Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,627 members, 7,882,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ww3 Armageddon Update - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Armageddon Update (8245 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by collynzo2(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
*Kails*:
smdh.

ill be back when this naija vs. Cameroon
breast ironing vs. cannibalism talk is over. undecided
sorry bro/sis I'm just trying to flush the virus out of here, so you guys can have a meaninful conversation, I have successfully chased him out of other threads. Bear with me it's just like what is happening in Borno now.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2: sorry bro/sis I'm just trying to flush the virus out of here, so you guys can have a meaninful conversation, I have successfully chased him out of other threads. Bear with me it's just like what is happening in Borno now.
wish AALUU4 caught u grin grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2: sorry bro/sis I'm just trying to flush the virus out of here, so you guys can have a meaninful conversation, I have successfully chased him out of other threads. Bear with me it's just like what is happening in Borno now.
LOL YEAH HE DEFINITELY AN EBOLA VIRUS grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by collynzo2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONSHAME: wish AALUU4 caught u grin grin grin
If wishes were horses......
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2: If wishes were horses......
stop straving here are some human body parts for u , enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ym0g5Tobw
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: I CAN RESPECT THAT SIRE HOWEVER 'JEW' COMES FROM ONLY ONE TRIBE OUT OF 12 TRIBES WHICH IS JUDAH. SO THE CONVERTS WILL BE SPIRITUAL ISRAELITES NOT SPIRITUAL JEWS. ISRAEL IS THE WHOLE TRIBE. YOU CAN BE A SPIRITUAL ISRAELITE. THEY WILL LIVE LIKE ISRAEL. JEW IS JUST A SUB-DIVISION OF TRIBES SO THEY CANT BE JEWS. BEING A JEW IS A LINEAGE. ITS LIKE SAYING ANY FOREIGNER BORN IN NIGERIA CAN BE A NIGERIAN HOWEVER THEY CANNOT BE AN IBO OR YORUBA PERSON. OR AS THEY SAY YOU CAN BE BRITISH IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER BORN IN ENGLAND BUT YOU CANNOT BE ENGLISH. TO BE ENGLISH YOU NEED TO BE OF THE ORIGINAL STOCK. SAME WITH 'JEW' wink

When you put it that way We are in complete Agreement.

More light Sire.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by ijawkid(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
ARMAGEDDON me like.......cheesy
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
ijawkid: ARMAGEDDON me like.......cheesy

That makes you a survivor.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

When you put it that way We are in complete Agreement.

More light Sire.

ALWAYS SIRE >>>> PROVERBS 27 VS 17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
ijawkid: ARMAGEDDON me like.......cheesy
ME LIKEY LIKEY LONG LONG TIME grin grin WHERE YOU BEEN HIDIN AT SIRE ?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by ijawkid(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: ME LIKEY LIKEY LONG LONG TIME grin grin WHERE YOU BEEN HIDIN AT SIRE ?

Still on the war against trinity......

grin......

E be like you no like that war......cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
ijawkid:

Still on the war against trinity......

grin......

E be like you no like that war......cheesy
ON NO EMPEROR IJAWKID THE WAR AGAINST TRINITY IS NOT MY THING SIRE. I AM INTO PROPHETICAL SCRIPTURES NOW. THIS IS THE TIME FOR PROPHETICAL SCRIPTURES AS WE ARE IN JUDGEMENT PERIOD SIRE. THE NATIONS ARE ANGRY. TURKEY, SYRIA, AFGAN, IRAN, NORTH-KOREA, MALI, GREECE, BOKO-HARAM, RUSSIA, EUROZONE, USA >>> REVELATION 11 VS 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. <<< THE NATIONS ARE ANGRY SIRE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2013
There is something I dont really understand here prophet of the scripture.. Is this world war between mankind and demons (soldiers of lucifer) against Yahweh and his seraphim?

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2013

LWKMD.
i dont care about him being here tbh.
just the derailment tongue o and i were having a beautiful convo. angry angry grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
obadiah777: REVELATION 1 VS 3 Blessed [is] he that readeth,

grin grin grin

anyway,

obadiah777: NO OFFEINSE NO MORE SLAVE TRADING TALK LOL. LETS TALK ABOUT SMOOTH THINGS >>>> ISAIAH 30 VS 10 Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: <<<< AM FINNA PROPHESY SMOOTH THINGS FROM NOW ON KAILS cheesy

i had a beautiful nights sleep.
so i am ready for your wisdom/madness today o grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
MostHigh:

I and the brother have too much similarity in our convictions so I dont hate nobody for making that assumption.

Though they are mistaken.

Also my love for sizzla knows no bounds.

Which track yuh a fi sing de other day for obadiah?

lmao.
it was the track "solid as a rock" grin

obadiah777: LMAO OH YEAH I AM NOTORIOUS FOR RESPONDING TO 99 PERCENT OF POSTS ADDRESSED TO ME. ITS A CURTSY THING REALLY AINT IT THOUGH ? YOU CANT LEAVE PEOPLE HANGING wink wink

i felt mad dumb not getting a reply...i was like wth? grin grin
but now i know...so anyway...

when you come through please enlighten me and tell me some more about these revelations you have. cheesy grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
oops grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE: There is something I dont really understand here prophet of the scripture.. Is this world war between mankind and demons (soldiers of lucifer) against Yahweh and his seraphim?
NO SIR THIS WORLD WAR IS TO WREST THE CONTROL OF THE WORLD AWAY FROM THE FOURTH BEAST, ON THE SPIRITUAL LEVEL, BUT ON THE PHYSICAL LEVEL THE NATIONS THINK THEY ARE AT LOGGERHEADS BECAUSE OF ECONOMIC ASPIRATIONS. THEY ARE BEING PLAYED BY GOD THE MASTER CHESS PLAYER.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin

anyway,

i had a beautiful nights sleep.
so i am ready for your wisdom/madness today o grin kiss
THIS HERE AINT NO MADNESS. THIS HERE IS PEARLS OF WISDOM grin

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

lmao.
it was the track "solid as a rock" grin

i felt mad dumb not getting a reply...i was like wth? grin grin
but now i know...so anyway...

when you come through please enlighten me and tell me some more about these revelations you have. cheesy grin
THESE REVELATIONS I HAVE ? BE SPECIFIC CUZ I GOT REVELATIONS IN HOW TO MAKE A MEAN MEAT-PIE TOO. MADE A MEAT-PIE THE OTHER DAY. THAT NIGERIAN WOMANS YOUTUBE PAGE IS A REAL BLESSING cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
obadiah777: THIS HERE AINT NO MADNESS. THIS HERE IS PEARLS OF WISDOM grin

there you are kiss kiss
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
obadiah777: THESE REVELATIONS I HAVE ? BE SPECIFIC CUZ I GOT REVELATIONS IN HOW TO MAKE A MEAN MEAT-PIE TOO. MADE A MEAT-PIE THE OTHER DAY. THAT NIGERIAN WOMANS YOUTUBE PAGE IS A REAL BLESSING cheesy

LOL! wise ass grin

I mean about spirituality smiley
do you consider yourself a spiritual person?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

there you are kiss kiss
YES MADEMOISELLE KAILS. WHATS GOOD WITH YA wink grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

LOL! wise ass grin

I mean about spirituality smiley
do you consider yourself a spiritual person?
A SPIRITUAL PERSON ? OH YEAH. WE ARE ALL SPIRITUAL BEINGS. JUST CUZ WE WEAR A BODY SUIT DONT MEAN THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE ENTITY CALLED MAN IS THE PHYSICAL. THE SPIRIT IS THE MAN. THE BODY IS A SUIT.
JOHN 6 VS 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by ijawkid(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
obadiah777: ON NO EMPEROR IJAWKID THE WAR AGAINST TRINITY IS NOT MY THING SIRE. I AM INTO PROPHETICAL SCRIPTURES NOW. THIS IS THE TIME FOR PROPHETICAL SCRIPTURES AS WE ARE IN JUDGEMENT PERIOD SIRE. THE NATIONS ARE ANGRY. TURKEY, SYRIA, AFGAN, IRAN, NORTH-KOREA, MALI, GREECE, BOKO-HARAM, RUSSIA, EUROZONE, USA >>> REVELATION 11 VS 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. <<< THE NATIONS ARE ANGRY SIRE grin grin

The nations have all gone ballistic......I know they are all gonna get mad until God unleashes his anger on them........

I'm awake bro....I got my meself ready......

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
obadiah777: YES MADEMOISELLE KAILS. WHATS GOOD WITH YA wink grin

im good!

im well rested, well fed, and blessed smiley
how are you dear?

obadiah777: A SPIRITUAL PERSON ? OH YEAH. WE ARE ALL SPIRITUAL BEINGS. JUST CUZ WE WEAR A BODY SUIT DONT MEAN THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE ENTITY CALLED MAN IS THE PHYSICAL. THE SPIRIT IS THE MAN. THE BODY IS A SUIT.
JOHN 6 VS 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

True. I agree with that.
Some folks actually believe the concept of a soul much less spirituality is not real.
they believe the human brain is what keeps us alive.

My thing is if that is true then how is it possible that I can have an hemispherectomy performed and still be alive/conscious? grin

Some folks will claim anything and everything to deny or refuse the belief in God I guess.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
ijawkid:

The nations have all gone ballistic......I know they are all gonna get mad until God unleashes his anger on them........

I'm awake bro....I got my meself ready......
HEY BROTHER IJAWKID HAPPY SABBATH BRUV. YOU KNOW WHY THE NATIONS ARE ANGRY ? >>>> REVELATION 16 VS 10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, <<<< THE BEAST IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE. HENCE WHY THERE IS HEAVY RECESSION AND HUGE UNEMPLOYMENT IN EUROPE AND AMERICA. SEE FOR THE ROMAN NATIONS ( EURO AND USA ) TO STAY AFLOAT THEY HAVE TO INVADE MORE COUNTRIES FOR THEIR RESOURCES BUT ONLY THIS TIME AROUND THE RELATIVELY WEAKER NATIONS ( NORTH KOREA CHINA RUSSIA IRAN ETC ) HAVE CONVERTED THEIR PLOWSHARE INTO SWORDS AND ARE STARTING TO SAY I AM STRONG. THEY ARE TELLING THE ROMAN EMPIRE 'ARE THOU BECOMING AS WEAK AS US' <<< AND HENCE THEY ARE THE STUMBLING BLOCK FOR THE WEST IN THEIR QUEST TO TOP-UP THEIR ECONOMY BY INVASION. AND THIS HERE IS WHY THE NATIONS ARE ANGRY AND ARE ABOUT TO DUKE IT OUT LMAO. HEY BROTHER I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE READY. THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING IN THE AIR. EVEN STEVIE WONDER CAN TELL cheesy
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

im good!

im well rested, well fed, and blessed smiley
how are you dear?

True. I agree with that.
Some folks actually believe the concept of a soul much less spirituality is not real.
they believe the human brain is what keeps us alive.

My thing is if that is true then how is it possible that I can have an hemispherectomy performed and still be alive/conscious? grin

Some folks will claim anything and everything to deny or refuse the belief in God I guess.
AM ALRIGHT. JUST SHOOK OFF A HANGOVER LOL. THAT HANGOVER WAS MEAN I TELL YA. YOU HAD A HEMISPHERECTOMY ? SEE I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE SMDH cheesy INSANE IN THE BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
obadiah777: NO SIR THIS WORLD WAR IS TO WREST THE CONTROL OF THE WORLD AWAY FROM THE FOURTH BEAST, ON THE SPIRITUAL LEVEL, BUT ON THE PHYSICAL LEVEL THE NATIONS THINK THEY ARE AT LOGGERHEADS BECAUSE OF ECONOMIC ASPIRATIONS. THEY ARE BEING PLAYED BY GOD THE MASTER CHESS PLAYER.

This implies that God is fighting the fourt beast aka Satan.

If really God is playing chess with human life, do you think he can win this game he had been playing with satan for thousands of years and had lose on many occasion?

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
obadiah777: AM ALRIGHT. JUST SHOOK OFF A HANGOVER LOL. THAT HANGOVER WAS MEAN I TELL YA. YOU HAD A HEMISPHERECTOMY ? SEE I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE SMDH cheesy INSANE IN THE BRAIN

lwkmd!

thanks for the insult bruv angry angry grin

but no. I did not have one.
I was asking a question pertaining to the belief that the human brain = reason for life vs. outside force/soul
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

This implies that God is fighting the fourt beast aka Satan.

If really God is playing chess with human life, do you think he can win this game he had been playing with satan for thousands of years and had lose on many occasion?
GOD IS NOT FIGHTING ANY WARS WITH SATAN. WHO TOLD YOU THIS FAIRY TALE ? SMDH
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
*Kails*:

lwkmd!

thanks for the insult bruv angry angry grin

but no. I did not have one.
I was asking a question pertaining to the belief that the human brain = reason for life vs. outside force/soul
LOL YEAH THATS CRAZY TALK. NO WAY THE BRAIN IS THE SUSTAINING LIFE FACTOR. THATS SCIENCE TALK. ATHEIST TALK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The True Story Behind The Death Of Apostle Ayo Babalola / What Is The Church? / Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.