Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (21459 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
St_Black:
LMAO.ur rantings shows u dont care indeed.
yibows, is it a must u always test this ur parasite mentality? undecided
. Parasite mentality?? Are u refering to the most industrious and enterprising race (superior race) on earth.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
abworld6deep: Kangu! kangu!! kangu!!!a kangun si bi kan. Just too sad that those in the realms of affairs have sold their birth rite. We all knew them. Afenifere now afeni fe pocket.. Hiss.
if u go school,pls read as stated(by dayokanu)above....otherwise,use ur spare parts brain elsewhere. SHIKENA
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
frankyychiji: . Parasite mentality?? Are u refering to the most industrious and enterprising race (superior race) on earth.
Industrious in:
kidnapping,blood money,counterfeiting..etc with the newly introduced baby factory concept(first iv eva seen in my life).

yigbokwenu,3 gbosas..
SUPERIOR ON EARTH INDEED..
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
frankyychiji: . Parasite mentality?? Are u refering to the most industrious and enterprising race (superior race) on earth.
Biafran Agama, u shuld stop been dumb by now if at least u are still shaking your head, or do u still want to remain dumb?
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
EUROBOMBER: Mods please why are my posts being hidden?? I want to deal with Eko ile and his likes here pls.
1/2 Agama, are u not talking again?or have you turned a full-fledged agama like ur brother frankyychiji?
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by favinvest: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
This APC will b worse than PDP cos their 2 arrow head dont have gud record. Is it Buhari d boko haram man or this tinubu aka Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
favinvest: This APC will b worse than PDP cos their 2 arrow head dont have gud record. Is it Buhari d boko haram man or this tinubu aka Tinubu
and did the S/E akpu-headed leaders do anything for this not to occur?
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by abrat: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don't like your tone, if you want to insult Frank, no p, but insulting an entire race/tribe is asking for my trouble.

No race/tribe is good/bad, it depends on the individual, i can list a lot of things that are wrong with Yoruba ppl(tribe) cos i'm very familiar with their ways..... so don't tempt me.

Concerning him calling Igbos superior race, i don't know but what do ur ppl need to score to get admitted into a unity sch?? 111? the people from the South east need to score 130 and above(=>130) to get a chance.

Back to the question, are Igbos superior?? Well that question should be directed to the Minister of Education nay Senate.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
St_Black:
Industrious in:
kidnapping,blood money,counterfeiting..etc with the newly introduced baby factory concept(first iv eva seen in my life).

yigbokwenu,3 gbosas..

I don't like your tone, if you want to insult Frank, no p, but insulting an entire race/tribe is asking for my trouble.

No race/tribe is good/bad, it depends on the individual, i can list a lot of things that are wrong with Yoruba ppl(tribe) cos i'm very familiar with their ways..... so don't tempt me.

Concerning him calling Igbos superior race, i don't know but what do ur ppl need to score to get admitted into a unity sch?? 111? the people from the South east need to score 130 and above(Anambra has the highest) to get a chance.

Back to the question, are Igbos superior?? Well that question should be directed to the Minister of Education nay Senate.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
^^ List away whatever you think is wrong with Yorubas No problem with that

As long as you explain why some peoples villages are chasing them away
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
The thing don turn family business. If it was PDP(GEJ) Fashola/Tinubu would have sued him to court claiming to fight for justice or Nigerias.

P.S. I still love Fashola
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

its ur yigbotic brother u need to warn
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by ilebaami: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
She is qualified if she gets 16 votes or 19 signatures. Up Tinubu/Lai.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 1:49am On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
thats y u are a lizard as iv said cheesy
. I will never join u and ur oga Tinubu to drink shepe and smoke wewe!!! Buhahahahahahahahaha. The thing dey paaain u well well!!!! Buhahahahahahahahaha!!!! Tinubu don fall him boys hand o!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 1:56am On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
LMAO,for some minutes ..now whos dumb and shaking head?
u be Agama indeed, a new breed(definitely biafran breed)
grin
. BIAFRA by birth! Nigerian by choice. The black saint has still not his voice. He doesn't have anything to say o! Tinubu don fall boys hand! Omase o! Pele! Maa roo, se oti gbo? ( How sad! Smh! Sorry! Don't take it personal) buhahahahaahahahahahahja!!!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 2:04am On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
Industrious in:

yigbokwenu,3 gbosas..

All of the above and also textile industries, maritime, auto parts manufacture and sale, hospitality,entertainment,FMCG industries etc. A truly great people! Do u not know that in d house of a great man, there are all sorts! from baby factory we wl be cloning babies soon!!!!! Its called scientific breakthrough! Superior igbo race! What's ur race best know for?? U answer that one. I only know one JUJU and witchcraft! Omo iya aje ni e!

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 2:08am On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
Biafran Agama, u shuld stop been dumb by now if at least u are still shaking your head, or do u still want to remain dumb?
Agama na person name? Guy u have still not found ur voice? U have nothing to say cos dis one paaas ur power! Ur boss Tinubu don fall una hand! U just dey "para"! LOL! Bihahahahahahahahajaja! Smh!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 2:16am On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
1/2 Agama, are u not talking again?or have you turned a full-fledged agama like ur brother frankyychiji?

Buhahahjajahahahahaohohihihehehehahaha!!!!Nairalanders, make una see dis black saint o! You obviously fink am a guy cos u are piqued and cowed by my articulation init? Well FYI. Abum nwada eji ejemba of igbo land (superior race). You are nasty. No let me catch you o cos ama whoop your dirty tight odua ass real good with koboko. Amala poo eating SOB!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 2:25am On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
and did the S/E akpu-headed leaders do anything for this not to occur?
Akpu is better than amala any day. That black condemned yam peels left to dry on roof tops and visited by a horde of housefly is only fit for consumption by black saints! Though ur people also eat akpu but an inferior specie of akpu. The akpu we eat in SE is pure white, Strong, aromatic, nutritious and contains vitamins. That's why am able to pummel you on NL and leave u gaping for breath!!!!!!!!! Worst part is am a damsel. If I was a guy, would ve read ur obito since! Buhahahahaahahihihihehehehw!

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 2:28am On Jul 01, 2013
NO LONG TIN: I don't like your tone, if you want to insult Frank, no p, but insulting an entire race/tribe is asking for my trouble.

Concerning him calling Igbos superior race, i don't know but what do ur ppl need to score to get admitted into a unity sch?? 111? the people from the South east need to score 130 and above(=>130) to get a chance.

100 likes
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 2:34am On Jul 01, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ List away whatever you think is wrong with Yorubas No problem with that

As long as you explain why some peoples villages are chasing them away
. Until d oyos, ekiti, oguns, edos, ondos tell us what they are doing lagos, u must SDFU! Who r d real lagosian? Is it d migratory junkie from God knows where? From all indications, you are not even litrate enough, so no need to argue with!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 2:36am On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
you are now sounding really defeated! By a babe! Buhahahahahaha!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2013

LMAO!!!!!!

Igbos must be determined to make other tribes dislike them.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji: you are now sounding really defeated! By a babe! Buhahahahahaha!
so u lost ur voice before identifying urself as female? ....ok sorry for saying agama, cu*nt
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji: . Until d oyos, ekiti, oguns, edos, ondos tell us what they are doing lagos, u must SDFU! Who r d real lagosian? Is it d migratory junkie from God knows where? From all indications, you are not even litrate enough, so no need to argue with!

wats dis she-hyena saying? are they not yorubas like lagosians or wat are other ibos doing in other aroshuku states?or have ur yibow guy z f*ucked ur brain out with this trash u wrote?
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Omooba77: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2013
We are all living in vanities, Burdillion, tollgates, markets,Lakowe, Iragbiji, all will become vanities. God will help Lagosians to stop follow, follow.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2013
shocked shocked so ur ma'am is a cow!neva knw nd u hav enuf cow milk in ur brain! Mudaphucker! Dirty pig
St_Black:
oh yes!keep watching a glorious future before your eyes and dont mind ur biz.yeah,just keep watching like a cow.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2013
grin grin grin u v been defeated!!! Ok boy dats u down there
St_Black:

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!.......stop barking puppy.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2013
U earn my respect for saying d truth!
Omooba77: We are all living in vanities, Burdillion, tollgates, markets,Lakowe, Iragbiji, all will become vanities. God will help Lagosians to stop follow, follow.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2013
An igbotic accent sounds better than the heavy dirty yoruba accent with dirty tribal marks all over ur face! Ugly group of people
St_Black:

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2013
I love u for standing up to d truth! A billion likes 4 u!
bumtos: Its only GOD that can save lagosians from jagaban and his gangs.
We yoruba didnt like to be telling truth to each other. But weither we like it or not Tinubu and his gangs will leave this world one day and lagosians will be free from pharaoh of our time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc / FG To Demarcate Cattle Routes Nationwide / "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.