Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,441 members, 7,944,179 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510112 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Wizdray: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
lekinz:
ohohoho.............Y did u tell him?? .............. grin grin grin
Ooh! Sowie buh i fink Yu stated dt any1 dt knw it shuld tel hm.
@king - already knw U're nt angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
lekinz:

Tnx bro....Na 1 family tinz.......Shey u still dey vex.....No worry I go give u babe grin grin grin
0ya na grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by segun544(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bros, if Solomon die u go see my green eyes be dat ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wizdray:
Ooh! Sowie buh i fink Yu stated dt any1 dt knw it shuld tel hm.
@king - already knw U're nt angry

jst kidding
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jezyfreezman: 0ya na grin

See ur mouth grin grin....U want babe abi??Go meet my Oga @ d top in dis biz .....I mean.....U knw...As in....That is...Rock....My oga get babe like water
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lets see if our parols will go well or not, would peter and King solomon dey self acclaimed wise man survive that day.

Would his gang members catch up with him, would he die or survive... Watch out.

Leave your guesses and predictions.

Action starts by 8pm sharp 7 sharp, dont miss it
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
The rock, Thanks.
Abeg, make una no fight, oh.
When will the result of the Nairand Literature Awards be out?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jezy,use ya withers o.Cos u dey cap fire.Mokonto b4 u talk o.Cos i no want make u jazz down make person flog u cutlass.Cos u dnt knw wats d 411 nw o.No make me call ayikperere 4 u o,cos u go hate life.I am a gentle guy wit no p wit u,bt i see u re jst frustrated,and need some limelight,well u jst got dat wit d d bust up wit me,bt all na boys,i still love u as a frnd and broda,lets go 2 d front sit of diz thread 2geda 2enjoy d story
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Chiamaka-its going to end on the 31st of this month, y u ask?

Typing..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aghagba(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shuo,end ke.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
The rock5555: @Chiamaka-its going to end on the 31st of this month, y u ask?

Typing..

Nothing, just curious.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
The rock5555: @Chiamaka-its going to end on the 31st of this month, y u ask?

Typing..
make i share dinner b4 d nxt update jare....oya lekins carry ur own, and serves others sorry for breakfast twas prepared in a mad hurry dat was y twas burnt but dis is far far beta jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
CRAFTY MINDS 2

Specimen 1 and specimen 2 called us that morning that they were coming as usual to our meeting point. King Solomon the wise man had saved the two ladies we called the previous night in his phone with those names. To him they were specimens for our ministry to move forward.

I was nervous all through the day but that day, my eyes wasw always darting to the clock hoping that 3pm would reach faster without anybody spoiling our show.

"Guy e get something you go do for me" solomon said.

"Na wetin?" i asked with a banging heart.

"E get one leather wey dey for inside pastor James suitcase, abeg i go need am for this our parols"

I was really scared but i summoned courage and agreed to the plan. When the pastor went to bath i sneaked into his room and searched his bag, truly there was a black leather tied in his bag side pocket.

I took it and sneaked out again and gave it to Solomon, i was eager to see what was in it but he sent me off. By 2:30pm we began dressing up and was about to sneak out when pastor James came out of his room.

"Where are you boys off to?" he asked.

I turned to look at Solomon the wise man to bail us out sure he did.

"Em, sir we are going for youth programme" he fired a hot lie.

"Ok thats good, but i hope its not in town because those areas are too dangerous for you" he said pointing at Solomon. We nod our head like good children and quickly went out as i hailed Solomon on the Job well done.

"No dey hail me, i hope you sabi trekk?"

"Mehn, see insult, you no know say i don trekk from that our church come our house before na, na small matter be that" i bragged.

"Ok na, today i go see your endurance skills, i no wan stop bike now because Pastor fit dey watch us from up, oya make we dey go" he said as we began walking fast with our natural Legediz benz.

Our trekk turned to jogging as i managed to keep up after drinking about 5satchets of pure water.

"You know why i say make we trekk?" he asked.

"Why na?"

"Na because i no get money o, my pocket dry"

"Guy you dey mad, why you no ask me for money, see as my leg dey pain me and i don sweat like christmas goat, infact you be fake Solomon" i querried.

"I tink you say you be moses the trekker so no be my fault na, oya we don reach the place na, oya flash the specimens.

I called them and immediately they called back and told us they were there already, i told Solomon and he was glad. We walked in and truly no one asked him for gate fee or anything, i was impressed.

But the girls were not immpresive at all, we hid in a corner when we saw the two girls at the various locations they told us they were.

"Abeg flash my own make i see weda na double i dey see" Solomon said.

I flashed Specimen 1 only to see a short black fat pimple ravaged ugly girl with big hand bag searching her bag for her ringing phone.

"Guy you don get hippotamus as babe o" i screamed at Solomon and laughed like a mad man.

His face was calm with no signs of remorse, he was in thinking mood.

"Oya you call your own make we see" he said.

My own was worse than his, she was a tall huge woman who could be referred to a Goliath while i was David, i could not go to meet that kind of person except i wan great Khali slap. This time Solomon laughed like a mad man.

"Guy make we comot for here" solomon quickly said as he switched off the phone.

I followed him hurriedly to the gate when a group of five guys began walking in through the gate to our direction, Solomon wistle slowly and i knew there was problem so i quickly shifted apart from him, he caught my trouser and draw me back.

"Guy leave me na" i pleaded.

"No if i die, you sef go follow die" he said slowly.

I was shaking as the dudes all in black came to our front.

"Guy na true wetin we hear?" the capon said.

"Haba na, who yarn una that one" Solomon said and laughed nervously.

"Na why you no dey come meeting again, abi you wanna degenerate, oya where your colours?" he capon asked again.

"I been dey sick o, i come find una self to yarn una how far" he lied sweetly.

"So your phone die, no dey lie like that o, abi you moral don dey quench make we waste you now"

"No, no be like that, i bring new member for una self" he said while pointing at me. I knew better than to open my mouth.

"Ok na, this boy abi, bring am come our meeting place this evening, we go kpara am" the capon said and they did their signatory handshake and left.

I was alittle relieved but one look at Solomon's hands made me fear, different types of rings were on his hands, i realised that it was what was in the black leather from pastor James room.

I was scared of them catching up with me again since i was now a bait, we went home happily, we forgot that we disappointed two ladies and the backlash would be on us, how wish we knew...

To Be Continued..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Una good nite o

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
The rock5555: Una good nite o
owk oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wow......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
kingphilip:
make i share dinner b4 d nxt update jare....oya lekins carry ur own, and serves others sorry for breakfast twas prepared in a mad hurry dat was y twas burnt but dis is far far beta jare

Wow...Hmmmm....Mehn its very sweet,delicious,interesting,fine,beautiful etc
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Gbagaun!!!!! Rock don enta his own...kip d flag flyin,u re three much
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Danpersie31: Jezy,use ya withers o.Cos u dey cap fire.Mokonto b4 u talk o.Cos i no want make u jazz down make person flog u cutlass.Cos u dnt knw wats d 411 nw o.No make me call ayikperere 4 u o,cos u go hate life.I am a gentle guy wit no p wit u,bt i see u re jst frustrated,and need some limelight,well u jst got dat wit d d bust up wit me,bt all na boys,i still love u as a frnd and broda,lets go 2 d front sit of diz thread 2geda 2enjoy d story
Ah talk am na? aro b.a.xta.rd grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by amzee(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
This more of a sex story..OP pls change d name 2 "My sex story"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
u mean u trekked from north bank to makarfa? shocked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rock u too gbaski..... Nice update..

Goodnyt sha....but i neva settle wit you ooo,,,
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Emmanueledu(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wow the rock ur jus too much!keep it coming cos am soooooo addicted to this thread!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
adegwurulez: u mean u trekked from north bank to makarfa? shocked

Rock get power na..ah sure say im go dey trek reach modern market self...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2013
Rock I sight u 4 dat flow and floxy thread o....omor I as c u d tin swit mi enh....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Happy sunday
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Danpersie31: Jezy,use ya withers o.Cos u dey cap fire.Mokonto b4 u talk o.Cos i no want make u jazz down make person flog u cutlass.Cos u dnt knw wats d 411 nw o.No make me call ayikperere 4 u o,cos u go hate life.I am a gentle guy wit no p wit u,bt i see u re jst frustrated,and need some limelight,well u jst got dat wit d d bust up wit me,bt all na boys,i still love u as a frnd and broda,lets go 2 d front sit of diz thread 2geda 2enjoy d story
danpersie e b lyk say u join them dis 1 wey u jex d quote their slangs 4 here
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Api sunday all of una.

I tink i say make una stop all these slangs here, no make me add my own o, abi una tinz say i be odinary jew man.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yemlizzy(f): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2013
You always marvel me with ur write-up.....thumbs up Rock!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2013
amzee: This more of a sex story..OP pls change d name 2 "My sex story"

Sorry, d change topic button is refusing to work on my phone, pls can you test the un-follow button on yours. Thank u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Spactacle: Rock u too gbaski..... Nice update..

Goodnyt sha....but i neva settle wit you ooo,,,

Wetin u wan settle with me again.

Abeg i dey find asst secetary for Firstgentleman, the boy don go AWOL, if u dey interested abeg submit ur CV to bouncer Lekinz and Cook Kingphilip, dem go choose the best candidate.

Hackerjay still neva talk weda make i get new advertiser.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
@joizy no o.I no join o.They are my frnds,i refused 2join lyk rock did,bt 2 prevent mysef 4rm being called a 48,i was tot sumtinz 2 save me in times of trouble.
@rock,i hear say u dn dey cap as anoda man ba.Dnt impersonate o because in d book of odin"all impersonator must b thrown overboard 2 b feed 2d crocodiles".Xo abeg no cap o.Even me dat iz writing my 1st novel wit their slangs i dey fear o,cos i dnt want2 b drilled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.