Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos (27797 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by adsonstone: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Me, I no know how him wan take win Fashola for court if him carry am go, (man wey be lawyer con be SAN again, na them dey run court tinzzz). Abeg make him no waste him money abi shey Na power him wan show because I don't see the difference if Fashola apologises or not. He should do something better though I'm not condemning his proposal.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
eagle,eye:
It's a pity that OUK and T.A. Orji are no longer in good terms. This is the time I would have love both men to team and hand pick all the foreigners doing both legit business and otherwise and send them all packing from Abia State. Those two OUK & T.A. Orji are the only two Igbo Leaders I know that can take such actions.
I saw this type of shitz happening when I was schooling in Lag. Tejuosho Market demolition and subsequent rebuilt was the danger signal that most Igbos ignored...
I guess the worst is yet to happen to Igbos before they will look home-wards.
You lied, Tejuosho market got burn not demolished.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by eagleeye2: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Deporting 67 Igbos can not stop Igbo domination of the Lagos Economy, and can not stop 670 Igbos boarding 'Young Shall Grow' buses to Lagos next 24hrs.

This is what I am getting at...... Nigerians from all tribes will keep flocking to Lagos, no matter what Fashola does.
He should keep up with his developmental strides, and leave this "deportation" thing alone. He will just rile people up against his government.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Deporting 67 Igbos can not stop Igbo domination of the Lagos Economy and can not stop 670 Igbos boarding 'Young Shall Grow' buses to Lagos next 24hrs. The Niger Delta Spirit can not be broken, the Biafran blood runs in all that sees the rising sun. Igbos can never be stopped, I got some DNA that's Igbotic in nature, and it is the enterprise spirit that makes me a Billionaire. Lagos belongs to Biafrans, we came and we have conquered Ladipo, We have conquered Trade Fair, We conquered Alaba International. VGC we own 67 percent and Lekki we own 78%. My statistic is moderate and considerate and you could think am wrong until you enter Ladipo and say "Igbo Kwenu", who ever does not respond, must be a barrow pusher from the other side of the Niger.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this boy got serious jokes for real....

No problem with your 'Economic domination' as long as it's all about the art of buying and selling but not some real economic activities that the conglomerates are involved.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by chifreke(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
chi 3280: Kalu, stop wasting your time with threats. the deportees are already on their way back to Lagos. grin
grin[quote author=chi 3280]Kalu, stop wasting your time with threats. the deportees are already on their way back to Lagos. grin[/quote)

hahahahahahaahahha. dancing etigi..alanta...awilooo and azontooo on my bycicle.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by chifreke(f): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
chi 3280: Kalu, stop wasting your time with threats. the deportees are already on their way back to Lagos. grin

grin hahahahahahha dancing etigi..alanta..awilo and azonto.. oh the lagos high way
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Burger01(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
ilugunboy:

You call Hausas illiterates..Yorubas cowards. But the truth is I've never seen any act of bravery on the part of the Igbo tribe

The ones you dared to attempt ended up in unimaginable calamities.

...and those that you refers to as illiterates are always far smarter than you.

O'boy, don't wound me with laughter abeg... grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by jmoore(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fashola "deported" 67 while 67,000 entered Lagos the same day.

You better start issuing visas to non-yorubas. smh

One Nigeria!
!
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Burger01(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
chifreke:

grin hahahahahahha dancing etigi..alanta..awilo and azonto.. oh the lagos high way

Good. Say me well to baba God when and IF you see am... cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by eagleeye2: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You lied, Tejuosho market got burn not demolished.
I know someone was going to bring up this arguement of burning. Okay, after the "burning" (I even lost count how many times) what happened?
After rebuilding Tejuosho, what happened to those who owned shops there? How many of them where given the rights of first refusal during the allocation?
At what price/fee, where the new shops going for?
My dear Ola, Fashola and his government knew what they were doing.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
eagle,eye:

I know someone was going to bring up this arguement of burning. Okay, after the "burning" (I even lost count how many times) what happened?
After rebuilding Tejuosho, what happened to those who owned shops there? How many of them where given the rights of first refusal during the allocation?

Which shop?

Those ramshackle wooden stalls illegally built along the rail line?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
eagle,eye:

Are you sure this your study was well researched or just a conspiracy theory, A poster just mentioned that Tejuoso was not demolished as you earlier claimed but now you are justifying your error with another argument.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by eagleeye2: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
ilugunboy:

Which shop?

Those ramshackle wooden stalls illegally built along the rail line?
I am talking of the main Tejuosho market... not the wooden shops along the rail.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by odomanis: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tribalism ! Discrimination ! Nepotism ! All, the bane of NIGERIA.

Have you noticed that no yoruba here has ever said that what FASHOLA did is wrong. Only Igbos have criticised the action.
And people still call NIGERIA a country. BIG ERROR !

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
shey lagos dey among biafra states?u r d 1 clamouring for biafra n d governor z sendin u bak 2 ur country
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is great coming from OUK!
The more our leaders talk, the more damage we inflict on Fashola and APC electoral value.
Next time he will think twice before deporting anyone.

Waiting for comments from the likes of Ifeanyi Uba, Iwuanyanwu, Nwodo, Uche Chukwumerije, Emeka Offor, Obi of Onitsha and many more. Say something even if you do not intend to sue him, that is enough damage.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
I-pledge:
shey lagos dey among biafra states?u r d 1 clamouring for biafra n d governor z sendin u bak 2 ur country

Don't mind them.....here is someone helping them to put their mouths where their money is and they are all chorusing blue murder cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
odomanis: Tribalism ! Discrimination ! Nepotism ! All, the bane of NIGERIA.

Have you noticed that no yoruba here has ever said that what FASHOLA did is wrong. Only Igbos have criticised the action.
And people still call NIGERIA a country. BIG ERROR !

Did you the IGBOS criticise when Fashola removed Yorubas and Hausas last year?? You are the greatest hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by eagleeye2: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
EmekaAkin:

Are you sure this your study was well researched or just a conspiracy theory, A poster just mentioned that Tejuoso was not demolished as you earlier claimed but now you are justifying your error with another argument.
EmekaAkin,
I am not just another conspiracy theorist. If Eko-Ile or any of those guys at LASG will be honest enough they will tell you that Fashola's main policy is transforming Lagos to a Mega/Modern city.
Tejuosho market got burnt a number of times, but those times it never affected all parts of the market. But after the last one, LASG decided to drive everybody out of the market to re-build it. At least the original traders there before it got burnt where not given the top priority. What LASG did was the set the shop prices at exorbitant rate without consideration of the people there before the re-building.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
KenGali: This is great coming from OUK!
The more our leaders talk, the more damage we inflict on Fashola and APC electoral value.
Next time he will think twice before deporting anyone.

Waiting for comments from the likes of Ifeanyi Uba, Iwuanyanwu, Nwodo, Uche Chukwumerije, Emeka Offor, Obi of Onitsha and many more. Say something even if you do not intend to sue him, that is enough damage.

....here you have it, the unclothed coward.! grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sue him and lets see. This threat of yours is not needed. Abeg shift

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie / Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria / Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.