Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,495 members, 7,885,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (21457 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by simdam500(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Neva knew d post of iyaloja post is now a thread for Tinubu's alone. Smh
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by olajide8(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
The small history of the lineage of the tinubu's. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madam_Tinubu. (Copy and paste in your browser handle to take you their-just in case we have to localize it read this article www.saharareporters.com/article/house-tinubu-built the beauty of what his great grand mother the mother of habibat mogaji - the iyaoloja of Nigeria - cry fowl do anything if not for them NADECO - maybe! maybe not, we would still be doing a transition programme, her grand mother was one of the biggest traders and freedom fighters, she also became a fighter against the military and pasted it down to tinubu (NADECO) so its their family chieftancy title the iyaoloja, its not contestable

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by lateef4me(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
One day,the emperor of Tinubu ,built on false identity will come crushing ...Just one day !

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by olajide8(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
lateef4me: One day,the emperor of Tinubu ,built on false identity will come crushing ...Just one day !
Lagosians and south westerners have history, and they keep it, its traceable, even those with brazilian histories are all well known -
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
St_Black:
so tell me, has all these chinese u are writing explain why the issue of iya-loja should be of concern to any omo-yibow like you?or did asiwaju install his daughter as iya-market on Akpu and co sellers?
.....i dont just know when all you these eastern goons and parasites will realize your no-status in Lagos matters.....

You better watch what you say before it will be used against you!!!!! Hahahaha! I dey laff o. The last time a politician abused the igbos (superior race), it cost him his mandate and life. I am talking of the one who was d major financier of coups in Africa. I am talking about MKO! Hahahahaa! He said and I quote, that he could do without igbos, Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe (cat-o-9-lives) promptly constituted Asso. For Better Nigerian (ABN), the rest is now history!!!! Mind what you say boy!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
St_Black:
so tell me, has all these chinese u are writing explain why the issue of iya-loja should be of concern to any omo-yibow like you?or did asiwaju install his daughter as iya-market on Akpu and co sellers?
.....i dont just know when all you these eastern goons and parasites will realize your no-status in Lagos matters.....

Shut up your smelling toilet of a mouth.I only want to expose your hypocrisy; so called progressives. Who cares about what cockroaches do

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
peppy luv: ....,4rm Iya oloja to Rep oloja to Senate oloja. We are watching
oh yes!keep watching a glorious future before your eyes and dont mind ur biz.yeah,just keep watching like a cow.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
frankyychiji:

You better watch what you say before it will be used against you!!!!! Hahahaha! I dey laff o. The last time a politician abused the igbos (superior race), it cost him his mandate and life. I am talking of the one who was d major financier of coups in Africa. I am talking about MKO! Hahahahaa! He said and I quote, that he could do without igbos, Chief Francis Authur Nzeribe (cat-o-9-lives) promptly constituted Asso. For Better Nigerian (ABN), the rest is now history!!!! Mind what you say boy!

A word is enough for the wise but free educason will not all some vultures to think.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
olajide_07: The small history of the lineage of the tinubu's. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madam_Tinubu. (Copy and paste in your browser handle to take you their-just in case we have to localize it read this article www.saharareporters.com/article/house-tinubu-built the beauty of what his great grand mother the mother of habibat mogaji - the iyaoloja of Nigeria - cry fowl do anything if not for them NADECO - maybe! maybe not, we would still be doing a transition programme, her grand mother was one of the biggest traders and freedom fighters, she also became a fighter against the military and pasted it down to tinubu (NADECO) so its their family chieftancy title the iyaoloja, its not contestable

At least u have put paid to the question that the A CN and their affiliates are only in the struggle for their selfish interest. The iyaloja title became the bola Tinubu dynasty birthright cos they were in NADECO and fought for the emancipation from military rule!!!!! Smh seriously!

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mods please why are my posts being hidden?? I want to deal with Eko ile and his likes here pls.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
St_Black:
oh yes!keep watching a glorious future before your eyes and dont mind ur biz.yeah,just keep watching like a cow.
. Waoh!!!! U too have lost your voice suddenly just like eko ewu ile! buhahahahahahahjajajajajahaha!!!!!!!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
frankyychiji:

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!.......stop barking puppy.

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
EUROBOMBER: Mods please why are my posts being hidden?? I want to deal with Eko ile and his likes here pls.
100 likes
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
frankyychiji:

.....!! Smh seriously!
just keep it shaking like mr Agama
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

.... Who cares about what cockroaches do
LMAO.ur rantings shows u dont care indeed.
yibows, is it a must u always test this ur parasite mentality? undecided
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
St_Black:

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!.......stop barking puppy.
buhahahahahahajajahaha!!!!! Talk nah! Still not found ur voice? BuhahahahahahajajakahohohohahahohihihehhehAhuhuhuhuhihahaha!!!!! Mehnnnn!!! No b small tin o!where are all the e-warrioes of APC? Wey dem?
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by antartica(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
gonzaga: Those who seek to make the world believe that they are the only ones that possess democratic credentials should remember to always live by example.

Only recently, the iyaloja of Lagos, who is also the mother of the ACN leader; Bola Tinubu died and his daughter was oimmediately installed as the next iyaloja.

From my little understanding, I know that an iyaloja is most times a career trader who in most cases is illiterate, but commands respect and authority within the circles of traders and market women generally. The question that arises here is; does this Tinubu's daughter fit into this description? Is the succession of an iyaloja a family heritage?

If indeed she is a trader, which market and in what commodity does she trade? Does the iyaloja normally have a deputy? If yes, who was the deputy to the late iyaloja and why was she disqualified from taking over?

Was Tinubu's daughter a member of the last executive to warrant her elevation despite her age, to that position? These questions and more need to be answered so that when people irresponsibly brandish the title of democrats, we can with evidence, proof the contrary.

I can only imagine the venom Mr LIAR MOHAMMED would have been spitting out if a PDP leader was the one guilty of this. We are watching these clowns that call themselves a credible alternative.

I never knew Lagosians with their self acclaimed smartness and exposure, could be so docile and intimidated in the face of blatant abuse of power.

If you listen to one of Femi Kuti's sermon in the arena,you will hear when he said,"if tinubu come here now,you go dey shake like jelly,ode"

Most typical lagosians are loud mouthed odes and classical representation of typical nigerians that thinks that knowing how to lie and cheat others are some kind of accredited intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up your smelling toilet of a mouth.I only want to expose your hypocrisy; so called progressives. Who cares about what cockroaches do
LMAO.ur rantings shows u dont care indeed.
yibows, is it a must u always test this ur parasite mentality? undecided
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
St_Black:
just keep it shaking like mr Agama
buhahahahaahahahahohohohihihihuhuhihahaha!!!!! Still not found ur voice? Eiyaaa! Ur boss asiwaju Tinubu don fall ur hand!!!!!! Still smh and sipping guava juice!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
frankyychiji: buhahahahahahajajahaha!!!!! Talk nah! Still not found ur voice? BuhahahahahahajajakahohohohahahohihihehhehAhuhuhuhuhihahaha!!!!! Mehnnnn!!! No b small tin o!where are all the e-warrioes of APC? Wey dem?
grin u didnt answer my question "is iyaloja of lagos iya-market of ur villages for u to be concerned?....then trace it to my last quote nicca
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
frankyychiji: ! Still smh and sipping guava juice!
thats y u are a lizard as iv said cheesy
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
No one has told us the requirement for Iyaloja which Tinubus daughter didnt meet
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by abworld6deep(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Kangu! kangu!! kangu!!!a kangun si bi kan. Just too sad that those in the realms of affairs have sold their birth rite. We all knew them. Afenifere now afeni fe pocket.. Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
frankyychiji: buhahahahaahahahahohohohihihihuhuhihahaha!!!!! Still not found ur voice? Eiyaaa! Ur boss asiwaju Tinubu don fall ur hand!!!!!! Still smh and sipping guava juice!
LMAO,for some minutes ..now whos dumb and shaking head?
u be Agama indeed, a new breed(definitely biafran breed)
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) / Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari / Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.