Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos (27794 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Engen(m): 5:09am On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=3ace][/quote]In South Africa, they become nuisance in Malaysia, China, Vietnam... Igbos guys please change your ways the normal igbos don't be biased say the truth and talk to your people. Fashola just made a statement. Please I beg you respond in kind.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by emzzy84(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2013
I will not be surprised if Peter Obi is yet to make any official statement on this matter....am also yet to read on any article about how many jobs Obi's administration has created for the youths...Its a shame...#smh#

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by OvoClose: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2013
francis4real: Am still repeating my self that Yoruba's are the most rasiest tribes in Nigeria, maybe that what makes them lack behind in terms of development, technology wise, etc

First, you need some spelling lessons, and add just a little intelligence. So, Yorubas "lack behind in terms of technology and development"? and they have to deport people? lol. DO you know Lagos is some people's London? Go ask the Luxurious bus operators at Jibowu and Ojota. Yorubas are not good people and they're "rasiest" abi? What is the population of people from other states living in the East? Record has it that the South East is the least cosmopolitan region in the country. Even the North east and North West has more people from other tribes living there than the south east. Ask yourself why? Do you know of any Yoruba or Urhobo trader in Ariaria or Onitsha markets? Bunkum!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Ovo Close:

First, you need some spelling lessons, and add just a little intelligence. So, Yorubas "lack behind in terms of technology and development"? and they have to deport people? lol. DO you know Lagos is some people's London? Go ask the Luxurious bus operators at Jibowu and Ojota. Yorubas are not good people and they're "rasiest" abi? What is the population of people from other states living in the East? Record has it that the South East is the least cosmopolitan region in the country. Even the North east and North West has more people from other tribes living there than the south east. Ask yourself why? Do you know of any Yoruba or Urhobo trader in Ariaria or Onitsha markets? Bunkum!
pls cn u proudly tell me d part of yorubaland u hail frm?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by akmusty(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Hahahah, una no go kill person will dis noise making. Like Fayose Like Orji Kalu. Always lukin for cheap popularity
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by T9ksy(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Billygee2u:
Dear brave KALU,pls.I beg you with the name of Jesus Christ,do not spoil my future business in Nigeria.This is my enerst desire to prove to the Fashola " A TRIBALISTIC WOLVE" when I get back to Nigeria, that is enough of his EGOISM.I will not spear the police Authorities too.I am 24/7 on this matter.Time will tell FASHOLA and those good for nothing police men that there are people who knows their rights as citizens of Nigeria.I do not need Fashola to apologize ,I only want to drag him out disgrace him and he will pay huge compensation to those he publicly assaulted. Do you know how much suffering those people went through including properties and money they lost since 6 months they were in detention? It's a pity that the self aclaimed RIGHT ACTIVIST Soyinka do not know how to fight as a right activist,rather he is also been tribalistic at his old age.Soyinka is been derailed and used by political thieves.

Abi ojare!!! Tell fashola make hin hia!!!

Those hawkers, prostitutes, hustlers he re-united with their people had millions of niara in the bank and choice

apartments in Lekki, banana island, ikoyi ati bebelo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by SailorXY: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2013
nwabekeyi: pls cn u proudly tell me d part of yorubaland u hail frm?
Lagos undecided cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2013
SailorXY:
Lagos undecided cheesy
lair, c ogbomosho guy dey claim lagos oooo
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by DerideGull(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
A shameful silence by the so-called civil rights activists in Nigeria over the expulsion or deportation of Nigerians from Lagos State shows that all the self-appointed activists are paid hands willing to serve the interest of highly placed Nigerians. Where are the Professors, Senior Advocates, Sacked ministers turned journalists and Goofy Nairalanders who would have been spitting fire and brimstone if the Amaechi or Fashola has been suspended from respective parties?

Good to notice there is a Nigerian, such as Orji kalu, whose social orders are still intact. Please hurry up with the law suit including punitive measures so that the jackasses and usurpers on the Lagos State government should know their freaking limitations.

Mind you, there are legal grounds to suspend an individual from a political party but there is no legal foot grip to deport a citizen of Nigeria from one constituted state to another. Yet the ever-hungry-looking and malnourished philanders who pass as civil right activists in Nigeria perfectly kept quiet over the deportation of Nigerians from Lagos State by a silly entity that has no jurisdiction over the matter.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by DerideGull(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ovo Close:

It is not a goofy pronouncement that neither Yoruba nor Urhobo can survive in a level playing ground where competition is fair and furious.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by DerideGull(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2013

The poster is a stinking-ogogoro-drinking and good-for-nothing Urhobo who thought joining Yoruba is show of solidarity towards their transgression against Biafra.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
DerideGull: A shameful silence by the so-called civil rights activists in Nigeria over the expulsion or deportation of Nigerians from Lagos State shows that all the self-appointed activists are paid hands willing to serve the interest of highly placed Nigerians. Where are the Professors, Senior Advocates, Sacked ministers turned journalists and Goofy Nairalanders who would have been spitting fire and brimstone if the Amaechi or Fashola has been suspended from respective parties?

Good to notice there is a Nigerian, such as Orji kalu, whose social orders are still intact. Please hurry up with the law suit including punitive measures so that the jackasses and usurpers on the Lagos State government should know their freaking limitations.

Mind you, there are legal grounds to suspend an individual from a political party but there is no legal foot grip to deport a citizen of Nigeria from one constituted state to another. Yet the ever-hungry-looking and malnourished philanders who pass as civil right activists in Nigeria perfectly kept quiet over the deportation of Nigerians from Lagos State by a silly entity that has no jurisdiction over the matter.

Dedef00l

Try and retaliate, all these insults you keep hurling won't help......stop asking for help from those that you've been castigating from morning till night during your Jesus Christ on earth palaver

It just about 5 days for your criminal Orji to head to court.....we are counting

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by badesco(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Let Kalu go ahead and sue Fashola at least to curtail his excesses.Fashola own too much self
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
DerideGull:

The poster is a stinking-ogogoro-drinking and good-for-nothing Urhobo who thought joining Yoruba is show of solidarity towards their transgression against Biafra.
I tot as mch
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=Iaz93]This shiit is irritating! Why can't their govt. take care of them. You dey carry load go give fashola, fashola say him no want. He returns the load, you say you go sue am. see e-diot oh[/quote
Hmmmm another weeds smoker.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by T9ksy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

Dedef00l

Try and retaliate, all these insults you keep hurling won't help......stop asking for help from those that you've been castigating from morning till night during your Jesus Christ on earth palaver

It just about 5 days for your criminal Orji to head to court.....we are counting

2 days to go!!!

If you guys hyperventilating about suing Fashola at the end of your audacious ultimatum don't go ahead with your threat

then we will know for certain that you ibos are just empty vessels with most noise! all talks BUT no ball$!!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by DerideGull(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

Dedef00l

Illegitimatefool

I guess only a drooling gull such as you would construe statements of facts as insults. A person can not be surprised by your skewed stream of thought having read conjectural craps from you previously.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
DerideGull:

Illegitimatefool

I guess only a drooling gull such as you would construe statements of facts as insults. A person can not be surprised by your skewed stream of thought having read conjectural craps from you previously.

Bros....if I call you a mor0n..am just being diplomatic...truth is you are worse. grin

You've NEVER bring any FACT to the table on Nairaland except your jaundiced opinions that even a kindergarten kid will be at home to put a big hole into.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Lagosbabe1: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
DerideGull:

What transgressions are you talking about?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Lagosbabe1: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
DerideGull: A shameful silence by the so-called civil rights activists in Nigeria over the expulsion or deportation of Nigerians from Lagos State shows that all the self-appointed activists are paid hands willing to serve the interest of highly placed Nigerians. Where are the Professors, Senior Advocates, Sacked ministers turned journalists and Goofy Nairalanders who would have been spitting fire and brimstone if the Amaechi or Fashola has been suspended from respective parties?

I think you people should concentrate on your brothers who are been slaughtered like Ram- Aguntan in the North. It has been quiet for a while because of Ramadan which is ending very soon.

Bunch of Cowards, protesting to the rooftop because some 67 miscreants were reunited with their families. With all your lion heart qualities what have you done to address the constant slaughtering of your Kin in the North? Nothing Zilch!! Removing a speck from your brother's eye while you have a Fat Log in your own- Awon Arindin gbo gbo

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by SailorXY: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
nwabekeyi: lair, c ogbomosho guy dey claim lagos oooo
hehehehehe angry I dey help the guy answer na undecided
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by OvoClose: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Unlike you, I am just an objective person. It is not your business where I am from. And I am not Urhobo.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ovo Close:
Unlike you, I am just an objective person. It is not your business where I am from. And I am not Urhobo.
be proud of whr u come frm, am frm abia state, whr r u from?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Here is yet another view offered by the local authorities...

Lagos did not deport Igbos, says Police Commissioner

Commissioner of Police in Lagos state, Mr. Umar Manko today said that the Raji Fashola administration did not ‘deport’ 67 persons of Igbo ethnic nationality, a development which has generated mixed reactions from many quarters.

Manko while briefing newsmen shortly after the monthly security meeting, chaired by Governor Babatunde Fashola, explained that the state government only resettled the 67 Anambra indigenes.

“What happened was that the state government did rehabilitation and resettlement of the citizens from other states. And these were those who came into the state and turned into destitute.”

“After the state government realized this, it embarked on ‘revive and reform’ mission. After that, they indicated that they would be happy to go back to their home town and be resettled. That was what happened. There wasn’t any deportation as claimed,” he said.

Source

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by dukkieson: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pukkah:

You're not getting it.

The problem with Nigeria, or its constitution, is not the many tribes. It is the basis on which the several tribes came together as one country. For example, the present constitution was handed down by the military.

I thought you knew this before you started commenting authoritatively? Eh?

So you're not aware that the Nigerian constitution is faulty and not truly federal in nature?

If you had taken the pains to even read through this thread, rather than hastily hit the reply button, you would have seen ample instances of the faulty arrangement.

How many multi-tribal countries in the world have made significant progress with a faulty basis?

Hope you now know who is misinformed.

Again you are misinformed! So the Constitution 'allegedly' handed down by the military was the basis upon which the numerous tribes came together to form Nigeria? Firstly, the Constitution was drafted by eminent Nigerians in a Constituent Assembly voted in by Nigerians. Secondly, Nigeria existed before the advent of military escapades with government, the rule of law and by extension, the Constitution!

Whilst you did not say exactly what the faults with the Constitution are, you have delved into the sphere of child's play by asking me 'how many multi-tribal countries in the world have made significant progress with a faulty basis?'

It is a fallacy on your part to expect me to answer such pedestrian and myopic question and for what purpose? Your ego? You bet not!
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by ba7man(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
How far?? Orji Uzo Kalu.....U never serve Fashola papers??

Deadline don pass almost one week now abi u were just proving people right that you are all mouth no action??

Nonsense, emotional bullsh*t reactions as expected.....Played exactly to the letter as predicted.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Pukkah: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
dukkieson:

Again you are misinformed! So the Constitution 'allegedly' handed down by the military was the basis upon which the numerous tribes came together to form Nigeria? Firstly, the Constitution was drafted by eminent Nigerians in a Constituent Assembly voted in by Nigerians. Secondly, Nigeria existed before the advent of military escapades with government, the rule of law and by extension, the Constitution!

Whilst you did not say exactly what the faults with the Constitution are, you have delved into the sphere of child's play by asking me 'how many multi-tribal countries in the world have made significant progress with a faulty basis?'

It is a fallacy on your part to expect me to answer such pedestrian and myopic question and for what purpose? Your ego? You bet not!

Nigerians were not given the opportunity to vote on the draft constitution. The 1989 Constitution was promulgated into law by the Abdulsalam administration after the Justice NIki Tobi Committee submitted it's report in less than two months! You don't know what was wrong with that Committee? Is that how you put in place a people's constitution?

From this thread, what's the position of the constitution of the creation of additional Local governments, resource control and the number of federating units? What does the constitution say about policing, sharia rule and true fiscal federalism? These are just examples.

I really don't have the time to go over what has been variously stressed in this thread but as yourself, what are the differences between the federalism in today's Nigeria and what we had in the First Republic.

Why do you have so much clamor for new states in Nigeria today?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by logica(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2013
*ahem* How far?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Pukkah: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pukkah:

Orji Kalu should please hasten the court action. This may well be the beginning of true fiscal federalism or the end of the faulty contraption by Lugard and his mistress.

Mr Orji Uzor Kalu, we are waiting for your court action please.

Let the legal fireworks begin!

Or are you the COWARD here?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by ak47mann(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
people should get some fact right before they comment.Let's get serious here. We must differentiate Lagos Metropolitan area from Lagos State itself, which was created by Yakubu Gowon in 1967. Lagos was Federal Capital from 1914-1993 fact. For about 400 years before 1861 when it was a British colony, the area around the lagoon was inhabited by various warring tribes and seekers of fish and aquatic things from neighboring tribes, until then powerful Benin Empire annexed it for use as a naval base/war camp (EKO in edo language). In fact in 1472, the Portuguese came to the Court of Oba Esigie (whose son Oba Orhogbua established EKO) to sign a bilateral agreement with the Benin Kingdom for its use as a seaport for trade in spices. ivory and later, slaves. The Oba of Lagos has his origin in Benin. The Ga people of Ghana, the Ewe people of Togo and some others around the coast of Dahomey, now Benin Republic, are all signatures of Benin Dominance around the Lagoon area. Even recently, in free and fair elections, Igbos won elections as LGA Chairmen in Ojo/Alaba axis and sometimes, even Surulere LGA. ... LAGOS or EKO (an edo word) is not in any yoruba folklore just like you have Ife, Gbongan, Ilorin, Ibadan, Ede, Oshogbo etc. Till date, 90% of the infrastructure you find in Lagos were built by the combined efforts of the former Benin Empire, the Portuguese, British colonialists and other ''immigrants to Lagos which include, The Ransome Kuti family from the Egba tribe, the Ojukwu family from the Igbo ethnic group, creole returnees from Sierra Leone, Brazil and other West Indies nations...and the FG. It is still read in the news as Nigeria's commercial capital. There's no need to get shirty about Lagos... even Jagaban is from Osun State....[/b] cool
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by ak47mann(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Till today, the Oba of Lagos is the head of all the Kings in Lagos State and his status is
different from other Oba's most of whom
were later given back their crowns and staff
of office only within the last 40 years. Those
who got their crowns back were the original
land owners (Olofin's children). Modern-day
Lagosians have so intermingled that no
single tribe or people can claim it even
though the predominant language is Yoruba.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Lagos cool cool
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by logica(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
ak47mann: Till today, the Oba of Lagos is the head of all the Kings in Lagos State and his status is
different from other Oba's most of whom
were later given back their crowns and staff
of office only within the last 40 years. Those
who got their crowns back were the original
land owners (Olofin's children). Modern-day
Lagosians have so intermingled that no
single tribe or people can claim it even
though the predominant language is Yoruba.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Lagos cool cool
No, actually the predominant language is Igbo. You are wrong there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Masked Witnesses Cannot Testify Against Kanu - Court To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.