Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,200 members, 7,903,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ww3 Armageddon Update - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Armageddon Update (8277 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

ahhhhhh I see wink

I heard you are a Jew ? or was that a lie undecided
ahhhh already naked? this ww3 iwill make me see things ooo
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ahhhh already naked? this ww3 iwill make me see things ooo

who said im na..ked undecided
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

who said im na..ked undecided
i know u ain't naked, was just teasing u, seems like u ain't in the mood ...anyway nice pick tho
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

ahhhhhh I see wink

I heard you are a Jew ? or was that a lie undecided
YOU ARE A JEW TOO. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED FROM YOUR HERITAGE. FROM YOUR NAME I TAKE IT YOU ARE 'IBO'. LET ME TELL YOU HOW THAT NAME 'IBO' CAME ABOUT >>>>>> HEBREW >>>>HEEBOE>>>>>EEEBOE>>>>>EEBO>>>>>IBO. ITS DOCUMENTED FACT. YOU ARE HEBREW. BEFORE 2000 YEARS AGO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS IBO OR YORUBA. YET WE EXISTED BEFORE THEN wink SO THE QUESTION ADAOBI IS, WHO ARE YOU ?

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i know u ain't naked, was just teasing u, seems like u ain't in the mood ...anyway nice pick tho

LMAO

tenks grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: AND YOU DESERVE TO BE QUARANTINED SMDH cheesy
i hope they nuke your village first

@adaobi run run my dear ..this guy is insane na wa ooo
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE A JEW TOO. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED FROM YOUR HERITAGE. FROM YOUR NAME I TAKE IT YOU ARE 'IBO'. LET ME TELL YOU HOW THAT NAME 'IBO' CAME ABOUT >>>>>> HEBREW >>>>HEEBOE>>>>>EEEBOE>>>>>EEBO>>>>>IBO. ITS DOCUMENTED FACT. YOU ARE HEBREW. BEFORE 2000 YEARS AGO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS IBO OR YORUBA. YET WE EXISTED BEFORE THEN wink SO THE QUESTION ADAOBI IS, WHO ARE YOU ?

Yes Im Igbo cool

Interesting the bolded part.

Who am i ? I'm a christain ?

So Obadiah you practice Judaism ?

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i hope they nuke your village first

Blessed are the poor

Nobody Nuking the poor africans

The nukes are all pointing to the most beutifull cities in the world all the financial and religeouse nervecenters.

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

The legend of lost civilisations trapped under the earth till date.

Similar to the legend of atlantis

Word has it that Hitler through an opening in the north pole used the billions provided by the rothchilds and the rockefellers to find these ones that are cursed by the most high

But he Failed woefully.

Journey to The Center of The Earth, by Jules Verne

Man never learns from his mistakes.

If you have the right type of insurance, LWTMB grin then you will most likely be whisked to one of these same underground bases/Bunkers designed for those with top dollar

But the book of revelation has revealed that through the will of the most high God they will be trapped in thier Area 51 and all other demonic bases under the ground for 1000yrs

Imagine no sunlight for 1000yrs just artificail UV THEY WILL ALL RUN MAD funny cause they took the sun for granted allalong.

Eating and drinking recycled Sh**

But surely its thier reward.
VERY DEEP STUFF SIRE. I WOULD RESEARCH IT FURTHER. I KNOW THE ELITES HAVE THEIR UNDERGROUND BUNKERS >>> AMOS 9 VS 2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2013

LMAO

obadiah is interesting to talk to

1 Like

adaobi123:

LMAO

tenks grin
welcome , i wish u were naked tho wink
you knw according to prophet obadiah we will die soon ..so you should let me see the things , let me touch the things
CAMEROONPRIDE: welcome , i wish u were naked tho wink
you knw according to prophet obadiah we will die soon ..so you should let me see the things , let me touch the things

undecided undecided
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

LMAO

so you think you are Hebrew ?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so you think you are Hebrew ?

i never said that

grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: welcome , i wish u were naked tho wink

Ignorance is no bliss, niether is it an excuse.

Hey man you ever heard of the tavistok institute?

Try and read it up.

1 Like

MostHigh:

Blessed are the poor

The nukes are all pointing to the most beutifull cities in the world all the financial and religeouse nervecenters.

Go figure.
aren't Nigerian rich people?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Ignorance is no bliss, niether is it an excuse.

Hey man you ever heard of the tavistok institute?

Try and read it up.
na, never heard about that . school me here sir
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: VERY DEEP STUFF SIRE. I WOULD RESEARCH IT FURTHER. I KNOW THE ELITES HAVE THEIR UNDERGROUND BUNKERS >>> AMOS 9 VS 2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

Spot on brother.

Like the spirit says study to show yourself approved.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: na, never heard about that . school me here sir

It would take too long to type up thier agenda here, just read and let me know what your views are.

Just trying to get your curiosity perked.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes Im Igbo cool

Interesting the bolded part.

Who am i ? I'm a christain ?

So Obadiah you practice Judaism ?
NOPE YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION. YOU CANT BE A RELIGION. YOU ARE A HEBREW ISRAELITE. YOU ARE THE REAL JEW. I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE. ALL THAT WAS CONCEIVED IN DARKNESS WILL SOON BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT. THERE IS A COVER OF LIES PUT ALL OVER EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NOW BY THE FOURTH BEAST, THE ROMAN EMPIRE. ALL WILL BE UNCOVERED DURING THE SECOND COMING >>>> ISAIAH 25 VS 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. << ALL THE COVER WILL SOON REMOVED. PART OF THE COVER
1-YOU ARE IBO
2-JESUS IS WHITE
3-JEWS ARE WHITE
4- ETC ETC ETC. DO I PRACTICE JUDAISM ? NAH JUDAISM IS A RELIGION CREATED BY THE WHITE MAN PRETENDING TO BE A JEW. BEING A JEW IS A LINEAGE NOT A RELIGION. wink

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: aren't Nigerian rich people?

Last time I checked the 98m percentile are in abject poverty.

The remaining 2 percent all have the so called dammened LIFE INSURANCE that leads straight to hell as we have intimated above (shagmar and shamballa)
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Blessed are the poor

Go figure
WISE WORDS SIRE >>> REVELATION 16 VS 19 and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION. YOU CANT BE A RELIGION. YOU ARE A HEBREW ISRAELITE. YOU ARE THE REAL JEW. I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE. ALL THAT WAS CONCEIVED IN DARKNESS WILL SOON BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT. THERE IS A COVER OF LIES PUT ALL OVER EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NOW BY THE FOURTH BEAST, THE ROMAN EMPIRE. ALL WILL BE UNCOVERED DURING THE SECOND COMING >>>> ISAIAH 25 VS 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. << ALL THE COVER WILL SOON REMOVED. PART OF THE COVER
1-YOU ARE IBO
2-JESUS IS WHITE
3-JEWS ARE WHITE
4- ETC ETC ETC. DO I PRACTICE JUDAISM ? NAH JUDAISM IS A RELIGION CREATED BY THE WHITE MAN PRETENDING TO BE A JEW. BEING A JEW IS A LINEAGE NOT A RELIGION. wink

We give thanks again brother.

Just to butress you last statement there....

For lack of a better word we shall say being a jew is a WAY OF LIFE

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

It would take too long to type up thier agenda here, just read and let me know what your views are.

Just trying to get your curiosity perked.
okay , i will read about that . did you watch zeitgest?
adaobi123:

LMAO

DONT MIND THAT BELLIGERENT BAKASSI BOY CALLED CAMEROONPRIDE grin
adaobi123:

i never said that
okay .
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION. YOU CANT BE A RELIGION. YOU ARE A HEBREW ISRAELITE. YOU ARE THE REAL JEW. I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE. ALL THAT WAS CONCEIVED IN DARKNESS WILL SOON BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT. THERE IS A COVER OF LIES PUT ALL OVER EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NOW BY THE FOURTH BEAST, THE ROMAN EMPIRE. ALL WILL BE UNCOVERED DURING THE SECOND COMING >>>> ISAIAH 25 VS 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. << ALL THE COVER WILL SOON REMOVED. PART OF THE COVER
1-YOU ARE IBO
2-JESUS IS WHITE
3-JEWS ARE WHITE

Hmmmmmmmmmm

so what do you practice then ? Like do you go to church or something ?
obadiah777: DONT MIND THAT BELLIGERENT BAKASSI BOY CALLED CAMEROONPRIDE grin

lmaoooooooo
obadiah777: grin grin
i hope will keep showing your teeth whn the first bomb hits your house
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

lmaoooooooo
angry angry angry
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Spot on brother.

Like the spirit says study to show yourself approved.
REVELATION 1 VS 3 Blessed [is] he that readeth,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible / Good Friday: It Is Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.