Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,998 members, 7,909,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. (52086 Views)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by MizEmerald(f): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dat idiot from ondo will come back home and meet us

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by latino91(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Aww! This is not good..like really...
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by manny4life(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abujabir24: Nairalanders or should I say Nigerians. I don't you people's problem. please tell me which do you prefer? a girl between 13 and 18 constantly committing fornication with countless men, throwing away her dignity or that same girl getting married to just one man keeping her dignity? some of you here would love to sleep with underage girls courtesy of the sex threads by our corners or those who have served already. It's better for a girl to get married at an early age than her to get deflowered by some bunch of bastards.

You're sick. Is it all girls that are ages 13-18 that fornicate or is it all married girls between those ages are "saints"? My friend be quiet if you have nothing to say, a lot of your women fornicate and commit adultery. Save your moral ineptitude to some who gives a hoot about what you got to say. A 13yo is supposed to be in middle school, planning her way into high shool, and with the right education, she will make her life choices when she's of age.

Don't forget to hand over your over your 12yo daughter to Mallam Amino down the street... Mpama

10 Likes

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by devour129: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ndi Hausa, Uche Nama . Anyways it's for the poor and uneducated ones they can deceive .i know most of these people and there family and none of there daughters will go tru this.they must finish first degree in abtii or any school in Europe and even second degree on top before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Paedophileno wonder northern teenagers are ravaged with vvf and child mortality.tufiaaaaakwa
Abujabir24: Nairalanders or should I say. Nigerians. I don't you people's problem. please tell me which do you prefer? a girl between 13 and 18 constantly committing fornication with countless men, throwing away her dignity or that same girl getting married to just one man keeping her dignity? some of you here would love to sleep with underage girls courtesy of the sex threads by our corners or those who have served already. It's better for a girl to get married at an early age than her to get deflowered by some bunch of bastards.
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Abujabir24: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
manny4life:

You're sick. Is it all girls that are ages 13-18 that fornicate or is it all married girls between those ages are "saints"? My friend be quiet if you have nothing to say, a lot of your women fornicate and commit adultery. Save your moral ineptitude to some who gives a hoot about what you got to say. A 13yo is supposed to be in middle school, planning her way into high shool, and with the right education, she will make her life choices when she's of age.

Don't forget to hand over your over your 12yo daughter to Mallam Amino down the street... Mpama
I am not saying all married girls are saint and yes I agree with you our women commit fornication and adultery. which really pains me. even in ur Bible, it's a sin. some people are trying to practise and promote morality and you guys are not supporting it. we truly have been brain washed by the west.
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Slipknot(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Always the northners!

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by snowblack: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
If any of you come near my unborn, i promise not to greet you with a handshake. #warning

www.gistinz.com
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abujabir24:
I am not saying all married girls are saint and yes I agree with you our women commit fornication and adultery. which really pains me. even in ur Bible, it's a sin. some people are trying to practise and promote morality and you guys are not supporting it. we truly have been brain washed by the west.

So if they ain't saint, that means they have committed SIN, so why are we here arguing BLINDLY?

It's more like your koran has brainwashed you guys blindly, you people need social education to expose your ignorance. It's only in Nigeria, other Arab and Muslim nations DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT commit such evil acts...

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by sanandreas(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Is this really our problem? PIB has been there some years now no passing of the bill but wen e reach to give out primary six pikin for marriage, dem dey say iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm beginning to believe the GEJ/Yerima 2015 rumor
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Abujabir24: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
manny4life:

So if they ain't saint, that means they have committed SIN, so why are we here arguing BLINDLY?

It's more like your koran has brainwashed you guys blindly, you people need social education to expose your ignorance. It's only in Nigeria, other Arab and Muslim nations DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT commit such evil acts...
Marrying now is an evil act? God have mercy. so you will advice me to sleep with girls, prostitutes, and whores? this is a holy act? right? I know I can never convince you and likewise you. some let's keep our thoughts to ourselves.
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by fujirice: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abujabir24:
Abeg, what is moral about giving out an underage girl to marriage? Have some human sympathy naw!
Remember, nobody said you lot shouldn't get married or you should sleep around or commit adultery but what happened to girls from 18 yrs of age upwards?
How would you have felt IF you had been given out in marriage to a man double the age of your father at the age of 8 supposing you (are) a woman?
For these men not to take their eyes away from these small girls leaves one to wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by manny4life(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abujabir24:
Marrying now is an evil act? God have mercy. so you will advice me to sleep with girls, prostitutes, and whores? this is a holy act? right? I know I can never convince you and likewise you. some let's keep our thoughts to ourselves.

Marrying an underage girl is despicable and evil, you have robbed that child of everything GOOD. My HOLY BIBLE deifnes marriage between a "MAN" and "WOMAN", not man and underage girl. My friend, even your senators have whoress as women, wives, daughters, so what's the difference? Abeg park well jor, leave your holy act and don't preach to me. You said it yourself - that you're not saying they are saints, so if they ain't saints, that means they ain't HOLY.

Abeg don't try and convince me, convincing me on such devious acts is only gonna spur more anger in me. Save your thoughts to yourself, when you reach Saudi, go and marry a 12yo and know if they won't stone you to death.

4 Likes

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Success5313(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nawa 4 this nigeria leader o, is this the next thing 2 be discuss for nw, what solution can ds issue contribute to nig problem? 4 God sake
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by leonard509(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
jst imagine al diz hopeless imps bleeping a 13 yr old girl or less. .islama tym wil com wen d muslims wil push 4 d legalization of gay marriage. . .c religion abeg
Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
That is y they are stealing our money to marry underage use our money comfuse her and her parents.

1 Like

Re: Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. by Tayeni(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abbott: Excuse my ignorance, is it that they have legalised marriage to underage girls or they are still in the process of doing that?
still in d process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Watches And Celebrates Super Falcons Win Against Australia (Video) / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.