Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,613 members, 7,917,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:18 PM

A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa (29655 Views)

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Omen100: Interesting, everyday they keep killing & maltreating my People like animals because we are engaged in mountainous domestic internal crisis. Hearing about my people "Nigerians" being killed pained my heart so much that, I wished & prayed daily that, Nigeria should come out strong from any present internal challenge we are been faced with, then those other Africa countries, who think, thought or has being messing around with my country "NIGERIA" will have themselves to blame especially south-africa & Ghana.

I don't know about south Africans but you know Ghanaians and Nigerians only bicker on the web but I don't ghanians and Nigerians hate each other. Come on take a look at both countries we do almost everything together

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
MASSOB could declare another sit-at-home exercise to protest.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Artlove(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
sheyie2007: leave am, e think say the guy na hulk sad
no mind am, e also think say the guy na undertaker undecided
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by solomon111(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kingmojo:

I don't know about south Africans but you know Ghanaians and Nigerians only bicker on the web but I don't ghanians and Nigerians hate each other. Come on take a look at both countries we do almost everything together
keep deceiving yourself.
Maybe one day you will realize that Nigeria is on her own.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by IykeNipoga(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
How can a South Afrika Police kill his own black broda?
R.I.P dude
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
You'd have to be a real sleezeball to abuse your power as "men of the law".
but a real special kind of p---y to jump an unarmed man like that...

5:1 WHO DOES THAT?!!.

The prosecutor from what I read does not sound like an idi0t and apparently is not buying
or tolerating their rubbish. So when it goes to trial may all 5 of the cowards get lengthy prison sentences.

Either way God is not sleeping and Karma is real.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kingmojo:

Guy have you lived in Ghana? It's not bad to the point of killing Nigerians but the immense jealousy is the same. Across Africa in general, people are so threatened by anything Nigerian. I got to travel around most of Black Africa by road in my childhood and I know what I'm saying. Nigeria has no friends in Africa. One time we got robbed of nearly $5000 in cash by the Ghanaian customs at Aflao border. When we went to the police in Tema they threatened to have us removed from the country. Dont fall far any of that Pan African or Pan ECOWAS stuff. The truth is Africans are intimidated by us. They have massive p.enis envy. We've given them everything yet they hate us.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
solomon111: keep deceiving yourself.

Then Nigeria is not on his own but each tribe is on his own, because Nigerians fight among themselves more than Ghana and Nigeria fights.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Ninilowo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Omen100: Interesting, everyday they keep killing & maltreating my People like animals because we are engaged in mountainous domestic internal crisis. Hearing about my people "Nigerians" being killed pained my heart so much that, I wished & prayed daily that, Nigeria should come out strong from any present internal challenge we are been faced with, then those other Africa countries, who think, thought or has being messing around with my country "NIGERIA" will have themselves to blame especially south-africa & Ghana.
Yes. I hate those countries you mentioned.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by lovegift98: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Am so week anytime i hearea that my brothers in another country is maltreated or killed without committing any offence.how i which i can create a misile that anytime i heare news like this, i will just send it to that country.since they are so wicked.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by solomon111(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kingmojo:

Then Nigeria is not on his own but each tribe is on his own, because Nigerians fight among themselves more than Ghana and Nigeria fights.
stop mumbling nonsense.
How does tribalism in Nigeria nullifies the fact that Nigerians are hated by ghanians?
Are you even a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
In South Africa the people killing Nigerians are other Nigerians, there are more Nigerians killing South Africans than Nigerians being killed by South Africans. The people who killed Lucky Dube thinking he was Nigerians was a Zimbabwean and a Mozambiqen. Nigerians coming to SA are always warned to avoid other Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by slinkky(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nigerians being brutally murdered in South Africa, Nigerians being unlawfully deported from Kenya. Which way my beloved Country? Why are your citizens so hated around the world even by their African brothers. Are we not supposedly the gaint of Africa.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by solomon111(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
zetdee: In South Africa the people killing Nigerians are other Nigerians, there are more Nigerians killing South Africans than Nigerians being killed by South Africans. The people who killed Lucky Dube thinking he was Nigerians was a Zimbabwean and a Mozambiqen. Nigerians coming to SA are always warned to avoid other Nigerians.
look at this lame-brained nicompoop.
You think we are idiotts?
So you are telling the world that southafricans are not xenophobic,despite a long chain of irrefutable evidence?
You are telling us that the various attacks carried out against Nigerians and other africans in south africa were perpetrated by Nigerians?
May amadioha break your neck,you son of a gun.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
slinkky: Nigerians being brutally murdered in South Africa, Nigerians being unlawfully deported from Kenya. Which way my beloved Country? Why are your citizens so hated around the world even by their African brothers. Are we not the supposedly the gaint of Africa.
NO BUT YOU ARE THE GIANT OF DELUSION cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by klax(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
South Africa or South I d i o ts don't know anything yet let Nelson Mandela die then will see hell in the hand of their white masters. Presently there are clubs black South Africa can not enter, there are restaurant they can not enter as a matter of fact there are street or places living by the white they can not enter their own and yet the shameless bastards South African can not do anything about it.

They are the most nuissance of all African race. Thier brain is operating under double concrete that means a "Bunch Of Brainless Race" very lazy, cowards, silly and the most infectous black race on earth. As I said earlier in my own World no country existing called South Arfrica in the first place.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Truckpusher(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
slinkky: Nigerians being brutally murdered in South Africa, Nigerians being unlawfully deported from Kenya. Which way my beloved Country? Why are your citizens so hated around the world even by their African brothers. Are we not supposedly the gaint of Africa.
When you see these things happenning then you should know that Nigeria will soon take her place and her sisters that mocked her in her time of trial will bury their heads in shame begging for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: NO BUT YOU ARE THE GIANT OF DELUSION cheesy
A time shall come when all those that hated their country shall call her home ,but their shamefulness shall be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
You're saying all these wise things ,yet you have that tribal jingo on as your signature,my question is...with all these tribal sentiment and bigotry how are we gonna move forward and become a strong nation?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
solomon111: look at this lame-brained nicompoop.
You think we are idiotts?
So you are telling the world that southafricans are not xenophobic,despite a long chain of irrefutable evidence?
You are telling us that the various attacks carried out against Nigerians and other africans in south africa were perpetrated by Nigerians?
May amadioha break your neck,you son of a gun.

Which verious attacks against Nigerians are these, Nigerians live in cities away from townships where xenophobic violence take place. The number of foreigners in SA jails is high and many are in there for killing South Africans, you should take that into account when talking about violence against foreigners, even the diepsloot violence started when a Somali shot two Zimbabweans who were trying to rob his shop and the Zimbabwean community retaliated and the mess got bigger.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by MrAladin: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
na all dis kind of things BH suppose to dey interfere
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
solomon111: keep deceiving yourself.
Ghana and Nigeria are enemies on the web and the football field

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by UyiIredia(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
A sad case of extra-judicial killing. Nothing more. I hope the killers are brought to book.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
zetdee: In South Africa the people killing Nigerians are other Nigerians, there are more Nigerians killing South Africans than Nigerians being killed by South Africans. The people who killed Lucky Dube thinking he was Nigerians was a Zimbabwean and a Mozambiqen. Nigerians coming to SA are always warned to avoid other Nigerians.
phuck you and your xenophobic parents

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
zetdee: In South Africa the people killing Nigerians are other Nigerians , there are more Nigerians killing South Africans than Nigerians being killed by South Africans. The people who killed Lucky Dube thinking he was Nigerians was a Zimbabwean and a Mozambiqen. Nigerians coming to SA are always warned to avoid other Nigerians.
Like seriously, don't make me get my hands on you
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
sheyie2007: phuck you and your xenophobic parents

Phuck you and your xenophobic and tribalist parent too.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by MrEthics(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Very bad of them. Their punishment should be to the core.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Abbott(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
daz_york: When we're talking about mentally deficient, permanently jealous, insecure, parochial minded, inferior humans in Africa, the number 1 place is that conquered territory without a real name known as ''South Africa''. I cant even comment on this issue because I'm so angry I might start crying. What is the excuse this time? Did he break any law? I'm waiting for whorecheeks or any other Boer-slave to come here and start talking rubbish again.
I think this just proves the point a poster made before, think it was Afam...f.uck this our 'Africa First' policy. Africa needs a strong Nigeria to succeed, but Nigeria can succeed without a strong Africa. We dont need these jealous, inferior, cowardly, murderous scum to join us on the road to advancement. Our policy should be NIGERIA FIRST. If after taking care of all 170 million plus diasporans, there is any leftover, then these Bantu scrapheaps can have them. As a son of Lagos, I will like to see large scale industry return to Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, etc so that our Igbo brothers do not need to leave the country to find success. We have all we need here. The only reason we go to that dungheap is to get some of the massive money generated by the whites while the indigenes in their shacks sit down and envy us for being better at everything than them. Their music industry? Nigerian executives and owners. Their financial sector? Nigerians. Their medical industry? Nigerians. Their football league? Onyekachi Okonkwo is the best player in their league.
Bunch of lazy, ignorant, violent baby rapists who blame enterprising Nigerians for their own failure to achieve anything since 1994. All this too after we spent our time and resources funding the liberation struggles there and in Zimbabwe. Back when they had not seen $10,000 in their lives, Obasanjo gave the ANC and ZAPU a $20 million donation and trained them at the Nigerian War College in addition to giving them free education and Nigerian passports.
These are the same useless khoi san now killing us abi? Issokay.
I just de wait make that their Nelson Mandela die finish, the kain civil war wey go chop dem. And when that happens, let me not see any useless Nigerian leader talk about sending our troops to do peacekeeping. I pray they exterminate their worthless behinds off the face of the earth.
Horrible set of people.

Whew!
Correct!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: A time shall come when all those that hated their country shall call her home ,but their shamefulness shall be exposed.
LMAO BRUV TRUCKPUSHER I LOVE NIGERIA. HOWEVER WE ARE NOT THE GIANT OF AFRICA. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE GIANT OF AFRICA. THIS IS A PRIDEFUL AND UNWARRANTED STATEMENT. AFRICA IS A COLLECTION OF COUNTRIES THAT HAVE THEIR OWN STRENGTHS AND THEIR OWN WEAKNESSES. THERE IS NO GIANT OF AFRICA AND IF EVER THERE WAS ONE IT DAMN SURE WOULD NOT BE NIGERIA. BASED OFF STANDARD OF LIVING I WILL GIVE THAT TITLE TO GHANA wink
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
sheyie2007:
Like seriously, don't make me get my hands on you

Its true, the stories of Nigerians killing other Nigerians are many in south Africa. Very few cases of Nigerians dying in the hands of South African, i'll see if I can find some on the net.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
zetdee:

Phuck you and your xenophobic and tribalist parent too.
look who's talking angry your parents got Phucked in the ass by whites, they even Phucked their psyche.. Barbaric Biitch niggas
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
zetdee:

Its true, the stories of Nigerians killing other Nigerians are many in south Africa. Very few cases of Nigerians dying in the hands of South African, i'll see if I can find some on the net.
Your phucking country men lynched a Somalian, you can as well blame it on nigerians.. Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos) / Police Recover Vehicles, Motorcycles Used During Ekiti Deadly Bank Robbery / Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.