Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,725 members, 7,972,657 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This (16028 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mr anony: ^^^^ Lolololol.....I love how you are calling out frosbel and exposing him. Unfortunately, I doubt frosbel will respond to the challenge, he'll rather ignore it and open another thread "to discuss the topic" next 2 weeks. He's a coward like that.

you have resorted to name calling, something must be biting you deep inside grin

I really have no further time for circular , endless and pointless arguments on topics that have been flogged into the ground tens times over.

The point has been made, you are either a Polytheist by believing in 3 gods which you are , or a monotheist who believes in one GOD as Jesus did.

smiley
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
alexleo:

Thanks my brother. This is exactly what frosbel does. This is also how 419ners behave. When you catch them in their trick they device another one immediately. Frosbel is always opening threads which contains junks and useless teachings that deceives souls into eternal damnation. One good thing that is happening here is that people are beginning to see the falsehood in him.

I am not sure Mr. Nagging wife, who is a 419er, the cult that tries to kill their members by preventing them from taking medicine or a believer who believes in ONE God and not THREE.

Next time try and bring an argument to the table as opposed to piggy backing on the comments of others.

smiley
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by alexleo(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2013
frosbel:

I am not sure Mr. Nagging wife, who is a 419er, the cult that tries to kill their members by preventing them from taking medicine or a believer who believes in ONE God and not THREE.

Next time try and bring an argument to the table as opposed to piggy backing on the comments of others.

smiley

I don't argue with satan or his agents. Its a waste of time. I only argue with sincere researchers of the bible, most times to learn from the argument. What can I learn from satan or his agents? BUNCH OF WASTES is only what you and your master, satan, can offer.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Mranony: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2013
frosbel:

you have resorted to name calling, something must be biting you deep inside grin

I really have no further time for circular , endless and pointless arguments on topics that have been flogged into the ground tens times over.

The point has been made, you are either a Polytheist by believing in 3 gods which you are , or a monotheist who believes in one GOD as Jesus did.

smiley
Lol, I knew you'll be quick to respond to my post while evading hisblud's question. Typical
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Mranony: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2013
frosbel:

Heb 1:9

How can GOD have a GOD ?
That does not answer the question he asked you. He asked who was speaking in Hebrews 1:8 and who was being spoken of?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Mranony: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2013
Frank4YAHWEH: "This passage in Hebrews 1:8-9 is actually a quote from Psalms 45:6-7 . The K.J.V. reads as follows:

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

Verses five and seven are clear and plain; only verse six, as it reads in the K.J.V. is ambiguous. However, other versions clearly take away this ambiguity so that verse six agrees with other Scriptures: namely, there is only One true Mighty One ["Elohim, God, deity"]. This one true Mighty One is Yahweh (Deuteronomy 6:4; John 17:3; Ephesians 4:4). According to many scholars Psalm 45:6 reads "Thy throne O Judge" instead of "O God" which in Hebrew or Greek has the same meanings so that in Hebrew it also could mean Judge instead of a trinitarian translation of the word theos which is generic and has many meanings." SOURCE: http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/734899456/did-father-yahweh-call-his-son-god

Boomark: Hebrews 1:8-9

King James Version (KJV)

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

I think it is better this way so we can know how many Gods we are looking at.

@alexleo
I thought someone asked you which of the Gods you are thanking?

The two of you have not addressed the question hisblud asked. He wants to know. Who is being spoken of in Hebrews 1:8 and who is doing the speaking.

Please answer him

P/s: @boomark, we shall yet break bread on 1corinthians 15:28
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Mranony: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2013
alexleo:

Thanks my brother. This is exactly what frosbel does. This is also how 419ners behave. When you catch them in their trick they device another one immediately. Frosbel is always opening threads which contains junks and useless teachings that deceives souls into eternal damnation. One good thing that is happening here is that people are beginning to see the falsehood in him.
No mind the guy, he can't hide under the wool cloak anymore.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2013
frosbel:

Heb 1:9

How can GOD have a GOD ?
hmm frosbel, from my little understanding 8 comes before 9, we have not finished 8 you are bringing 9? My question is simply, do you agree wit ijawkid that it was Jesus Christ been spoken of in heb 1.8 as he did state on this thread?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Boomark(m): 1:57am On Jul 03, 2013
Mr anony:

The two of you have not addressed the question hisblud asked. He wants to know. Who is being spoken of in Hebrews 1:8 and who is doing the speaking.

Please answer him

P/s: @boomark, we shall yet break bread on 1corinthians 15:28

I feel the hisblud's excitement. What he wants is just an answer that will make him happy without deep reasoning. Not knowing how the throne was established, not thinking about another God in v9 who is the God of the God in v8. How many Gods do we have? V8 was referring to Jesus.

Ok. Anytime.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Boomark:

I feel the hisblud's excitement. What he wants is just an answer that will make him happy without deep reasoning. Not knowing how the throne was established, not thinking about another God in v9 who is the God of the God in v8. How many Gods do we have? V8 was referring to Jesus.

Ok. Anytime.
are you not also excited to answer truthfully in context? Ok thanks, you and ijawkid are in agreement with the verse that its Yeshua -Jesus Christ - now Who was speaking about Jesus? YHWH or an angel?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Boomark(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
hisblud: are you not also excited to answer truthfully in context? Ok thanks, you and ijawkid are in agreement with the verse that its Yeshua -Jesus Christ - now Who was speaking about Jesus? YHWH or an angel?

David
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mr anony:
No mind the guy, he can't hide under the wool cloak anymore.
It still surprise me that you people still expect sense from fosbel knowing what you know of him
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Boomark:

David
Bros do read from verse one?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
Boomark:

David
The WHO that is speaking about Jesus, is ...

A. YHWH

B. ANGEL

C. David
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Heb. 1:8 is talking about Jesus. It is not however stating that Jesus is God as verse 9 clerifies that the one (Jesus) being spoken of has a God. 2. stating that the verse confirms Jesus as God will be like saying that the verse confirms Solomon as God. That verse could also read "God is ur throne..." (AT, Mo, NW). Thus meaning that his throne is founded upon God.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2013
JMAN05: Heb. 1:8 is talking about Jesus. It is not however stating that Jesus is God as verse 9 clerifies that the one (Jesus) being spoken of has a God. 2. stating that the verse confirms Jesus as God will be like saying that the verse confirms Solomon as God. That verse could also read "God is ur throne..." (AT, Mo, NW). Thus meaning that his throne is founded upon God.

WHO is speaking about Jesus, in heb 1.8 ...

A. YHWH

B. ANGEL

C. David [according to boomark]
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2013
@Hisblud. The statement was made by David but Paul was applying it to Jesus here.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
JMAN05: @Hisblud. The statement was made by David but Paul was applying it to Jesus here.
aight! Boomark says david, you added its Paul now...so its neither God nor angels but humans that spoke about Jesus Christ?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
It was Paul who made the statement from hebrews, though he was quoting David's words from psalm. We know the bible is an inspired book, but the statement was made by Paul. However, we are sure God supports it too.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
JMAN05: It was Paul who made the statement from hebrews, though he was quoting David's words from psalm. We know the bible is an inspired book, but the statement was made by Paul. However, we are sure God supports it too.
Ok WHO spoke through David and WHO made Paul to quote what david said? [size=18pt]YHWH or Angel?[/size]
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
The question makes no sense. The bible is inspired of God.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
I ve answered the question on the thread. If you doubt the bible's inspiration, do that in another thread.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
JMAN05: The question makes no sense. The bible is inspired of God.
are you agreeing that God spoke that word thru david? By the way when you say the word was inspired by God, does it mean something i dont know of but that God spoke thru His servant david which was quoted by paul about Jesus?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Use ur dictionary.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Boomark(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
JMAN05: It was Paul who made the statement from hebrews, though he was quoting David's words from psalm. We know the bible is an inspired book, but the statement was made by Paul. However, we are sure God supports it too.

He was surprised i did not give what he wanted. grin

And he also did not know how Paul came into the picture. That is why i wanted him to learn 1st before rejoicing.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Boomark(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
hisblud:
Ok WHO spoke through David and WHO made Paul to quote what david said? [size=18pt]YHWH or Angel?[/size]

Holyspirit.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Boomark(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mee234:
Bros do read from verse one?

I did and it is still David. If you think otherwise, then show me with scriptures.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2013
wahala dey! gin gin grin grin grin grin (2x)
Reread your post
Na wa oh, monothiest indirectly, proclaiming the trinity
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by ijawkid(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2013
hisblud: wahala dey! gin gin grin grin grin grin (2x)
Reread your post
Na wa oh, monothiest indirectly, proclaiming the trinity

Wetin dey worry you??....you smoke??.....

cheesy.......

Can you just show us trinity in that verse??.......

Please....

Can you show us in that verse that says and the one GOD is the Father,son and holy spirit mixed together??.....

If you can't kindly shut down this thread and learn about the true one God of Christians,who is the Father alone....cheesy...
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
@Boomark and Jmans

You have really made my day!
I asked this

Ok WHO spoke through David and WHO made Paul to quote what david said? YHWH or Angel?

@JMANS You answered thus
The question makes no sense. The bible is inspired of God.

@bOOMARK
And you answered thus to the same question
Holyspirit.

Good!
Now you are claiming that David [bible] was inspired by God and boomark said the Holyspirit also inspired David..to say what is written in Heb 1.8. So you are by this submission pointing that the Holyspirit is God who inspired David that Paul quotes that speaks about Jesus Christ... do we agree?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
ijawkid:

Wetin dey worry you??....you smoke??.....

cheesy.......

Can you just show us trinity in that verse??.......

Please....

Can you show us in that verse that says and the one GOD is the Father,son and holy spirit mixed together??.....

If you can't kindly shut down this thread and learn about the true one God of Christians,who is the Father alone....cheesy...

Back to you, i asked you this question and all you did was to be silent. here its again
Ok you have accented to it that it is Jesus! Now Who was speaking about Jesus in that Context? Is it God or angel?
Before you answer, note the word CONTEXT, you are required to answer. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

On The Canon Of The Bible And The Roman Catholic Church / The Most Important Type of Tithe / Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.