to initially insist that killing is normal. Now, you are trying to 'mean to say'. killing is not not normal human activity, it is a crime, it is abnormal and shocking from Cain till date.

You god is all over the bible killing people himself, bragging about it and telling people to kill others that refuse to obey him, is your god satan?. . . .
What exactly is the meaning of 'all over the bible'? Hope you are not still in the error/fallacy of hasty generalisation? If you read your bible, you would have observed that God is not satan. satan is the adversary while God is your Creator.

Your god has killed and commanded people to kill uncountable numbers people according to the bible, but satan has killed or has caused people to kill very very few people in the bible, unless if your bible god is satan. . .
You show your confusion yet again. Make up your mind, do you think God is satan or you think satan is better than God?

Anger has driven me to do so many things and it has also driven so many people to do many things. . .
The same way you have seen anger drive you and your folks is the same way i have seen satan lie. Stay focused. satan is invisible but can make you do things, like anger makes you do things.

Thoughs have nothing to do with satan. . .We have studeid how thoughts come about, we have never seen any satan playing a role any where. .If you can give us the mechanism he uses to get to our thoughts then you will be taken seriously, but so far all you have been able to show is that satan is just an imaginary construct. . .Thoughts have nothing to do with any satan at all. . .His alleged infulence can not be found anywhere. . .
i said "satan speaks PRIMARILY through the language of thought." You may want to read that more slowly so as not to miss out any detail or assume things not said. Who are the 'we' in this your quote, does it include you? i have already given you two mechanisms to use to observe satan, One the Bible, and two mediums. You have proven lazy and armchair thus far.
Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Any serious bible reader can correlate the actions of the devil with what is readily on ground(daily and global experience) and as described in scriptures. On the other hand, since you are unfortunate enough to be locked up in some country where you do not experience raw evil but only hear and dismiss. You can discipline and exercise yourself for strong meat. Our senses are primarily designed by God to readily perceive the physical. But there are folks that are 'gifted' and some folks that exercise themselves to experience other realms. This exercise may be achieved through discipline and denial of the flesh through means like fastings, meditations, prayers, and the other means i have earlier mentioned. You still remain free to live in denial and ignorance. Ignorance is bliss they say. i've seen folks that say HIV is an imaginary construct, and cancer is just white man propaganda.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:06am On May 30, 2013
mazaje:

Can you show that satan exist on its own independent of the nonsense you have been spweing since?. . .I asked you to show that satan exist and you replied by asking if I want to be foolish. .No, I don't want to be foolish, use your foolishiness and show me objective evidence on the existence of satan. .
describe to me the shape of sound and the form of love?
his voice is as sound to a deaf man, and his form is as an imagelooks to a blind man... Can you guess the deaf and blind man now?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:24am On May 30, 2013
He's shapeless and formless, and speaks through the mind...

Hmmm.. Sounds like God to me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? / What Type Of girls will You Approve Your Sons To Marry / Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.