Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (21458 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by kaze4blues(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2013
I don't know why our igbo brothers are taking panadol for another man's headache.

Iyaloja is a yoruba title, the market women are not complaining. Even my fellow yorubas are not complainig because we know that's the way things are done here.

Traditional titles are mostly hereditary here in yorubaland, only with few exceptions.

Find better things to do with your time
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by olajide8(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji:

At least u have put paid to the question that the A CN and their affiliates are only in the struggle for their selfish interest. The iyaloja title was the right bola tinubu dynasty not because they were in NADECO but because it was a title due to them, and a legacy they exhibited during the emancipation from military rule!!!!! Smh seriously! - *Good boy*
The fear of development/progressives is the beginning of wisdom, and like I said read this again www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/madam_tinubu she was the great grand mother of tinubu and was also the iyaloja its not contestable except in the absence of one -offspring,
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by qualified(f): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2013
olajide_07: The small history of the lineage of the tinubu's. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madam_Tinubu. (Copy and paste in your browser handle to take you their-just in case we have to localize it read this article www.saharareporters.com/article/house-tinubu-built the beauty of what his great grand mother the mother of habibat mogaji - the iyaoloja of Nigeria - cry fowl do anything if not for them NADECO - maybe! maybe not, we would still be doing a transition programme, her grand mother was one of the biggest traders and freedom fighters, she also became a fighter against the military and pasted it down to tinubu (NADECO) so its their family chieftancy title the iyaoloja, its not contestable
didn't know some youths are still ds daft!
So, cos Mandela fought for South Africa, leadership of South Africa shld be left in his lineage?
Dont worry, very soon the scales Tinubu has over u people's eyes will fall n you u wil see things d way d really are.
Js because some guys call themselves opposition, they have refused to say d truth in any issue that involves them.
Time wil tell.

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by olajide8(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2013
qualified:
didn't know some youths are still ds daft!
So, cos Mandela fought for South Africa, leadership of South Africa shld be left in his lineage?
Dont worry, very soon the scales Tinubu has over u people's eyes will fall n you u wil see things d way d really are.
Js because some guys call themselves opposition, they have refused to say d truth in any issue that involves them.
Time wil tell.
Has an Igwe title ship ever been past to another person, apart from a royal blood, In your land?, some statements are subjective and how does his daughter being installed as iyaoloja of lagos affect the price of garri in another state, more so its not an elective office its based on the Oba of lagos -will, the beauty of it is he tinubu didn't install her, she was installed by the oba of lagos as his eyes amongst the market women, so like I said look right and hug the closet transformer to you.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Guyman02: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2013
olajide_07:
Has an Igwe title ship ever been past to another person, apart from a royal blood, In your land?, some statements are subjective and how does his daughter being installed as iyaoloja of lagos affect the price of garri in another state, more so its not an elective office its based on the Oba of lagos -will, the beauty of it is he tinubu didn't install her, she was installed by the oba of lagos as his eyes amongst the market women, so like I said look right and hug the closet transformer to you.

This is why PDP will continue to rule Nigeria. They are the only National party not affiliated to any single individual, tribe or religion compared to CPC, ACN or APGA. Though I dont like their manner of running the country but it is a conglomeration of diverse people across Nigeria.
Tinubus daughter is political and ceremonial Iyaloja, when the opportunity comes the traders will choose their true Iyaloja!

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by authenticblack: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lagos state is Tinubu's, the whole family will rule Lagos no doubt. Lai or Liar Mohammed will not say anything or else he looses his job.Long live Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by authenticblack: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Too bad for a ACN Leader, haba, let the market women be and concentrate in your failed ACP that is going no where. Those who are ethnocentric are the ones that Tinubu and hiss like can fool...........
Guyman02:

This is why PDP will continue to rule Nigeria. They are the only National party not affiliated to any single individual, tribe or religion compared to CPC, ACN or APGA. Though I dont like their manner of running the country but it is a conglomeration of diverse people across Nigeria.
Tinubus daughter is political and ceremonial Iyaloja, when the opportunity comes the traders will choose their true Iyaloja!

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by emmasege: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Shut up!. are u sure u are a Yoruba at all?, because if u were u should have known that certain chieftaincy titles like iyaloja are not hereditary. Very soon, people like u will tell us that 'Aare ona kakanfo' is hereditary also.
kaze4blues: I don't know why our igbo brothers are taking panadol for another man's headache.

Iyaloja is a yoruba title, the market women are not complaining. Even my fellow yorubas are not complainig because we know that's the way things are done here.

Traditional titles are mostly hereditary here in yorubaland, only with few exceptions.

Find better things to do with your time

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by airzzee(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
I keep saying that the problem of Nigeria is us and not PDP, OBJ, GEJ, IBB or anybody else. It is in us. And unless we change our attitude of greed, corruption and irresponsibility, Nigeria will continue to be doomed.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: :n ur brain! Mudaphucker!
grin sorry i fuc*ked ur mama's a*ss...
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: An igbotic accent sounds better than the heavy dirty yoruba accent with dirty tribal marks all over ur face! Ugly group of people
u mean d one spoken by u and ur lagosian goons and parasites?..lol u r joking
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
qualified: .
..........Time wil tell.
like it told for notable yoruba female leaders..
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
qualified: .
..........Time wil tell.
of course. time will tell .BUT TILL THEN, just keep on watching on d glory of a young girl that will lead yigbow bi*tches in d future.(unless if u want to watch like ur female cow-friend pepperluv)
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by qualified(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
of course. time will tell .BUT TILL THEN, just keep on watching on d glory of a young girl that will lead yigbow bi*tches in d future.(unless if u want to watch like ur female cow-friend pepperluv)
who are u? Tinubu's son, or u js get agitated n intimidated by d mention of d Igbo tribe or d female folk?

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
qualified:
who are u? Tinubu's son, or u js get agitated n intimidated by d mention of d Igbo tribe or d female folk?
fear not. im not his son.. just keep telling u to keep watching
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
so u lost ur voice before identifying urself as female? ....ok sorry for saying agama, cu*nt
. So u are still dumb! Come on say something. Buhahahahahahahahaha! Now u have resorted to using my words cos u are speechless!!!!!! Thief!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:

wats dis she-hyena saying? are they not yorubas like lagosians or wat are other ibos doing in other aroshuku states?or have ur yibow guy z f*ucked ur brain out with this trash u wrote?
you can call me anything u like. There r millioms of YERUBAS in ibo land. We are leaving peacefully with them ,am sure u didn't know that cos u have never ventured out of ur hole in all ur miserable life!!!!! Buhahahahahahahahaha!!!!! This same topic about Tinubu was on vanguard online but as we speak the post has disappeared into thin air for obvious reasons! D Bashing its getting!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji: you can call me anything u like. There r millioms of YERUBAS in ibo land.......!

millions on that piece of condemned enclave. is that ur own stat?....then u v lost something in u indeed

but compare d numbers in SW if can wrong me u still have ur senses lol grin
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
olajide_07:
you just STFU! Your spineless oba is in Tinubu's pocket! Your rudderless oba is Tinubu's errand boy! Forget d hypocrisy of chanting kaaabiyesi while rolling on d floor!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
grin sorry i fuc*ked ur mama's a*ss...

you have resorted to editing other peoples post before u quote them. Peppy said u have cow milk in ur brain mudaphuker. Why did u edit his/her post before quoting him or her. You are really pathetic now and it may seriously damage ur health! Especially now that NL's know u r also homosexual cos u love to f****k ass! Remember that its 14yrs in jail. I stand to b corrected. Buhahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji: you have resorted to editing other peoples post before u quote them. Peppy said u have cow milk in ur brain mudaphuker. Why did u edit his/her post before quoting him or her. You are really pathetic now and it may seriously damage ur health! Especially now that NL's know u r also homosexual cos u love to f****k ass! Remember that its 14yrs in jail. I stand to b corrected. Buhahahahahahahahaha!

LADY CU*NT,wats ur problem.is dat ur post?
whats ur age girl b4 i continue arguing cos u are just sounding more and more senseless as u talk
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:

millions on that piece of condemned enclave. is that ur own stat?....then u v lost something in u indeed

but compare d numbers in SW if can wrong me u still have ur senses lol grin

I have no doubt whatsoever that u ve never left ur little hole in mushi all ur life! We are taking over lagos soon cos we IGBOS (superior race) built every damn thing in lagos with our sweat cos we believed in one nigeria. Buh since the likes of u can come out in d open to start talking rubbish, Biafra is annexing lagos soon!!!!! By d way where is d other youruba lap dog called eko-ile? Sure he ran wen I showed up here. Slumdogs y'all! Awon omo ale! Children from broken polygamous homes y'all!!!buhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji:

I have no doubt whatsoever that u ve never left ur little hole in mushi all ur life! We are taking over lagos soon cos we IGBOS (illegal "jewish" race) ........Slumdogs y'all! Awon omo ale! Children from broken polygamous homes y'all...!
u mean d igbo ohaneze community in lag....illegal race of course. so uv started claiming lag?...u these illegal strangers will neva stop me ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by qualified(f): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:

whats ur age girl b4 i continue arguing cos u are just sounding more and more senseless as u talk
now that sounds like giving up or running frm what u started.
Quit d disgrace for a man who cares nothing abt u.
Lagos is in d pocket of man! Wake up. Unless u can prove to me that that position is hereditary

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
fear not. im not his son.. just keep telling u to keep watching
. You are wimp mehn...u gat no balls! Ama smash those dangling two little round objects btw ur mosquitoes thighs cos they contain cow milk. Buhaha!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji: . You are wimp mehn...u gat no balls! Ama smash those dangling two little round objects btw ur mosquitoes thighs cos they contain cow milk. Buhaha!
oh yeah baby..and ima give u those milks u want in ur ass...
ohhhhh,ride on sweety
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by qualified(f): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
olajide_07:
hm u see, u really sound confused as u js changed ur stand. Thought u said d position is only for Tinubu lineage cos they fought NADECO? Now its d Oba, dont deceive urself, Tinubu has d Oba in his breast pocket.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:

. I am 104yrs! Guess you wondering how come am so smart. Even a two year old is smarter than u! Buhahahahahahuhuhuhehehaha!!!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
qualified:
now that sounds like giving up or running frm what u started.
Quit d disgrace for a man who cares nothing abt u.
Lagos is in d pocket of man! Wake up. Unless u can prove to me that that position is hereditary
stop barking like a dog*gy bi*tch.so orji is not running abia?...pls stop barking baselessly
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
frankyychiji: . I am 104yrs!....!!!
104? cheesy im out arguing wit a retar*ded brain still living....
pls no more comments cos u actually r not serious or strong enough for me to indulge anymore....with all these one buhhaaahhh and ur immature posts.
GO AND MATURE AND COME BACK!
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by frankyychiji(f): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
oh yeah baby..and ima give u those milks u want in ur ass...
ohhhhh,ride on sweety
that is if u succeed in getting "your vegetable" up
Fact; Tinubu is a criminal of monumental proportion! He is grossly undemocratic. He is mentally retarded. And d people he leads are even worse mentally. Tinubu is d most corruprt ex-governor alive. http://disq.us/8dundl. I have added that link for your reading pleasure.
Re: Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? by qualified(f): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
St_Black:
stop barking like a dog*gy bi*tch.so orji is not running abia?...pls stop barking baselessly
u see how immature u are. What has Orji got to do wit this?
U js insulted Fashola for comparing Lagos wit Abia state.
Go n sleep, its past ur bedtime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee / Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.