Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,910 members, 7,938,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ww3 Armageddon Update - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Armageddon Update (8329 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12: OBADIAH 777 is a looney tune racist conspiracy theory, WW3 my ass. bible quoting hypocrite
SAYS THE BLACK AFRICAN MAN WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY grin grin YOU GONE GET YOUR HEAD BLOWN OFF IN IRAN IF YOU KEEP MESSING AROUND WITH YO CRAZY DREAMS ASPIRATIONS AND GOALS

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2013
amanda2013: you have finally confirmed it. thank you very much for your sincerity this time around cos seriously like you said, YOU LIKE POSTING RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
grin grin grin WHY ARE THOU PERSECUTETH ME WOMAN ? cry
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

obadiah 777 is a hypocrite, he insults people in nairaland and then run like a leech to his bible quoting ww3 armageddon rubbish. His features are JEALOUSY, ENVY, PYSCHO, RACIST, HYPOCRITES and a big ODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH I ENVY YOU BECAUSE YOU WANT TO JOIN THE QUEENS ARMY *YAWNNNNNN* undecided
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

You wish.
SHE A SCOFFER AND A GAINSAYER SIRE. I BET IN HER PAST LIFE SHE WAS A FEMALE PHARISEE. I BET SHE ONE OF THOSE WHO WHIPPED CHRISTIANS WITH KOBOKO AND TOOK THEM TO THE ROMAN AUTHORITIES TO GET LOCKED UP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2013
grin
obadiah777: YEAH I ENVY YOU BECAUSE YOU WANT TO JOIN THE QUEENS ARMY *YAWNNNNNN* undecided

grin
obadiah777: YEAH I ENVY YOU BECAUSE YOU WANT TO JOIN THE QUEENS ARMY *YAWNNNNNN* undecided
OLODO
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2013
grin
jealousy go kill. At least the master I will treat my a lot lot better than so called country. Racist
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12: grin

grin
OLODO

grin grin SUP WITH YA

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12: grin
jealousy go kill. At least the master I will treat my a lot lot better than so called country. Racist
OK I SEE YOUR MOTIVATION IS YOUR STOMACH AS OPPOSED TO YOUR HEART. TYPICAL SMH. NIGERIA IS NOT THAT BAD. THERE ARE PEOPLE MAKING IT IN NIGERIA. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO AND JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY BECAUSE OF FOOD. ALL THIS IS GOODLUCKS FAULT embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin SUP WITH YA
cool
obadiah777: grin grin SUP WITH YA

cry cry baby
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: SHE A SCOFFER AND A GAINSAYER SIRE. I BET IN HER PAST LIFE SHE WAS A FEMALE PHARISEE. I BET SHE ONE OF THOSE WHO WHIPPED CHRISTIANS WITH KOBOKO AND TOOK THEM TO THE ROMAN AUTHORITIES TO GET LOCKED UP grin grin

LWKMF true. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

grin
MostHigh:

mosthigh u are an inbred. not surprised u agreed with OBADIAH 777. you are the biggest idiot in town. i know u were the one that suggested i will go to villages and massacre women and children while joining join the army.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: OK I SEE YOUR MOTIVATION IS YOUR STOMACH AS OPPOSED TO YOUR HEART. TYPICAL SMH. NIGERIA IS NOT THAT BAD. THERE ARE PEOPLE MAKING IT IN NIGERIA. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO AND JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY BECAUSE OF FOOD. ALL THIS IS GOODLUCKS FAULT embarassed

U ARE THE BIGGEST ODE!!!!, WHAT DOES GOODLUCK GOT TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE. IDIOT

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Well, you claim to be a Christian, I think.. But I don't see Christ in your life... All I see you do is. Post rubbish

grin
Misunderstood_G: Well, you claim to be a Christian, I think.. But I don't see Christ in your life... All I see you do is. Post rubbish

BOBO ODE
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

U ARE THE BIGGEST ODE!!!!, WHAT DOES GOODLUCK GOT TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE. IDIOT

You still dey here?

I thought you would be jumping off your starship by now, and straight into action.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12: grin mosthigh u are an inbred. not surprised u agreed with OBADIAH 777. you are the biggest idiot in town. i know u were the one that suggested i will go to villages and massacre women and children while joining join the army.
WHAT YOU THINK YOU WAS JOINING THE ARMY SO YOU CAN GO DISTRIBUTE COOKIES AND MILK TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN VILLAGES ? SMDH
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

You still dey here?

I thought you would be jumping off your starship by now, and straight into action.

CRY CRY BABY
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

You still dey here?

grin grin grin RAMBO TINZ
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12: grin mosthigh u are an inbred. not surprised u agreed with OBADIAH 777. you are the biggest idiot in town. i know u were the one that suggested i will go to villages and massacre women and children while joining join the army.

Correct me if I am wrong.

But is that not what the army you are about to join does.

I pray they accept thee quickly.

Oya carry go

Do what you have to do quickly and dont waste time on chatting.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin RAMBO TINZ

VERY FUNNY HAHAHA

U DEY PISS FOR YOUR PANT FROM MY IDIOTIC JOKE

ATURU
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT YOU THINK YOU WAS JOINING THE ARMY SO YOU CAN GO DISTRIBUTE COOKIES AND MILK TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN VILLAGES ? SMDH
MostHigh:

Oya carry go

HE EXPECTING TO JOIN THE ARMY SO HE CAN GO DELIVER HOT MEALS TO SENIOR CITIZENS IN WHEEL CHAIRS grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: HE EXPECTING TO JOIN THE ARMY SO HE CAN GO DELIVER HOT MEALS TO SENIOR CITIZENS IN WHEEL CHAIRS grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg Sire no kill me with laugh this morning so.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

VERY FUNNY HAHAHA

U DEY PISS FOR YOUR PANT FROM MY IDIOTIC JOKE

ATURU
CRASE MAN. WHEN ALL THOSE IRAQI SHOOT ALL YA TEETH OUT WITH THEIR LOCAL IRAQI GUNS, YOU NO GO FIT DRINK GARRI AGAIN. NA ONLY OGI YOU GO DEY EAT HENCEFORTH SMDH
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg Sire no kill me with laugh this morning so.

grin grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

who doesn't like star trek, at least i am honest on like you hypocrite trying to quote bible ww3 or armageddon bullshit and yet abuse people. i know in my op i said no abuses, about 70% listened but you decided to play smart you hypocrite

that reminds me
JEALOUSY, ENVY, LIAR, RACIST,PSYCHO NOW HYPOCRITE . Keep going

@@ MostHigh .... More like Attack of the CLONES

Of which you are volountarily offering to be a CLONE

The CLONE army is the messanaic army abi?

With all thier advance weopanry and technology just waiting to be deployed to the final battle to save all of makind from itself

After which you try to implement martial rule

But guess what its all fantasy

The bible says they all get killed in the end and the MEEK inherit the earth

Well godd luck to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

Oya carry go

CRY CRY BABY, BO BO.

I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH U. I AM JUST GETTING STARTED.IN THE MILITARY THEY IS SAYING DONT START A FIGHT THAT U CANT FINISH. U AND OBADIAH 777 DECIDED TO DRAW THE FIRST BLOOD AND THREW INSULTS AT ME FOR NO REASON.

BY THE TIME i AM DONE YOUR MAMA WOULD RECOGNIZE U AGAIN

AT LEAST I AM HONEST AND PROUD TO TAKE SUCH RISK

THIS FIGHT IS TO THE DEATH!!!!
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh: mmark12:

who doesn't like star trek, at least i am honest on like you hypocrite trying to quote bible ww3 or armageddon bullshit and yet abuse people. i know in my op i said no abuses, about 70% listened but you decided to play smart you hypocrite

that reminds me

I said it u are an ODE !!!! COPY AND PASTE FROM THE ARMY FORUM, U CANT THINK OF SOMETHING NEW OR U ARE TO STUPID, SIMPLE OR SLOW

With all thier advance weopanry and technology just waiting to be deployed to the final battle to save all of makind from itself

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=mmark12]

CRY CRY BABY, BO BO.

I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH U. I AM JUST GETTING STARTED.IN THE MILITARY THEY IS SAYING DONT START A FIGHT THAT U CANT FINISH. U AND OBADIAH 777 DECIDED TO DRAW THE FIRST BLOOD AND THREW INSULTS AT ME FOR NO REASON.

BY THE TIME i AM DONE YOUR MAMA WOULD RECOGNIZE U AGAIN

AT LEAST I AM HONEST AND PROUD TO TAKE SUCH RISK

THIS FIGHT IS TO THE DEATH!!!![/quote]

Like I said you are apparently suicidal.

Go crawl into a tight space and peform sepuku

And save all those bullets and mines.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: CRASE MAN. WHEN ALL THOSE IRAQI SHOOT ALL YA TEETH OUT WITH THEIR LOCAL IRAQI GUNS, YOU NO GO FIT DRINK GARRI AGAIN. NA ONLY OGI YOU GO DEY EAT HENCEFORTH SMDH

I think you will first shoot your brains out and then your mamas because she should have just giving my dad bj so as not to get birth to you
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=mmark12][/quote]

Copy and paste from the army. cant u think of something new or are u too stupid, simple or slow?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh: mmark12:

that reminds me

Copy and paste from the army. cant u think of something new or are u too silly, simple or slow?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

Copy and paste from the army. cant u think of something new or are u too stupid, simple or slow?

I need your response to that post.

You love starwars.

Abami Eda calls your kind Zombies

And before you go mouthing off Fela remember his life work is somting your generations will ever achiev

Harlot like you.

Fighting another mans war to sooth your belly.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by mmark12(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
MostHigh:

I need your response to that post.

You love starwars.

Abami Eda calls your kind Zombies

And before you go mouthing off Fela remember his life work is somting your generations will ever achiev

Harlot like you.

I will asked you again, can u think of something new or are u too stupid, simple or slow to think?
Fighting another mans war to sooth your belly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Will A Sinner Who Pays Tithe Make Heaven? / Jesus Christ Did Not Exist / Celestial Church Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.