Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos (27798 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by coastalqueen: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2013
justsayemma: He is only trying 2 gain his way back into d hearts of d Ibos.I schooled in d east,most of the tinz d Ibos clamor 4 in Lag,u dare not try it in d east,if ur dad is not from dat state,very soon they will clamor 4 Ibo governor in Lagos.Imagine a yoruba man heading a market in Onitsha,Lagos is a home 4 all,but dat dosent mean people shud take d Yorubas 4 granted,they need 2 caution thierselves.same people that were questioning d visit of some northern govs to Ph,r dsame people crying dat they won't leave Lagos,that we r 1 Nigeria,lol.
And how do people from rivers translate to Ibos? han? Bia take your time o. No let Ikwere man hear you call am Ibo
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by nerodenero: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013
I dont know why we dont channel our effort towards things that will benefit the citizens and the country. Lagos stupidly deported Nigerians to another state for flimsy reasons and Orji threatening to sue Lagos over the matter. Why cant you people fight for the masses.Fight against things that trouble us as a nation than this nonsense. Nigeria don suffer!!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Donvitalis(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2013
I thought the COW, Fashola, is a SAN..abi na through backdoor him use get him own. For goodness sake his actions contradics the statutes of the Constitution. It's high time Igbos stopped looking askance to those Yorubas and start being proactive.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by kettykin: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2013
ilugunboy:

You keep bouncing all over the forum shamelessly talking about 'economic war'....and economic war from the comfort of your home somewhere outside Nigeria abi?

I truly and honestly pray for this your 'economic war'
undecided

if you truly and honestly pray for an Economic war then what is your own with an awareness being created about the looming economic war, when Fashola closed the Ladipo market on flimsy excuses many did not see it as economic attack,when Hard working , peace loving igbo people were being deprived of their right to live in any part of the country many did not recognize it was against the constitution of Nigeria of which without Lagos would not be existing today as a former federal capital,This he did leaving scoundrels , societal menaces, street urchins, extortioners, area boys cultist in epe and mushin.
when fashola imposed yearly registration fees and arbitrary taxes on igbo business men and traders people did not view this as discriminatory and xenophobic.
Now Fashola has ignited a fire that will not only consume him but consume the economy of Lagos and you are here expressing rants of ignorance.

The same Fashola took the NGF to court over an election of a body that was not recognized by the constitution and he is here breaking a constitution that he took and oath to defend by deporting defenseless peace loving Nigerians to another state where majority of them do not even come from .

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by kizaronto: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2013
This sudden and hostile action by Lagos state government is like placing the state on a keg of gun powder. They should thread carefully,before they plunge Lagos into chaos.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by fellowbeing(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=Pukkah]

You have Ekitis, Oyos, and Igbominas in Kwara, yet they're seen as Northerners

Ekiti nd Oyo indeed
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by BigLebowski: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Actualizing Biafra will worsen your case. "Biafra" will face the problem of being land-locked. The SS they want to forcefully marry will deny, as the only thing that unites them today is GEJ's quest for SE votes.
"Biafrans" will be foreigners in all parts of Nigeria they are currently doing business. As foreigners, they will be adversely affected by indigenization laws that will be made to ensure Nigerians have a large stake in SME currently being dominated by Igbo people. Large established companies like Coscharis Motors owned by Cosmas Mmaduka will be tasked more because it will be foreign-owned.
The solution to your current problem is caused by you. And the solution lies in you first deflating your ego.

You lie.

You are thinking out of your arse. Do you think the SS will prefer the Yorubas of late? They can't stand the SW as much as they do the northerners. The SE and SS have more culturally and socially than what you may want to spew. The Ekewere people in Rivers state are the link bewteen the SS and SE.In Delta state were I am from, there are Delta-Igbos in Asaba and which is our state capital and we have lived peacefully with them ever since. The northerners screwed them out politically and economically and the Yorubas have dominated the oil industry (not necessarily by merit but by tribalistic and nepotistic appointments to cushy oil jobs. The Igbos have not done a thing against the Niger-Delta.

What I am really sure of is that this country will disintegrate come 2015 and the SS will not be part of any union with the Yorubas. If a union between the Igbos is not successful in the form of a singular Nation state one thing is sure that there will be more diplomatic and economic ties than with either the north or southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2013
coastal queen:
And how do people from rivers translate to Ibos? han? Bia take your time o. No let Ikwere man hear you call am Ibo
No Ikwerre or Ekpeye man in Rivers State, even though they bear Igbo names, would like to be called Igbo. Go ask, Chibuike Amaechi, Chidi Nwokekoro, Chibudom Nwuche, Austin Opara, Chidi Lloyd, Aleruchi Cookeygam, and so on, they will tell you they are not Igbo.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by AdoreKIZITO(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
#puffing my Expensive Cuban Cigar in my Havana twin-duplex#
drinking garri inside ur mud house instead... Ulo gi no na Bayelsa! Asi asi asi! Yeye
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by LandofMH: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Actualizing Biafra will worsen your case. "Biafra" will face the problem of being land-locked. The SS they want to forcefully marry will deny, as the only thing that unites them today is GEJ's quest for SE votes.
"Biafrans" will be foreigners in all parts of Nigeria they are currently doing business. As foreigners, they will be adversely affected by indigenization laws that will be made to ensure Nigerians have a large stake in SME currently being dominated by Igbo people. Large established companies like Coscharis Motors owned by Cosmas Mmaduka will be tasked more because it will be foreign-owned.
The solution to your current problem is caused by you. And the solution lies in you first deflating your ego.

Ola, my man im from the land of M&H, not from G&E. cheesy cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Fitzy4real(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2013
Nigeria is a big mistake that never should have happened. Hausa hating Ibos n Yorubas and vice versa. May Sango, Amadioha and Ogun continue to torture those who brought about this contraption called Nigeria (Lugard and his mistress) in the afterlife for all eternity...

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by yomanovic: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2013
T9ksy: Abeg OUK , hurry up and sue fashola o. Don't even bother waiting for your 7-day ultimatum to expire as am

sure Fashola or LASG is not ready to apologise to anyone. This is getting interesting.

If you no sue then it means you are not the true son of your father.

Yes. Let's set the ball rolling. GEGENN!!!
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2013
Lol @ these comical characters from the SE. How did Orji Kalu treat non indigenes when he was Governor? How does SE states treat non- indigenes? Can Yorubas go to ABA Market and take it over and want the leader of the Market to be Yoruba?

I wish him goodluck in his pursuit to restore his political relevance but he is fighting a lost cause. The LASG has a duty to protect Lagos state indigenes and law abiding residents - this includes relocating criminals prostitutes, destitutes from SE. I think Orji Kalu should take himself to court for the misappropriation of Federal funds that was meant to develop his state, if he had done the right things as governor, people from his state will not see lagos as heaven and come here in their millions but stay at home and have a good life.

8 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by LandofMH: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2013
kettykin:

if you truly and honestly pray for an Economic war then what is your own with an awareness being created about the looming economic war, when Fashola closed the Ladipo market on flimsy excuses many did not see it as economic attack,when Hard working , peace loving igbo people were being deprived of their right to live in any part of the country many did not recognize it was against the constitution of Nigeria of which without Lagos would not be existing today as a former federal capital,This he did leaving scoundrels , societal menaces, street urchins, extortioners, area boys cultist in epe and mushin.
when fashola imposed yearly registration fees and arbitrary taxes on igbo business men and traders people did not view this as discriminatory and xenophobic.
Now Fashola has ignited a fire that will not only consume him but consume the economy of Lagos and you are here expressing rants of ignorance.

The same Fashola took the NGF to court over an election of a body that was not recognized by the constitution and he is here breaking a constitution that he took and oath to defend by deporting defenseless peace loving Nigerians to another state where majority of them do not even come from .

Given Kalu's action, high heirarchy stake holders in Lagos will now put their feet down and demand Babaloja be confirmed and installed on Ladipo and dam:n the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Pukkah: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2013
Pukkah:

You have Ekitis, Oyos, and Igbominas in Kwara, yet they're seen as Northerners

fellowbeing:

Ekiti nd Oyo indeed

What's the meaning of what you've written? Are they in present Kwara or not? Yes or no?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by BigLebowski: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
This move is to ensure that Igbos and other peoples who may not vote for their APC come 2015 are dis-enfranchised from voting. This is just the begining I can see Tinibu's touts preventing certain groups of people in Lagos from voting. There will be riots and a pogrom leading to the election ochestrated by tinibu in the SW and Buhari's BH in the North triggering massive exiles from both the north and SW.

MARK MY WORDS.

If it doesn't make any sense then what justification can you give to deporting citizens from their own country?

APC = FASCISM

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
You folks should take this Ikwerre talk somewhere else, pleaseeee.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

You lie.

You are thinking out of your arse. Do you think the SS will prefer the Yorubas of late? They can't stand the SW as much as they do the northerners. The SE and SS have more culturally and socially than what you may want to spew. The Ekewere people in Rivers state are the link bewteen the SS and SE.In Delta state were I am from, there are Delta-Igbos in Asaba and which is our state capital and we have lived peacefully with them ever since. The northerners screwed them out politically and economically and the Yorubas have dominated the oil industry (not necessarily by merit but by tribalistic and nepotistic appointments to cushy oil jobs. The Igbos have not done a thing against the Niger-Delta.

What I am really sure of is that this country will disintegrate come 2015 and the SS will not be part of any union with the Yorubas. If a union between the Igbos is not successful in the form of a singular Nation state one thing is sure that there will be more diplomatic and economic ties than with either the north or southwest.

It is not all parts of the SS that would go with the SE, base on cultural affinity. The Igbo-speaking people of Delta and Cross River states would want to go with the SE. As for people like Ikwerre, Etche and Omuma in Rivers State, base on lack of trust for Igbo people, may remain Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2013
Wont Orji Uzor Kalu look for contract from Fashola after the court case?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by ERF: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2013
9icest:

Abi. The same criminal who raped his state financially and ethically is now making noise.
Mr. Kalu, how many people of Abia did you turn to destitutes, gala hawkers, baby making factories dealers, armed robbers and immigrants in foreign lands? Im happy you are dealing with a SAN, someone whose actions are always within the confines of the law. You can sue the entire Yoruba race for all I care. And Im sincerely DARE you guys should start deporting Yorubas. I SINCERELY pray you do... Please hurry and lets see what this fall-out will lead to.
Haba, the state says it doesnt want excesses of beggars, and prowlers without jobs or identity who do nothing but harm its citizens...na wetin tongue
I just wonder why everything that happens on Nigeria would be related to tribalism and religion.

I see no reason why humans won't reason well and think appropriately because of sentiments and dirty mindset poison by their religion and tribes.

We no longer see the right things, we no longer applaud the right things and revolt at the wrongs because of the difference in tribes and religion.

I'm really sorry buh i'm sad at yhur mindset. What does being a yoruba/ibo got to do with the fact that humans where deported from a state in their country back to another state with just no legal reason?

How had this got to do with the fact that he was a former governor and did what all governors had been doing?

The fact that he was a governor should make him senseless and always agree to the nonsense happenings going on around him?

My Friend, waht is wrong is, and should be quoted as such without excuses.

Drop all sentiments and treat them as such!
We are waiting for the governor to be sued...

Maybe when yhu are deported back to your village after many years of toiling in another state in yhur country, then yhur mindset would change. Because humans speak only for themselves and not others, so shall it be unto yhu when it happens to yhu..if yhu don't get.

FYI, i'm a Bloody Deltan (Urhobo_Isoko) buh i'm not blinded to religion/tribalism angry

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski: Fashola is a Fascist and a tribal monkey.

This is just a snippet of what that ungodly political entity called APC has to offer; Murder of non-muslims in the North and wantom discrimination in the southwest. The biggest f00l here is Rochas!

Please Shhaaarraapp there!!! How come none of you dimwits made a fuss or talked about injustice when the LASG relocated Yoruba and Hausa people to their respective states last year and earlier this year? No!you would not because it didnt affect Ndigbo but when the Government decides to relocate Igbo destitutes, nuisances and prostitutes to their state of origin, we start getting lectures in morality from Igbos lmao! What is so wrong with living in your own state, is that bad over there? Go and pressurise your governors (((including this MR Orji Kalu who incidentally also deported Hausas when he was Governor )))to explain what they have done with the BILLIONS of Naira they have collected and still collect from the Federal coffers . I can see the evil green monster at play here- dont you think?

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by fyneboi79(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2013
T9ksy: Abeg OUK , hurry up and sue fashola o. Don't even bother waiting for your 7-day ultimatum to expire as am

sure Fashola or LASG is not ready to apologise to anyone. This is getting interesting.

If you no sue then it means you are not the true son of your father.
Amale egbe maji e gi ukwo there!! grin
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Ola Johnson:
No Ikwerre or Ekpeye man in Rivers State, even though they bear Igbo names, would like to be called Igbo. Go ask, Chibuike Amaechi, Chidi Nwokekoro, Chibudom Nwuche, Austin Opara, Chidi Lloyd, Aleruchi Cookeygam, and so on, they will tell you they are not Igbo.
ode, am igbo serving in an ikwerre land, dat stuff dey spk is twisted igbo, jst like yoruba nd ijebu, dey r jst confused.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by BigLebowski: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It is not all parts of the SS that would go with the SE, base on cultural affinity. The Igbo-speaking people of Delta and Cross River states would want to go with the SE. As for people like Ikwerre, Etche and Omuma in Rivers State, base on lack of trust for Igbo people, may remain Nigerians.

Again you FAIL.

Asaba is Igbo land and is closer to Onitsha and is our state Capital. The Urhobos, Isokos and Itshekiris are not complaining. The only conflict that existed in Delta was between the Ijaws, Itshekiris and Urhobos and the genesis of which can be traced to AWO satanic policies of divide and rule. The Delta-Igbos were never involved and the clashes occurred only in Warri in the late 90's. Deltans are more unified than you may want to preach.

So abeg leave us alone and concentrate on your Sokoto Caliphate romance.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by kettykin: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

Given Kalu's action, high heirarchy stake holders in Lagos will now put their feet down and demand Babaloja be confirmed and installed on Ladipo and dam:n the consequences.

If you read my post very well i posted that Fashola has started a fire that will not only consume him but take on the Lagos economy.
You will damn the consequences but the repercussions on a state that depends on other states in Nigeria and the Niger delta oil to boom , a state that has no oil deposit, or solid mineral and it not a agricultural state can only be imagined.

If Lagos state gets it way through the Law court which i very much doubt, a billion Babalojas would emerge in the banking industry , telecommunication industry, Movie industry, textile industry, Media Industry,Sports sector, media sector,transportation sector and the Almighty oil and gas industryand it will be winner takes all and we would see who will be the final winner
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by BigLebowski: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2013
EmekaAkin:
[s]
Please Shhaaarraapp there!!! How come none of you dimwits made a fuss or talked about injustice when the LASG relocated Yoruba and Hausa people to their respective states last year and earlier this year? No!you would not because it didnt affect Ndigbo but when the Government decides to relocate Igbo destitutes, nuisances and prostitutes to their state of origin, we start getting lectures in morality from Igbos lmao! What is so wrong with living in your own state, is that bad over there? Go and pressurise your governors (((including this MR Orji Kalu who incidentally also deported Hausas when he was Governor )))to explain what they have done with the BILLIONS of Naira they have collected and still collect from the Federal coffers . I can see the evil green monster at play here- dont you think?[/s]

lol. did not read! tongue

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2013
I thought this thread was about Fashola and his...
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by BigLebowski: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2013
E<R>F:

FYI, i'm a Bloody Deltan (Urhobo_Isoko) buh i'm not blinded to religion/tribalism angry

Migwo
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by GentleNaaz(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2013
mascot87: Clifford orji can go kiss transformer.Noise maker,empty threat. What has he done about ndigo killed on a daily basis in the North?Na only mouth we see say them get, them get mouth like lion come get action like rabbit.
guy dnt b stew pid. Gv Orji Uzor Kalu a place to stand, he wl scrape BH n all ds miscreants in North n our Nation at large.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by yomanovic: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2013
3ace: Considering the opportunity given to an igbo man to serve under Fashola, I wonder what could have prompted him to do this to same tribe.

Tinubu once picked some hausa beggers on the street of Lagos and sent them to their various hometown. Its about tribe but nairalanders take it so.

And then if ibo nairalanders feel they are being ill-treated, they should realise that such kind of treatment to fellow humans emmanates from the way ibos themselves live their lives. Or how do you want to convince me that any other tribe treats unequally when you refer to OSU people among you as second class human being?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

lol. did not read! tongue

Is it did not read OR CANNOT READ? LOL grin

Be careful, the next renuification exercise by the LASG is coming to a place close to you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Twitter Meter Analysis: PDP, 1.87% National Penetration And APC, 16.18%(PICS) / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) / Photos: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.