Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,910 members, 7,938,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ww3 Armageddon Update - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Armageddon Update (8329 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

ohhh I am so scared of the arabs. F** y**. I was on my own peacefully on nairalnad and you first drew first blood my insulting me. second time, then third, IT IS GAME ON BETWEEN ME AND YOU. I FEAR NO MAN. bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet.
GAME ON BETWEEN ME AND YOU ? YOU MUST BE OUT YO CRAZY MIND. ALL I AM DOING IS ADVISING A PUGNACIOUS CRETIN NOT TO BE SO ST-UPID. I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR. YOU NEED TO PAT ME ON THE BACK FOR BRINGING YOU BACK TO YOUR SENSES. IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT REALIZED IT YET, BUT YOU ARE AN INSANE PERSON LWKM. ANYWAY AM DONE. GO IN PEACE. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY MYSELF AND THE HOLY PRIEST MOST HIGH. NOW THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

Ol boy when this guy started his post e no fit speak good english let alone type am.

Now you dey fire like typwriter for house of commons

Wonders shall never end

Maybe you are truly a scammer like you were previously accusede by another on you olodo thread.

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=MostHigh]

Ol boy when this guy started his post e no fit speak good english let alone type am.

Wonders shall never end

Maybe you are truly a scammer like you were previously accusede by another on you olodo thread.

grin[quote author=MostHigh]
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SCAMMER IN TOWN, ENCOURAGING WW3 ARMAGEDDON SO THAT THE MEEK WILL INHERIT LIFE AFTER THE WAR, WHILE IN REALITY THE MEEK WILL ENVY THE DEAD BECOS THEY WILL BE FOOD SHORATGES, ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER, DESTRUCTIONS, NUCLEAR FALLOUT ETC.

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonders shall never end

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

Wonders shall never end

grin

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SCAMMER IN TOWN, ENCOURAGING WW3 ARMAGEDDON SO THAT THE MEEK WILL INHERIT LIFE AFTER THE WAR, WHILE IN REALITY THE MEEK WILL ENVY THE DEAD BECOS THEY WILL BE FOOD SHORATGES, ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER, DESTRUCTIONS, NUCLEAR FALLOUT ETC.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: GAME ON BETWEEN ME AND YOU ? YOU MUST BE OUT YO CRAZY MIND. ALL I AM DOING IS ADVISING A PUGNACIOUS CRETIN NOT TO BE SO ST-UPID. I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR. YOU NEED TO PAT ME ON THE BACK FOR BRINGING YOU BACK TO YOUR SENSES. IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT REALIZED IT YET, BUT YOU ARE AN INSANE PERSON LWKM. ANYWAY AM DONE. GO IN PEACE. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY MYSELF AND THE HOLY PRIEST MOST HIGH. NOW THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

ME TAKE ADVISE FROM A LOW LIFE HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU, hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, OVER MY DEAD BODY. BUT YOU WANT WW3 ARMAGEDDON AND I WANT TO JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY.

WANTING WW3 ARMAGEDDON VS WANTING TO JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY

WHO IS STUPID AND CRAZY? DONT NEED TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO ANSWER THAT.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

No food shortage for me and mine

We started planning lang lang time ago cause we believe

you mr man are an unbeliever AKA GENTILE AKA HEATHEN.

Abeg jare keep on in your ignorance, it works out for the elect
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

No food shortage for me and mine

We started planning lang lang time ago cause we believe

you mr man are an unbeliever AKA GENTILE AKA HEATHEN.

Abeg jare keep on in your ignorance, it works out for the elect

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?, LET ME SLOW DOWN TO YOUR LOW LEVEL OF INTELLECT. DO U ACTUALLY THINK THEY WOULDNT BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES AS A RESULT OF WW3. hahahaha. LOOK AT WHO IS CALLING ME A HEATHREN. AT THE LAST DAY, AFTER GOD REJECTS YOU, DEVIL GO REJECT YOU AS WELL. WHY BECAUSE DEVL HIMSELF DEY FEAR WW3 BECOS HE KNOW THE DESTRUCTION IT WILL CREATE AND DEVIL NO WON RULE ON RUINED EARTH.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
WHATS THE MATTER MOSTHIGH AND OBADIAH 777, HAS CAT GOTTEN YOUR TONGUES OR DID U BOTH GO TO THE TIOLET TO Bleep YOURSELVES IN THE ASS
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Be careful OBADIAH 777, dont bleep MOSTHIGH that hard. congi dey worry that bad?

ohh boy easy oh
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
I AM CRYING BECOS I AM BEGINNING TO MISS THOSE TWO KNUCKLE HEADS WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE SMARTER. I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH BOTH OF U. ALL THESE TRASH TALK WAS JUST A 5 SEC WARM UP FOR ME. I HAVE NOT STARTED WITH YOU HYPROCRITES WAITING FOR WW3. I WILL HUNT BOTH OF TWO DOWN IN NAIRALAND.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12: I AM CRYING BECOS I AM BEGINNING TO MISS THOSE TWO KNUCKLE HEADS WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE SMARTER. I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH BOTH OF U. ALL THESE TRASH TALK WAS JUST A 5 SEC WARM UP FOR ME. I HAVE NOT STARTED WITH YOU HYPROCRITES WAITING FOR WW3. I WILL HUNT BOTH OF TWO DOWN IN NAIRALAND.

Olofo

Olodo

Better still suicidal jobseeker AKA jobless man.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

Olofo

Olodo

OH YOU ARE BACK FROM BLEEPING OBADIAH 777 IN THE ASS IN THE TIOLET.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

HOW WAS IT, I HOPE U DIDNT CONDOM, AIDS IS REAL grin
mmark12:

HOW WAS IT, I HOPE U DIDNT CONDOM, AIDS IS REAL
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

Olofo

Olodo

OLOFO OLODO, ODE BACK TO SENDER

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
WHERE ARE U MOSTHIGH, DONT KEEP ME WAITING, I AM READY FOR ROUND 2. U SHOULD BE BETTER PREPARED SINCE U WANT WW3
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

HOW WAS IT, I HOPE U DIDNT CONDOM, AIDS IS REAL grin

HOW WAS IT, I HOPE U DIDNT CONDOM, AIDS IS REAL

All your on about is.

Suicide.

Murder.

Inbreeding.

Homosexuality.

We will let the other viewers decide your true personality

Z*mbie.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

All your on about is.

Suicide.

Murder.

Inbreeding.

Homosexuality.

Z*mbie.
grin[quote author=MostHigh]

oh isnt that cute. u that want WW3 Armageddon
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12: grin

it looks that the bleep u have with Obadiah 777 in the tiolet is paying off. u are on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
MOSTHIGH your petrol tank don finish ? idiot, olofo, olodo, ode
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
OBADIAH 777 your petrol tank don finish as well? or u are the same fraud as MOSTHIGH
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Congi dey worry both OBADIAH 77 and MOSTHIGH soo much that they have gone to the toilet for round 2 bleeping, easy oh
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by dougivilla(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

All your on about is.

Suicide.

Murder.

Inbreeding.

Homosexuality.

Z*mbie.
Una don tire to preach and teach doom?

Thot all these were the things you and your senior brother were always about?

Badnews! Badnews!! Badnews!!!
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
dougivilla: Una don tire to preach and teach doom?

LMAO, they were actually hoping for WW3
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
dougivilla: Una don tire to preach and teach doom?

No matter how you think am

you cannot stop it from happening.

You teach the bible but like church pastors AKA pharasees eschchatology and end time is not real in your conciousness hence you are trying to prevent it from happening

It works like this

whatever you imagine constantly within your mind will most likely manifest in the visible light spectrum as a reality

Yashua desired armageddion and the law and prophets preached it all through the good book, meaning this was thier primary focus, thy kingdom come

His kingdom is only made the more manifest in the eyes of men after the destruction of the beast and false prophet Math 24:30
But the kingdom cannot come if you dont desire it

This is social conditioning at work trying to deflect prophesy

Classic mind controll techniqe

Deflect I say for that is all that can be achieved

Delay or Tarry but he will surely come

Are you prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

You teach the bible but like church pastors AKA pharasees eschchatology and end time is not real in your conciousness hence you are trying to prevent it from happening

It works like this

whatever you imagine constantly within your mind will most likely manifest in the visible light spectrum as a reality

Yashua desired armageddion and the law and prophets preached it all through the good book, meaning this was thier primary focus, thy kingdom come

His kingdom is only made the more manifest in the eyes of men after the destruction of the beast and false prophet Math 24:30

Are you prepared.

KNUCKLE HEAD BOZO THE CLOWN, MOST HIGH, THE LOONEY TUNE.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

KNUCKLE HEAD BOZO THE CLOWN, MOST HIGH, THE LOONEY TUNE.

I hear you.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

It works like this

Are you prepared.
EXTREMELY POIGNANT POST
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: EXTREMELY POIGNANT POST

BOZO U ARE BACK. HOW WAS YOUR BLEEPING WITH MOSTHIGH IN THE TOILET. I HOPE U USED CONDOM . AIDS IS REAL. I WANT TO YOU ALIVE TO WITNESS WW3
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

BOZO U ARE BACK. HOW WAS YOUR BLEEPING WITH MOSTHIGH IN THE TOILET. I HOPE U USED CONDOM . AIDS IS REAL. I WANT TO YOU ALIVE TO WITNESS WW3
I THOUGHT BY NOW YOU WOULD BE GETTING YOUR HEAD BLOWN OFF IN IRAN COURTESY OF YO MASSA THE QUEEN grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: I THOUGHT BY NOW YOU WOULD BE GETTING YOUR HEAD BLOWN OFF IN IRAN COURTESY OF YO MASSA THE QUEEN grin grin

NAY, YOU ARE ACTUALLY HAVIN WET DREAMS AND SHITTING IN YOUR PANTS FOR ME TO DIE. DON'T WORRY WE WILL DIE AS A RESULT OF WW3 SINCE U MENTIONED IRAN. MY MASTER THE QUEEN HAS CLASS AND TREAT HER PEOPLE WITH LOVE AND RESPECT UNLIKE YOUR ROGUE, CORRUPT, IDIOTIC MASTER, THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT.

CRY CRY BABY
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OBADIAH 777, EVIL GENIUS, SO YOU WANT US TO DIE IN WW3 SO THAT THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. OTI O

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Will A Sinner Who Pays Tithe Make Heaven? / Jesus Christ Did Not Exist / Celestial Church Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.