Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Lead Her On? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lead Her On? (9553 Views)

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lead Her On? by proo212(m): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2008
Maybe I should start hating on women myself

1 My ex who knew I would have given her the whole world and I actually did. Ask her and she will tell you She cheated on me with my neighbour (imagine the embarrasment). 8 years later she still apologises
2 One I met after my ex and I broke up. She was married but claimed she wasn't happy. She cheated on her husband with me. Told me it was her problem.
3 A friend of the lady cheating on her husband. This was even worse. She lived with her boyfriend in a studio flat but she comes to mine. Her phones rings and rings but she ignores it. She said wants to punish him because she asked for something and he said no. She thought I was better than her boyfriend and wanted to heal me so that I can be with her. Now they are married.
4 This one approached me on the street (sent a guy friend to talk to me). Later found out her she has 5 yr old son and the husband adores her.

A friend just moved back to Nigeria and an estate agent looking for a property for him wants to sleep with him without a condom and she has a boyfriend. My friend said but you have boyfriend and she goes let me worry about that. My friend has told her nothing can happen between them but she keeps sending sms messages and begging him thatthey have a future. This is as recent as 2 weeks ago.

And you paint your fellow women as angels? Puhlease. These are all true stories no exaggerations!

I have every right to hate women but I don't.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by NegroNtns(m): 1:21am On Jun 11, 2008
" You are not far from the truth!!!!! She needs to get laid!!!"

I will be sure to do that! That's my noble job, cool
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 11, 2008
proo212:

This is the smartest reply I've heard all night. . . some ppl do need to grow up and realize that hating on women is showing emotions. . .you can hate, but we're still here. frankly, some of us dnt give a sh*t. . .
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 1:22am On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

I think jackal needs to marry osunchic. grin
them two belong together
and the people said,

Jackal needs to marry who?
Puhleeeeeeeeaze, i hate matchmaking and besides, i am happily married. kiss kiss

4Her:

who's been lying to you?
He's one of the immature "twits" on Nairaland. . . abeg, let me hear word. . .

Look at this sleazebag!!!  
U would never know the meaning of immature if it's slapped on ur face like Apricot scrub.
The amount of stupidity platelets flowing in your blood stream is enough to sink the Titanic.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Look at this sleazebag!!!
You would never know the meaning of immature if it's slapped on your face like Apricot scrub.
The amount of stupidity platelets flowing in your blood stream is enough to sink the Titanic.

you never prove me wrong. . .my prognosis was correct. . any moment your artificial intelligence will go on shutdown mode. . .and what do you know, it has. . .so do you really understand yourself?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 1:24am On Jun 11, 2008
i turn my back and the thread turns to this shocked

guys

i think its time to take a bow

sly, 4him debosky

there comes a time when trying to reason becomes pointless

please , plastic dick aka Love Machine's are a dime a dozen and strap ons are available too

let anyone dissatified with her life with men avail herself.kapish!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 1:24am On Jun 11, 2008
proo212:

Maybe I should start hating on women myself

1 My ex who knew I would have given her the whole world and I actually did. Ask her and she will tell you She cheated on me with my neighbour (imagine the embarrasment). 8 years later she still apologises
2 One I met after my ex and I broke up. She was married but claimed she wasn't happy. She cheated on her husband with me. Told me it was her problem.
3 A friend of the lady cheating on her husband. This was even worse. She lived with her boyfriend in a studio flat but she comes to mine. Her phones rings and rings but she ignores it. She said wants to punish him because she asked for something and he said no. She thought I was better than her boyfriend and wanted to heal me so that I can be with her. Now they are married.
4 This one approached me on the street (sent a guy friend to talk to me). Later found out her she has 5 yr old son and the husband adores her.

A friend just moved back to Nigeria and an estate agent looking for a property for him wants to sleep with him without a condom and she has a boyfriend. My friend said but you have boyfriend and she goes let me worry about that. My friend has told her nothing can happen between them but she keeps sending sms messages and begging him thatthey have a future. This is as recent as 2 weeks ago.

And you paint your fellow women as angels? Puhlease. These are all true stories no exaggerations!

what do you think that makes you?
You chronicled some of your rendez-vous proudly,should we give you a keg of palmy?
You are as much a LovePeddler as the people you talked about.
This time a man LovePeddler
give me a break, slimeball
Re: Why Lead Her On? by LadyT(f): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2008
rotfl@Ariblaze
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

you never prove me wrong. . .my prognosis was correct. . any moment your artificial intelligence will go on shutdown mode. . .and what do you know, it has. . .so do you really understand yourself?

So now u copying? I am sure u wld be using that on ur school-mates tomorrow. . . .what a saphead!!!
Ya have the brain capacity of a labouring termite. cheesy
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:27am On Jun 11, 2008
nonsense. Without Bill she would be no where near where she is today.
that's your opinion which is hypothetical. i believe she can still fly with or without Billy He goat. You may wonder why pundits call Billy one of her heavy baggages that draws her behind,
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

So now u copying? I am sure u would be using that on your school-mates tomorrow. . . .what a saphead!!!
Ya have the brain capacity of a labouring termite. cheesy

I ask you again, do you understand yourself?
You really do love listening to yourself, dnt you?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by proo212(m): 1:29am On Jun 11, 2008
@ Sheniqua,

I dated, is that a sin? If I was galavanting I can understand your concern. All these happened over a 7 year period. I don't get your point. All you can pick from post is that I am man LovePeddler. Your sisters are claiming to be angels whilst they're not. and I thought you are one of the reasonable ones.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 1:29am On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

I ask you again, do you understand yourself?
You really do love listening to yourself, dnt you?

Get behind me schlemiel!!!!
Can't u get the message u are an irritant?
You disgust me.  Go play with people that place a premium on your ugly-ass face.
Leave me be.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:29am On Jun 11, 2008
RedBlazingHot Osun queen off to watch lakers vs Celtics game. Good night y'all. Remember, there is no place on earth as wonderful as Osun state.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Get behind me schlemiel!!!!
Can't u get the message u are an irritant?
You disgust me. Go play with people that place a premium on your ugly-ass face.
Leave me be.

You have to realize that I dnt give a Bleep !! grin grin grin

my ugly-ass face? honey, you can even call it an ugly- booty face, who the hell asked for your opinion abt how my face is?
but since you gave it, you can now choke on it wink
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 1:32am On Jun 11, 2008
Who cares if u hate or love them? is that my business?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:33am On Jun 11, 2008
To all immature Nairaland men boys, i dedicate this song below to you just to help in your transformation to men.

You will know{BlackMen united}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx48V14NdcQ
Re: Why Lead Her On? by proo212(m): 1:35am On Jun 11, 2008
@Sly.

If you care or you don't care, I really don't care as well,
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 1:37am On Jun 11, 2008
proo212:

@ Sheniqua,

I dated, is that a sin? If I was galavanting I can understand your concern. All these happened over a 7 year period. I don't get your point. All you can pick from post is that I am man LovePeddler. Your sisters are claiming to be angels whilst they're not. and I thought you are one of the reasonable ones.

"dated "a woman when you knew she was married.
plus a neighbor's girlfriend sneaks into your flat and your conscience was OK with it
clap for yaself
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:39am On Jun 11, 2008
"dated "a woman when you knew she was married.
clap for yaself
What was the woman herself doing with him? She's not innocent either,
Re: Why Lead Her On? by dreeldee: 1:40am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

To all immature Nairaland men boys, i dedicate this song below to you just to help in your transformation to men.

You will know{BlackMen united}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx48V14NdcQ
i wonder what a girl like you know about the male folks, just  cux you've been hanging out with some boys, you think everyguy here is like them hu?? take ya time o
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 11, 2008
Mr. Artificial intelligent don run? and here I was beginning to have fun. . .anywaz, another way to another thread!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Lead Her On? by dreeldee: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

now that's reasonable
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

That must be the first revelation of the night
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 11, 2008
even if d woman in question was so loose,it still does not give a man d right to sleep wt a married woman,no matter wat
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 1:45am On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

You have to realize that I dnt give a Bleep !! grin grin grin

my ugly-ass face? honey, you can even call it an ugly- booty face, who the hell asked for your opinion about how my face is?
but since you gave it, you can now choke on it wink

I will pay anyone £2000 to get this tick-like stalker off me back.
Who gives a flying Bleep about your yeast-infected face. . . . It reminds me of GODZILLA.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2008
xerxes i dey vex for u angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Lead Her On? by proo212(m): 1:47am On Jun 11, 2008
@Sheniqua,

No I did not date a neighbour. Excuse me for not laying a preamble. All of these people I only found a bit later that they were married or had boyfriend. And once i found it was over. Remember I had just gone throught the same thing.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 1:48am On Jun 11, 2008
jennykadry:

xerxes i dey vex for u angry angry angry angry angry

Vex?  The muscles required to vex is about 600.
You are overworking yourself. Get some rest. tongue
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I will pay anyone £2000 to get this tick-like stalker off me back.
Who gives a flying Bleep about your yeast-infected face. . . . It reminds me of GODZILLA.

I'd assume that you're used to my bashing. . .why?
1. you said to leave you be, but yet you keep posting trash and expect silence? You really must have lost it
2. If you dnt care about me appearance, why the hell would you make a comment on it? no be only godzilla, how abt bigfoot. . .or kinkong, your pick wink

Jackal, you have to realize that I dnt give a Bleep about what you think about my appearance or about me. . .so stop whining.
I can shutdown my lappy on you, yet you wnt hurt a hair on me skin. . .even if you're here there's no sh*t you can do. undecided
Re: Why Lead Her On? by dreeldee: 1:49am On Jun 11, 2008
jennykadry:

even if d woman in question was so loose,it still does not give a man d right to sleep wt a married woman,no matter what
mind you, that's infidelity so don't start viewing from the guy's angle alone, they're both at fault. it's simple the good people are dwindling every day, both in the males n females.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 11, 2008
xerxes i say i dey vex for u angry angry sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Married Men Can Still Have Female Best Friend? / Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.