Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,700 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why Lead Her On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lead Her On? (9556 Views)

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2008
From both myself and ~Antidote~
Men are just born as cruel, heartless dogs with no class. That's the only reason why they lead ladies on.
Age and Men have no correlation. You see old men acting like lil boys. They are so immature and so annoying most of the time.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by onyinye2(f): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2008
i am getting the feeling sly that you think im thirteen years old. i know what a man is. and yes i do play the ps3 occasionally. and the guy i play it with is a man.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2008
oook

so many men haters here

bashing away:::::::

men, being a man in this forum is almost an invitation for attack

and as sly rightly said

some of you have being dealing with boys

@j-girl

why you and antidote?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by vicade(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2008
Just for clarification purposes can we get a clear description of a man or differences between actions of a man and a boy irrespective of age because it is getting all mixed up to me

cos everyone is saying man and boy interchangably like they are same
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Knock yourself out, I know a few good lawyers.
You have my warning!. . .Step ur game up!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2008
ariblaze:

men, being a man in this forum is almost an invitation for attack
Well if your gender behaved well - it would be a delight to have men in this forum.

Most NL dudes, if not all, are not even dateable cos they brag about their sexual conquests here with absolutely 0 respect for the womenfolk. In fact, i support the idea that NL dudes have been highly represented by dogs. . . .therefore, they are all supposed to be attacked.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by onyinye2(f): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2008
a man can build a house. a boy will destroy one. a man sees nice shoes and works for the money to buy them. a boy will see shoes and go steal them.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2008
and Vice-Versa
There is no vice versa here because if your girl friend is preggy, you should know unless she's a phone lover. Some women can be creepy atimes but the number is not comparable or anywhere near the number of stone cold hearted men walking around with a stiff stick inbetween their legs but this redhotOsunchic here knows how to rip their heart apart before their ice pick gets near my own.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2008
Men are just born as cruel, heartless dogs with no class. That's the only reason why they lead ladies on.
[b]Age and Men have no correlation. You see old men acting like little boys. They are so immature and so annoying most of the time[/b].
That's what am talking about. 5 star response. Go attagirl!!!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2008
j-girl:

Well if your gender behaved well - it would be a delight to have men in this forum.

Most Nairaland dudes, if not all, are not even dateable because they brag about their sexual conquests here with absolutely 0 respect for the womenfolk. In fact, i support the idea that Nairaland dudes have been highly represented by dogs. . . .therefore, they are all supposed to be attacked.

and madam

are you saying all the ladies here bahave well?
are you saying we havent heard about ladies in this very forum

brag about their sexual conquests?

so we term this said women the opposite gender to the dogs you called us?

you see my good lady:::::::::most guys i know and myself probably wont use that word

to term them atleast not in this context

so tell me which gender is in deinal here,huh?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2008
this argument makes no sense. You dont have to get a man, stick to ur fellow woman. Gay marriage licenses are now available in Carlifornia. Time you people stopped whinning, its not that anyone is really chasing you.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Antidote1(f): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2008
j-girl:

Most Nairaland dudes, if not all, are not even dateable because they brag about their sexual conquests here with absolutely 0 respect for the womenfolk. In fact, i support the idea that Nairaland dudes have been highly represented by dogs. . . .therefore, they are all supposed to be attacked.

j-girl:

Age and Men have no correlation. You see old men acting like little boys. They are so immature and so annoying most of the time.

Darling had to break my sabbatical cheesy cheesy cheesy, Well said hon, stepping over the block, come to grubbs
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2008
You have my warning!. . .Step your game up!
Because I'm red, I'm hot.
Come On
(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)
You Know I'm funmilicious, I'm Bad
You Know It
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-
Come On, You Know it.
And The Whole menfolk Has To
Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again,
Who's Bad . . .
Re: Why Lead Her On? by dreeldee: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

There is no vice versa here because if your girl friend is preggy, you should know unless she's a phone lover. Some women can be creepy atimes but the number is not comparable or anywhere near the number of stone cold hearted men walking around with a stiff stick inbetween their legs but this redhotOsunchic here knows how to rip their heart apart before their ice pick gets near my own.
definitely, you've been dealing with em boys, you're yet to meet the real men.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2008
to the men here,I  wish to speak up and say that the opinions by some of these girls do not in any way represent the general female opinion about men.

Everyone speaks from their experiences.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2008
this argument makes no sense. You don't have to get a man, stick to your fellow woman. Gay marriage licenses are now available in Carlifornia. Time you people stopped whinning, its not that anyone is really chasing you.
Some of us don't have the visa to california and men won't leave us alooooooone.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2008
tah!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2008
definitely, you've been dealing with em boys, you're yet to meet the real men.
And the real man will be you. Well, that's what every man claims before you know them well and discover the swine in them.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by vicade(m): 12:22am On Jun 11, 2008
@topic
have you ever thought of it that most ladies actaully want to be lead on?( i am not condoning it or encouraging it)
But most ladies want the ideal man that has this, has that,drives this ,wears that and most ladies are driven by this illusion and some guys can only match these illusions by giving a false impression thus leading her on?

Good Old fashioned love rare nowadays. Most ladies are not ready to start from scratch with guys and are only after finished products so they end up with guys who only appear to be finished but far from that and i think that is what distinguishes a boy from a man.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2008
ariblaze:

and madam

are you saying all the ladies here bahave well?
are you saying we havent heard about ladies in this very forum

brag about their sexual conquests?

so we term this said women the opposite gender to the dogs you called us?

you see my good lady:::::::::most guys i know and myself probably wont use that word

to term them atleast not in this context

so tell me which gender is in deinal here,huh?
I'm not saying that women are perfect but the men are exceptionally disgraceful.
I use it because that's what most guys are. Have you seen the other threads on cheating and all that?
The guys i see on here mostly have no common sense (no disrespect) and most of them don't know how to treat women right so why won't they lead the women on?

~Antidote~:

Darling had to break my sabbatical cheesy cheesy cheesy, Well said hon, stepping over the block, come to grubbs
Lol - girl, it's all good. Thanks
@ redhot - abi o!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by dreeldee: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

to the men here,I  wish to speak up and say that the opinions by some of these girls do not in any way representthe general female opinion about men.

thanks Sheniqua, at least that's a relief from the many offensive remarks about the male folks
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 12:24am On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

to the men here,I  wish to speak up and say that the opinions by some of these girls do not in any way represent the general female opinion about men.

thank you. We can always tell the real women from the whinny girls.

RedHotChic:

Bah humbug, who cares.
I always say, any man who lets a woman beat him to the break up game is a blind idiot.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:24am On Jun 11, 2008
The guys i see on here mostly[b] have no common sense (no disrespect) [/b]and most of them don't know how to treat women right so why won't they lead the women on?
That may be an understatement. Imagine some dude here claiming sometime that he has 2 wives at home while in dire need of an ibo girl to [s]bang[/s](if i may use his language) and he is the least of them dogs growling here.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2008
Bah humbug, who cares.
I always say, any man who lets a woman beat him to the break up game is a blind idiot.
Puuuurrr, that makes Uch2nna a blind IDIOt(Ref to page 1).
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2008
j-girl:

The guys i see on here mostly have no common sense (no disrespect) and most of them don't know how to treat women right so why won't they lead the women on?

You're lucky, i'm so shocked my fingers dont know what to type at the moment.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2008
now

please feel free to air your Grievances here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141231.0.html
Re: Why Lead Her On? by dreeldee: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2008
j-girl:

I'm not saying that women are perfect but the men are exceptionally disgraceful.
I use it because that's what most guys are. Have you seen the other threads on cheating and all that?
Lol - girl, it's all good. Thanks
@ redhot - abi o!
you can join the gaygirls league so what da heck! i wonder how some kinda girls in here reason
Re: Why Lead Her On? by LadyT(f): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2008
angry LOOK IF ALL MEN WERE BAD WE WOMEN WOULD ALL BE LESBIANS.  BUT YET WE KEEP LOOKING. MEANING IN OUR HEART OF HEARTS MR.RIGHT IS OUT THERE.

angry
Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:31am On Jun 11, 2008
4 Him:

You're lucky, i'm so shocked my fingers don't know what to type at the moment.
The truth is bitter - why won't you be shocked. Most of y'all have nothing upstairs which is why y'all love the cheating thing.

RedHotChic:

That may be an understatement. Imagine some dude here claiming sometime that he has 2 wives at home while in dire need of an ibo girl to [s]bang[/s](if i may use his language) and he is the least of them dogs growling here.

Lol! imagine!

@ dreeldee - sorry i don't roll that way. I said the guys i see on here MOSTLY not all of them.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 12:31am On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

to the men here,I wish to speak up and say that the opinions by some of these girls do not in any way represent the general female opinion about men.

An epitome of a real woman. . . .
God bless you madame.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 12:32am On Jun 11, 2008
well said madam!

LadyT:

angry LOOK IF ALL MEN WERE BAD WE WOMEN WOULD ALL BE LESBIANS.  BUT YET WE KEEP LOOKING. MEANING IN OUR HEART OF HEARTS MR.RIGHT IS OUT THERE.

angry
Re: Why Lead Her On? by vicade(m): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2008
even Sigmund Freud asked the question: what do women want ?[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / Jokers everywhere / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.