Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,908 members, 7,938,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ww3 Armageddon Update - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Armageddon Update (8328 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: angry angry angry

sorry i had to laugh
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: DONT MIND THAT BELLIGERENT BAKASSI BOY CALLED CAMEROONPRIDE grin
we saved them from the lies of a conspiracies theorist
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we saved them from the lies of a conspiracies theorist

The film was released online on June 18, 2007, on zeitgeistmovie.com.[1] While the film has been praised by some for the professional-level quality of its pacing and editing, and for its compelling narrative, it has been criticized for factual inaccuracies and the quality of its arguments, with critics describing it as "agitprop" and "propaganda

Looks like the Anti conspiracy theorists cant seem to get it right either.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

We give thanks again brother.

Just to butress you last statement there....

For lack of a better word we shall say being a jew is a WAY OF LIFE
I WOULD ASSUME IF YOU SAY BEING A JEW IS A WAY OF LIFE, THEN ANYONE WHO LIVES THAT WAY OF LIFE CAN BE A JEW. I LEAN MORE TOWARDS BEING A JEW IS A LINEAGE. SEE WE AS HUMANS ARE NOW CLASSIFIED AS GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. THAT IS PART OF THE COVER THAT IS CAST ON ALL NATIONS. WE ARE NOT GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. WHEN WE WERE CREATED WE WERE CREATED INTO NATIONS OF PEOPLE
1-CAUCASIANS ARE EDOMITES
2-ARABS ARE ISHMAELITES
3-NEGROS ARE ISRAELITES ( AND WITHIN ISRAEL THERE ARE TWO KINGDOMS. THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM ARE CALLED JEWS ). SO BEING A JEW IS A LINEAGE NOT A WAY OF LIFE AND NEITHER IS IT A RELIGION. YOU CANT CONVERT INTO IT. HOWEVER IN THE KINGDOM THERE WILL BE SPIRITUAL ISRAELITES BUT THEY WILL NOT BE JEWS.

YOU CANT CONVERT TO BEING CHINESE. YOU ARE BORN CHINESE. SAME AS 'JEW'
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by collynzo2(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONSHAME: aren't Nigerian rich people?
Nigerian's'
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2:
Nigerian's'

grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

so what do you practice then ? Like do you go to church or something ?
LOL THATS THE THING. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PRACTICE ANYTHING. THE BIBLE IS LIKE A HOLY CONSTITUTION. WHEN YOU BUY A TV OR LAPTOP OR IPOD OR ANYTHING YOU BUY IN LIFE COMES WITH USER MANUAL AND INSTRUCTIONS IN HOW TO USE IT RIGHT ? WELL WE HUMANS ALSO COME WITH USER MANUAL AND INSTRUCTIONS. ITS CALLED THE BIBLE. ITS NOT A RELIGION. MAN TURNED IT INTO A RELIGION. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO JUST READ IT AND LIVE ACCORDINGLY. DONT KILL STEAL ETC ETC. SO BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, WHAT DO I PRACTICE ? NOTHING. DO I GO TO CHURCH ? NO grin grin I AM THE CHURCH. THE HUMAN BODY IS THE TEMPLE, THE CHURCH.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2:
Nigerian's'
oo gawd my stalker found me, oya piss off naijan nigerian nigerians naijans who gives a shiat
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: LOL THATS THE THING. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PRACTICE ANYTHING. THE BIBLE IS LIKE A HOLY CONSTITUTION. WHEN YOU BUY A TV OR LAPTOP OR IPOD OR ANYTHING YOU BUY IN LIFE COMES WITH USER MANUAL AND INSTRUCTIONS IN HOW TO USE IT RIGHT ? WELL WE HUMANS ALSO COME WITH USER MANUAL AND INSTRUCTIONS. ITS CALLED THE BIBLE. ITS NOT A RELIGION. MAN TURNED IT INTO A RELIGION. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO JUST READ IT AND LIVE ACCORDINGLY. DONT KILL STEAL ETC ETC. SO BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, WHAT DO I PRACTICE ? NOTHING. DO I GO TO CHURCH ? NO grin grin I AM THE CHURCH. THE HUMAN BODY IS THE TEMPLE, THE CHURCH.

Of course you are grin grin

You have very interesting point obadiah.

but lets wait till judgement day tongue

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: I WOULD ASSUME IF YOU SAY BEING A JEW IS A WAY OF LIFE, THEN ANYONE WHO LIVES THAT WAY OF LIFE CAN BE A JEW. I LEAN MORE TOWARDS BEING A JEW IS A LINEAGE. SEE WE AS HUMANS ARE NOW CLASSIFIED AS GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. THAT IS PART OF THE COVER THAT IS CAST ON ALL NATIONS. WE ARE NOT GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. WHEN WE WERE CREATED WE WERE CREATED INTO NATIONS OF PEOPLE
1-CAUCASIANS ARE EDOMITES
2-ARABS ARE ISHMAELITES
3-NEGROS ARE ISRAELITES ( AND WITHIN ISRAEL THERE ARE TWO KINGDOMS. THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM ARE CALLED JEWS ). SO BEING A JEW IS A LINEAGE NOT A WAY OF LIFE AND NEITHER IS IT A RELIGION. YOU CANT CONVERT INTO IT. HOWEVER IN THE KINGDOM THERE WILL BE SPIRITUAL ISRAELITES BUT THEY WILL NOT BE JEWS.

YOU CANT CONVERT TO BEING CHINESE. YOU ARE BORN CHINESE. SAME AS 'JEW'

Give thanks sire.

The lineage part is rightly true

But those you call spiiritual isrealites in the kingdom will for sure live the way of the jew

Hence my definition as it being a way of life (I am the way)

Salvation is of the Jews.

From the works of josephus we can see that a judean or one from the southern kingdom was either racially a jew or one converted and permanently resident in judea

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
PAGAN9JA PLEASE COME HERE.....HOW CAN YOU LET THIS FAKE PROPHET CALLED OBADIAH SPOIL OUR WORK? undecided undecided
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: PAGAN9JA PLEASE COME HERE.....HOW CAN YOU LET THIS FAKE PROPHET CALLED OBADIAH SPOIL OUR WORK? undecided undecided

The police are always too late grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Of course you are grin grin

You have very interesting point obadiah.

but lets wait till judgement day tongue
YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT TILL JUDGEMENT DAY >>>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 6 VS 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 CORINTHANS 3 VS 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT TILL JUDGEMENT DAY >>>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 6 VS 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 CORINTHANS 3 VS 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
wink wink

I need to come to your house for some bible study tongue grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by collynzo2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONSHAME: PAGAN9JA PLEASE COME HERE.....HOW CAN YOU LET THIS FAKE PROPHET CALLED OBADIAH SPOIL OUR WORK? undecided undecided
You want him to support your tradition of brèast ironing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJz00zgMBz4

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
b..reast ironing ? lipsrsealed
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by collynzo2(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123: b..reast ironing ? lipsrsealed
It happens in primitive Cameroon.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2: It happens in primitive Cameroon.

shocked
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2: .

naaaa i want him to support your Nigerian cannibalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5HH48iKCM
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Give thanks sire.

The lineage part is rightly true

But those you call spiiritual isrealites in the kingdom will for sure live the way of the jew

Hence my definition as it being a way of life (I am the way)

Salvation is of the Jews.

From the works of josephus we can see that a judean or one from the southern kingdom was either racially a jew or one converted and permanently resident in judea

I CAN RESPECT THAT SIRE HOWEVER 'JEW' COMES FROM ONLY ONE TRIBE OUT OF 12 TRIBES WHICH IS JUDAH. SO THE CONVERTS WILL BE SPIRITUAL ISRAELITES NOT SPIRITUAL JEWS. ISRAEL IS THE WHOLE TRIBE. YOU CAN BE A SPIRITUAL ISRAELITE. THEY WILL LIVE LIKE ISRAEL. JEW IS JUST A SUB-DIVISION OF TRIBES SO THEY CANT BE JEWS. BEING A JEW IS A LINEAGE. ITS LIKE SAYING ANY FOREIGNER BORN IN NIGERIA CAN BE A NIGERIAN HOWEVER THEY CANNOT BE AN IBO OR YORUBA PERSON. OR AS THEY SAY YOU CAN BE BRITISH IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER BORN IN ENGLAND BUT YOU CANNOT BE ENGLISH. TO BE ENGLISH YOU NEED TO BE OF THE ORIGINAL STOCK. SAME WITH 'JEW' wink
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

shocked

shocked shocked shocked heard the average naijan knows how to cook human flesh shocked shocked shocked damn that shiat is scary eating your fellow countrymen raw like this?
adaobi123:

LMAOOO

grin
CAMEROONPRIDE:

shocked shocked shocked heard the average naijan knows how to cook human flesh shocked shocked shocked damn that shiat is scary eating your fellow countrymen raw like this?

i aint watching undecided

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: PAGAN9JA PLEASE COME HERE.....HOW CAN YOU LET THIS FAKE PROPHET CALLED OBADIAH SPOIL OUR WORK? undecided undecided
IF YOUR WORK HAD SOLID FOUNDATION IT WOULD NEVER BE SPOILED. SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOUR WORK THEN HUH DONT IT ? DAYUM HEATHEN SMDH cheesy
collynzo2: It happens in primitive Cameroon.
backwards nigerians can't have enough of human flesh and blood
adaobi123:

I need to come to your house for some bible study tongue grin
ANYTIME HUN grin ANYTIME
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2: .

ABI ? LOL grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
smdh.

ill be back when this naija vs. Cameroon
breast ironing vs. cannibalism talk is over. undecided
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by collynzo2(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: here is my mum ironing my little sister's brèast to make her unattractive to paèdophiles like me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSYvNr6HdM
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

The police are always too late grin
YEAH TYPICAL POPO TRAIT. grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
OBADIAH WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL ARMAGEDDON IS KNOCKING AT OUR DOORS grin grin grin grin grin
DAMN THAT NIGGA CALLED US PRIMITIVES? grin grin grin

^^ enjoy your meal
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2: here are my brothers eating their countrymen, please don't judge us life is not easy in our hunger ravaged poverty stricken country
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...damn we are snding some rice bags

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Will A Sinner Who Pays Tithe Make Heaven? / Jesus Christ Did Not Exist / Celestial Church Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.