Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,284 members, 7,943,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This (15965 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by benalvino(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
hisblud: frosbel will agree wit each and everything as long as it would disagree with the blessed Deity of Yahshua.

you follow him you might feel like this

1 Like

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
benalvino:

Can you point out the lie?

Its like am talking to an idol... So no point continuing with you anyway. Point have been made... Every one know you are confused person except frosbel

"both of you are not even close to what you believe concerning colossians... you just go to the internet pick any useless article that says Jesus did not preexist... even if same article says YAHWEH doesn't exist... you dont care as long as it says Jesus did not preexist."

1 Like

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
hisblud: frosbel will agree wit each and everything as long as it would disagree with the blessed Deity of Yahshua.

It would be wise to reject the "blessed Deity of Yahshua" doctrine, since such a foolish doctrine is never once mentioned or taught in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correctrion and instruction in righteousness.

See: "Jesus IS God!"?
http://yahweh.yolasite.com

1 Like

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Frank4YAHWEH:

It would be wise to reject the "blessed Deity of Yahshua" dictrine, since such a foolish doctrine is never once mentioned or taught in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correctrion and instruction in righteousness.

"Jesus IS God!"?
http://http://www.frank4yahweh.webs.com

Especially the bolded bro.

At least you tried to open their eyes and turn them away from darkness to light.

smiley
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Frank4YAHWEH:

It would be wise to reject the "blessed Deity of Yahshua" doctrine, since such a foolish doctrine is never once mentioned or taught in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correctrion and instruction in righteousness.

See: "Jesus IS God!"?
http://yahweh.yolasite.com
to be as confused as you who contradict himself SMH. grin
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by benalvino(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
hisblud: to be as confused as you who contradict himself SMH. grin

lol everyday he post new sites for us to visit.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
benalvino:

lol everyday he post new sites for us to visit.
confusion central with contradiction thrown in the mix. I wonder oh.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
I think da guy is theorizing scripture by logicalizing it wit some mathematical analysis that is why frosy is aligning wit him even tho contradicting the spirit behind the scripture.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
hisblud: to be as confused as you who contradict himself SMH. grin

Where have I contradicted myself? Simply to say someone is confused and has contradicted themselves with no further explanation as to why you believe they are or have, is totally useless in a discussion. cheesy

Again, NOWHERE in Scripture (Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word) from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correctrion and instruction in righteousness and by Whose EVERY WORD we are to live by, will you EVER find a "blessed Deity of Yahshua" doctrine.

There most definately is no confusion and contradiction here!
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
hisblud: I think da guy is theorizing scripture by logicalizing it wit some mathematical analysis that is why frosy is aligning wit him even tho contradicting the spirit behind the scripture.

And I am supposed to be the one who is confused? cheesy
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
benalvino:

you follow him you might feel like this

choi this is so funny grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Frank4YAHWEH:

And I am supposed to be the one who is confused? cheesy

Sure you are confused.... coming out to shot yourself by turning against what you have uphold as "truth:" grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by benalvino(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
hisblud:

choi this is so funny grin grin grin

when you debate with frank you can get like that... because you will be talking to a wood.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
hisblud:

Sure you are confused.... coming out to shot yourself by turning against what you have uphold as "truth:" grin grin grin

I uphold what Scripture SAYS to be truth and nowhere in ANY Scripture translation does it ever uphold the doctrine "Deity of Jesus Christ." You will never find me unholding a foolish, false, deceptive, and demonic doctrine such as this! cheesy
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
benalvino:

when you debate with frank you can get like that... because you will be talking to a wood.

And when one debates with you they are talking to a peice of dung! cheesy
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by unphilaz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Frank4YAHWEH:

I uphold what Scripture SAYS to be truth and nowhere in ANY Scripture translation does it ever uphold the doctrine "Deity of Jesuus Christ." You will never find me unholding a foolish, false, deceptive, and demonic doctrine such as this! cheesy

But you have convinced yourself to confusion by denying your biblical scholars outrightly... oh do you disagree? grin grin
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 2:40am On Sep 03, 2013
hisblud:

But you have convinced yourself to confusion by denying your biblical scholars outrightly... oh do you disagree? grin grin

Believing and confessing that Yahshua is the Messiah the SON of the living Yahweh is far from being confused. There is no room for confusion is such simplistic Scriptural doctrine. Oh, and BTW, I don't have any "biblical scholars" of my own that I deny! cheesy
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Frank4YAHWEH:

Believing and confessing that Yahshua is the Messiah the SON of the living Yahweh is far from being confused. There is no room for confusion is such simplistic Scriptural doctrine. Oh, and BTW, I don't have any "biblical scholars" of my own that I deny! cheesy

can you reread this against your bolded

franky Again read what i said

Frank4YAHWEH:

FYI, whenever "you read in black and white" in any translation you are "lean[ing] towards scholars."

Ok but you have not shown me the original translation? that your so-called scholars have used to conclude that in the context of ps45.6 should be "Judge" being referred to!

And as I have told you ... Do I really need to repeat myself time and time again? cheesy

repeat what? That Elohim can occasionally mean Judge, Angel or god? And i have humbly asked you, can you give us the hebrew rendering for Judge, Angel or god?

As to the image you presented, I have no problem with. It is your stance on it that I disagee with. Why would the use of "Elohim" be "JUDGE"? It would not only be improper, but would not be a TRANSLITERATION as it says in the image itself? The English word 'judge' is not even a Hebrew word! cheesy

Hmm! you want to now claim that am the one that is saying that Elohim means "Judge"? lets see who is deceptive here

Frank4YAHWEH:

First off, the TRANSLATION that you are reading is not the original and Dawid was not responsible for any translations. And I have told you time and time again that the word 'elohim' is not always in reference to FATHER Yahweh. I have also showed you that elohim can be translated as "judges." Again, it all depends on the context in determining how it is to be translated.

Sorry mate you just shot yourself on the foot. By the above statement you are finally conceding that your scholars whom you agree with are vainly wrong in context to improperly use "Judge" in ps45.6. Therefore you have agreed that you cannot replace in the context of ps45.6, the word Elohim with another word like "Judge".

Here is your statement and one of your scholars whom you agree with initially but now you are conceding that he and all those that agree that its "Judge" and not "Elohim" as been [size=18pt]WRONG[/size].

According to many scholars Psalm 45:6 reads "Thy throne O Judge" instead of "O God" which in Hebrew or Greek has the same meanings so that in Hebrew it also could mean Judge instead of a trinitarian translation of the word theos which is generic and has many meanings.

ArtScroll Tenakh Translation

Your throne, O judge, will exist forever and ever; the scepter of equity is the scepter of your kingdom.

https://www.nairaland.com/1341369/anti-trinitarian-please-kindly-frosbel-answer/2#16906214

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
hisblud:

Ok but you have not shown me the original translation? that your so-called scholars have used to conclude that in the context of ps45.6 should be "Judge" being referred to!

repeat what? That Elohim can occasionally mean Judge, Angel or god? And i have humbly asked you, can you give us the hebrew rendering for Judge, Angel or god?

Hmm! you want to now claim that am the one that is saying that Elohim means "Judge"? lets see who is deceptive here

Sorry mate you just shot yourself on the foot. By the above statement you are finally conceding that your scholars whom you agree with are vainly wrong in context to improperly use "Judge" in ps45.6. Therefore you have agreed that you cannot replace in the context of ps45.6, the word Elohim with another word like "Judge".

Here is your statement and one of your scholars whom you agree with initially but now you are conceding that he and all those that agree that its "Judge" and not "Elohim" as been [size=18pt]WRONG[/size].

I am not rehashing something that has alraedy been spoken of. If you want to rehash, go back and reread my responces to your foolishness in attempting to prove by twisting a few verses of Scripture YOUR false "Jesus IS God!" doctrine when there is an abundance of verses and passages in the context of Scripture as a whole that clearly proves without a doubt that the Messiah is not our Heavenly Father and Creator. Yahshua is the Messiah the SON of the living Yahweh ["God"]. This is what Scripture clearly teaches and ask me to confess and believe. Nowhere in Scripture will you ever find it said that Yahshua is "God." You will also never find Yahshua recorded in the so-called "New Testament" as proclaiming "I am God!"
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2013
^^ boy what a long talk grin
Frank4YAHWEH: . Oh, and BTW, I don't have any "biblical scholars" of my own that I deny! cheesy
i simply posted in response to your so called biblical scholars...whom you agree with... Simples ...
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
hisblud: ^^ boy what a long talk grin i simply posted in response to your so called biblical scholars...whom you agree with... Simples ...

Well, do you believe that I deny these scholars or do you believe that I agree with them? Make up your mind! cheesy

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi mr frank... read this my post and answer your question

Frank4YAHWEH:

Frank4YAHWEH:

FYI, whenever "you read in black and white" in any translation you are "lean[ing] towards scholars."

And as I have told you ... Do I really need to repeat myself time and time again? cheesy

As to the image you presented, I have no problem with. It is your stance on it that I disagee with. Why would the use of "Elohim" be "JUDGE"? It would not only be improper, but would not be a TRANSLITERATION as it says in the image itself? The English word 'judge' is not even a Hebrew word! cheesy

Frank4YAHWEH:

First off, the TRANSLATION that you are reading is not the original and Dawid was not responsible for any translations. And I have told you time and time again that the word 'elohim' is not always in reference to FATHER Yahweh. I have also showed you that elohim can be translated as "judges." Again, it all depends on the context in determining how it is to be translated.

According to many scholars Psalm 45:6 reads "Thy throne O Judge" instead of "O God" which in Hebrew or Greek has the same meanings so that in Hebrew it also could mean Judge instead of a trinitarian translation of the word theos which is generic and has many meanings.

ArtScroll Tenakh Translation

Your throne, O judge, will exist forever and ever; the scepter of equity is the scepter of your kingdom.

https://www.nairaland.com/1341369/anti-trinitarian-please-kindly-frosbel-answer/2#16906214

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
hisblud: Hi mr frank... read this my post and answer your question

hisbludy,

And as I have told you ... Do I really need to repeat myself time and time again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hebrews 1:8-10
"But unto the Son he sayeth, Thy throne, O G-d, is for ever and ever; a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore G-d, even thy G-d, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And thou, L-rd, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the work of thy hands" (KJV).

As the KJV and the RSV read, this certainly indicates the Son (Yahshua) is the Creator of heaven and earth, which means he not only existed at the time of creation, but was also Deity. Once again, however, the translators evidently did not grasp the true message because they were sold on the doctrine of the Trinity. This translation will not stand the test of other Scriptures. The Moffatt Translation reads as follows:

"He [Yahweh, verse 5] says of the Son, 'G-d [the Father, Yahweh] is thy throne for ever and ever, thy royal septre is the septre of equity: thou [the Son] hast loved justice and hated lawlessness, therefore G-d, the G-d, has consecrated thee with the oil of rejoicing beyond thy comrades' - and, 'Thou [Yahweh] didst found the earth at the beginning, O L-rd [Yahweh], and the heavens are the work of thy hands; ...'" (Heb. 1:8-10, Moffatt).

Two quotations from the Psalms are included in these verses.

"Your divine throne endures for ever and ever. You royal sceptre is a sceptre of equity; you love righteousness and hate wickedness. Therefore G-d, your G-d has anointed you with the oil of gladness above thy fellows; ..." (Ps. 45:6,7 RSV). It is interesting to read the footnote in the RSV: "Your throne is a throne of God, ..." (verse 6). Now for the other quotation.

"Of Old thou (Yahweh, Verses 1, 12, 18] didst lay the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the work of they hands. They [the heavens and the earth] will perish, but thou dost endure; they will all wear out like a garment. Thou changest them like raiment, and they pass away; but thou [Yahweh] art the same, and thy years have no end" (Ps. 102:25-27 RSV).

As indicated above [with brackets], these verses speak of Yahweh as Creator - not Yahshua. Yahshua's years did, indeed, come to an end. Not so those of the Father, Yahweh. His years never end. He lives forever; past; present, and future. Usually overlooked are the following points:

Hebrews Chapter Two

o The writer of the letter of Hebrews was not only concerned about the creation of the past. He also spoke "of the world to come" - the inheritance of the Saints which is yet future (Heb. 2:5).

o Man (mankind) was for a little while made a little lower than the angels [Heb. 2:6,7; Ps. 8:4-8]. Yahshua too (the same as other men, was for a little while made lower than the angels (Heb. 2:9).

o Everything was originally put in subjection to mankind except the plan of salvation, which was only later developed through Yahshua, the Messiah (Heb. 2:8,9).

o Yahshua "tasted death" for everyone, thus witnessing the grace of Yahweh toward all men (Heb. 2:9).

o "For it was fitting that he [Yahweh], for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make [Yahshua] the pioneer of their salvation perfect through suffering. For he [Yahshua] who sanctifies and those who are sanctified have all ONE ORIGIN. That is why he [Yahshua] is not ashamed to call them brethern, saying, I will proclaim thy name [Yahweh's name] to my brethern, in the midst of the congregation I will praise thee" (Heb. 2:10-12; Ps. 22:22 RSV).

Do I detect here a statement showing that Yahshua had the same origin as other men? I believe so. About half of the English versions read this way. The word "origin" is not in the Greek, but is implied evidently. This agrees with other statements made in the verses below.

o The children (mankind) share in flesh and blood. Yahshua is likewise of the same nature. This was so he could free his brethern who through fear of death were (are) in lifelong bondage (Heb. 2:14,15).

o It is not with angels that Yahweh is concerned, but with the descendants of Abraham, therefore he (Yahshua) had to be made like his brethern IN EVERY RESPECT, so that he might become a merciful high priest (Heb. 2:16,17). Another Scripture speaking of Yahshua, reveals that the spiritual body does not come first (as in a pre-existence). No. The PHYSICAL body comes FIRST, and only later comes the SPIRITUAL body (1 Cor. 15:45,46).

o He was tempted in everything as we are (Heb. 2:18). If Yahshua had been Deity while on earth, he would have had no temptations.

Yahshua was even more faithful in Yahweh's house than Moses was. Every house has a builder. The builder of all things is Yahweh (Heb.3:1-6). To understand all of the book of Hebrews requires careful study.

The one who wrote it admits it is difficult to understand (Heb. 5:11).

Did Yahshua Pre-exist As An Angel?

"For to what angel did Yahweh say, 'Thou art my Son, today I have begotten thee?'" (Heb. 1:5).

The answer is obvious, never at any time, has Yahweh ever said to an angel, "You are my son." This is emphatically stated, not only here, but in verse 13 as well, "But to what angel has He [Yahweh] ever said, 'Sit at my righthand till I make thy enemies a stool for thy feet?'"

"For Yahweh never said to an angel, Thou art my Son; today I have begotten thee, ..." (Heb. 1:5, New English Bible).

SOURCE: http://frank4yahweh.tigblog.org/post/9606973
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
hmm.. franky...

my question to you is simple... do you agree/disagree with your bible scholars on ps 45.6?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by mrZENographer: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
frosbel:

his 3 gods , lol.

grin

Friend, ignorance is a disease.
You as a human have a Body, a Soul and a Spirit. Would u call ur self 3 humans?

COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.