Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,629 members, 7,882,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ww3 Armageddon Update - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Armageddon Update (8247 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

I need your response to that post.

You love starwars.

Abami Eda calls your kind Zombies

And before you go mouthing off Fela remember his life work is somting your generations will ever achiev

Harlot like you.

I will ask you again, cant u think of something new or are u too stupid, simple or slow to think

Fighting another mans war to sooth your belly.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=MostHigh][/quote]

may be you are sucidal because fro your post we would welcome WW3 ARMAGEDDON
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT YOU THINK YOU WAS JOINING THE ARMY SO YOU CAN GO DISTRIBUTE COOKIES AND MILK TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN VILLAGES ? SMDH

grin IS IT NOT YOU THAT WANT WW3 ARMAGEDDON
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

I need your response to that post.

You love starwars.

Abami Eda calls your kind Zombies

And before you go mouthing off Fela remember his life work is somting your generations will ever achiev

Harlot like you.

Fighting another mans war to sooth your belly
VERY POIGNANT. THE BOLDED THAT IS
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: VERY POIGNANT. THE BOLDED THAT IS

I WILL ASK AGAIN IS IT NO YOU THAT WANT WW3 ARMAGEDDON
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
SINCE YOU ARE EAGER FOR WW3 TO TAKE PLACE, WOULD IT BE NICE TO U TOO ENCOURAGE TO JOIN THE ARMY AND FIGHT WW3 SOO YOUR SO CALLED MESSIAH WOULD RETURN, WHO EVER HE IS. DONT KNOW DONT CARE.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

grin IS IT NOT YOU THAT WANT WW3 ARMAGEDDON
BROTHER, WW3 IS THE CLEANSING WE NEED SO THAT CRAZY MEN LIKE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO JOINING SIDES WITH THE ENEMY SO AS TO PUT FOOD IN YOUR BELLY. AFTER WW3 THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED AND THE KINGDOM WOULD BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. NO MORE WICKEDNESS. ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE WOULD BE DESTROYED. PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN THRIVE AND FLOURISH WITHOUT BEING HELD BACK BY NEPOTISM OR GREEDY THIEVES IN POWER OR PARASITIC COUNTRIES OR BEING CLASSED AS A SECOND CLASS HUMAN BEING BECAUSE OF YOUR COLOR. YOU SHOULD WELCOME THIS WW3. I THINK YOU NEED TO INVEST IN A BIBLE. YOU ARE IN DARKNESS

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: VERY POIGNANT. THE BOLDED THAT IS

IT THINK ZOMBIE SUITS YOU WELL.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: BROTHER, WW3 IS THE CLEANSING WE NEED SO THAT CRAZY MEN LIKE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO JOINING SIDES WITH THE ENEMY SO AS TO PUT FOOD IN YOUR BELLY. AFTER WW3 THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED AND THE KINGDOM WOULD BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. NO MORE WICKEDNESS. ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE WOULD BE DESTROYED. PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN THRIVE AND FLOURISH WITHOUT BEING HELD BACK BY NEPOTISM OR GREEDY THIEVES IN POWER OR PARASITIC COUNTRIES OR BEING CLASSED AS A SECOND CLASS HUMAN BEING BECAUSE OF YOUR COLOR. YOU SHOULD WELCOME THIS WW3. I THINK YOU NEED TO INVEST IN A BIBLE. YOU ARE IN DARKNESS

Spot on Sire.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: BROTHER, WW3 IS THE CLEANSING WE NEED SO THAT CRAZY MEN LIKE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO JOINING SIDES WITH THE ENEMY SO AS TO PUT FOOD IN YOUR BELLY. AFTER WW3 THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED AND THE KINGDOM WOULD BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. NO MORE WICKEDNESS. ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE WOULD BE DESTROYED. PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN THRIVE AND FLOURISH WITHOUT BEING HELD BACK BY NEPOTISM OR GREEDY THIEVES IN POWER OR PARASITIC COUNTRIES OR BEING CLASSED AS A SECOND CLASS HUMAN BEING BECAUSE OF YOUR COLOR. YOU SHOULD WELCOME THIS WW3. I THINK YOU NEED TO INVEST IN A BIBLE. YOU ARE IN DARKNESS

HAHAHAHAHA, LOOK AT WHO IS TALKING ABOUT DARKNESS, HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU DO. GOD AND SATAN WILL BOTH REJECT YOU.

AFTER YOU FIRST STARTED INSULTING MY POST AND THEN RUN LIKE A LEECH TO YOUR SO CALLED BIBLE AND THEN CALLING ME IN DARKNESS.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

Spot on Sire.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN INBRED, I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL YOU FIRE FOR FIRE IDIOT
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2013

SINCE YOU ARE EAGER FOR WW3 TO TAKE PLACE, WOULD IT BE NICE TO U TOO ENCOURAGE TO JOIN THE ARMY AND FIGHT WW3 SOO YOUR SO CALLED MESSIAH WOULD RETURN, WHO EVER HE IS. DONT KNOW DONT CARE.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

HAHAHAHAHA, LOOK AT WHO IS TALKING ABOUT DARKNESS, HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU DO. GOD AND SATAN WILL BOTH REJECT YOU.

AFTER YOU FIRST STARTED INSULTING MY POST AND THEN RUN LIKE A LEECH TO YOUR SO CALLED BIBLE AND THEN CALLING ME IN DARKNESS.

Sire this guy is not all together

Me thinks this is all a waste of cpu and power

Mr man like we said before if you wan die then go and die.

Why you wan involve others for you suicide bid.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

YOUR IN DARKNESS BROTHER. COME INTO THE LIGHT. THERE IS A SIT FOR YOU HERE IF YOU WANT IT. THE CANDLE IS BURNING. STEP OUT OF THE DARKNESS BROTHER. COME ALLY YOURSELF WITH THE SEVEN CANDLESTICK AND THE SEVEN ANGELS AND THE SEVEN CHURCHES AND THE SEVEN STARS AND THE TWO OLIVE TREES. COME IN BROTHER. COME TAKE A SEAT

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN INBRED, I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL YOU FIRE FOR FIRE IDIOT

Abeg for where e dey pain you sef

You have totally gone off your original course/post not a good talent for a soldier

I say make you commit sepuku sef e go save mama charlie a lot of stress and money

A wannabe soilder, thats what you are

you definately dont make the cut

They dont like you and they never will, you are just a black slave robot to them.

But then again you dont care when hunger wan finish you and yours
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

AHHH BUT YOU ERR. WW3 IS NOT A FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTEOUS. IT IS A FIGHT FOR THE EVIL SO THEY CAN DESTROY EACH OTHER AND WIPE EACH OTHER OFF THE MAP. AND YOU MY FIREND WILL BE PART OF THAT NUMBER IF YOU DONT COME INTO THE LIGHT AND DITCH THIS YOUR STUPID IDEA. YOUR IDEA OF JOINING THE BRITISH ARMY IS BORNE OUT OF A PLACE OF DARKNESS IN YOUR SOUL. YOU ARE FULL OF DEMONS AND I NEED TO CAST THEM OUT OF YOU grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH BUT YOU ERR. WW3 IS NOT A FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTEOUS. IT IS A FIGHT FOR THE EVIL SO THEY CAN DESTROY EACH OTHER AND WIPE EACH OTHER OFF THE MAP. AND YOU MY FIREND WILL BE PART OF THAT NUMBER IF YOU DONT COME INTO THE LIGHT AND DITCH THIS YOUR STUPID IDEA. YOUR IDEA OF JOINING THE BRITISH ARMY IS BORNE OUT OF A PLACE OF DARKNESS IN YOUR SOUL. YOU ARE FULL OF DEMONS AND I NEED TO CAST THEM OUT OF YOU grin

I intimated the above to him before but the guy stubborn well well.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

YEAH I PRETTY MUCH FIGURED THAT OUT YESTERDAY WHEN HE SAID HE GOES TO STAR WARS CONVENTION DRESSED AS MR IBU grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

You have totally gone off your original course/post not a good talent for a soldier

I say make you commit sepuku sef e go save mama charlie a lot of stress and money

They dont like you and they never will, you are just a black slave robot to them.

HARD PUNCHING POST LWTMB
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

YOU ARE THE WASTE CPU AND POWER, MAY YOU WANT TO DIE ALONG WITH YOUR FRIEND OBADIAH 777 SINCE BOTH OF YOU WANT WW3 TO START
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

I intimated the above to him before but the guy stubborn well well.
YEAH WELL I GUESS WE HAVE TRIED OUR BEST. THATS ALL WE CAN DO. HIS BLOOD IS OFF OUR HANDS. GO IN PEACE MMARK12
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH I PRETTY MUCH FIGURED THAT OUT YESTERDAY WHEN HE SAID HE GOES TO [b]STAR WARS CONVENTION [/b]DRESSED AS MR IBU grin grin

grin grin grin grin LWKM OOOOOO

Na koboko the guy need.

After which eye fit clear.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: YOUR IN DARKNESS BROTHER. COME INTO THE LIGHT. THERE IS A SIT FOR YOU HERE IF YOU WANT IT. THE CANDLE IS BURNING. STEP OUT OF THE DARKNESS BROTHER. COME ALLY YOURSELF WITH THE SEVEN CANDLESTICK AND THE SEVEN ANGELS AND THE SEVEN CHURCHES AND THE SEVEN STARS AND THE TWO OLIVE TREES. COME IN BROTHER. COME TAKE A SEAT

MAY YOUR GOD PUNISH YOU SEVEN * SEVEN * SEVEN * SEVEN
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH WELL I GUESS WE HAVE TRIED OUR BEST. THATS ALL WE CAN DO. HIS BLOOD IS OFF OUR HANDS. GO IN PEACE MMARK12

U GO IN PIECES
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

IM NOT GOOD TALENTED SOLDIER. BUT YOU ARE WW3 ARMAGEDDON HYPOCRITE WANNABE. WHICH IS WORSE?

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

IM NOT GOOD TALENTED SOLDIER. BUT YOU ARE WW3 ARMAGEDDON HYPOCRITE WANNABE. WHICH IS WORSE?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin grin LWKM OOOOOO

Na koboko the guy need.

After which eye fit clear.

grin
IT YOUR MOTHER THAN NEEDS KOBOKO BECAUSE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO AN INBRED. I dont know which of her brother she did it with
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

U GO IN PIECES
THIS YOUR COVETOUSNESS AND LUST IS ABOUT TO LEAD YOU TO DESTRUCTION. YOUR COVETOUSNESS IS WHAT IS MAKING YOU WANT TO JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY. YOU MY FRIEND ARE ABOUT TO GET BBQED BY THEM ARABS. YOU KNOW THEY DONT LIKE BLACKS RIGHT ? MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE CORNERED ALONE WITH NOWHERE TO GO YOU SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD. ITS BETTER THAN WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO YOU AS A CAPTURED BLACK INFIDEL. DUNNO WHAT YOUR THRESHOLD IS FOR PAIN BUT THEY WILL CUT YOUR EYEBALLS OUT AND THEN YOUR HEART WITH SHARP KNIFE

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

grin

You cant go around making up phrases that dont make sense, the bolded above makes no sense

Anyways to be honest with you I would say Neither.

But WW3/ARMAGEDON survivor now thats the dream come true

Mumu.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: THIS YOUR COVETOUSNESS AND LUST IS ABOUT TO LEAD YOU TO DESTRUCTION. YOUR COVETOUSNESS IS WHAT IS MAKING YOU WANT TO JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY. YOU MY FRIEND ARE ABOUT TO GET BBQED BY THEM ARABS. YOU KNOW THEY DONT LIKE BLACKS RIGHT ? MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE CORNERED ALONE WITH NOWHERE TO GO YOU SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD. ITS BETTER THAN WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO YOU AS A CAPTURED BLACK INFIDEL. DUNNO WHAT YOUR THRESHOLD IS FOR PAIN BUT THEY WILL CUT YOUR EYEBALLS OUT AND THEN YOUR HEART WITH SHARP KNIFE

ohhh I am so scared of the arabs. F** y**. I was on my own peacefully on nairalnad and you first drew first blood my insulting me. second time, then third, IT IS GAME ON BETWEEN ME AND YOU. I FEAR NO MAN. bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

ohhh I am so scared of the arabs. F** y**. I was on my own peacefully on nairalnad and you first drew first blood my insulting me. second time, then third, IT IS GAME ON BETWEEN ME AND YOU. I FEAR NO MAN. bullet bullet bullet bullet bullet.

Ol boy when this guy started his post e no fit speak good english let alone type am.

Now you dey fire like typwriter for house of commons

Wonders shall never end

Maybe you are truly a scammer like you were previously accusede by another on you olodo thread.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

You cant go around making up phrases that dont make sense, the bolded above makes no sense

Anyways to be honest with you I would say Neither.

But WW3/ARMAGEDON survivor now thats the dream come true

Mumu.

YOU ARE THE DEVIL, BECOS YOU GO ABOUT WISHING FOR WW3 AND THE SURVIVORS DREAM WILL COME TRUE. BULLSHIT

IF WW3 ARMAGEDDON STARTS, THEY WILL BE NOTHING LEFT ON PLANET EARTH. I THOUGHT TRUE CHRISTIANS SHOULD ENCOURAGING PEACE TO THE WORLD AND NOT WW3. I WONDER WHICH CHURCH YOU CALM TO GO, DONT KNOW DONT CARE. MAY BE YOUR MASTER LUCIFER GO TO YOUR CHURCH AS WELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Church? / Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.