Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,388 members, 7,944,004 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510101 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
D rock hope say king solomon no go spoil u more, cos grls go suffer.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
~DEDICATED TO RITABABE~

THE RUNS APPRENTICE
The lady i was asked to go toast was a very classy chick, she had on heavy make-up, painted fingernails and plush shoes on, she held an expensive handbag which could pay my school fees, she even fixed Brazilian hair so you could imagine my suprise when Solomon told me to go toast her as my assignment.

I looked at myself,i was putting on okrika or bend down select as some people called it but the english name is called second hand clothes.

I was putting on okrika three quater shorts with a white big shirt which i collected from Solomon, i folded the arms to make me look rugged. So i knew i never had a chance against the girl, she was not my age or mate or size atall, i felt like entering ground at that moment.

"Guy, you go do am, this one no be my mate abeg" i pleaded.

"No, i go fit but you wont still learn if i do it" he said before pushing me forward.

I walked with shaking legs to her side, her perfume was underwhelming i quickly passed her like i was passing by as soon as she turned. I could hear Solomon trying to suppress his laughter.

"Uduak no be your mate dey carry big babes round town, oya handle this one, you go fit, you forget the scripture wey your father preach from last sunday, oya practice am" my mind told me.

The scripture was from philipians 4:13 which said i can do all things through christ who strenghtens me. I summoned courage since toasting an older babe was not impossible.

"Ehm goodevening ma, em babe, no sister abi na aunty" i fumbled at my first words.

"Yes how can i help you?" she asked in perfect queens english.

"Em, i came to see you" i continued while i was glad she managed to talk to me without slapping me, my moral grew.

"Ow, are you Kola from facebook?" she said excitedly.

Facebook gini, that was the first time i had that name, abi she was telling me if i always faced my book so i answered her back.

"Yes its me, am facing book" i said nervously.

"Wow, you did no tell me you are short like this na, your voice was so sweet on phone and you said you had a car, i have been waiting since for you so where is the car?" she said.

"Oboooy" i screamed in my mind, this babe don spoil my ministry o, car ghini, i realised that she was waiting for someone else but i wanted to show Solomon that i could be rugged if i like.

"Em, dont worry babe, i left my car with my mechanic, it got spoilt so i had to change my nice clothes because of the car, thats my bodyguard there(pointing at Solomon who looked at us wondering why he was pointed at), he guarded me because i was trekking" i invented a sweet lie that could put the devil to shame it actually worked.

"Ow so sorry to hear, i was angry that you were short and a little bit underage but since you are the one that had been sending me lots of cash, i would go with you, maybe you are small but mighty, so where is your house?" she said.

"Wait, this was getting out of hand, i never expected this to reach this point but i had to act quickly so i pointed to one akara woman's shop near there.

"Lets wait there while my driver bring my car" i said hopping that Solomon would save the day but instead the guy was giving me thumbs up, if only he knew what problem i was in.

We walked together and i was tempted to put my hands around her bootilicious as's but i resisted the temptation. We sat down and began talking, before i could say anything the akara woman landed a plate of fried potatoes and akara on our table and left.

The problem was getting so out of hand but Solomon was no where to be found, i was in deep s;hit and the dude just neglected me.

The babe began eating shyly like a big chick she was telling me that i hope the Mr Biggs food was not what she was eating that moment, Tiv girls would never change, she was forming clean babe but was eating potatoes and yam in a mama Akara place and still talking of Mr Biggs.

Her phone suddenly rang as she fumbuled in her bag and brought out her BB, i wished i had accepted Anita's offer of BB. Her contenance suddenly changed as she talked on the phone.

Her long oiled stain fingers released a hot slap on my face which left me blind, hot pepery scents filled my eyes as i began shouting water, my eyes dey burn o.

"So you this tout area boy decieved me, you think you can use me for rituals, back to sender" she shouted and dashed me two more slaps and walked out.

"My pikin na wetin you do your aunty na?" the akara seller said.

"She chopped your yam" i shouted back as tears began pouring from my eyes, Solomon walked in and began consoling me which increased my cry.

"Guy no worry, you don pass my test"

"So na three slap be my test abi?" i screamed back and left the place. He quickly paid and hurried to catch up with me.

I saw a silver coloured car where the girl entered and zoom off, i was so disoriented as i walked home.

I stopped in my tracks when i saw Anita waiting for me with tears in her eyes, she saw everything.

TBC
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yeah, i beat the time.

Nite y'all.

Lets watch out how Uduak would scale through with Anita, would he also lose her. Tomorow would tell.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Guy,ur last update don succeed in crackin my Ribs
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by paccuni(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
thumbs up nigga!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
The rock5555: ¤¤¤DEDICATED TO VICKIE ZION¤¤¤

KING SOLOMON
"Oboy see yansh" solomon said when we were going to the market a week after the deliverance section.

Those my twin wives came out to chase me but one look from Solomon whose eyes could be compared to that of the nigerian actor Segun Arinze scared them off after they came rushing out. I was glad that he was with me.

We had almost reached the market when we sighted one lady with huge bottoms, she was putting on tight red trousers which showed every corner of her balicious a'sre.

We were salivating the as're when solomon spoke those words to me.

"Dude you no well, you go fit?" i answered him.

"Chai, you know me, you don forget say i be king Solomon, guy na because i don repent o thats why i rest but since you want rana my moral make i teach you who i was formerlly" he bragged as i wring my nose in sign of 'as if him fit'.

We began following the lady at her back while waiting for a chance to chyke her, accidentaly she was not going to North Bank market, instead she took another path road. Solomon dragged me along to that road.

I wanted complaining but he reminded me that i was the person that dared him so i had to maintain and take the waste of time.

Finally, he overtook the girl and then slow down till they were as per with each other. The lady bossoms was so large that it was tempting to touch.

"Hi"

"Hello, do you know me?" the lady asked.

"No, am solomon and you?"

"Sorry, i dont know you" she said and hissed.

He smiled and continued.

"I know you dont know me, but must you be rude to everyone?" he asked.

She was taken by suprise as she turned to look at him, he gave her a disarming smile which change her face contenance, she smiled shly back.

"Ok am blessing"

"Ow, blessing, what a blessing to my life today, am glad i met you" he joked and she smiled.

I could see he was getting a head way and i began to rate him higher at that moment, he surpassed my imagination.

He kept on bombarding her with sweet talks and she laughed till she passed her house, she felt so good that she could not help asking for his number when she suddenly remebered she skiped her house.

He gave her his number but not after she agreed him to kiss him and then we escourted her back to her house before we went to the market.

"Guy, you too much jare, see as that girl tall pass you but you just blow her mind" i hailed him.

Immediately she began calling him to find out if he was through with his market shopping already and that she would love to meet him the next day.

"Guy you be winch jare, na jazz you dey use abi get babes abi?" i questioned in suprise.

"You no go understand jare, i dont want to spoil you"

"Spoil ke, i don spoil already jare, just tell me abeg" i pleaded.

He laughed and brought out his phone and deleted blessings number. I looked at him suprsied at his attitude.

"Na why you do like that now?" i asked, atleast you for waya her before you waka now.

He looked at me and smiled again, and said;"dont worry, this one means nothing to me"

I was so suprised, see girl that i could die to get the dude just belittled her after toasting her finish, i almost vex on his head.

"Do you want to learn how to arrange babes?" he asked me.

"Yes o, me like o, abeg teach me"

"ok, no problem i dey your back, i go be your mentor now" he said which made me glad.

We finished shopping as Blessing called him immediately again and he answeered, i waited to hear what he would say and i was suprised.

"Hello" Blessing said from the ear piece which was in loud speaker mood.

"Hello, you is this" solomon said with a ladies voice which shocked me. The macho voice i heard beforehad suddenly turned to that of a lady own, i twale for the guy wella.

"Who is this?" Blessing asked.

"Its Solomon's wife" he anwered back.

"What, wife ke, your husband just finish toasting me not to long ago, so he is married and still looking for young girls eh" she quared angrily, i almost choked with laughter at the turn of events.

"Dont mind my husband, he is a womaniser, i would pour him hot water today" Solomon shouted with his female toned voice angrily, i almost fell on the ground with laughter.

We shook hands as the girl ended the call and laugh our heads off, i really respected the guy.

"But you too bad jare, see as you don finish that babe she go hate men now, i shouted while still laughing with him.

"Oya now na your turn" he said.

"Turn for wetin?" i asked confused.

"You see that lady over there, its your turn to toast her"

"How na? I no fit o" i begged.

"Use the same talk i did on Blessing, e go work" he said.

The girl i was sent to go and toast was enough to give birth to me but since King Solomon was behind me i summoned courage and went to her side, my heart began beating with jangolova mood.

"ehm,Hello good evening ma, em babe em sorry sister" my blunders started.

To be continued...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
grin[color=#770077][/color] u no go kill person wif ur joke.more strength 2ur hands n lesser ink 2d pen cuz na bic u dey use write
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hahaha kai guys dn suffer,diz last update nearly happen2me 4 city rock hotel 4 mararaba o.Bt as a jos boy,jtown kid,i scope d anty finish b4 her date come
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhortunn(m): 12:07am On Oct 12, 2013
G, you're good...forget those peeps coming on here trying to rubbish your work, you just have everything working for you. I'll definitely vote for your work.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Chai... U sure say my ribs complete so Dis last update scatter my ribs
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:03am On Oct 12, 2013
Yettocome: I am working on something now. I want to finish it before bringing it to nairaland. But you can quickly do a little gbeborun on my blog and see the first three episodes there.

The Rock.... I hail ooo
so wetin be ur blog address now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Danpersie31: Hahaha kai guys dn suffer,diz last update nearly happen2me 4 city rock hotel 4 mararaba o.Bt as a jos boy,jtown kid,i scope d anty finish b4 her date come
wait o u still de mararaba now?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:13am On Oct 12, 2013
The last update was rib cracking i must confess guy u suppose venture comedy small now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 6:26am On Oct 12, 2013
Lol...pikin watin u do ur aunty na? I can't stop laughing grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2013
Yes o.Philip,i stay behind city rock hotel,bt i ve plans 2 run back 2 jos o.Cos aro boys,aye boys and air lords dn dey want me nw o.And i lyk my ass ,i dnt want 2 b flogged wit cutlass o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Danpersie31: Yes o.Philip,i stay behind city rock hotel,bt i ve plans 2 run back 2 jos o.Cos aro boys,aye boys and air lords dn dey want me nw o.And i lyk my ass ,i dnt want 2 b flogged wit cutlass o
wait who be aro boys,aye boys and air lords again
Rock i see u any beta dis morning
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2013
Danpersie31: Yes o.Philip,i stay behind city rock hotel,bt i ve plans 2 run back 2 jos o.Cos aro boys,aye boys and air lords dn dey want me nw o.And i lyk my ass ,i dnt want 2 b flogged wit cutlass o
boy u no reach...ah mean Lyk poor men,u no rich...so shatap ya wack stinky dirty mouth m0'phuckaangry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2013
Daniel2802 i see u where u go since now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2013
Hey dude tnx 4 dedicating dat luvly update 2 me.bt dis last 1 eh-U gat me laughing nd crying.
gud job....kip d ball rolling
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Anita saw everything!!! I know your yeye swag and brag would put u into trouble 1 day
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mathicks(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Niceee... You people should read my own story too nahh cheesy pls https://www.nairaland.com/1474996/blame-switch-short-story#18756476
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2013
Funny Update For Me
Tnx Alot
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:
I tink am nw feelin more refreshed and relaxed, tnx dear.

U re welcome dear..... kiss..........
In-case u need any service.......... dnt hesitate to tell me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2013
kingphilip: Daniel2802 i see u where u go since now
I have been here and there.
@rita where you go since na,i have been looking all over for u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Wizdray: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2013
kingphilip:
hope u started frm the very begining of dis thread sha make u no miss some essential part
Yea, i started with Yu guys right fr0m begining. I was jus a guest then
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2013
@Daniel....Long tym ooooooooooooooo

@King..............Wey my pop corn naw

@Rock........Ur big mouth don kill u abi.... grin grin grin..........more battery to ur fone.....More electricity 2 ur area so u cn charge ur phone and stop complaining of low ba3

The ministration is abt to start ......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]~DEDICATED TO RITABABE~

THE RUNS APPRENTICE
The lady i was asked to go toast was a very classy chick, she had on heavy make-up, painted fingernails and plush shoes on, she held an expensive handbag which could pay my school fees, she even fixed Brazilian hair so you could imagine my suprise when Solomon told me to go toast her as my assignment.

I looked at myself,i was putting on okrika or bend down select as some people called it but the english name is called second hand clothes.

I was putting on okrika three quater shorts with a white big shirt which i collected from Solomon, i folded the arms to make me look rugged. So i knew i never had a chance against the girl, she was not my age or mate or size atall, i felt like entering ground at that moment.

"Guy, you go do am, this one no be my mate abeg" i pleaded.

"No, i go fit but you wont still learn if i do it" he said before pushing me forward.

I walked with shaking legs to her side, her perfume was underwhelming i quickly passed her like i was passing by as soon as she turned. I could hear Solomon trying to suppress his laughter.

"Uduak no be your mate dey carry big babes round town, oya handle this one, you go fit, you forget the scripture wey your father preach from last sunday, oya practice am" my mind told me.

The scripture was from philipians 4:13 which said i can do all things through christ who strenghtens me. I summoned courage since toasting an older babe was not impossible.

"Ehm goodevening ma, em babe, no sister abi na aunty" i fumbled at my first words.

"Yes how can i help you?" she asked in perfect queens english.

"Em, i came to see you" i continued while i was glad she managed to talk to me without slapping me, my moral grew.

"Ow, are you Kola from facebook?" she said excitedly.

Facebook gini, that was the first time i had that name, abi she was telling me if i always faced my book so i answered her back.

"Yes its me, am facing book" i said nervously.

"Wow, you did no tell me you are short like this na, your voice was so sweet on phone and you said you had a car, i have been waiting since for you so where is the car?" she said.

"Oboooy" i screamed in my mind, this babe don spoil my ministry o, car ghini, i realised that she was waiting for someone else but i wanted to show Solomon that i could be rugged if i like.

"Em, dont worry babe, i left my car with my mechanic, it got spoilt so i had to change my nice clothes because of the car, thats my bodyguard there(pointing at Solomon who looked at us wondering why he was pointed at), he guarded me because i was trekking" i invented a sweet lie that could put the devil to shame it actually worked.

"Ow so sorry to hear, i was angry that you were short and a little bit underage but since you are the one that had been sending me lots of cash, i would go with you, maybe you are small but mighty, so where is your house?" she said.

"Wait, this was getting out of hand, i never expected this to reach this point but i had to act quickly so i pointed to one akara woman's shop near there.

"Lets wait there while my driver bring my car" i said hopping that Solomon would save the day but instead the guy was giving me thumbs up, if only he knew what problem i was in.

We walked together and i was tempted to put my hands around her bootilicious as's but i resisted the temptation. We sat down and began talking, before i could say anything the akara woman landed a plate of fried potatoes and akara on our table and left.

The problem was getting so out of hand but Solomon was no where to be found, i was in deep s;hit and the dude just neglected me.

The babe began eating shyly like a big chick she was telling me that i hope the Mr Biggs food was not what she was eating that moment, Tiv girls would never change, she was forming clean babe but was eating potatoes and yam in a mama Akara place and still talking of Mr Biggs.

Her phone suddenly rang as she fumbuled in her bag and brought out her BB, i wished i had accepted Anita's offer of BB. Her contenance suddenly changed as she talked on the phone.

Her long oiled stain fingers released a hot slap on my face which left me blind, hot pepery scents filled my eyes as i began shouting water, my eyes dey burn o.

"So you this tout area boy decieved me, you think you can use me for rituals, back to sender" she shouted and dashed me two more slaps and walked out.

"My pikin na wetin you do your aunty na?" the akara seller said.

"She chopped your yam" i shouted back as tears began pouring from my eyes, Solomon walked in and began consoling me which increased my cry.

"Guy no worry, you don pass my test"

"So na three slap be my test abi?" i screamed back and left the place. He quickly paid and hurried to catch up with me.

MR ROCK, hav got problems on my thread. So with all due respect i kindly need your advice.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2013
lekinz: @Daniel....Long tym ooooooooooooooo

@King..............Wey my pop corn naw

@Rock........Ur big mouth don kill u abi.... grin grin grin..........more battery to ur fone.....More electricity 2 ur area so u cn charge ur phone and stop complaining of low ba3

The ministration is abt to start ......
u come at d ryt tym oya collect ur own
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2013
The rock5555: Yeah, i beat the time.

Nite y'all.

Lets watch out how Uduak would scale through with Anita, would he also lose her. Tomorow would tell.

Still i ROCK
MR ROCK. my oga pls i really need your assistants. Hav got problems on my thread. So i quest for your help to put me through or enlighten me on something. Pls.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2013
kingphilip: u come at d ryt tym oya collect ur own

Tnx......Uhmm..huh.....ahhha...D pop corn is bitter....Winks....so u dont even knw how to make pop corn again abi?..... grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2013
lekinz:

Tnx......Uhmm..huh.....ahhha...D pop corn is bitter....Winks....so u dont even knw how to make pop corn again abi?..... grin grin
today's own was rushed because i woke up very very late
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2013
kingphilip: today's own was rushed because i woke up very very late

ABAJO......

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.