Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,455 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:50 AM

Satan - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (7544 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2013
Satan, just like the Religion God, Does NOT exist. The entire world can be fooled, but I wont be. Never!
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
You are assuming many things.

you must be a witness to come up with such a statement, no?. . .Have you ever seen satan commanding any body to do anything?. . .
Re: Satan by dare2think: 10:35pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
From satan to God to comedy to Oyedepo. You need a friend.

No, I need you.

Never knew you were a comedian? You give me jokes.

Who needs friends when there is a jester around.

Still waiting on that memo which shows Satan's orders.

You were there right? I mean the meeting between Satan and the Boys!
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

Anger is an emotion and it is visible, when am angry you will know just by looking at me. . .Is anger caused by satan?. . .
Anger is visible? What is the shape or form or color or size of anger?

1 Like

Re: Satan by dare2think: 10:37pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

you must be a witness to come up with such a statement, no?. . .Have you ever seen satan commanding any body to do anything?. . .

Imagine!!

Can you just imagine the boldness in acute delusion. lol

Its actually funny. Satan orders some boys, and our jester had the privilege to witness it!!

Wow!
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

Again, have you ever seen anger drive someone or jealousy?
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
Again, have you ever seen anger drive someone or jealousy?

Human emotions is now satan?. . .
Re: Satan by plaetton: 11:09pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
Anger is visible? What is the shape or form or color or size of anger?
MRI can map out in graphic color, anger, fear, joy and other mental states and emotions.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

Human emotions is now satan?. . .
Answer the question, have you seen anger or jealousy drive a person? What is the shape, color or form you saw if yes?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2013
plaetton:
MRI can map out in graphic color, anger, fear, joy and other mental states and emotions.
possible. There are crude mediums to use to physically experience the reality of spirits. Perhaps, we might get a scientific breakthrough apparatus to measure in the future?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 12:32am On May 23, 2013
You guys were so particular to see satan and spirit. Talk is cheap. You have been shown the way to clearly experience such. Spirit travel, astral and psychic study, mysticism, sorcery are all real. Its rather convenient to sit facelessly on the internet and criticize. There is the real world out there, where these things i say are not revelation but are easily affirmed and confirmed by older and more exposed people than you. Indeed, if you think education is expensive try ignorance.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 12:59am On May 23, 2013
Image123: You guys were so particular to see satan and spirit. Talk is cheap. You have been shown the way to clearly experience such. Spirit travel, astral and psychic study, mysticism, sorcery are all real. Its rather convenient to sit facelessly on the internet and criticize. There is the real world out there, where these things i say are not revelation but are easily affirmed and confirmed by older and more exposed people than you. Indeed, if you think education is expensive try ignorance.

LOL!!!. . . Do you know any one that used any of your mediums and saw satan?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:12am On May 23, 2013
From_Guiriga:
Who is Satan?
Get thee behind me satan!
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:54am On May 23, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Why hide yourself behind fancy talk bro. Very articulate answer. I have to give it you. I fear you do not know what you are talking about. That is what folks like you do when they do not have an explanation or answer to a question. Very articulate, very eloquent, mostly bullshyt.

OH GREAT ... Am bold to make a confession... You are deceived by the great deceiver....making you feel you know what you think you know when he has blinded you from the truth!!
Rom 1:22

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
KJV

3. When referring to atheists always use power-filled terms like 'intelligent, educated, thinkers, strong minded and independent.'

4. Ensure you call Christians childish degrading names like, pathetic air-heads, pointless God-bother-er's, deluded bible kissers and insult them with statements which include the terms like ignorant, clueless, uneducated. The goal here is to provoke and frustrate the Christian to the point they become angry, then, you can then claim they are a hypocrite for not being 'loving like Jesus.'
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:01am On May 23, 2013
Image123:
hisblud, where did you get those numbered 'laws' that seem to aptly describe tied guys and their moves?

Bros, here https://www.nairaland.com/298119/30-keys-being-effective-atheist#4207812
whenever i go through all they say, reading thru what badu enumerates i just laf grin Help yourself
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:06am On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

Have you ever seen the devil force any body to do anything? Have you ever seen the devil collaborate with any body or are you just propagating ancient myths you have been indoctrinated to accept as true?. . .

YOU of course!!
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:17am On May 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Satan, just like the Religion God, Does NOT exist. The entire world can be fooled, but I wont be. Never!

neither will i be fooled by all things being natural or just matter

7. naturalism alone does not satisfactorily explain the realities of our knon world

8. naturalism is also a belief-system that holds dogmatic assertions
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:26am On May 23, 2013
mazaje: ^^

What is the form or shap of Satan?. . .Is satan in the image and form of a man?. . .Sound, love, etc are not living beings. . .Spirits are said to be living beings. . .In what form does satan exist and how can I know him when I see him?. . .What medium can we use to see satan? Have you ever sen him using the medium?

Ok Sound, love are non living things, can you show me the SHAPE OF SOUND, FORM OF LOVE!

Dont dodge this question...please answer...
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2013
hisblud:

Ok Sound, love are non living things, can you show me the SHAPE OF SOUND, FORM OF LOVE!

Dont dodge this question...please answer...

They don't have a form. . .What is the form of satan? According to the myth he is alive and interacts with humans. How does his voice sound like and what language does he speak?. .

hisblud:

YOU of course!!

You saw the devil interacting with me when and where?. . . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 10:33am On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

They don't have a form. . .What is the form of satan? According to the myth he is alive and interacts with humans. How does his voice sound like and what language does he speak?. .

You saw the devil interacting with me when and where?. . . .

You have answered yourself! Is that a scientific discovery or your personal myth that sound has no form?
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2013
hisblud:

You have answered yourself! Is that a scientific discovery or your personal myth that sound has no form?

Sound exist in form of waves. . .We are taking about satan, not sound, in what image does satan exist, pls answer and don't doge the question. .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:09am On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

Sound exist in form of waves. . .We are taking about satan, not sound, in what image does satan exist, pls answer and don't doge the question. .

on one hand you say it does not HAVE FORM on another you say it exist in the FORM OF WAVES, which is it? Furthermore, do you agree that without the form of wave, sound still exist?

7. naturalism alone does not satisfactorily explain the realities of our knon world

Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2013
hisblud:

on one hand you say it does not HAVE FORM on another you say it exist in the FORM OF WAVES, which is it? Furthermore, do you agree that without the form of wave, sound still exist?

The topic is about satan not sound, if you want to discuss sound open a topic and discuss it there, what is the form or image of satan?. . .Don't dodge, answer the question. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

The topic is about satan not sound, if you want to discuss sound open a topic and discuss it there, what is the form or image of satan?. . .Don't dodge, answer the question. . .

If you have faith in formless sound inwhich you cant see its form to be able to describe it, why not accept by faith the existence of satan... IMHO!

Re: Satan by DeepSight(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

You really disappointed me on my question on seeing yourself. Can you try again please?
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2013
hisblud: Get thee behind me satan!
Your funny guy. But that is what comedians do.
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2013
hisblud:

OH GREAT ... Am bold to make a confession... You are deceived by the great deceiver....making you feel you know what you think you know when he has blinded you from the truth!!

You are the one here professing to know Satan and what not. I'm just calling you out on your nonsense rambling man.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 23, 2013
Do science and religion approach reason in different ways? Is the reasoning of faith different from the reasoning of science? Can either help the other to get a more complete understanding of the universe?

I suppose the answer is yes and no. I think both science and religion are concerned with the search for motivated belief. They are not just plucking ideas out of the air but they have reasons from experience to support the ideas they believe to be true. But the way they seek them is somewhat different. Science is looking at the world as an object — as an “it”—which you can pull apart and do with what you want. And with science you can repeat things. You can do the same experiment over and over again until you feel sure you understand what is going on. And that gives science a great secret weapon. But there are great swaths of human encounter with reality where you meet reality not just as an object but where there is a personal dimension. Unlike with the scientific experiment, no personal experience is ever going to be exactly repeated. If we listen to a Mozart quartet, even if we play the same disc twice, we shan’t experience it in quite the same way on each occasion. Similarly, the encounter between persons, even more the encounter with the personal reality of God, has to be based on trusting and not on testing. If I were always setting little traps to test my friends, I would pretty soon destroy the possibility of friendship between us. And certainly religion respects that you shall not put the Lord your God to a test. So there are differences between the two. But the motivation, the search for truthful understanding through well-motivated belief, is a common feature. Of course, religious understanding is much more complex obviously because of its personal character.
http://incharacter.org/features/john-polkinghornes-unseen-realities/

Some food for tot grin grin grin
Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 23, 2013
From_Guiriga:

You are the one here professing to know Satan and what not. I'm just calling you out on your nonsense rambling man.

Can you quote where i said i KNOW SATAN!?
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2013
hisblud:

If you have faith in formless sound inwhich you cant see its form to be able to describe it, why not accept by faith the existence of satan... IMHO!

I don't have faith in sound, i can hear it, I can hear the sound of my voice and when i clap my hands. Can you hear satan?. . .Does satan speak? What language does satan speak since you believe he communicates withn humans and commands them to do things. . . .how does his voice sound like?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

I don't have faith in sound, i can hear it, I can hear the sound of my voice and when i clap my hands. Can you hear satan?. . .Does satan speak? What language does satan speak since you believe he communicates withn humans and commands them to do things. . . .how does his voice sound like?
to my earlier question, Furthermore, do you agree that without the form of wave, sound still exist?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

LOL!!!. . . Do you know any one that used any of your mediums and saw satan?. . .
yes i do. Do you know anyone who used any of those mediums?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Christian, How Do You Love God? / Once Saved, Saved Forever? / For Deepsight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.