Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa (29618 Views)

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Miles78(f): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2013
kross_01:
God bless you bountifully sis, you just made the best post so far on this thread. Thanks for standing firm on the side of truth
Thanks Kross-01, the problem with my fellow brethren us not that they do not know the truth but because of pride, they are trying to justify what is morally wrong. I know how it is to be a foreigner and to be on the receiving end in another man's land. I know the stares I got and I hv tasted first class racism and discrimination. It is unhuman and incorrect to justify racist crimes period! Afterall its South African leaders pioneering African rennaisense and UBUNTU so let charity begin at home!!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2013
everyday: I do not know what Nigerians are still doing in that country.All the time the only thing i hear is of Nigerians being killed,makes me sick
sad sad
This is sad really..
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by OneNaira6: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Absolute nonsense, u r not making any sense. It's their phucking country if u don't like it Jux get da phuck out n cum to ur JOKE OF AFRICA call Nigeria

i try to avoid the Ghanaians on this forum cause majority of una are complete 1diots and attention seekers. one thing i despise are f2king mor0ns seeking attention in a website that have no connection to them. Go f2king read or at least ask questions to people that expecienced xenophobic attacks in SA and you'll learn the biggest target are Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Somalis and Ghanaians.

A girl was almost beaten to death and this fool reply to the story is "it's there f2king country". what kind of1diot are you? were you born this stup1d? whether it's there country or not does not justify nigg@s, 8 of them at that, jumping a 23 year old girl that's taking a vacation in their country. neither does it justify them jumping her friend either. if it was your sister the situation happened to, your reply to her would be "it's there country" m0ronic 1diot. have some sympathy in your damn heart.

also a man was almost burn to death along with his workers, which included Ghanaians as well and your reply to is "it is there country". like seriously i would honestly like to know were you born this stup1d or were you dropped when you were a baby? it's there country thus it gives them a right to act like savages and try to burn multiple people alive is that what you are trying to imply? WTF is wrong with you?

I saw a youtube video of a somalian shop owner that was set on fire in SA. he is in the hospital with a 3rd degree burn battling for his life. I guess in your ignorant mind, if you get the opportunity to see the nigg@, there won't be any empathy for the tragedy he endured and still enduring but rather your reply is "it's there country"

in effort to ridicule, this 1diot made himself the most ignorant heartless nigg@ I've ever seen. I hope to God you get the opportunity to experience the xenophobic tragedy those people experienced and hope to God yours is a million times worse than they endured.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by jidewin(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2013
zetdee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ym0g5Tobw&feature=player_embedded
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5HH48iKCM&feature=player_embedded

This one incidence is so worse than all the Xenophobia that has taken place in SA, would we generalize that Nigerians are tribalist and cannibals?
Zetdee,sawbona.In as much as I want to believe you are not trying to support the inhuman action of those cops,the videos you presented here is one based on religious crisis in the north and not attack of foreigners.
No one would like to see his/her country rubbished by angry e-mobs,but let's collectively stand by the truth.

I as a person have suggested how to flush out foreign criminals in SA,especially those from my own country however,you should also not justify the atrocities perpetrated by host communities. It generates nothing more than fervent hatred towards your countrymen. Imagine over 50 million visitors reading our posts?.
Thank you
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by COOLDUN: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Absolute nonsense, u r not making any sense. It's their phucking country if u don't like it Jux get da phuck out n cum to ur JOKE OF AFRICA call Nigeria

Your profile name said every thing about you. You ghanaian apes will never seize exposing your idiosyncratic attitudes whenever it comes to the matters that concern Nigeria.

you forgot that you helped greatly in destroying the image of Nigeria world wide. You started suffering when other West African countries were enjoying their lives, you migrated en mass to Nigeria, did so many menial and dirty works also, procured our International passports and traveled to many Western Countries, engaged in many good, bad and nasty things to make ends meet. Today you are one of those foolish countries that are criticizing Nigeria.

This your nasty characters made the Ivorians to kill you people in 1993, in Cote d''Ivoire after a football match between the Ashanti Kotoko and Asec Mimiosas , i hope you know what i am talking about? their boys sang a well sold album with the incident.

So stop claiming to be saint in Africa because there is nothing for you people. Every crime in West Africa started from ghana. Stealing, Corruption, Impersonation, Military Coup, Barbaric killings, Prostitution, Human trafficking,Ritual killing, Kidnapping mostly the Ashantis. Till today you still do human sacrifice to the Gold with the human bloods of the slaves in the Ashanti royal family.

In Cote d'Ivoire you ghana people are hated more than leprosy, you know what i am talking about. Keep on exposing your stupidity online whenever you hear a bad news about Nigeria. Your women pretend to be wives to the well to do Nigerians in ghana, only to be cooking for them with a grinned glaces/bottles so that they would be dying slowly and unsuspectingly.

Your lazy men are always under the trees in the afternoon, gossiping about the hardworking strangers while your women are sleeping around to bring home money to feed them. Call an old woman MADAM in ghana and get yourself into trouble, because they never want to be old. What you will hear is: Ebe me born you, you are are calling me madam, hahahahaha.

I have your apes's time, come back and have more,Banku/food and tilapia fish. Lazy eaters, unproductive foools.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2013
[yuzedo: I blame either dat dead Kcee presh nigga for singing dat mumu Limpopo song or Nadia_SA for allowing such happen in her country. If she can come to my house for interrogation, I'm sure we can come to an agreeable settlement. Plis wear dat gown u use to come last in Miss NL. Kai! Abeg baby aru gi to uto gwo gwo! See curves and setness, ah, if I catch u for corner eh? ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥

Plis wuz d topick again? ]

Cheiii dis guy thou..
Is not my fault o
I'm 100% against this sh!t
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
Cusubaba: This cheap w.h.o.r.e is talking trash as usual. Scumbag, ur lazy hypocrites liar parents didn't tell u what happened to Nigerians under the regime of former Ghana president Busia. Listen senseless w.h.o.re, under the former Ghanaian president Busia's Aliens Compliance Order of 1969; Nigerians were forced to leave Ghana. In 1983, Nigeria deported up to 1 million Ghanaians when Ghana was facing severe drought and economic problems, and another 300,000 in early 1985.
Yet again this wartog is always on my case. This comment was not even meant for you.Barbaric baffoon am not talking about the Ghana must go incident. My parents were not there when it happened so pls take ur BS elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Where is mr. All4naija I meet him in ths kinda threadz
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by yuzedo: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
nadia_SA: [yuzedo: I blame either dat dead Kcee presh nigga for singing dat mumu Limpopo song or Nadia_SA for allowing such happen in her country. If she can come to my house for interrogation, I'm sure we can come to an agreeable settlement. Plis wear dat gown u use to come last in Miss NL. Kai! Abeg baby aru gi to uto gwo gwo! See curves and setness, ah, if I catch u for corner eh? ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥

Plis wuz d topick again? ]

Cheiii dis guy thou..
Is not my fault o
I'm 100% against this sh!t
ok, still cummmmm to my house. wink tongue
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
Idiot even in a country u claim to b urs u stil bein bleeped in d anus by the whites, dnt worry when madiba goes it wil bak to square 1,d days of apartheid wil b back. Hiv stricken country,God doesn't evn knw ur fucking country exist cuz its just anoda sodom nd gomorrah,rapist,pedophiles nd murderers,ur women r prostitutes running afta other african especially naija men to share hiv to d whole of africa,with 70% of them single moms who sends d child to live with grandma who lives in soweto then go bak to "business" which is a normal way of life,bunch of immoral breeds with no sense of dignity!
Sori goat,I dnt bleach,since I was born til date,I only use pears baby!am spotlessly brown skinned nd beautiful with respect 4 womanhood!ORANGUTANG,MURDERER,I d nt need to gues cuz its 99.9% sure u are an AIDS PATIENT!
Banku&Tilapia:

Another primitive thinking n bleaching nigerian woman. Who is jealous of ur shiiiiiiit hole country. Jealous of 419, BOKO HARAM, kidnappings, frauds,............ U must be out of ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Cusubaba(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Miles78: Thanks Kross-01, the problem with my fellow brethren us not that they do not know the truth but because of pride, they are trying to justify what is morally wrong. I know how it is to be a foreigner and to be on the receiving end in another man's land. I know the stares I got and I hv tasted first class racism and discrimination. It is unhuman and incorrect to justify racist crimes period! Afterall its South African leaders pioneering African rennaisense and UBUNTU so let charity begin at home!!
God bless u sister.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
U cal us ritualist when most of d pple who confess 2 WITCHCRAFT r GHANIANS on TB J, shame on u cuz ur movie producers prefers those halfcastewho do not knw their fathers to u black apes! I dnt hv time to waste on u cuz we better than u nd ur country can't survive if its population is as much as ours

Ur pain is dat ur women are running afta naija men ,with yvonne nelson jumping from bed to bed in lagos and now nadia is runin afta jim but I trust my boy he wil soon b tru wit her nd kick her ass lyk he did d jamaican grl. Prostitutes!! Orangutang,hiv stricken mudaphuckers
Banku&Tilapia:

A typical nigerian buffoon with primitive thinking and a mindset of an ape. People hate u nigerians because u r waste of space on earth. So u think Ghanaians r lazy hahaaaaa den how cum Ghanaians r more acceptable in any country than a nigerians. U animals don't have good reputation becuz of ur luv for fraud, robberies, ritual murders etc

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by sambos994(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

So because he is Nigerian, he deserves to die, right?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by ghboy: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] This cheap w.h.o.r.e is talking trash as usual. Scumbag, ur lazy hypocrites liar parents didn't tell u what happened to Nigerians under the regime of former Ghana president Busia. Listen senseless w.h.o.re, under the former Ghanaian president Busia's Aliens Compliance Order of 1969; Nigerians were forced to leave Ghana. In 1983, Nigeria deported up to 1 million Ghanaians when Ghana was facing severe drought and economic problems, and another 300,000 in early 1985.
----------------
weytin this one too dey talk? what has that got to do with now? hate is everywhere. point is one persons experience should not be used to judge a whole nation.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Cusubaba(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
peppy luv: Idiot even in a country u claim to b urs u stil bein bleeped in d anus by the whites, dnt worry when madiba goes it wil bak to square 1,d days of apartheid wil b back. Hiv stricken country,God doesn't evn knw ur fucking country exist cuz its just anoda sodom nd gomorrah,rapist,pedophiles nd murderers,ur women r prostitutes running afta other african especially naija men to share hiv to d whole of africa,with 70% of them single moms who sends d child to live with grandma who lives in soweto then go bak to "business" which is a normal way of life,bunch of immoral breeds with no sense of dignity!
Sori goat,I dnt bleach,since I was born til date,I only use pears baby!am spotlessly brown skinned nd beautiful with respect 4 womanhood!ORANGUTANG,MURDERER,I d nt need to gues cuz its 99.9% sure u are an AIDS PATIENT!
My sister, that bastard monkey that called himself Banku&Tilapia is a typical primitive Ghanaian with tilapia burnt brain. The fool doesn't even know his father and instead of him to ask his w.h.o.r.e she-boon mother who is his father, he rather barking like a hungry mad dog in Nigeria forum.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by hardbody: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
everyday: I do not know what Nigerians are still doing in that country.All the time the only thing i hear is of Nigerians being killed,makes me sick

Bros search me ooo. And many more guys are borrowing and selling off assets to go to South Africa when half of the air ticket can set you up in a profitable business if you use your head well. It is all these been-to mentality sha. i dont blame them.

9ja ROCKS. Even BH territory still rocks as against death in an unknown territory, at least you know you are being killed by fellow Nigerians.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Miles78(f): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
Peppy luv, I understand ur anger but then ur point is rather vague because if u r mentioning HIV/ Aids, I am yet to see a country that is not affected by it, 1st world and 3rd world for that matter. Again not every South African condones this barbaric act by SAPS
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by coolzeal(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Few days ago on a trend, i supported South Africans against Nigerians(my people) but it seems like i was totally wrong perhaps we should start our own attack in Naija lol.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by donodion(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
Oh another have happened? Ho ho ho. E be like cool headed people dey here.but I'm still waiting,there's one big head saffer fish I've been looking,until she surfaces...I'll be on and off.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by chriskwaku: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Yet again this wartog is always on my case. This comment was not even meant for you.Barbaric baffoon am not talking about the Ghana must go incident. My parents were not there when it happened so pls take ur BS elsewhere.

Dont get worked up on this Adams who doesn't know his mother and falsely claiming she is Grushi from Navrongo.
Back to the topic. killing of immigrants should be totally condemed

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
jidewin:
Zetdee,sawbona.In as much as I want to believe you are not trying to support the inhuman action of those cops,the videos you presented here is one based on religious crisis in the north and not attack of foreigners.
No one would like to see his/her country rubbished by angry e-mobs,but let's collectively stand by the truth.

I as a person have suggested how to flush out foreign criminals in SA,especially those from my own country however,you should also not justify the atrocities perpetrated by host communities. It generates nothing more than fervent hatred towards your countrymen. Imagine over 50 million visitors reading our posts?.
Thank you

Bro don't get me wrong, the police should go jail for this. I was bringing some balance to the thread. Nigerians in SA are the ones doing the victimizing. People killing Nigerians are mostly other Nigerians. When I Google "Nigerians killed in SA" the first link is a Niaraland thread about Nigerians killing each other in gang warfare, and this story.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Cusubaba(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Wasted She-boon! Ur lazy father is a wasted baboon. Shameless daughter of a cheap w.h.o.r.e. Bitch!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Cusubaba(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
chriskwaku:
Dont get worked up on this Adams who doesn't know his mother and falsely claiming she is Grushi from Navrongo.
Wasted man! I call my land father land not mother land. Lazy village Baboon.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
I see u r a reasonable fellow ,apologies to u,my anger is 2wads dat tilapia 4rm an ape country cald ghana,don't knw y they hate Nigerians so much. Evil knws no boundary neither do I condone d evil any Nigerian does but jungle justice isn't d best 4 any criminal except he was caught killing a fellow man red handed or with good evidence
Miles78: Peppy luv, I understand ur anger but then ur point is rather vague because if u r mentioning HIV/ Aids, I am yet to see a country that is not affected by it, 1st world and 3rd world for that matter. Again not every South African condones this barbaric act by SAPS

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Cusubaba(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
chriskwaku:
Wasted man! I call my land father land not mother land. I inherit my father properties unlike u who w.h.o.r.e.s will inherit urs father properties because ur a wasted baboon .Lazy village Baboon.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
Other than the few killed by police ( most of them criminals ) no Nigeriam has died in a Xenophobic incident, can anybody prove me wrong?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by chriskwaku: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Cusubaba: Wasted man! I call my land father land not mother land. Lazy village Baboon.
Wasted Osu goon. Am proud of my motherland. Many african americans even refer to Africa as the motherland.
Lol .Have u visited your mum's town Navrongo lately?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
chriskwaku:
Wasted Osu goon. Am proud of my motherland. Many african americans even refer to Africa as the motherland.
Lol .Have u visited your mum's town Navrongo lately?
Lol you guys are still entertaining this dimwit. Ignore him, he thrives on the attention we give him so when we ignore him then it gets to him more. He will keep spewing the same trash.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by BankuTilapia: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
One_Naira:

i try to avoid the Ghanaians on this forum cause majority of una are complete 1diots and attention seekers. one thing i despise are f2king mor0ns seeking attention in a website that have no connection to them. Go f2king read or at least ask questions to people that expecienced xenophobic attacks in SA and you'll learn the biggest target are Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Somalis and Ghanaians.

A girl was almost beaten to death and this fool reply to the story is "it's there f2king country". what kind of1diot are you? were you born this stup1d? whether it's there country or not does not justify nigg@s, 8 of them at that, jumping a 23 year old girl that's taking a vacation in their country. neither does it justify them jumping her friend either. if it was your sister the situation happened to, your reply to her would be "it's there country" m0ronic 1diot. have some sympathy in your damn heart.

also a man was almost burn to death along with his workers, which included Ghanaians as well and your reply to is "it is there country". like seriously i would honestly like to know were you born this stup1d or were you dropped when you were a baby? it's there country thus it gives them a right to act like savages and try to burn multiple people alive is that what you are trying to imply? WTF is wrong with you?

I saw a youtube video of a somalian shop owner that was set on fire in SA. he is in the hospital with a 3rd degree burn battling for his life. I guess in your ignorant mind, if you get the opportunity to see the nigg@, there won't be any empathy for the tragedy he endured and still enduring but rather your reply is "it's there country"

in effort to ridicule, this 1diot made himself the most ignorant heartless nigg@ I've ever seen. I hope to God you get the opportunity to experience the xenophobic tragedy those people experienced and hope to God yours is a million times worse than they endured.
U r foolishly foolish n stupidly stupid n i think u been a nigerian is having an adverse effect on ur level of reasoning. U cocoons always brag about ur hell hole as da giant of Africa so why don't u nigerians leave if u think u r been maltreated. U fooooools luv to brag with nuttin to show for.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Miles78(f): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
peppy luv: I see u r a reasonable fellow ,apologies to u,my anger is 2wads dat tilapia 4rm an ape country cald ghana,don't knw y they hate Nigerians so much. Evil knws no boundary neither do I condone d evil any Nigerian does but jungle justice isn't d best 4 any criminal except he was caught killing a fellow man red handed or with good evidence
I hear u oo and way forward would be to teach this generation abt love, tolerance, co-existence and respect. We have lost our core African values in the process of being relevant.I am so annoyed by these well fed, well paid police officers who are a nuisance to the public they are supposed to be serving. May the hand of justice prevail and may they never ever find peace in their lives, even to their 100th generation!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sein, you stupidly banned me for one funny reason, but look at the level of hatred oozing out from this thread.

Why dont you lock this thread or do ban all the nusiance here.

Ban me again.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by donodion(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Miles78: I hear u oo and way forward would be to teach this generation abt love, tolerance, co-existence and respect. We have lost our core African values in the process of being relevant.I am so annoyed by these well fed, well paid police officers who are a nuisance to the public they are supposed to be serving. May the hand of justice prevail and may they never ever find peace in their lives, even to their 100th generation!
Hello sis.I am Don Odion...I've been observing you and quite frankly,I respect your views.I'm not so cool with south africans here but in your case,I think I'll make exception.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) / Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.