Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Satan - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (7501 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2013
@image this is nice piece there
Spirits have spirit-form, huh. It's a different realm, the spirit realm. Its akin to asking the shape of sound, or the form of love, happiness, the length of pity or fear. These things are invisible butare real.i know the devil exists because the bible says he does and describes him and his works. iknow gases 'exist'. Not everybodycan show that, though it can be shown. There are more than a billion people in the world who are oblivious to the fact that they exhale co2. It doesn't change the fact. I know ions exist, i know bacteria exist, i know hate exists. We can clearly see the effect of these things that are not readily visible to the eyes except through medium.
more grace to you.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2013
plaetton:

Spiritism exercises?

HHHmmm!
Another new one.

Spiritism, spiritual excersises., or spiritualism.
What's the difference.
Kindly enlighten this ignorant soul.
Ignorant souls should try google instead please.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2013
hisblud: @image this is nice piece there more grace to you.
Amen hisblud, amen and thanks.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 21, 2013
@atheist did you read this by image
Spirits have spirit-form, huh. It's a different realm, the spirit realm. Its akin to asking the shape of sound, or the form of love, happiness, the length of pity or fear. These things are invisible butare real.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2013
^^

What is the form or shap of Satan?. . .Is satan in the image and form of a man?. . .Sound, love, etc are not living beings. . .Spirits are said to be living beings. . .In what form does satan exist and how can I know him when I see him?. . .What medium can we use to see satan? Have you ever sen him using the medium?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje:

Have you ever seen satan decieving any body or did you hear it from a story?. . .After all according to muslims it is the same satan that is decieving you and stoping you from seeing the glorious light of the Koran which is allah's divine book. .
YOU are an example of been deceived!
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2013
hisblud: YOU are an example of been deceived!

You are an example of been decieved, satan has blinded you from the truth of allah. . .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje:

You are an example of been decieved, satan has blinded you from the truth of allah. . .
What is this truth that you speak of and how have you embraced it?
Re: Satan by dare2think: 9:34pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Atheism should not erode your civility and sanity, stop calling me names. Now, why do you have two hands(if you do)?

Theism should not make you a wimp! I'll call you whatever I want as you feel convenient to insult people when it suits you but play victim when given the same treatment. Go back to our previous encounter and point out the person who started being uncivil you pathetic coward!
Re: Satan by dare2think: 9:41pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Spirits have spirit-form, huh. It's a different realm, the spirit realm. Its akin to asking the shape of sound, or the form of love, happiness, the length of pity or fear. These things are invisible but are real.i know the devil exists because the bible says he does and describes him and his works. i know gases 'exist'. Not everybody can show that, though it can be shown. There are more than a billion people in the world who are oblivious to the fact that they exhale co2. It doesn't change the fact. I know ions exist, i know bacteria exist, i know hate exists. We can clearly see the effect of these things that are not readily visible to the eyes except through medium. satan is not necessarily responsible for every bad thing.Now, how can president Jonathan be said to construct a road in enugu while he was in abuja during the construction? This people who claim to think hardly think when it comes to religious issues.

You really need to shut the hell up with your pathetic attempt in trying to sound reasonable.

If Satan is not responsible for every bad thing then I'm guessing he chooses the evil he wants to participate in, right?

Satan to God: I feel like using tornadoes on the people in Florida, but I'm a bit tired do you want the Job?
God: Nah, dude I'm Tired, let the humans handle it

Bloody wimp!
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje: ^^

What is the form or shap of Satan?. . .Is satan in the image and form of a man?. . .Sound, love, etc are not living beings. . .Spirits are said to be living beings. . .In what form does satan exist and how can I know him when I see him?. . .What medium can we use to see satan? Have you ever sen him using the medium?
spirit-form is that form or shape of satan, don't be porous. Sound and love are invisible like satan and spirits, that is the obvious point being made. Satan exist in spirit form, how many more times are you going to ask? You can know him when you see his actions, like you know wind, electricity, lasers, microbes by their actions. We Christians have no interest in seeing satan or spirits or knowing his depths. You who shows interest can take the mediums prescribed.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

Theism should not make you a wimp! I'll call you whatever I want as you feel convenient to insult people when it suits you but play victim when given the same treatment. Go back to our previous encounter and point out the person who started being uncivil you pathetic coward!

You stand the grave risk of being ignored, and the possible risk of being banned.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

You really need to shut the hell up with your pathetic attempt in trying to sound reasonable.

If Satan is not responsible for the every bad thing then I'm guessing he chooses the evil he wants to participate in, right?

Satan to God: I feel like using tornadoes on the people in Florida, but I'm a bit tired do you want the Job?
Satan: Nah, dude I'm Tired, let the humans handle it

Bloody wimp!
This is incoherent. i sincerely hope you were not personally affected?
Re: Satan by dare2think: 9:48pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
You stand the grave risk of being ignored, and the possible risk of being banned.

Glad to see I'm being ignored.

I guess we both risk being banned as I feel we have both being uncivil. The only difference is that I have been upfront and straight-forward with my approach.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje1:

Why is satan invisible na?. . .

because God and Satan aint real
Re: Satan by dare2think: 9:52pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
This is incoherent. i sincerely hope you were not personally affected?

Yea, you wish.

Explain to me how that is incoherent? That you choose not to understand my simple example is your problem. I referred to the Jargon in you post. If Satan is not responsible for evil, who is? Me?
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
spirit-form is that form or shape of satan, don't be porous. Sound and love are invisible like satan and spirits, that is the obvious point being made. Satan exist in spirit form, how many more times are you going to ask? You can know him when you see his actions, like you know wind, electricity, lasers, microbes by their actions. We Christians have no interest in seeing satan or spirits or knowing his depths. You who shows interest can take the mediums prescribed.

You want to see god who is also spirit, no?. . Any way. . .I can feel the wind, oxygen can be seen, lasers can also be seen, how can satan be seen or detected?. . .How does satan make people do things, have you ever sen him make any body do anything?. . .How do you know its him?. . .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

Yea, you wish.

Explain to me how that is incoherent? That you choose not to understand my simple example is your problem. I referred to the Jargon in you post. If Satan is not responsible for evil, who is? Me?
You need to learn basic comprehension if you think that i said satan is not responsible for evil. Your other post was incoherent.I'll be surprised to see anyone else respond to it.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje:

You want to see god who is also spirit, no?. . Any way. . .I can feel the wind, oxygen can be seen, lasers can also be seen, how can satan be seen or detected?. . .How does satan make people do things, have you ever sen him make any body do anything?. . .How do you know its him?. . .
God is not satan, a desire to see God is not a desire to see satan. i see God at work every other day. No knowledgeable Christian expects to see God physically at this time. We will see Him in eternity. We see Him at work in our lives, testimonies and circumstances. Satan can be clearly seen in your life and thought, he is seen in killing and destructions, cursed lives and sicknesses and in the sinful rule all around. Its like feeling the impact of a government, or decision. You know him by his characters, like a doctor knows a sickness, like the ear knows a music piece.
Re: Satan by dare2think: 10:38pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
You need to learn basic comprehension if you think that i said satan is not responsible for evil. Your other post was incoherent.I'll be surprised to see anyone else respond to it.

The post was directed to you, I don't care if 'anyone else' responds to it.

Basic comprehension? Ok.

Can you please enlighten me as to what you mean by your statement:

'satan is not necessarily responsible for every bad thing'

For once can you be straight-forward and stop acting like fraudulent charlatans that manipulates everything!
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2013
dare2think:

The post was directed to you, I don't care if 'anyone else' responds to it.

Basic comprehension? Ok.

Can you please enlighten me as to what you mean by your statement:

'satan is not necessarily responsible for every bad thing'

For once can you be straight-forward and stop acting like fraudulent charlatans that manipulates everything!
You are close to that ignore button, don't push it. The statement 'satan is not NECESSARILY responsible for EVERY bad thing' is different from 'satan is not responsible for evil'. Feel free to meditate until you break through this challenge.
Re: Satan by plaetton: 11:34pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
Liar.
U have no interests in seeing spirits, but you earlier you recommended spiritual exercises and meditation to see spirits.
Re: Satan by plaetton: 11:37pm On May 21, 2013
So i guess love, sound, electricity and lasers are all spirits too, huh?
You have taught me so much today.
Re: Satan by dare2think: 12:06am On May 22, 2013
Image123:
You are close to that ignore button, don't push it. The statement 'satan is not NECESSARILY responsible for EVERY bad thing' is different from 'satan is not responsible for evil'. Feel free to meditate until you break through this challenge.

More obfuscation, my last post did not challenge the difference, it only states that you 'enlighten' me as to what you meant by your statement.

Your elusiveness is pathetic. You revel on trivial issues so as to avoid answering legitimate questions.

Answer my question or simply ignore it.

'Satan is not necessarily responsible for every bad thing',

So who is responsible for the other bad things satan is not responsible for?

1 Like

Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 4:34am On May 22, 2013
hisblud: @plat god, satan and spirits are things conjured up deep inside the minds of the religious faithful? No! Rather your minds [atheists] are delibrately being manipulated to remain blinded by the great deceiver. While we that are sons of God see the grand manipulation hence we show forth His light in the face of Christ for you to see

That is what they are asking, where is this great deceiver that they cannot see it. Have you seen him/her/it?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2013
From_Guiriga:

That is what they are asking, where is this great deceiver that they cannot see it. Have you seen him/her/it?
he is INVISIBLE like oxygen, infrared, microbes and magnetic waves are. Have you seen these things? Do they exist?
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2013
dare2think:

More obfuscation, my last post did not challenge the difference, it only states that you 'enlighten' me as to what you meant by your statement.

Your elusiveness is pathetic. You revel on trivial issues so as to avoid answering legitimate questions.

Answer my question or simply ignore it.

'Satan is not necessarily responsible for every bad thing',

So who is responsible for the other bad things satan is not responsible for?

eureka! Seems the light shone? At least, now you're saying what i said, not what i didn't say. You are learning, you are making progress. Many times, man is responsible for other bad things.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2013
Image123:
God is not satan, a desire to see God is not a desire to see satan. i see God at work every other day. No knowledgeable Christian expects to see God physically at this time. We will see Him in eternity. We see Him at work in our lives, testimonies and circumstances. Satan can be clearly seen in your life and thought, he is seen in killing and destructions, cursed lives and sicknesses and in the sinful rule all around. Its like feeling the impact of a government, or decision. You know him by his characters, like a doctor knows a sickness, like the ear knows a music piece.

There is nothing in your life or the life of any christian that makes it special when compared to the life of an atheist, hindu, muslim, taoist etc, christians don't live longer,happier lives with more fulfillment than any other group of people, christians are not better protected, richer or have a better sense of fulfillment, nothing to show that there is any god guiding christians more because christians are not even more moral than non christians, so what is it and the god hypothesis?. . .Satan can NOT be clearly seen in anybody's life or thoughts, all you see are people doing things, have you ever seen or heard satan telling any body to do anything?. . .So bad things are caused by satan, eh?. . .I thought your bible say god created good and evil and not satan?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:56am On May 22, 2013
Smh, didn't y'all know Image123roll is empty.. Even his fellow xtians have learnt to ignore him on the Christian threads. He might be Satan himself...

1 Like

Re: Satan by Nobody: 10:58am On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

You have never seen him but yet you are here telling me to meditate and call unto his name and i will see him. . .Why tell people to do things you have never tried?. . .

Am i the one seeking the satan ... he is not the object of my interest ... but for you he is so go figure it!!
Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:06am On May 22, 2013
mazaje: ^^

Ok Sound, love are non living things, can you show me the[b] SHAPE OF SOUND, FORM OF LOVE![/b]
Re: Satan by Nobody: 11:08am On May 22, 2013
mazaje:

9. Never answer any justified question directly but quickly change the subject to make a completely different point. If you're asked why you keep changing the subject just repeat this step as necessary.

Are we talking about allah here, usual diversionary tactics...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member / Asking for Tithe is Fraud: Pastor(Dr) Abel Damina / Devilish Advice In God's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.