Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (7502 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2013
Toluwarni:
And how long were you a theist??

All my life until 2007-2008 when I stopped believing completely. . .I was born into a muslim family like most Hausa people from kano state, my mum was a christian who became a muslims after she married my dad. . .Dad died and she became a christian again, and we all joined her. . .became a christian at age 14. . .Stopped believing in god at age 27. . .Am 33 years old now. . .

1 Like

Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2013
musKeeto:
Well, I've tried it and nothing happened. Maybe I was missing the super secret weed replacement - 'faith'..

And I'm serious. I really did. No Satan, but I had this strange itch on my left ass..

oh stop lying there...for how long just some few minutes and then u decided it wasnt working? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2013
mazaje:

Liquid oxygen is still oxygen. . .
Its unusual to see liquid oxygen, do i have to think for you?

1 Like

Re: Satan by Image123(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Light a match, you will see oxygen burning. There is no acid test to see or to reveal either God or Satan. The athesits challenged Christians to convert an atheist through Gods powers as proof of gods existence within a week. Nothing happened grin
Light the faith and you will 'see' God. Do some spiritism exercises and you will 'see' spirits.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 6:55am On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Light the faith and you will 'see' God. Do some spiritism exercises and you will 'see' spirits.

Exactly, i think atheist are quite lazy to meditate on a particular thing... i wish they could practice trully some meditation exercise on an object say satan consistently, then they would surely "see" him... instead of coming here to shout 'NO SUPERNATURAL", this is the gateway... MEDITATE!!! Dont allow the illusion of NATURALISM blind you, MEDITATE! You woulD 'see' reality!!!
Re: Satan by nnofaith: 11:24am On May 21, 2013
Image123:
spiritism exercises like smoking ganja!

bigup man! ina jamaican stylee!
Re: Satan by nnofaith: 11:26am On May 21, 2013
hisblud:

Exactly, i think atheist are quite lazy to meditate on a particular thing... i wish they could practice trully some meditation exercise on an object say satan consistently, then they would surely "see" him... instead of coming here to shout 'NO SUPERNATURAL", this is the gateway... MEDITATE!!! Dont allow the illusion of NATURALISM blind you, MEDITATE! You woulD 'see' reality!!!
yeah right!
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2013
nnofaith: spiritism exercises like smoking ganja!

bigup man! ina jamaican stylee!
slow down and learn.
Re: Satan by DeepSight(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje1: Why is satan invisible?. . . Theist tell us that god fails to show up because of the free-will thing. Why has Satan stayed as invisible as god? He does not appear any where or to any body, he is also invisible.Theist say that their god stays hidden for some very strange reason I can't understand, if theists know he is there already and he is real and they really know and believe he is watching there is NO reason to stay invisible. Again why does satan stay as hidden as god? When every theist believes he is there and is watching? If satan wanted to disrupt god's plan as theist's tell us why is he not in the middle of every where bidding for souls? How exactly could satan make anyone do anything? By hiding he's showing his impotence. Some claim he has weird telepathic powers, but if satan could "get in our heads," that takes away our free will and makes a mockery of the whole "judgment of god thing.". Why is satan invisibe when theist he exist?. . .I just can't understand this whole tale. . .

Mazaje, I am going to ask you a very simple question, but it is also a profound and deep question, I think, so please do not give a knee jerk reaction or respond with just the first obvious thing that comes to your mind. Think very deeply on it please. Right - now here is the question -

Can you see yourself? Are you visible to yourself? Are you visible to other people also?
Re: Satan by vedaxcool(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:

Gravity can actually be liquefied and light a match u would know it is gravity!
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2013
hisblud:

I have been meditating in my roon quitely and saying satan for close to an hour now, , ,I haven't seen anything ohh. . .Have you tried it, if you have pls can you describe how satan looks, what are his facial features and what is the color of his skin. . .

1 Like

Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2013
Deep Sight:

Can you see yourself? Are you visible to yourself? Are you visible to other people also?

I can see myself in the mirrow, I can see most parts of my body without the help of a mirror. . .I am visible to myself and others. . .

1 Like

Re: Satan by dare2think: 1:33pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Don't be thick, spirits are INVISIBLE.

oK Smarty Pants, can you explain how and why spirits are invisible??

Try not to be 'thick' in your reply!
Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

when you know the meaning of the term 'supernatural' then you'll know why spirits are invincible
Re: Satan by dare2think: 2:04pm On May 21, 2013
Toluwarni: when you know the meaning of the term 'supernatural' then you'll know why spirits are invincible

Ok, since you have made it known that I dont know the meaning, I suspect you are adept in the subject.

Care to educate us as to why the spirits are invincible?
Re: Satan by DeepSight(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje:

I can see myself in the mirrow, I can see most parts of my body without the help of a mirror. . .I am visible to myself and others. . .

- - - >
Deep Sight:

please do not give a knee jerk reaction or respond with just the first obvious thing that comes to your mind. Think very deeply on it please.

- - - >

- - - >
mazaje:

i can see most parts of my body

Think on the above. You haven't even started at all, old chap.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

Because they are not visible to human eyes, duh. Ever heard of infrared or spectrum or planes of sound or vibration that humans can't readily access using just the 'five' senses?
Re: Satan by dare2think: 2:45pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Because they are not visible to human eyes

They are not visible to human eyes, yet you want to convince me that they are real!!!

Have you got 'super-human' vision??
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

They are not visible to human eyes, yet you want to convince me that they are real!!!

Have you got 'super-human' vision??

no. Unfortunately, you have not dared to think outside the box you shackled yourself in. You've even deliberately avoided and cut the part of my post that can spur and free your thinking.
Re: Satan by dare2think: 3:12pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
no. Unfortunately, you have not dared to think outside the box you shackled yourself in. You've even deliberately avoided and cut the part of my post that can spur and free your thinking.

I chose the part relavant to the question I asked!

You will not kung foo your way out of this!!
You have not seen spirits, you have not bothered to explain 'why' they are invincible, yet you want to have me believe in them!

Perhaps you need to do the thinking outside the bondage you entrapped yourself in.

Why are your spirits invincible? what is the purpose of their invincibility?

Answer those and stop obfuscating about.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje:

I have been meditating in my roon quitely and saying satan for close to an hour now, , ,I haven't seen anything ohh. . .Have you tried it, if you have pls can you describe how satan looks, what are his facial features and what is the color of his skin. . .

ha ha do you think its just and hour... no! that is not meditation... I wasnt the one needing to see him but you... so meditate is the way...
Re: Satan by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 21, 2013
hisblud:

ha ha do you think its just and hour... no! that is not meditation... I wasnt the one needing to see him but you... so meditate is the way...
Have you tried it?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

I chose the part relavant to the question I asked!

You will not kung foo your way out of this!!
You have not seen spirits, you have not bothered to explain 'why' they are invincible, yet you want to have me believe in them!

Perhaps you need to do the thinking outside the bondage you entrapped yourself in.

Why are your spirits invincible? what is the purpose of their invincibility?

Answer those and stop obfuscating about.
Big grammar doesn't fit you, keep it simple please. Also, i said 'invisible', not 'invincible'. I'm not interested in your question and answer sessions, interested in minds that still have capacity for learning and sincerity.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Because they are not visible to human eyes, duh. Ever heard of infrared or spectrum or planes of sound or vibration that humans can't readily access using just the 'five' senses?

So infrared and spectrum of planes are supernatural because we can't see them?. . .The devil is invisible because?. . .Why must he be invisible when people already believe he exist?. . .Does that make any sense to you?. . .Is the devil omnipresent?. . .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2013
hisblud:

Have you ever seen the devil by meditating?. . .
Re: Satan by dare2think: 4:48pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Big grammar doesn't fit you, keep it simple please. Also, i said 'invisible', not 'invincible'. I'm not interested in your question and answer sessions, interested in minds that still have capacity for learning and sincerity.

Ok Grammer troll, once again do not obfuscate, lets stick to the subject.

You can't attest to what you have no idea about. 'Spirits are invisible', yet you have no idea how or why!

Do not make assertive statements if you can not back it up. This is not a church congregation where you are fed nonsense without being respected enough to inspect properly.

Perhaps you need to broaden you own capacity to learn and,at the very least, be sincere enough to admit you know nothing about your 'spirits' that are invisible.
Re: Satan by plaetton: 4:49pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Spiritual exercises?
Whigh ones?
Would you not be the among the first to condemn such as pagan, heathen witchcraft or satanic?
Are there any that are prescribed in your bible?

Religion na wa!
Re: Satan by plaetton: 4:57pm On May 21, 2013
hisblud:

Na wa.
This is quite new from the stable of religilous rabble babble.
I thought Christianity was about reading the bible, praying and accepting Jesus by faith.
Up till now, I never heard that transcendental mediation was a requirement.
I thought that was new age Buddhism.
I learn new stuff everyday from NL Christians.

1 Like

Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

Ok Grammer troll, once again do not obfuscate, lets stick to the subject.

You can't attest to what you have no idea about. 'Spirits are invisible', yet you have no idea how or why!

Do not make assertive statements if you can not back it up. This is not a church congregation where you are fed nonsense without being respected enough to inspect properly.

Perhaps you need to broaden you own capacity to learn and,at the very least, be sincere enough to admit you know nothing about your 'spirits' that are invisible.

They just keep making seertions wihout knowing what they are talking about. . .satan this , satan that . . .PLEASE can any body here descrie how satan looks like to me. . .Any body here to describe his features and looks please. . .Any why must satan remain invisible when some people already believe he exist?
Re: Satan by dare2think: 5:32pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje:

They just keep making seertions wihout knowing what they are talking about. . .satan this , satan that . . .PLEASE can any body here descrie how satan looks like to me. . .Any body here to describe his features and looks please. . .Any why must satan remain invisible when some people already believe he exist?

Lets just accept the excuse about God not revealing himself/herself/itself for a minute.

What about the devil? What's his excuse?

He revolted already and he does not give a f, why complete his defiance and reveal himself?
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

Lets just accept the excuse about God not revealing himself/herself/itself for a minute.

What about the devil? What's his excuse?

He revolted already and he does not give a f, why complete his defiance and reveal himself?

I tire. . .Satan is already trying to destroy men according to the story, when isn't he in central Abuja or Lagos bargaining for souls?. . .God they say remains hidden because of free willm what about satan?. . Why does he remain invisible when all of them believe he exist already?. . .Why is he hiding?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 21, 2013
musKeeto:
Have you tried it?
for what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member / Asking for Tithe is Fraud: Pastor(Dr) Abel Damina / Devilish Advice In God's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.