Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa (29619 Views)

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by ChizzyEmeh(f): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Am sheding tears, not bcs u die, we all must die some day. Am crying bcs of d pains u go through b4 giving up d ghost. May ur soul rest in peace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
zetdee: here is even a thread discussing it.

www.nairaland.com/372005/nigerians-killing-each-other-south
An uninformed fool like you created a thread without any source and automatically, south Africans are not xenophobic anymore in your head... Dude, get off NIGERIA's diick
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
And then all South Africans are painted with the same brush, even though some of us live peacefully with our African brothers and sisters. Oh well!!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by bornosheikh: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by immortalcrown(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
We nigerians are not respected and protected in our own country. Our government has betrayed us. We are strong and wise but, corruption weakens us. It is only a foreigner with good mind that may respect a nigerian. No nigerian, no matter his level of madness can treat an indigen of South Africa this way. However, I pity the relatives of the deceased.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by bornosheikh: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Davidogar(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
heartless south africa....??
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ym0g5Tobw&feature=player_embedded
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5HH48iKCM&feature=player_embedded

This one incidence is so worse than all the Xenophobia that has taken place in SA, would we generalize that Nigerians are tribalist and cannibals?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by guonno: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
May the soul of my gone brothers RIP.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
zetdee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ym0g5Tobw&feature=player_embedded
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5HH48iKCM&feature=player_embedded

These one incidence is so worse than all the Xenophobia that has taken place in SA, would we generalize that Nigerians are tribalist and cannibals?
South Africans are xenophobic, paedophiles, murderers... They're worthless human beings ...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by chriskwaku: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Cusubaba: South africans and Ghanaians hate anything Nigeria. They always blame Nigerians for their problems, even when they rape their mothers. Ghana media don't care about problems in Ghana rather they spend 24 hours everyday talking negative things about Nigeria. Many Nigerians are in various prisons in Ghana because of false accusation especially in Nsuwan prison in Eastern Region of Ghana. Pls Nigerian men in Ghana should becareful about Ghanaian women because lazy Ghanaian men use them to set Nigerian men up. For u Nigerians who have Ghanaians as friends, becareful because avarage Ghanaian can set u up or betray u at any given time and called u Kwasia Anago. Is not a joke, average Ghanaian or Southafrican hate anything Nigeria with passion.
Na you sabi
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by RedLight1: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
solomon111: keep deceiving yourself.
Maybe one day you will realize that Nigeria is on her own.
i tire o . i wonder where he got that silly idea from
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by RedLight1: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
daz_york:
Guy have you lived in Ghana? It's not bad to the point of killing Nigerians but the immense jealousy is the same. Across Africa in general, people are so threatened by anything Nigerian. I got to travel around most of Black Africa by road in my childhood and I know what I'm saying. Nigeria has no friends in Africa. One time we got robbed of nearly $5000 in cash by the Ghanaian customs at Aflao border. When we went to the police in Tema they threatened to have us removed from the country. Dont fall far any of that Pan African or Pan ECOWAS stuff. The truth is Africans are intimidated by us. They have massive p.enis envy. We've given them everything yet they hate us.
you are really on point bro... like i always say, Fhuck pan-African. Not every black man is a brother and not every white man is an enemy .... we have more friends in europe, asia and america than this buncha ugly, jealous, baboon face that we share color and continent with... so its all man for himself... simple

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Some places are just not worth living in.
The level of effort/hustling I saw in Nigerians when I visited China made me believe that if these folks could apply 70% of the effort in Nigeria, they will be millionaires.

But heck! Everyone already bought into the hype of being a Diaspora Nigerian.

Note: You are only as safe as your hosts permit.
//

Deeply flawed argument.

The Tiv's are slaughtered everyday like cows in their ancestral homes. So what you gonna say about that?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Chizzy Emeh: Am sheding tears, not bcs u die, we all must die some day. Am crying bcs of d pains u go through b4 giving up d ghost. May ur soul rest in peace. Amen!

Such a pity what he has to pass through.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by shortERIKINA(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
I knw a day wld come when countries wld bow to us. Especially in africa. Not only because we'r the giant of the continent bt the pride. The ppl dieing are just the stepping stone to yhat achievement. RIP bruv.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
imperiouxx: The hatred towards Nigerians by other Africans is getting to climax. They see Nigerians as their potential competitors. They are all sick in the brain angry angry

I wish Nigerian judiciary can start "eye for eye" treatment for law non-abiding foreigners. Like those Lebanese with armories in Nigeria suppose to be sentenced to death without appeal.

Smuggling or thieving petroleum/crude oil......... Electric chair
Involvement/aid in stealing Nigerian public fund......... Hanging
Aiding/funding terrorism......... Injection of chemical
Man-slaughtering......... Hanging

omo shocked This guy na badt guy.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by sambos994(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by ghboy: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
i find it funny and painful as well when Ghana is mentioned as a country that maltreats Nigerians? seriously? apart from those caught by police for crimes when has anyone heard a Gh'nian maltreating a Nigerian? recent population census shows close to 1million Nigerians are in Ghana. and they living peacefully unless they do otherwise

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
SimonSniper: Be like say d 9ja man no strong [color=#770077][/color]

May thunder strike you to death !
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Shaishenna: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2013
chadef: south Africans are the most raciest country i have ever heard of, thinking they could kill lucky dube thinking he was a Nigerian. i just blame the looters in our country who loot more than can ever spend in their life time.
They are not racists they are xenophobic-they don't like foreigners.they cantbe racists cos they are hostile to the people of the same race as theirs.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by ghboy: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba]South africans and Ghanaians hate anything Nigeria. They always blame Nigerians for their problems, even when they rape their mothers. Ghana media don't care about problems in Ghana rather they spend 24 hours everyday talking negative things about Nigeria. Many Nigerians are in various prisons in Ghana because of false accusation especially in Nsuwan prison in Eastern Region of Ghana. Pls Nigerian men in Ghana should becareful about Ghanaian women because lazy Ghanaian men use them to set Nigerian men up. For u Nigerians who have Ghanaians as friends, becareful because avarage Ghanaian can set u up or betray u at any given time and called u Kwasia Anago. Is not a joke, average Ghanaian or Southafrican hate anything Nigeria with passion.
---------------------
i have 3 words for you. "GET A LIFE"! any Nigerian in Gh prison is there cos of a crime. what about the over 800,000 Nigerians happily working in Gh? hate is reciprocal. there are Nigerians that also hate Gh'nians. dont come and post wrong stuff. many Nigerians are happy in Ghana. have u heard a Ghanaian/s lynching or beating up a Nigerian before?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by kallysky7: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2013
wonder shall never end

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2013
Cusubaba: South africans and Ghanaians hate anything Nigeria. They always blame Nigerians for their problems, even when they rape their mothers. Ghana media don't care about problems in Ghana rather they spend 24 hours everyday talking negative things about Nigeria. Many Nigerians are in various prisons in Ghana because of false accusation especially in Nsuwan prison in Eastern Region of Ghana. Pls Nigerian men in Ghana should becareful about Ghanaian women because lazy Ghanaian men use them to set Nigerian men up. For u Nigerians who have Ghanaians as friends, becareful because avarage Ghanaian can set u up or betray u at any given time and called u Kwasia Anago. Is not a joke, average Ghanaian or Southafrican hate anything Nigeria with passion.
Yet again this slowpoke must bring Ghana in every comment he makes. Has any Ghanaian killed a Nigerian? Have you heard any such stories of such violence from a Ghanaian. Ghanaians do not hate Nigerians but i can see that you do. Stop obsessing over us before you go insane. Park well. This has nothing to do with Ghanaians. Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by victorv12(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2013
Our Ambassadors around the world are useless!!!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2013
Nigerians are always talking craP about how Ghanaians hate them yet we are one of the most accomodating of the lot. Do you think a Ghanaian would just kill a Nigerian just like that. If you hate us then don't go to Ghana. If you think we hate you, don't go to Ghana. Ecowas was the biggest mistake ever. I think Ghanaians and Nigerians should be apart because it seems we obviously do not Gel well or can live together.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by 360command: 12:51am On Jun 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Yet again this slowpoke must bring Ghana in every comment he makes. Has any Ghanaian killed a Nigerian? Have you heard any such stories of such violence from a Ghanaian. Ghanaians do not hate Nigerians but i can see that you do. Stop obsessing over us before you go insane. Park well. This has nothing to do with Ghanaians. Thank you
. It happens , I guess if you are not carrying a nigerian passport or if your blood is not nigerian, I bet, you will not know; though they are not been documented. I remembered when I was in ghana a certain period, a nigerian student was stabbed by a ghanian in KNUST way back 2007 or 2008. This is what I witnessed @ the time I came . I do not want to talk about the ones I heard. Seriously, if you are a ghanian, I am sorry to say that ghanians hate nigerians very well especially the guys. I have lived in ghana,studied in ghana. It was a bad experience while studying not to talk about the outside world(out of school life). I mean not to create any fight or insult upon anybody cause I have always respected my african.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Biggysmalls919(m): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2013
99% of nigerians in SA are armed robbers, assasins, 419ers, and drug dealers. Eventhough the police there are known for brutality. The country as a whole hate nigerians so much. How many SA citizens do u see in nigeria? None because they are better than nigeria. There is nothing to be proud of in nigeria sincerely. Go to jails across the asia its the same nigerians. Terrorists , nigerians. What is wrong with nigeria?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 10, 2013
360command: . It happens , I guess if you are not carrying a nigerian passport or if your blood is not nigerian, I bet, you will not know; though they are not been documented. I remembered when I was in ghana a certain period, a nigerian student was stabbed by a ghanian in KNUST way back 2007 or 2008. This is what I witnessed @ the time I came . I do not want to talk about the ones I heard. Seriously, if you are a ghanian, I am sorry to say that ghanians hate nigerians very well especially the guys. I have lived in ghana,studied in ghana. It was a bad experience while studying not to talk about the outside world(out of school life). I mean not to create any fight or insult upon anybody cause I have always respected my african.
Ok if you say so. I know there are obviously some bad eggs but you should not judge the whole country based on experiences. Just like i do not judge the whole country based on unfortunate experiences my parents had when they lived in Nigeria. But as i said. It's not by force to go to Ghana. Rather stay in your country and be at peace. There was a Nigerian guy who murdered his Ghanaian girlfriend in Ghana. Truth is both countries have good and bad. If we going to judge on the bad then we should also look at ourselves too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) / Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.