Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,138 members, 7,910,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:57 PM

Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (21491 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
stop barking like a dog*gy bi*tch.so orji is not running abia?...pls stop barking baselessly
. Black saint. Copy dis link into ur browser if u like. http://disq.us/8dundl. Tinubu IS A TIF.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji: that is if u s.....y. Tinubu is d most corruprt ex-governor alive....our reading pleasure.
corrupt.i see. a national leader.
...pathetic yibows,where is ur leader?..
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
104? cheesy im out arguing wit a retar*ded brain still living....
pls no more comments cos u actually r not serious or strong enough for me to indulge anymore....with all these one buhhaaahhh and ur immature posts.
GO AND MATURE AND COME BACK!
Yeeeeees! Guy that's a surrender by you! Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You have thrown in d towel mehn.... Its better that way! That's typical YERUBA for u! A HASTY RETREAT! I bark and bite. Cos am igbo! D superior race! Haterz deal with it yo!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
im done fuc*king u these two immaturebit*ches franky and qualiblabla..
IF U WONT MORE,call me next time.au revoire ma sweet immature bit*ches.
Love ur ass*es..
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black: im done fuc*king u these two bit*ches franky and qualiblabla..
IF U WONT MORE,call me next time.au revoire ma sweet bit*ches
Buhahahahahahahahahaha! Typical YERUBA! Running away and still yabbing while retreating! Cowards! Ase otie le! Wo bi ose sun ekun niwaju omege! Dis d link. Tinubu is a monumental tif. http://disq.us/8dundl. Buhahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Tinubu is a monumental tif. http://disq.us/8dundl. Happy reading.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by olajide8(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
qualified:
hm u see, u really sound confused as u js changed ur stand. Thought u said d position is only for Tinubu lineage cos they fought NADECO? Now its d Oba, dont deceive urself, Tinubu has d Oba in his breast pocket.
I have forgotten that peoples brains don't process information like ours from the south west that's why I have to explain and explain, this is where I have to do 2 things either leave you to your ignorance, of other peoples traditions and way of life, or school you - the Oba position is hereditary, the Balogun and some others stools, the otunba is a ceremonial post but you must belong to a royal family from another community, iya oloja is selected at the discretion of the Oba but its a chieftancy stool * but in the case of this iyaoloja she just happens to be tinubu's daughter* if the Oba of lagos would simply look at her great great grand mother (the then iya oloja- madam efuroye tinubu) and she was a large sugar, salt apart from being a slave merchant before she even fought the slave buyers from europe(organised colonial slave traders), maybe she even sold some of your distant relations, in these modern times tinubu and his mother fought the military under the ergies of NADECO (capish) - a lion would always give birth to a lion -not a monkey, he may have the Oba in his pocket because like a parents like children that do well so also the Oba likes him for doing all these positive things in lagos, I wouldn't talk to much coz you wouldn't read my epistle, and you haven't lived in lagos from my point of view for a while to know how lagos was priorly and after he left power
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
olajide_07:
I have forgotten that peoples brains don't process information like ours from the south west that's why I have to explain and explain, this is where I have to do 2 things either leave you to your ignorance, of other peoples traditions and way of life, or school you - the Oba position is hereditary, the Balogun and some others stools, the otunba is a ceremonial post but you must belong to a royal family from another community, iya oloja is selected at the discretion of the Oba but its a chieftancy stool * but in the case of this iyaoloja she just happens to be tinubu's daughter* if the Oba of lagos would simply look at her great great grand mother (the then iya oloja- madam efuroye tinubu) and she was a large sugar, salt apart from being a slave merchant before she even fought the slave buyers from europe(organised colonial slave traders), maybe she even sold some of your distant relations, in these modern times tinubu and his mother fought the military under the ergies of NADECO (capish) - a lion would always give birth to a lion -not a monkey, he may have the Oba in his pocket because like a parents like children that do well so also the Oba likes him for doing all these positive things in lagos, I wouldn't talk to much coz you wouldn't read my epistle, and you haven't lived in lagos from my point of view for a while to know how lagos was priorly and after he left power
now I know where Tinubu got his nmastery of enslavement from. But must u cowards remain slaves forever JAMB QUESTION. This is d expo http://disq.us/8dundl

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by qualified(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
frankyychiji: now I know where Tinubu got his nmastery of enslavement from. But must u cowards remain slaves forever JAMB QUESTION. This is d expo http://disq.us/8dundl
tnx jare, i have bn so busy to respond to those Tinubu 'slaves'.
Leave them in their ignorance. Even sensible yorubas know that position is not hereditary.
We are watching them, they ll soon hide their faces in shame
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
frankyychiji:
Buhahahahahahahahahaha...... ...Ase otie le! Wo bi ose sun ekun niwaju omege! .........h!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Se emi na niyen?....wo ti n ba gba e mu, u wont be same omoge u call urself. lol
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by olajide8(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2013
frankyychiji: now I know where Tinubu got his nmastery of enslavement from. But must u cowards remain slaves forever JAMB QUESTION. This is d expo http://disq.us/8dundl
After i read the post or the page i just realised you are from the same place as the president where they tie wrapper like women forward and backwards well thats you peoples problem sha! nigeria would definitely get better without your likes
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by qualified(f): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
wink wink
olajide_07:
After i read the post or the page i just realised you are from the same place as the president where they tie wrapper like women forward and backwards well thats you peoples problem sha! nigeria would definitely get better without your likes

LEARN TO WRITE WITH PUNCTUATION MARKS!
HABA, I COULDN'T READ WHAT U WROTE.
@topic, silence is the most honourable way to accept defeat, or accept u have run out of reasonable arguements. so imbibe it, as its obvious u have no meaningful thing to contribute to this thread again.ur brother, St_black js did that.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by olajide8(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
qualified: wink wink

@topic, silence is the most honourable way to accept defeat, or accept u have run out of reasonable arguements. so imbibe it, as its obvious u have no meaningful thing to contribute to this thread again.ur brother, St_black js did that.
What ever the issue you have with tinubu, nah you sabi, but I believe your thoughts are ethnocentric, and smacks a sign just natural distaste*not points*, because if we, do some certain things, in a certain manner and -you, tell us our manner is not good enough - nah your problem, we have done ours, shekena! Hug transformer- come to think of it, no wonder every family and hamlet has an igwe ( without digressing- a typical example - look at the amount of governorship aspirants coming out, in anambra *they call it democracy O*- all of us are equal, forgetting that common sense sometimes, is not common allow the best) bunch of un-organised persons - and like I say, if my punctuations are you problem, don't read my posts
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
qualified: wink wink

so your folktales are what u call contribution.....woman, stop thinking like a scalene triangle.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by olajide8(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2013
The mantle of leadership further explain from the horses mouth and how it got to her
www.telegraphng.com/2013/07/mogaji-passed-iya-oloja-mantle-to-me-tinubu-ojo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.