Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,618 members, 7,917,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa (29658 Views)

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
[size=18pt]The court was told the officers stopped on the way to the police station to buy water, as Iwuaka was bleeding from his ears.[/size]

Wow shocked
As if human life did no matter
Couldn't they have bought water at the hospital?
This is irresponsible and careless
After getting beat up, the police even put him under arrest as if he brought the serious beating upon himself
Why arrest a man that's at the brink of death?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by danjaydotcom(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
victorazy: No matter what they do, we still remain Giant of Africa

in terms of population we are giant but in all other ways we are inferior lol. but anyways thats a cruel act forreals how do u know hes a nigerian and if he were to be do u know what he has done or what he was caught doing? i won't take side of a story i knew nothing about so i'm keeping my finger crossed.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Caseless: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
If there is anythin, i'd like to become the president of nigeria. If u kill my citizens in ur country when i give u near 100% hospitality in my country.......kai..kai.....kai....kai....if this happen under my watch as a president;even if no south africans to chase away, i'd have sent MTN parking since.

Descend on their companies that are milking us dry here...for killing a 9jrian.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
[size=18pt]The court was told Iwuaka was merely in his friend’s home, and was the wrong person to be arrested[/size]

Wow...l
And what kind of police work are SAns doing?
Placing multiple suspects of the same crime in the same holding cell?

Nigerians have suffered o. Shame.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Revolva(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Only Nigerians this happens to na wa ooo
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by PrinceBenny1: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mehn... These Guys Re Really Wicked.... God Have Mercy On Us All.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by luvablesam(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
OMG!wat are Nigerians stil doing in dat freaking country?their xenophobic tendencies are too much!if its not CraigB claping for those that burn and chase Nigerians out of their houses then its Sweetcheeks et al n yet they all av Nigerian Bfs n Gfs.Shame on u South Africans!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by sambos994(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
And not to mention that Somalian that was stoned to death by schoolchildren! What is wrong with these people?!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by dasparrow: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
@Post

It is very unfortunate that Mr Iwuaka had to die a tragic and untimely death. I hope he gets justice. That being said, Nigerians leave that country now! Na by force to live in South Africa? Almost everyday, we read of Nigerians being attacked or killed in South Africa yet you people keep going there. I mean, must you live in a hostile African country where you are not wanted? In fact, I am tired of reading this kind of news.

Those of you still residing there, you are on your own. I am not saying you must come back to Nigeria but find a country where you are not constantly targeted and treated with hostility. Lastly, respect the rules of the country you are in so that you don't give law enforcement officials an excuse to treat you like crap.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by ballabriggs: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
What's new about this?

We have the Nigerian Police killing our own daily and so why should anyone express shock over this.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Inik(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
May his soul Rip. African unity is simply a mirage , all Nigerians should leave that xenophobic country!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by AbdulKwati: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ok 9ja
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by 50calibre(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
yuzedo: I blame either dat dead Kcee presh nigga for singing dat mumu Limpopo song or Nadia_SA for allowing such happen in her country. If she can come to my house for interrogation, I'm sure we can come to an agreeable settlement. Plis wear dat gown u use to come last in Miss NL. Kai! Abeg baby aru gi to uto gwo gwo! See curves and setness, ah, if I catch u for corner eh? ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥

Plis wuz d topick again? embarassed

Really! I'm sure the interrogation would be done without cloths right?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by An0nimus: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Chinwem: Nothing will make me set foot in that country........not even to transit through
I'll love to visit SA someday. Would be nice to view Africa from other angles - East, South, North, Central and other parts of this West. God bless my hussle.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
angry i don vesc #searching for south africans#
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by milky3(f): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
But y? We are not even safe in Africa
na wa oo
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
imperiouxx: The hatred towards Nigerians by other Africans is getting to climax. They see Nigerians as their potential competitors. They are all sick in the brain angry angry

I wish Nigerian judiciary can start "eye for eye" treatment for law non-abiding foreigners. Like those Lebanese with armories in Nigeria suppose be sentenced to death without appeal.

Smuggling or thieving oil/crude......... Electric chair
Involvement/aid in stealing Nigerian public fund......... Hanging
Aiding/funding terrorism......... Injection of chemical
Man-slaughtering......... Hanging
hahaha! You badt gan! I love this.
#forwards the quoted to Aminu Tambuwal#
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by InvertedHammer: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
/
Some places are just not worth living in.
The level of effort/hustling I saw in Nigerians when I visited China made me believe that if these folks could apply 70% of the effort in Nigeria, they will be millionaires.

But heck! Everyone already bought into the hype of being a Diaspora Nigerian.

Note: You are only as safe as your hosts permit.
//

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Orikinla(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
everyday: I do not know what Nigerians are still doing in that country.All the time the only thing i hear is of Nigerians being killed,makes me sick
I lost a first cousin in SA after he was tortured to death by SA police.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
An0nimus:
I'll love to visit SA someday. Would be nice to view Africa from other angles - East, South, North, Central and other parts of this West. God bless my hussle.
hahaha! I weep for you. South shall be your waterloo.
I will not even weep for you when the news of your death reach Nairaland because you were warned.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nigerians are always waiting for God to deliver them a good govt.

Why do not the Nigerian youths organise sustained street protests?

Omen100: Interesting, everyday they keep killing & maltreating my People like animals because we are engaged in mountainous domestic internal crisis. Hearing about my people "Nigerians" being killed pained my heart so much that, I wished & prayed daily that, Nigeria should come out strong from any present internal challenge we are been faced with, then those other Africa countries, who think, thought or has being messing around with my country "NIGERIA" will have themselves to blame especially south-africa & Ghana.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
50calibre:

Really! I'm sure the interrogation would be done without cloths right?
rofl. Sure thingy.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by inosend: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Baaaa! We got mad. I am going SOUTH. *Picks up sawn-off double barrel shotgun, a few IEDs, map of Africa and a magnetic compass*
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by kross01(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
danjaydotcom:

in terms of population we are giant but in all other ways we are inferior lol. but anyways thats a cruel act forreals how do u know hes a nigerian and if he were to be do u know what he has done or what he was caught doing? i won't take side of a story i knew nothing about so i'm keeping my finger crossed.

mindless posts like yours annoy the living daylight out of me. So even if the deceased murdered some1 the lawful thing to do by law enforcement agents would be to beat him to death? I just hope some1 doesnt say such if you find yourself in the deceased's shoes some day. Be humane, even for once please

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
And what is Oga Jona saying about all those assaults on Nigerians over there or is it because most of them are Biafrans undecided
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
GenBuhari: Nigerians are always waiting for God to deliver them a good govt.

Why do not the Nigerian youths organise sustained street protests?

why don't you start it and be the leader.
For Peter's sake We should stop talking and start doing

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by freecocoa(f): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
olivegirl: I heard it, very painful because the guy in question didn't have a wife in life.
So it would have been less painful if he had a wife? I'm trying so hard to make sense out of the above comment.

@Topic, RIP to the dead, I'm just short of word on how wicked human beings can be.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by AbuMikey(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
God shall punish those F*cktards called "limpopo policemen"
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
danjaydotcom:

what is the matter with you?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
freecocoa: So it would have been less painful if he had a wife? I'm trying so hard to make sense out of the above comment.

@Topic, RIP to the dead, I'm just short of word on how wicked human beings can be.
'Very sad because she did not have a wife'. That is Igbo man mentality. If he had died as a father of a young boy a man would be on earth to complete his dreams for him. Kapiiiich?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by kross01(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
on a lighter note, there are a lot of nigerians legally living and doing businesses in south africa. Those people dont get this kind of treatment from these xenophobic SA cops. I once had a brush with their cops once in j'burg as amongst the many of us boarding Greyhound, i was the only guy singled out for frisking & i ended up giving them a piece of me. At the end we parted ways all smilling at each other. Wouldnt have being same thing if i were illegal or had run.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is so pathetic and dishearten that while a report reported a set of sa diver mission rescued a nigerian diver bn under water for three days, here is another that speaks part of thier i.e sa animalistic act. Anyway, may ur soul rest in perfect peace; my fellow giant of africal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child / 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered / Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.