Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,455 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:50 AM

Satan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (7544 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:10am On May 22, 2013
dare2think:

You really need to shut the hell up with your pathetic attempt in trying to sound reasonable.

If Satan is not responsible for every bad thing then I'm guessing he chooses the evil he wants to participate in, right?

Satan to God: I feel like using tornadoes on the people in Florida, but I'm a bit tired do you want the Job?
God: Nah, dude I'm Tired, let the humans handle it

Bloody wimp!
grin grin
4. Ensure you call Christians childish degrading names like, pathetic air-heads, pointless God-bother-er's, deluded bible kissers and insult them with statements which include the terms like ignorant, clueless, uneducated. The goal here is to provoke and frustrate the Christian to the point they become angry, then, you can then claim they are a hypocrite for not being 'loving like Jesus.'
Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2013
ifeness:

because God and Satan aint real

According to you faith be it unto you...
Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:24am On May 22, 2013
From_Guiriga:

That is what they are asking, where is this great deceiver that they cannot see it. Have you seen him/her/it?

he is already at work in and thru you...peeps...blinding you from actually seeing thru the illusion of naturalism. Making you to glorify the creature over the Creator who is Blessed forever.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:30am On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

There is nothing in your life or the life of any christian that makes it special when compared to the life of an atheist, hindu, muslim, taoist etc, christians don't live longer,happier lives with more fulfillment than any other group of people, christians are not better protected, richer or have a better sense of fulfillment, nothing to show that there is any god guiding christians more because christians are not even more moral than non christians, so what is it and the god hypothesis?. . .Satan can NOT be clearly seen in anybody's life or thoughts, all you see are people doing things, have you ever seen or heard satan telling any body to do anything?. . .So bad things are caused by satan, eh?. . .I thought your bible say god created good and evil and not satan?

2. Remember that you are looking for faults in other religions (Christians) not trying to defend yours so do not try to prove atheism! Remember, it's much easier to destroy than build up.

9. Never answer any justified question directly but quickly change the subject to make a completely different point. If you're asked why you keep changing the subject just repeat this step as necessary.

7. naturalism alone does not satisfactorily explain the realities of our knon world

8. naturalism is also a belief-system that holds dogmatic assertions

why are you trying to change the topic, you want to see satan, stay on it, dont compare us with you... stay the course and find satan... btw are we suppose to do your assignments for you ... dont be lazy... youve asked a questions and we have provided answers [MEDITATE], take a break off nairaland, and dedicate your precious time to seek him... and get your result...also looking forward to your inspiring youtube video when you come to nigeria
Re: Satan by dare2think: 11:42am On May 22, 2013
Image123:
eureka! Seems the light shone? At least, now you're saying what i said, not what i didn't say. You are learning, you are making progress. Many times, man is responsible for other bad things.

I'm sure you were pleased with yourself after writing the nonsense above.

Man is responsible for some bad things and Satan is responsible for some too, right?

Ok, how do you decipher who is responsible for a particular 'bad thing' when it happens? Do you sit with Satan in his Boardroom to know which 'bad thing' he is involved in or which one he should participate in?

'Man is responsible for other bad things' says the telepathic magician that has the intricate knowledge of all that goes on in every Man's mind.

And since you are adept in this knowledge, who is responsible for the islamic bombings around the world, Man or Satan?

I'm certain of this though, you either feed this garbage to people or you gobble it up when told.
Re: Satan by dare2think: 11:45am On May 22, 2013
hisblud:
grin grin

Why not include your brother's insult in your post. You delibrately ignore his insensitive posts towards me and post mine.

Tell me, is that being objective? At least be fair in your assessments.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2013
hisblud:

why are you trying to change the topic, you want to see satan, stay on it, dont compare us with you... stay the course and find satan... btw are we suppose to do your assignments for you ... dont be lazy... youve asked a questions and we have provided answers [MEDITATE], take a break off nairaland, and dedicate your precious time to seek him... and get your result...also looking forward to your inspiring youtube video when you come to nigeria

Do you know any one that has meditated and seen satan as a result of the meditation?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

Do you know any one that has meditated and seen satan as a result of the meditation?. . .

Hmm, most i know first before you attempt it?
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2013
hisblud:

he is already at work in and thru you...peeps...blinding you from actually seeing thru the illusion of naturalism. Making you to glorify the creature over the Creator who is Blessed forever.

Why hide yourself behind fancy talk bro. Very articulate answer. I have to give it you. I fear you do not know what you are talking about. That is what folks like you do when they do not have an explanation or answer to a question. Very articulate, very eloquent, mostly bullshyt.

1 Like

Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2013
hisblud:

Hmm, most i know first before you attempt it?
Who is Satan?
Re: Satan by dare2think: 2:19pm On May 22, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Very articulate, very eloquent,

[size=15pt]mostly bullshyt[/size].

Corrected.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

There is nothing in your life or the life of any christian that makes it special when compared to the life of an atheist, hindu, muslim, taoist etc, christians don't live longer,happier lives with more fulfillment than any other group of people, christians are not better protected, richer or have a better sense of fulfillment, nothing to show that there is any god guiding christians more because christians are not even more moral than non christians, so what is it and the god hypothesis?. . .Satan can NOT be clearly seen in anybody's life or thoughts, all you see are people doing things, have you ever seen or heard satan telling any body to do anything?. . .So bad things are caused by satan, eh?. . .I thought your bible say god created good and evil and not satan?. . .

The life of any true christian is special. A true christian is a follower of Jesus Christ washed and redeemed by the blood of the lamb. He lives a life of unspeakable joy and full of glory. He is free from the power of sin and able to overcome sin sweatlessly. He has received power to be the sons of God. He has the gift of prayer, the fellowship of the brethren, the abiding presence and witness of God's Spirit, the light of God's Word, and the hope of eternity. He is not as others who have NO hope. A man's life does not consist in the abundance of material possessions that he has. i've seen people who had money, cars, house, education, and yet live an unfulfilled and unhappy life. Some have even committed suicide despite their 'great' status. So many are under the yoke and shackle of sin, crime, unfaithfulness and corruption. i've seen rich christians, very rich christians. i've also seen poor christians. i've seen also that truly, a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his material wealth. i've consistently seen the way of righteousness bring in a radiant life. A life of hope and of joy inexplicable. These are things no man can buy. i've seen God show Himself strong on the behalf of His own. Christians are not promised longer lives than others by God, they are promised eternal life. i've consistently seen God change the lives and character of people, from sinners to saints. i've seen Him take away anger, immorality, hatred, selfishness, violence and problems. i've seen peace that is ABOVE understanding and explanation, unheard of in the life of any other but a christian. i've seen peace in pain, hope in hopelessness, joy in every circumstance, love without end, divine guidance repeatedly demonstrated ONLY in the life of christians. If you decide to close your eyes or sit in some room in some country where you claim there are no(few) christians, and then you make some hasty generalisation based on your limited life, well i have news for you. i've been with real christians(not just nominal). i've been with people of other and no religions. The difference is clear to me. The only respite a sinner ever has is when the sinner(watever religion or irreligion) tries at doing something righteous. Righteousness is the way God created man to live and find fulfilment. You aree under the grip of satan, and that is why you have almost no choice than to do what he tells you to do. If he tells you to get drunk, you can't say no. If he hates you so much as to tempt you to commit a crime, you will do it. If he tells you to get angry and furiously leave this thread now, you have to. He is going to tempt you now. Don't get into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Satan by Image123(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2013
dare2think:

I'm sure you were pleased with yourself after writing the nonsense above.

Man is responsible for some bad things and Satan is responsible for some too, right?

Ok, how do you decipher who is responsible for a particular 'bad thing' when it happens? Do you sit with Satan in his Boardroom to know which 'bad thing' he is involved in or which one he should participate in?

'Man is responsible for other bad things' says the telepathic magician that has the intricate knowledge of all that goes on in every Man's mind.

And since you are adept in this knowledge, who is responsible for the islamic bombings around the world, Man or Satan?

I'm certain of this though, you either feed this garbage to people or you gobble it up when told.
You are getting it little by little. See how your assumptions have been deceiving you all this while. Man is responsible for some bad things and Satan is responsible for some too. Good of you. When a man decides not to prepare for tomorrow, or take his projects seriously, he is responsible for his failure. The person who fails to plan is planning to fail. When a man does not look before he leaps, the evil that befalls is due to his carelessness, not devil. The pain he will cause his family and friends to go through, the poverty he might inflict on his children if he loses his job is caused by him, not the devil. When a man is careless with what he eats and poisons himself, it is not the devil, it is him. The debt incurred from hospital/medical expenditure is his fault, not the devil. Sometimes, man can collaborate with the devil to perpetuate evil. Many times, the devil can even force man(like you) to do what he wants. Other times, he will trick you to taking the evil decision. He can make you create chaos, break bottles and tear shirts. He can make you spoil anotherr person's life with your wickedness. You and the devil will both have to answer for your evil works on the day of judgement. Don't think you will be absolved, don't let the devil deceive you again that he is the only one doing evil.
Re: Satan by dare2think: 5:58pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
You are getting it little by little. See how your assumptions have been deceiving you all this while. Man is responsible for some bad things and Satan is responsible for some too. Good of you. When a man decides not to prepare for tomorrow, or take his projects seriously, he is responsible for his failure. The person who fails to plan is planning to fail. When a man does not look before he leaps, the evil that befalls is due to his carelessness, not devil. The pain he will cause his family and friends to go through, the poverty he might inflict on his children if he loses his job is caused by him, not the devil. When a man is careless with what he eats and poisons himself, it is not the devil, it is him. The debt incurred from hospital/medical expenditure is his fault, not the devil. Sometimes, man can collaborate with the devil to perpetuate evil. Many times, the devil can even force man(like you) to do what he wants. Other times, he will trick you to taking the evil decision. He can make you create chaos, break bottles and tear shirts. He can make you spoil anotherr person's life with your wickedness. You and the devil will both have to answer for your evil works on the day of judgement. Don't think you will be absolved, don't let the devil deceive you again that he is the only one doing evil.

My Goodness!!

Please tell me you read your post properly before posting it. Man and Satan are both responsible, right? Man is responsible in some cases and in otherS Satan 'tricks' Man,right? And to add to the delusion, 'sometimes man collaborate with the Devil'.

Did you attend all the meetings and collaborations?

Please tell me you were at all the meetings? lol

This is just plain pathetic.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2013
dare2think:

My Goodness!!

Please tell me you read your post properly before posting it. Man and Satan are both responsible, right? Man is responsible in some cases and in otherS Satan 'tricks' Man,right? And to add to the delusion, 'sometimes man collaborate with the Devil'.

Did you attend all the meetings and collaborations?

Please tell me you were at all the meetings? lol

This is just plain pathetic.
i helped you amplify mans responsibility since you initially thought man was not responsible. What meetings do you refer to?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2013
hisblud:

hisblud, where did you get those numbered 'laws' that seem to aptly describe tied guys and their moves?
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:

The life of any true christian is special. A true christian is a follower of Jesus Christ washed and redeemed by the blood of the lamb. He lives a life of unspeakable joy and full of glory. He is free from the power of sin and able to overcome sin sweatlessly. He has received power to be the sons of God. He has the gift of prayer, the fellowship of the brethren, the abiding presence and witness of God's Spirit, the light of God's Word, and the hope of eternity. He is not as others who have NO hope. A man's life does not consist in the abundance of material possessions that he has. i've seen people who had money, cars, house, education, and yet live an unfulfilled and unhappy life. Some have even committed suicide despite their 'great' status. So many are under the yoke and shackle of sin, crime, unfaithfulness and corruption. i've seen rich christians, very rich christians. i've also seen poor christians. i've seen also that truly, a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his material wealth. i've consistently seen the way of righteousness bring in a radiant life. A life of hope and of joy inexplicable. These are things no man can buy. i've seen God show Himself strong on the behalf of His own. Christians are not promised longer lives than others by God, they are promised eternal life. i've consistently seen God change the lives and character of people, from sinners to saints. i've seen Him take away anger, immorality, hatred, selfishness, violence and problems. i've seen peace that is ABOVE understanding and explanation, unheard of in the life of any other but a christian. i've seen peace in pain, hope in hopelessness, joy in every circumstance, love without end, divine guidance repeatedly demonstrated ONLY in the life of christians. If you decide to close your eyes or sit in some room in some country where you claim there are no(few) christians, and then you make some hasty generalisation based on your limited life, well i have news for you. i've been with real christians(not just nominal). i've been with people of other and no religions. The difference is clear to me. The only respite a sinner ever has is when the sinner(watever religion or irreligion) tries at doing something righteous. Righteousness is the way God created man to live and find fulfilment. You aree under the grip of satan, and that is why you have almost no choice than to do what he tells you to do. If he tells you to get drunk, you can't say no. If he hates you so much as to tempt you to commit a crime, you will do it. If he tells you to get angry and furiously leave this thread now, you have to. He is going to tempt you now. Don't get into trouble.

Your evidence to show that christians are happeier than NON christians any where in the world is?. . . .Evidence that christians commit less crimes than non christians is what?. . . .What evidence do you have to show for these things?. . .I don't drink at all so I don't know where you got your tale about satan telling me to drink, by the way have you ever seen satan telling any body to drink?. . .Even Jesus drank as well according to the bible. . .What are you on about?. .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:

Have you ever seen the devil force any body to do anything? Have you ever seen the devil collaborate with any body or are you just propagating ancient myths you have been indoctrinated to accept as true?. . .
Re: Satan by dare2think: 9:05pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
i helped you amplify mans responsibility since you initially thought man was not responsible. What meetings do you refer to?

The meetings you chaired when Satan and Man collaborated!

The ones you delegated responsibilities to, since both seem to have choices on which bad things to do and whatnot.

I assume you were there when Satan and Man were deciding who should be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

Your evidence to show that christians are happeier than NON christians any where in the world is?. . . .Evidence that christians commit less crimes than non christians is what?. . . .What evidence do you have to show for these things?. . .I don't drink at all so I don't know where you got your tale about satan telling me to drink, by the way have you ever seen satan telling any body to drink?. . .Even Jesus drank as well according to the bible. . .What are you on about?. .
What sort of evidence would you accept? I used the word 'if' as regards to drinking. i see youth were deceived to focus on only that. Your sins you hid but you cannot hide it from God. Thanks be to God, your op has been answered. i hope the things you learnt stick.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

Have you ever seen the devil force any body to do anything? Have you ever seen the devil collaborate with any body or are you just propagating ancient myths you have been indoctrinated to accept as true?. . .
Have you ever seen anger drive anyone?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2013
dare2think:

The meetings you chaired when Satan and Man collaborated!

The ones you delegated responsibilities to, since both seem to have choices on which bad things to do and whatnot.

I assume you were there when Satan and Man were deciding who should be responsible.

You have very wild assumptions, you need to engage your imaginations in something more productive. Any more reasonable questions?
Re: Satan by dare2think: 9:48pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
You have very wild assumptions, you need to engage your imaginations in something more productive. Any more reasonable questions?

Lol, you need to engage your imagination in something more intuitive as well. Your delusional stories and assertions are just ridiculous.

Yes, I have more questions, But i'll start with this;

How do you know if a 'bad thing' that was committed is Satan inclined or Man inclined?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2013
dare2think:

Lol, you need to engage your imagination in something more intuitive as well. Your delusional stories and assertions are just ridiculous.

Yes, I have more questions, But i'll start with this;

How do you know if a 'bad thing' that was committed is Satan inclined or Man inclined?
You may need to be specific. Like for instance, there is this story making the rounds about two men hacking a soldier to death in london. That is a collaboration. Satan inclined and he clearly ordered two of his own.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
Have you ever seen anger drive anyone?

Is anger caused by satan?. . .I have seen people do things on their own, you are yet to tell me how and when you saw satan telling or commanding people to do anything. . .Or are human emotions now satan?. .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
You may need to be specific. Like for instance, there is this story making the rounds about two men hacking a soldier to death in london. That is a collaboration. Satan inclined and he clearly ordered two of his own.

You saw him ordering them when and where?. . .How did he order them and what did he tell them, how was the instruction given, since you were there and saw what happned pls educate us. . .
Re: Satan by dare2think: 10:28pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:

ha ha ha ha . lol

Joke of the Century. Tell me you do stand ups, if not, you need to change your occupation.

Comedy is your Forte.

Satan ordered the two, can you e-mail me the memo of that meeting? The collaboration, was Pastor Oyedepo there too?

Waiting for the memo.

What a Joke

1 Like

Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

Is anger caused by satan?. . .I have seen people do things on their own, you are yet to tell me how and when you saw satan telling or commanding people to do anything. . .Or are human emotions now satan?. .
Is anger visible or invisible?
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
Is anger visible or invisible?

Anger is an emotion and it is visible, when am angry you will know just by looking at me. . .Is anger caused by satan?. . .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

You saw him ordering them when and where?. . .How did he order them and what did he tell them, how was the instruction given, since you were there and saw what happned pls educate us. . .
You are assuming many things.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2013
dare2think:

ha ha ha ha . lol

Joke of the Century. Tell me you do stand ups, if not, you need to change your occupation.

Comedy is your Forte.

Satan ordered the two, can you e-mail me the memo of that meeting? The collaboration, was Pastor Oyedepo there too?

Waiting for the memo.

What a Joke
From satan to God to comedy to Oyedepo. You need a friend.
Re: Satan by dare2think: 10:32pm On May 22, 2013
And you are not??

Image123:
You are assuming many things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Christian, How Do You Love God? / Once Saved, Saved Forever? / For Deepsight

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.