Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Satan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (7499 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan by Image123(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

They don't have a form. . .What is the form of satan? .
mazaje:

Sound exist in form of waves. . .We are taking about satan
This is one confused mazaje. Are we talking about satan? What is the shape and color of sound?
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2013
hisblud:

Can you quote where i said i KNOW SATAN!?

A few post ago you were posting "get behind me Satan" in direct reply to my post as if I was Satan. You thought that was funny. It was, you're a comedian!
I'm not Satan.
Your have been avoiding the question throughout this thread.
Tell the people the truth. Tell them you don't have an answer. Be honest for once.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

The topic is about satan not sound, if you want to discuss sound open a topic and discuss it there, what is the form or image of satan?. . .Don't dodge, answer the question. . .
You have been told that satan is invisible. He is not physical matter, its irrational to forcefully treat him as physical. That is why you are getting parallel questions for other invisible things that we believe that you'd readily accept their existence. Nuclear energy is real, there are things that are not readily perceptible to humans but other mediums can detect. You cannot see what a dog or cat can see. What some animals have heard or smelled, you may not hear or smell until too late. Dangers that animals have perceived and migrated, humans may use precise, delicate and expensive instruments.
Not everything is rational. There are realities that are not subject to the rational or logical. You need to quit acting like anything that cannot be logically or rationally explained consistently is not real. Not everything is subject to laboratory. Take for instance the case I mentioned about those guys that killed a soldier, was it real? Was it rational? The news people are doing their best and the london police too will try to get reasons. But this is not just reason, there is a spirit in collaboration, there is an outside influence. You can decide to live in denial.

1 Like

Re: Satan by Image123(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2013
double post
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2013
hisblud:

Bros, here https://www.nairaland.com/298119/30-keys-being-effective-atheist#4207812
whenever i go through all they say, reading thru what badu enumerates i just laf grin Help yourself
Thanks jare.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 23, 2013
From_Guiriga:

A few post ago you were posting "get behind me Satan" in direct reply to my post as if I was Satan. You thought that was funny. It was, you're a comedian!
I'm not Satan.
Your have been avoiding the question throughout this thread.
Tell the people the truth. Tell them you don't have an answer. Be honest for once.
i will repeat it "get behind me satan", if its funny to you, deal with it! In addition, go get a bible and find out where i got what i said, read it and you will know why i use those words.
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2013
Image123:
You have been told that satan is invisible. He is not physical matter, its irrational to forcefully treat him as physical. That is why you are getting parallel questions for other invisible things that we believe that you'd readily accept their existence. Nuclear energy is real, there are things that are not readily perceptible to humans but other mediums can detect. You cannot see what a dog or cat can see. What some animals have heard or smelled, you may not hear or smell until too late. Dangers that animals have perceived and migrated, humans may use precise, delicate and expensive instruments.
Not everything is rational. There are realities that are not subject to the rational or logical. You need to quit acting like anything that cannot be logically or rationally explained consistently is not real. Not everything is subject to laboratory. Take for instance the case I mentioned about those guys that killed a soldier, was it real? Was it rational? The news people are doing their best and the london police too will try to get reasons. But this is not just reason, there is a spirit in collaboration, there is an outside influence. You can decide to live in denial.

I agree. Satan in invisible. But What is Satan. You remember son of Sam the murderer. I heard last time he is now a Christian. Some would say that Satan was in him. Now that he is a Christian as I heard over the radio...Is sata still in him hiding somewhere or is satan gone from him?
Image123:

I agree. Satan in invisible. But What is Satan. You remember son of Sam the murderer. I heard last time he is now a Christian. Some would say that Satan was in him. Now that he is a Christian as I heard over the radio...Is sata still in him hiding somewhere or is satan gone from him?
Image123:

Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2013
Image123:

Its is very normal for people to kill each other. . .Killing is something that doesn't require spiritual agents. . .Do you have evidence of satan commanding them to kill?. . .If not why are you making such claims?. . .Spirits we are told have some shape and form for example we are told angles have wings etc..What about satan what form does he have?. .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2013
@From Guriga
i don't know son of Sam the murderer, but i know that IF any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passed away and all things are become new.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2013
mazaje:

Its is very normal for people to kill each other . . .Killing is something that doesn't require spiritual agents. . .Do you have evidence of satan commanding them to kill?. . .If not why are you making such claims?. . .Spirits we are told have some shape and form for example we are told angles have wings etc..What about satan what form does he have?. .

What? As in, whaaaaaat? It is very normal for people to kill each other? And somebody said there is no devil. i rest my case.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2013
Image123:

What? As in, whaaaaaat? It is very normal for people to kill each other? And somebody said there is no devil. i rest my case.

Even your bible has god comanding people in many places to kill each other, is your god satan?. . .Killing people is normal, its somethimg that humans have been doing since when they appeared on the surface of the planet. . . .People have been killing each other for a very long time, and it has nothing to do with spirits or invisible beings.
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2013
hisblud: i will repeat it "get behind me Satan", if its funny to you, deal with it! In addition, go get a bible and find out where i got what i said, read it and you will know why i use those words.
I read it. You quite conveniently played the part of Jesus while making me out to be Satan. This is the same lame psychological game they played with the Africans when they took them for slaves.
Same thing. "See it's in the Bible, read it here, I can own you as slaves for seven years... you and those born in my house...."
Stick to comedy. A circus might hire you.
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2013
Image123: @From Guriga
i don't know son of Sam the murderer, but i know that IF any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passed away and all things are become new.

What about Peter then. Some clown here directed me to read something about "get behind me Satan". Was he (Peter) in Christ Jesus said to him "...get behind me Satan..."
Later, the Father revealed to Peter that Jesus was the son of God.
So, Did Satan go into Peter sometimes, then God sometimes? Was he a "new creature" then went back to the "old"

You see where I'm coming from here?

Give thanks for the reasoning.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2013
From_Guiriga:
I read it. You quite conveniently played the part of Jesus while making me out to be Satan. This is the same lame psychological game they played with the Africans when they took them for slaves.
Same thing. "See it's in the Bible, read it here, I can own you as slaves for seven years... you and those born in my house...."
Stick to comedy. A circus might hire you.
good to know you read it, unfortunately, becos your mind was blinded by whom you already know, you felt offended. Well let me give you a little pearl : peter was influence to forbid Christ from fulfilling His blessed purpose of death on the cross, hence Christ spoke to the 'man' behind the man peter, thus addressing the deceiver, you get it now, why i said 'get behind me satan'! Clown? Me? No way, my identity not a clown but a king and a priest becos of Christ love for me, to reign by the abundance of grace and freely justified in Christ that the law could not perform.

Back to the topic, mazaje, what is the shape of sound and the form of love?

7. naturalism alone does not satisfactorily explain the realities of our knon world

8. naturalism is also a belief-system that holds dogmatic assertions
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 24, 2013
mazaje:

I don't have faith in sound, i can hear it, I can hear the sound of my voice and when i clap my hands. Can you hear satan?. . .Does satan speak? What language does satan speak since you believe he communicates withn humans and commands them to do things. . . .how does his voice sound like?
his voice is as sound to a deaf man, and his form is as an image looks to a blind man... Can you guess the deaf and blind man now?
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2013
hisblud: good to know you read it, unfortunately, becos your mind was blinded by whom you already know, you felt offended. Well let me give you a little pearl : peter was influence to forbid Christ from fulfilling His blessed purpose of death on the cross, hence Christ spoke to the 'man' behind the man peter, thus addressing the deceiver, you get it now, why i said 'get behind me satan'! Clown? Me? No way, my identity not a clown but a king and a priest becos of Christ love for me, to reign by the abundance of grace and freely justified in Christ that the law could not perform.

Back to the topic, mazaje, what is the shape of sound and the form of love?

Christ spoke to the "man" behind Peter, well the Father was also behind Peter at some point. Look, there was no "man" behind Peter. It was the spirit of Satan. Just like the spirit of the Father revealed the Son to Peter. Which brings me back to what someone pointed out already, that Satan is invisible. Just like the Father.

Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:36am On May 26, 2013
@From_Guiriga i did not mean the literal man but the spirit behind what peter spoke, was what i was refering to, notice 'man'?
Re: Satan by dare2think: 11:18am On May 26, 2013
Image123:

Can you name any point in history where killing has been absent or uncommon.

Killing/murder is part of our humanity and as such normal.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:28am On May 26, 2013
Image123:

SO when GOD kills, is he influenced by the DEVIL?

1 Like

Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2013
musKeeto:

is it normal for people to kill each other?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2013
dare2think:

Can you name any point in history where killing has been absent or uncommon.

Killing/murder is part of our humanity and as such normal.
Substitute 'killing' and put 'devil' in your post and perhaps get some perspective on your logic.

1 Like

Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2013
hisblud: @From_Guiriga i did not mean the literal man but the spirit behind what peter spoke, was what i was refering to, notice 'man'?

I understand...Why was The Father and Satan talking to one man (Peter).
Was not Peter "a new man" in Christ.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2013
Image123:
Substitute 'killing' and put 'devil' in your post and perhaps get some perspective on your logic.

meaning your god is satan since he commanded many people to commit murder and genocide to in the bible. . .
Re: Satan by dare2think: 11:25pm On May 26, 2013
Image123:

I repeat, can you name a part in history where murder and killings are not 'normal'?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2013
From_Guiriga:

I understand...
good to know you understand, why i say 'get behind me satan!
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 27, 2013
Image123:
is it normal for people to kill each other?
Of course it is. We're only following God's orders. Don't be silly.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2013
mazaje:

meaning your god is satan since he commanded many people to commit murder and genocide to in the bible. . .
Wrong. Your god is satan, my God is the Lord Jehovah.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2013
dare2think:

I repeat, can you name a part in history where murder and killings are not 'normal'?
I do not know of any part in history where murder and killings are normal, quote or unquote. i hope you did as i asked and got some perspective on your logic.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2013
musKeeto:
Of course it is. We're only following God's orders. Don't be silly.
God's order is thou shall love the Lord with all your heart and love others as yourself. Are you following God's orders, or you have been deceived yet again?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:21am On May 28, 2013
Image123:
God's order is thou shall love the Lord with all your heart and love others as yourself. Are you following God's orders, or you have been deceived yet again?

Nitpicking aren't we?

Next we headed for the land of Bashan, where King Og and his army attacked us at Edrei. But the LORD told me, 'Do not be afraid of him, for I have given you victory over Og and his army, giving you his entire land. Treat him just as you treated King Sihon of the Amorites, who ruled in Heshbon.' So the LORD our God handed King Og and all his people over to us, and we killed them all. We conquered all sixty of his towns, the entire Argob region in his kingdom of Bashan. These were all fortified cities with high walls and barred gates. We also took many unwalled villages at the same time. We completely destroyed the kingdom of Bashan, just as we had destroyed King Sihon of Heshbon. We destroyed all the people in every town we conquered – men, women, and children alike. But we kept all the livestock for ourselves and took plunder from all the towns." (Deuteronomy 3:1-7 NLT)
Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:36am On May 28, 2013
musKeeto:

In other words, if the Supreme Court judge orders the death of another, is he INFLUENCED by the murderer?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:38am On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

In other words, if the Supreme Court judge orders the death of another, is he INFLUENCED by the murderer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Locust Army Ministries (church) / US Rapper; 21savage Practices Ifa Religion / Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.