Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,129 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. (52156 Views)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by OmoKhary(f): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
An Edo man?osaniyewve!!!my mother.now i know the names i will be placing curses on for this barbaric act,by the way,i'm waiting 4 PEJ's reaction to this.
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm sure Ondo and Edo were coerced or they've been staring at small small girls. I mean, they're not Muslim states

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Lilimax(f): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Who is this perv of the southern Kingdom
Why must there be a Judas in the gathering of the Saints
Is his legal father from sokoto caliphate or Bauchi?

An Ayo siding with a sea of Mohammeds
Amadioha plus shango majie kwa ya olu
grin grin
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by zuchyblink(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
i blame lord lugard for all these nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by moshoodn(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Chanchit: booked
No booking my friend.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Abbott(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Excuse my ignorance, is it that they have legalised marriage to underage girls or they are still in the process of doing that?

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Beync(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ritualist.
This is even enshrined in the so called religion of peace, tufiakwa! Aru
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by adino(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Who is this perv of the southern Kingdom
Why must there be a Judas in the gathering of the Saints
Is his legal father from sokoto caliphate or Bauchi?

An Ayo siding with a sea of Mohammeds
Amadioha plus shango majie kwa ya olu

There are two Judases o, you forget to add no27: Ugbesia mumu.
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Marriage is a Contract between two Adults..

The legal age for being an Adult in Nigeria is 18..

Children cannot enter into any contract..

So how do these babyfucking senators intend to harmonize this law with the existing laws of the Nation?! Isnt this law tantamount to slavery?! Meaning a father will put a child into a contract even before the child is legally of age to make sound judgements and decide wether to enter into such a contract..

Go to the teaching hospitals in the North. They all have wards for young girls suffering from VVF..

WOW!!! Nigeria will now be the first country to legalize baby Fvcking..
Note:: When Gay marriage is eventually is legalized, baby boys asse$$ would also be open to fvcking according to this law..

And yall thought Sodom and Gommorah was bad..

3 Likes

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
sad embarassed so sad
can we protest against this??
this wickedness!
ah God! why am i a Nigerian??
we need more women in parliament to prevent those i.d.iots.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Ayoobscom(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
The Underaged girl
Will not be fornicating like you
She will not go into prostitution like you
She will not practice yearly abortion like you
She will not be visiting babalawo looking for husband like you
She will enjoy legal marriage and early bath
The underage will attain puberty before being intimate with
She will not be victim of many heartbreaks
She will not be victim of Hiv like you

Let us be objective in our reasoning bcoz at least I ve more than 12 christians stalking to date me some of them despirate if they were given out at tender age they will not become this halfused,overdecorated and oversampled mammywater that they have become

They wake up with furry of lack of love
They wake up with million heartaches of irrepearable past
They wake up with waning hope of ever getting a honest man
They go to bed with neighbors,strangers just incse might get the ring
They develop into monster seeing men as rogue and worthless liars

So what is your argument before you rant without logic

Those who voted were the only Godsent in the house...

So shut d smelly mouth.....

8 Likes

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by bashegi: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
9ja pple wit awuf tinz... Since dey re free to impregnate 12 year old girls free of charge... Dey re sayin NO 4 here.
Na una pikin d cosequences will fall on
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by banffy: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Who is this senator Akinyelure?Na wao
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by emmanuel4758(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abbott: Excuse my ignorance, is it that they have legalised marriage to underage girls or they are still in the process of doing that?
we have up to 89 senators bt only 28 suport it so majority cary d vote

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by jice(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Where is Nigeria going?
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by sparkln1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
MTCHEW...I TOT AS MUCH DER ALL MUSLIMS..AM NOT BEING TRIBALISTIC HERE BUT DIS IS CHILD ABUSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......IF ANYBODY TOUCHES MY DAUGTHER EEEEEEEHH HMMMMM ..........BABY DNT WORRY MUMMY WIL PROTECT U FROM DEM WEN U COME

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by jice(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ayoobscom: The Underaged girl

Let us be objective in our reasoning bcoz at least I ve more than 12 christians stalking to date me some of them despirate if they were given out at tender age they will not become this halfused,overdecorated and oversampled mammywater that they have become

Because u r doing it. It will come to you also

3 Likes

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by sparkln1(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
jice: Where is Nigeria going?
BACK......

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2013

My question is Will you give your daughter out in marriage at the age of 13 against her will?

Can you marry a 13 years old girl and sleep peaceful in your sleep?

Kindly answer me please.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by chi4ik(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sorry to say this; this senators listed above ar embarrassment/disgrace to our country, dat is why 95% of V.V.F patients ar from North $ d numbers ar still increasing. I pitty 4 poor Northern girls dat ar suferin from this illness cos of their illiterate leaders. ( Under age, means they ar not mature to marry simple)

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Lilimax(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2013

Ewoo !
Osi gini??

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by adino(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]ACN is always ahead.

No single ACN Senator voted this.

Thanks Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for giving us ACN[/size]

Shut up, acn are as cowardly as ever, cant you read the post again and see that some senators(most certainly acn) abstained from voting. Cowardly.hylocrites as usual.

The hottest part of hell is reserved for those who sit on the fence and do nothing--- Hitler
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by trent9002(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
So, apparently, gay marriage btw consenting adults is wrong but paedophilia is legal. Oh Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by watchindelta(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
shocked so na Bleep dey pain dis men dem em tongue nawahooo even smalsmal girls for dat mater tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos / ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar / Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.