Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ww3 Armageddon Update - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Armageddon Update (8278 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Nairaland wan kill me with laughter, never thought I would be part of a conspiracy theory.

Anyhow Looks like you are not alone on this buzz

If you troll through the postings of both witnesses preadventure you will find one instance where we have not been in complete and total agreement as most people would want to belive.

question is who has the time for that abi?

lets all just pretend Obadiah is a schizophrenic demented madman, who would dare to have the same views as a madman?

Even yashua and john the baptist were called madmen, true I tell you.
Same spirit.

Na una get Una mouth but wetin wan happen go still happen notin gonna change that.

Hear o Isreal the lord our God the Lord is one.
shocked cry cheesy grin I SHALL HAVE YALL KNOW I AINT NO DEMENTED SCHIZOPHRENIC MADMAN. I AM SANE. I HOPE grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: shocked cry cheesy grin I SHALL HAVE YALL KNOW I AINT NO DEMENTED SCHIZOPHRENIC MADMAN. I AM SANE. I HOPE grin

same here, at least those that are important to me belive I am sane...

I think...

Counting my mon and dad and .......

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Nairaland wan kill me with laughter, never thought I would be part of a conspiracy theory.

Anyhow Looks like you are not alone on this buzz

If you troll through the postings of both witnesses preadventure you will find one instance where we have not been in complete and total agreement as most people would want to belive.

question is who has the time for that abi?

lets all just pretend Obadiah is a schizophrenic demented madman, who would dare to have the same views as a madman?

Even yashua and john the baptist were called madmen, true I tell you.
Same spirit.

Na una get Una mouth but wetin wan happen go still happen notin gonna change that.

Hear o Isreal the lord our God the Lord is one.

Well the beauty about this all is that I know better and figured it out on my own thatyou are two different entities. smiley

But my man, you asked "who had the time?" looooool
brother! believe me when i tell you that there are loads of people on this site who not only have alt accounts but actually TALK TO THEMSELVES as in have real conversations with themselves on their own alt accounts lol.

some are terrible at hiding it and others are not as obvious since each account have their own personalities. I won't mention any names tho. But a couple have been exposed with proof. grin grin grin grin

when i tell you wierdos are all over the internet...believe me dear.
i am weird at times...but not that gawdem wierd. grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: shocked cry cheesy grin I SHALL HAVE YALL KNOW I AINT NO DEMENTED SCHIZOPHRENIC MADMAN. I AM SANE. I HOPE grin

grin grin grin

key word is "hope" grin

obadiah777: YEAH YOU ARE LIKE THE 1000TH PERSON LOL

lol. i remember one day i saw him typing in all caps.
i was like "is that obadiah?". I asked him if he was banned and he said yeah and that they were trying to hold him down...so i started quoting one of Sizzla's songs grin

when he did not respond i realized instantly he was not you.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: WAIT TILL WE GET IN THE KINGDOM. I AM SURE YOU WILL BE THE GREATEST SLAVE TRADER. ALL THIS YOU ARE SAYING NOW IS TO SOUND LIKE A NICE SWEET HARMLESS PERSON. THIS FINNA BE YOU >>>> JOEL 3 VS 8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it. <<< KAILS FINNA BE THE BIGGEST SLAVE TRADER IN THE KINGDOM cheesy

*in my mr. cork voice*

Kai! Sea insalt! obababadua, brother. are you on cheep weed?(no offiense) angry grin

lol but seriously why are you so insistent on making me a slave trader? lol.
even if you had a billion dollar check waiting for me...it won't happ'n cap'n. cool
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
kalis and obadiah777

interesting conversation !

whats the topic for today ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
*Kails*:

*in my mr. cork voice*

Kai! Sea insalt! obababadua, brother. are you on cheep weed?(no offiense) angry grin

LMAOOO

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin

key word is "hope" grin

i was like "is that obadiah?". I asked him if he was banned and he said yeah and that they were trying to hold him down...so i started quoting one of Sizzla's songs grin

I and the brother have too much similarity in our convictions so I dont hate nobody for making that assumption.

Though they are mistaken.

Also my love for sizzla knows no bounds.

Which track yuh a fi sing de other day for obadiah?

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
*Kails*:

brother! believe me when i tell you that there are loads of people on this site who not only have alt accounts but actually TALK TO THEMSELVES as in have real conversations with themselves on their own alt accounts lol.

YEAH I SUSPECT DEEPSIGHT AND THEHOMER grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin

key word is "hope" grin

LMAO OH YEAH I AM NOTORIOUS FOR RESPONDING TO 99 PERCENT OF POSTS ADDRESSED TO ME. ITS A CURTSY THING REALLY AINT IT THOUGH ? YOU CANT LEAVE PEOPLE HANGING wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
*Kails*:

*in my mr. cork voice*

lol but seriously why are you so insistent in making me a slave trader? lol.
even if you had a billion dollar check waiting for me...it won't happ'n cap'n. cool
NO OFFEINSE NO MORE SLAVE TRADING TALK LOL. LETS TALK ABOUT SMOOTH THINGS >>>> ISAIAH 30 VS 10 Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: <<<< AM FINNA PROPHESY SMOOTH THINGS FROM NOW ON KAILS cheesy
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123: kalis and obadiah777

interesting conversation !

whats the topic for today ? grin
HEY ADAOBI WHATS GOOD MAMI. MISSED THIS POST SOMEHOW. WHATS THE CONVO TODAY ? GOOD QUESTION. WHATEVER IT IS THOUGH, ITS GOING TO BE SMOOTH THINGS. KAILS ONLY LIKES SMOOTH THINGS LMAO >>> ISAIAH 30 VS 10 Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by FromGuiriga(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

I and the brother have too much similarity in our convictions so I dont hate nobody for making that assumption.

The present day land of Palestine/Israel (formerly Canaan).
Is this the piece of land where the Jews are suppose to go back to?
Will all the so called chosen people fit in the piece of small real state?

Give thanks!
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: HEY ADAOBI WHATS GOOD MAMI. MISSED THIS POST SOMEHOW. WHATS THE CONVO TODAY ? GOOD QUESTION. WHATEVER IT IS THOUGH, ITS GOING TO BE SMOOTH THINGS. KAILS ONLY LIKES SMOOTH THINGS LMAO >>> ISAIAH 30 VS 10 Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things grin

Smooth things ? Enlighten me please
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

[b]I and the brother have too much similarity in our convictions [/b]so I dont hate nobody for making that assumption.

LMAO. YOU AINT NEVER LIED SIRE. SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'SPEAK WITH ONE ACCORD' grin grin ITS THAT PENTECOST MOMENT SIRE
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. YOU AINT NEVER LIED SIRE. SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'SPEAK WITH ONE ACCORD' grin grin ITS THAT PENTECOST MOMENT SIRE

True pentacost moment Sire

I give thanks for the experience.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Give thanks!

TWO THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
1-TWO THIRDS WILL BE DESTROYED FOR HAVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST ( ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 )
2-THE LAND OF ISRAEL AND ITS SURROUNDING AREA WAS WHERE REAL ISRAEL WAS MEANING SYRIA LEBANON AND THE SORROUNDING AREAS. ALL THE ISHMAELITES AND AMALEKITES FIGHTING OVER THE LAND DONT BELONG THERE. THATS WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE IN THE LAND. ITS A SPIRITUAL THING SIRE. NO PEACE UNTO THE WICKED
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Smooth things ? Enlighten me please
NO HARSH REALITIES. ONLY THE SMOOTH AND FINER THANGS IN LIFE wink wink NO NEGATIVITY
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: NO HARSH REALITIES. ONLY THE SMOOTH AND FINER THANGS IN LIFE wink wink NO NEGATIVITY

Ahhhh I see but who wouldn't like that ? Our lives would be trouble free !
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

True pentacost moment Sire

I give thanks for the experience.
ALWAYS SIRE. NOW IMAGINE IN THE KINGDOM WHEN MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS WILL HAVE THE SAME TONGUE ? IT WILL BE COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY BONKERS MATE
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Ahhhh I see but who wouldn't like that ? Our lives would be trouble free !
ITS A BEAUTIFUL CONCEPT IF WE LIVE IN PARADISE BUT IN THE CURRENT WORLD IT IS AKIN TO THE FLAMINGO BURYING ITS HEAD IN THE SAND AMIDST A HOTBED OF CHAOS ALL AROUND
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Give thanks!

From Johns revelation in scripture we see there is a new heaven and new earth and most importantly a NEW JERUSALEM coming down from the hearts of men.

From the words of the psalter AKA the chief musician AKA king David it, Zion AKA the sunny place AKA africa is the location of the future chosen race and thier HQ also known as the new jerusalem

The Lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of jacob psalm 87.

Zion is africa.

Zion is the sunny place.

Peace and love.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: ITS A BEAUTIFUL CONCEPT IF WE LIVE IN PARADISE BUT IN THE CURRENT WORLD IT IS AKIN TO THE FLAMINGO BURYING ITS HEAD IN THE SAND AMIDST A HOTBED OF CHAOS ALL AROUND

Good point.

but what can we do ? except for praying for peace everyday, what else is there undecided
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: ALWAYS SIRE. NOW IMAGINE IN THE KINGDOM WHEN MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS WILL HAVE THE SAME TONGUE ? IT WILL BE COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY BONKERS MATE

Yeah like a million volts running through your soul.

Mama earth will be overjoyed when badman is banished under the ground (Shagmar and shamballah)
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Good point.

but what can we do ? except for praying for peace everyday, what else is there undecided

YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TILL AFTER THE WAR TO END ALL WARS IS FOUGHT. SO THIS CHAOS WILL ESCALATE TILL IT GETS TO A CRESCENDO OF NUKE-O-RGY. AND AFTER THE NUKE-O-RGY WHEN ALL THE WICKED HAVE BEEN DESTROYED OR ROUNDED UP AND QUARANTINED INTO THEIR LANDS FOR SECOND DEATH, ONLY THEN WILL TRUE PEACE BE FOREVER MORE. HOWEVER UNTIL THAT TIME WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SAVE YOURSELF. HOW DO YOU DO THAT ? RETURN AND SEEK SOLACE IN THE TABERNACLE AND SANCTUARY. THE WORD THAT IS AKA THE BIBLE AKA KJV. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT THE KJV grin YOU CANT BE SEEKING SOLACE IN CORRUPTED TABERNACLE ( NIV AND OTHER UPDATED VERSIONS )
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Yeah like a million volts running through your soul.

Mama earth will be overjoyed when badman is banished under the ground (Shagmar and shamballah)
NICE WORDS. ARE THOSE HEBREW ? SHAGMAR AND SHAMBALLAH ? WHAT DO THEY MEAN ?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TILL AFTER THE WAR TO END ALL WARS IS FOUGHT. SO THIS CHAOS WILL ESCALATE TILL IT GETS TO A CRESCENDO OF NUKE-O-RGY. AND AFTER THE NUKE-O-RGY WHEN ALL THE WICKED HAVE BEEN DESTROYED OR ROUNDED UP AND QUARANTINED INTO THEIR LANDS FOR SECOND DEATH, ONLY THEN WILL TRUE PEACE BE FOREVER MORE. HOWEVER UNTIL THAT TIME WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SAVE YOURSELF. HOW DO YOU DO THAT ? RETURN AND SEEK SOLACE IN THE TABERNACLE AND SANCTUARY. THE WORD THAT IS AKA THE BIBLE AKA KJV. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT THE KJV grin YOU CANT BE SEEKING SOLACE IN CORRUPTED TABERNACLE ( NIV AND OTHER UPDATED VERSIONS )

LMMAAOO why only king james ? grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
you deserve to be flogged
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

LMMAAOO why only king james ? grin grin
OTHER VERSIONS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY KEPT GETTING UPDATED. THE KING JAMES REVEALS THE TRUE IDENTITY OF WHO THE REAL JEWS ARE AND THE REAL COLOR OF JESUS. HOWEVER WHEN THE ROMAN EMPIRE RE-EMERGED AFTER THE RENNAISANCE IT WAS TOO LATE TO ROUND UP ALL THE KJV THAT HAD BEEN PUBLISHED SO WHAT THEY DID IS STARTED MAKING THEIR OWN UPDATED VERSIONS TO PROMOTE A WHITE SUPERIORITY AGENDA. THE KJV IS THE ONLY ORIGINAL UNCORRUPTED BIBLE wink

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: OTHER VERSIONS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY KEPT GETTING UPDATED. THE KING JAMES REVEALS THE TRUE IDENTITY OF WHO THE REAL JEWS ARE. HOWEVER WHEN THE ROMAN EMPIRE RE-EMERGED AFTER THE RENNAISANCE IT WAS TOO LATE TO ROUND UP ALL THE KJV THAT HAD BEEN PUBLISHED SO WHAT THEY DID IS STARTED MAKING THEIR OWN UPDATED VERSIONS TO PROMOTE A WHITE SUPERIORITY AGENDA. THE KJV IS THE ONLY ORIGINAL UNCORRUPTED BIBLE wink

ahhhhhh I see wink

I heard you are a Jew ? or was that a lie undecided
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you deserve to be flogged
AND YOU DESERVE TO BE QUARANTINED SMDH cheesy
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: NICE WORDS. ARE THOSE HEBREW ? SHAGMAR AND SHAMBALLAH ? WHAT DO THEY MEAN ?

The legend of lost civilisations trapped under the earth till date.

Similar to the legend of atlantis

Word has it that Hitler through an opening in the north pole used the billions provided by the rothchilds and the rockefellers to find these ones that are cursed by the most high

But he Failed woefully.

Journey to The Center of The Earth, by Jules Verne

Man never learns from his mistakes.

If you have the right type of insurance, LWTMB grin then you will most likely be whisked to one of these same underground bases/Bunkers designed for those with top dollar

But the book of revelation has revealed that through the will of the most high God they will be trapped in thier Area 51 and all other demonic bases under the ground for 1000yrs

Imagine no sunlight for 1000yrs just artificail UV THEY WILL ALL RUN MAD funny cause they took the sun for granted allalong.

Eating and drinking recycled Sh**

But surely its thier reward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible / Good Friday: It Is Finished / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.