Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,613 members, 7,917,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa (29655 Views)

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by CheeseyD(f): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
even if dey escape prison dey surely can't escape God.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by remmer56(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
who be this man? you wan kill people with laugh.. abi u be comedian or one in the making choi.. I shall visit the banana island mansion soon.. I de near you!
yuzedo: I blame either dat dead Kcee presh nigga for singing dat mumu Limpopo song or Nadia_SA for allowing such happen in her country. If she can come to my house for interrogation, I'm sure we can come to an agreeable settlement. Plis wear dat gown u use to come last in Miss NL. Kai! Abeg baby aru gi to uto gwo gwo! See curves and setness, ah, if I catch u for corner eh? ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥

Plis wuz d topick again? embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
When we're talking about mentally deficient, permanently jealous, insecure, parochial minded, inferior humans in Africa, the number 1 place is that conquered territory without a real name known as ''South Africa''. I cant even comment on this issue because I'm so angry I might start crying. What is the excuse this time? Did he break any law? I'm waiting for whorecheeks or any other Boer-slave to come here and start talking rubbish again.
I think this just proves the point a poster made before, think it was Afam...f.uck this our 'Africa First' policy. Africa needs a strong Nigeria to succeed, but Nigeria can succeed without a strong Africa. We dont need these jealous, inferior, cowardly, murderous scum to join us on the road to advancement. Our policy should be NIGERIA FIRST. If after taking care of all 170 million plus diasporans, there is any leftover, then these Bantu scrapheaps can have them. As a son of Lagos, I will like to see large scale industry return to Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, etc so that our Igbo brothers do not need to leave the country to find success. We have all we need here. The only reason we go to that dungheap is to get some of the massive money generated by the whites while the indigenes in their shacks sit down and envy us for being better at everything than them. Their music industry? Nigerian executives and owners. Their financial sector? Nigerians. Their medical industry? Nigerians. Their football league? Onyekachi Okonkwo is the best player in their league.
Bunch of lazy, ignorant, violent baby rapists who blame enterprising Nigerians for their own failure to achieve anything since 1994. All this too after we spent our time and resources funding the liberation struggles there and in Zimbabwe. Back when they had not seen $10,000 in their lives, Obasanjo gave the ANC and ZAPU a $20 million donation and trained them at the Nigerian War College in addition to giving them free education and Nigerian passports.
These are the same useless khoi san now killing us abi? Issokay.
I just de wait make that their Nelson Mandela die finish, the kain civil war wey go chop dem. And when that happens, let me not see any useless Nigerian leader talk about sending our troops to do peacekeeping. I pray they exterminate their worthless behinds off the face of the earth.
Horrible set of people.

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nuzo1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
Idi Amin: And what is Oga Jona saying about all those assaults on Nigerians over there or is it because most of them are Biafrans undecided

No much need for Jona to do anything yet since the Lipopo policemen are in custody and the case is in court. The deceased is likely to get justice even tho SA is not his country.

So, I rather Jona first intervene on the killing of Apo 6 and other extra judicial killings by Nigerian security agencies and Civilians.

The killers of Apo six are marrying new wives and going about their normal business here in Nigeria.

Issokay.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Cusubaba(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
South africans and Ghanaians hate anything Nigeria. They always blame Nigerians for their problems, even when they rape their mothers. Ghana media don't care about problems in Ghana rather they spend 24 hours everyday talking negative things about Nigeria. Many Nigerians are in various prisons in Ghana because of false accusation especially in Nsuwan prison in Eastern Region of Ghana. Pls Nigerian men in Ghana should becareful about Ghanaian women because lazy Ghanaian men use them to set Nigerian men up. For u Nigerians who have Ghanaians as friends, becareful because avarage Ghanaian can set u up or betray u at any given time and called u Kwasia Anago. Is not a joke, average Ghanaian or Southafrican hate anything Nigeria with passion.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by An0nimus: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:

[s]hahaha! I weep for you. South shall be your waterloo.
I will not even weep for you when the news of your death reach Nairaland because you were warned.[/s]
weep for yourself. I return your death sentence to you as you dine and wine in Nigeria. not like I said i'm going to settle down there sef smh
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by olivegirl(f): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: IT WAS PAINFUL TO YOU BECAUSE HE DID NOT HAVE A WIFE ? SO I TAKE IT YOU HAD A CRUSH ON MR ONYECHIABI IWUAKA ?
. Sometimes I Realise why bible said heart of men is evil. But if I might clarify you, wife bear children for man shikina. No one will inherit his earthly possessions
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by born2fuckpussy: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
I thought SA means Shameful Africanas,they were leading in aall form of crimes except Yahoo-yahoo,goverment looting and ritualist taken by Nigerians. Those two should love each other because they are partners in crime
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
nigerians abroad are suffering at the hands of their host countries these days. Beht why?? angry
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by RedLight1: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
savage south africa... a country filled with savage ugly looking mofos with majority living with hiv

smh! another great life killed by savages.. i wonder what my people are still doing bloody country

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Shobayo Emma: This is so pathetic and dishearten that while a report reported a set of sa diver mission rescued a nigerian diver bn under water for three days, here is another that speaks part of thier i.e sa animalistic act. Anyway, may ur soul rest in perfect peace; my fellow giant of africal.
The divers were Afrikaans...not the barbaric blacks
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by scholes23(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
No south african should even think of coming to 9ja cos if our police should catch them. Hmmm!!!!!!!

I REST MY CASE
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
daz_york: When we're talking about mentally deficient, permanently jealous, insecure, parochial minded, inferior humans in Africa, the number 1 place is that conquered territory without a real name known as ''South Africa''. I cant even comment on this issue because I'm so angry I might start crying. What is the excuse this time? Did he break any law? I'm waiting for whorecheeks or any other Boer-slave to come here and start talking rubbish again.
I think this just proves the point a poster made before, think it was Afam...f.uck this our 'Africa First' policy. Africa needs a strong Nigeria to succeed, but Nigeria can succeed without a strong Africa. We dont need these jealous, inferior, cowardly, murderous scum to join us on the road to advancement. Our policy should be NIGERIA FIRST. If after taking care of all 170 million plus diasporans, there is any leftover, then these Bantu scrapheaps can have them. As a son of Lagos, I will like to see large scale industry return to Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, etc so that our Igbo brothers do not need to leave the country to find success. We have all we need here. The only reason we go to that dungheap is to get some of the massive money generated by the whites while the indigenes in their shacks sit down and envy us for being better at everything than them. Their music industry? Nigerian executives and owners. Their financial sector? Nigerians. Their medical industry? Nigerians. Their football league? Onyekachi Okonkwo is the best player in their league.
Bunch of lazy, ignorant, violent baby rapists who blame enterprising Nigerians for their own failure to achieve anything since 1994. All this too after we spent our time and resources funding the liberation struggles there and in Zimbabwe. Back when they had not seen $10,000 in their lives, Obasanjo gave the ANC and ZAPU a $20 million donation and trained them at the Nigerian War College in addition to giving them free education and Nigerian passports.
These are the same useless khoi san now killing us abi? Issokay.
I just de wait make that their Nelson Mandela die finish, the kain civil war wey go chop dem. And when that happens, let me not see any useless Nigerian leader talk about sending our troops to do peacekeeping. I pray they exterminate their worthless behinds off the face of the earth.
Horrible set of people.
egbon eti binu embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Ibyno(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Any where they kill a Nigeria outside 9ja, it will surely be an Igbo man, any time u heard that a Nigeria kill some one outside naija it likely to be a Yoruba man , take time to read it again .
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Apartheid has damaged their psyche.... An average SAcan can kill you without any remorse
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by solomon111(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
I don't even care anymore.
They've refused to listen and leave that place.
My ignorant cousin ignored all my warnings and even decided to get married to a south-african.
I told him i wouldn't shed a single drop of tears if anything happens to him.
They are on their own.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by TheBookWorm: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
I think the xenophobia in South Africa is at a crisis level.

Just the other day, I read an article on South Africans attacking Somalis.

Somalis march in Cape Town against South Africa attacks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22810926
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by JBL316: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Wetin Nigerians dey find go SA sef? No b we open dia eyes? If no b naija dem for still dey for slavery under oyinbo.
Well man wey call small girl my wife na im invite insult. Well, i sympathise with the family sha.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:

hahaha! I weep for you. South shall be your waterloo.
I will not even weep for you when the news of your death reach Nairaland
because you were warned.
goodness! I'm sorry to say but you're very stewpid. You think with ur arsse. So because of this incident, u conclude dat SA is a 100% guaranteed death trap for nigerians now? Why aren't ALL the nigerians in SA dead by now? And even if so, why did u have to rain such a curse on someone? Are u just trying to score useless cheap points for yourself or something??
Finally, you're just a brainless mofo!

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Eddy2cute(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
SimonSniper: Be like say d 9ja man no strong [color=#770077][/color]
u b mumu. Dem beat person tille die u dey talk say e no strong. If na u nkor?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Abdul66(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
victorazy: No matter what they do, we still remain Giant of Africa
........ofcourse
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Evestar200(f): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
NA WETIN DEM FIND GO DAT COUNTRY NAI DEM C O
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
olivegirl: . Sometimes I Realise why bible said heart of men is evil. But if I might clarify you, wife bear children for man shikina. No one will inherit his earthly possessions
SO YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE MANS EARTHLY POSESSIONS ? SMDH AND I AM THE ONE WITH THE EVIL HEART SMDH grin grin THE IRONY

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Eddy2cute: u b mumu. Dem beat person tille die u dey talk say e no strong. If na u nkor?
leave am, e think say the guy na hulk sad
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by onyeego(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
D only language these animals will understand is revenge.
We have South Africans living in Nigeria, no one has harassed them for one day not to talk of murder them in cold blood.

Am greatly pained by the hatred South Africans exhibit towards Nigerians living in their country, this is not the first time they have murdered my brothers in cold blood and nothing has been done about their excesses.

I've taken it upon myself to avenge the gruesome murders of my country men by south Africans.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
onye ego: D only language these animals will understand is revenge.
We have South Africans living in Nigeria, no one has harassed them for one day not to talk of murder them in cold blood.

Am greatly pained by the hatred South Africans exhibit towards Nigerians living in their country, this is not the first time they have murdered my brothers in cold blood and nothing has been done about their excesses.

I've taken it upon myself to avenge the gruesome murders of my country men by south Africans.
No need to avenge, we ain't animals
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by delors(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Adex097: Armed robbers for SA hate Nigerians.
Police for SA hate Nigerians.
Make this guys come home na
Abi o...and seriously, nnothing dey for that country to do...Nigerians arent offered jobs except at fellow Nigerian companies...
Go back home dudes...Nigeria still has plenty of opportunities...you've gone out of the country, you know how things work in other countries, take those ideas back home and start something for yourself...Please
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
If educated south Africans can keep quite and not condemn these killings, then they're all animals and Non of them has done so thus far... If Nigerians could protest against apartheid in her country just for you to be free then it's really bad..
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Valto(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
its a pity... but this can happen anywhere...
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by seunlayi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
what are they doing there self? begging for jobs?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by klax(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
To be honest i'm not surprise the other day this God forsaken country policemenused life bullet to fell over 30 Miner Protester their fellow blackmen so if they could do that to their people how much more foreigner

I have no much comment on this because in the first I dont recognized any country called "South Africa" its only a bastard that bear this sort of name because how can one country out of many in a region Called Southern Part of Africa claimed their name is South Africa does that make sense or can a Cameroun come out now and say because they are East Africa and say their country name is East Africa or can Ghana say they are West Africa by name? South Africa are simply a pure "Africa Bastard"

Its not their fault where were all these policemen when the f u c king Africa Bastards were under mordern day slavery(Apatheid)? Where were these strong muscle men during the apartheid to fight the Monster De Clark guys then Mr bastards South Africans shame on you, a shameless a s s hole would always be shameless if you are men enough go and fight those white farmer still slaving you till date, go and fight those white club where black South Africa i diots can not enter, go and pull down those restaurant that belong to white South Africa where blacks South Africa are not welcome or to enter or even sit near the gate but you can show muscle against foreingners shameless i d i o t s.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Donian007: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
Jst sad. Do we remember how they left our Senate President, Senator David Alechenu Bonaventure Mark without security during the 2013 Nations Cup Final. SMH! RIP BRODAMAN. JUSTIIIIICE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) / Police Recover Vehicles, Motorcycles Used During Ekiti Deadly Bank Robbery / Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.