Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Lead Her On? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lead Her On? (9554 Views)

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2008
j-girl:

The truth is bitter - why won't you be shocked. Most of y'all have nothing upstairs which is why y'all love the cheating thing.

ridiculous. You're assuming only unintelligent men cheat? Quite an unintelligent extrapolation if i may say.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2008
4 Him:

ridiculous. You're assuming only unintelligent men cheat? Quite an unintelligent extrapolation if i may say.
Only a man with common sense and a little idea of morals wouldn't cheat. Those that cheat have no sense in my opinion unless of course, the wife is the one with the trouble.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2008
LOOK IF ALL MEN WERE BAD WE WOMEN WOULD ALL BE LESBIANS. BUT YET WE KEEP LOOKING. MEANING IN OUR HEART OF HEARTS MR.RIGHT IS OUT THERE.
Good luck fellow women because the so called Mr right is a goldmine and may take a total of 3000 anthropologists and archeologists to unearth them. Last time i checked, there are only 10 of them in the whole universe(Jesus Christ of nazareth and my dad included).
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2008
@j-girl
cheating is not based on intelligence or morals. . .it's ALSO based of a man's wants and desires. . . there might be other factors which I may not be aware of. . .but I am sure it's not based on intelligence. . .or else doctors et professors/teachers would not be found guilty of cheating.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by debosky(m): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2008
PS For those who don't have visa to california - all the provinces in Canada offer gay marriage licenses. . heck some 'churches' will marry you cheesy
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2008
thanks Sheniqua, at least that's a relief from the many offensive remarks about the male folks
Of course you'll thank her for patting your back while you keep inseminating the whole world at random. something me tells me the woman is living in denial but i may be wrong.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2008
PS For those who don't have visa to california - all the provinces in Canada offer gay marriage licenses. . heck some 'churches' will marry you
Is Canada visa free?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by LadyT(f): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Good luck fellow women because the so called Mr right is a goldmine and may take a total of 3000 anthropologists and archeologists to unearth them. Last time i checked, there are only 10 of them in the whole universe(Jesus Christ of nazareth and my dad included).

so you will write off every male because some bastard has used and dumped you?

Honey please this is so wrong!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2008

I've never said here that I was used and dumped. i just look out for millions of women around the world. so keep your anal tongue to yourself because chic fights irritate me.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Pataki: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2008
Why do some men lead the women in their lives on when they know their relationship ain't going nowhere? which is more masculine, leading her on and not being man enough to tell her it's over or telling her straight up it's over? Could it be that cruelty is part of manhood or that these men actually think it's cool as long as the woman in question is not their relation?
In as much I do not want to attack your person, I am more than convinced you have psychological problems. A high form of malady that cannot be corrected again.

An absolute example to the generation of womanhood that have no brains and wholly senseless. What is it that worries you? What do you have that makes you think you are worth any piece of reasoning or a second look?

You have been going about uttering your manner-less tongue on anything masculine with a devilish inclination, yet you fail to see that you are the temple that the devil/serpent now resides in.

I pity the man who ever makes the lifetime mistake of saying I love you to your kind.

May the devil continue to lead you on. . . . .
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2008
roflmao @ladyT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u this babe grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

@j-girl
cheating is not based on intelligence or morals. . .it's ALSO based of a man's wants and desires. . . there might be other factors which I may not be aware of. . .but I am sure it's not based on intelligence. . .or else doctors et professors/teachers would not be found guilty of cheating.
reread my post - i'm not basing it on intelligence. I'm basing it on common sense. It takes common sense for a guy to realize that cheating is not the best way to go. If a man has common sense - he'll probably be able to handle himself better in all situations even with a naked sexy girl in his bedroom.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2008
LadyT:

thank you ooo

abeg tell them
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Is Canada visa free?
Why don't you go and steal it!? cheesy
angry
Re: Why Lead Her On? by dreeldee: 12:45am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

now i'm begining to understand you level of reasoning and who are the remaining 8 if i may ask? your brother and pastor and your boyfriend maybe??
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 11, 2008
j-girl:

reread my post - i'm not basing it on intelligence. I'm basing it on common sense. It takes common sense for a guy to realize that cheating is not the best way to go. If a man has common sense - he'll probably be able to handle himself better in all situations even with a naked sexy girl in his bedroom.
guess what they say. . .common sense ain't that common. . .
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2008
In as much I do not want to attack your person, I am more than convinced you have psychological problems. A high form of malady that cannot be corrected again.

An absolute example to the generation of womanhood that have no brains and wholly senseless. What is it that worries you? What do you have that makes you think you are worth any piece of reasoning or a second look?

You have been going about uttering your manner-less tongue on anything masculine with a devilish inclination, yet you fail to see that you are the temple that the devil/serpent now resides in.

I pity the man who ever makes the lifetime mistake of saying I love you to your kind.

May the devil continue to lead you on. . . . .
Are we going religious this time? God admonished us to judge not for i would've .
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2008
now i'm begining to understand you level of reasoning and who are [b]the remaining 8[/b] if i may ask? your brother and pastor and your boyfriend maybe??
Actually, you may be one of the remaining 8, who knows, or do you think you aint qualified?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Antidote1(f): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2008
@Pataki, sharrap tongue tongue tongue tongue

@J-girl, I am proud of ya girl, I won't even add to it grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2008
Yet anutha moronic thread!!!!

I am too knackered to even type and argue this with the poster.
If y'all can't stand men. . . . y'all can try gorillas for a change. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Lead Her On? by debosky(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2008
@ RedChic

of course your dad is not one of them! grin the typical 'everyone else but my family' delusion.

There are MANY good men out there, but MANY bad women too - bad women ruin good men, bad men ruin good women too, so till a lot of us realise this and WAIT and WATCH carefully before getting into relationships, then we won't progress.

Even when that is done and it fails/doesn't work out, DON'T BE BITTER! It only makes you a worse person - learn your lessons, but don't be bitter.

It is not a matter of intelligence for women either, if not women doctors, professors, teachers and so on would not cheat or lead men on.

@ RedChic

I can offer you a good deal on a visa to get married if you're gay, hit me up on YIM wink
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Pataki: 12:47am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Are we going religious this time? God admonished us to judge not for i would've .
You are indeed daft! Why include God in this matter now? All your postings are based on what? Your moronic judgments abut men? grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

guess what they say. . .common sense ain't that common. . .
Exactly- now you get my point.
~Antidote~:

@Pataki, sharrap tongue tongue tongue tongue

@J-girl, I am proud of ya girl, I won't even add to it grin
lol - thanks Girl. I just don't know why all these guys keep thinking we're men-haters. I just point out the wrongs that MOST men do and everyone starts getting offended.

~Xerxes~:

If y'all can't stand men. . . . y'all can try gorillas for a change. cheesy cheesy cheesy
God is GOOD!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by LadyT(f): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2008
OMG look at this hussy.  Dont chat shit and and think people are going to let it slide.
You posted a bullshit topic and Im telling you Im sorry you were used and dumped because only a used and dumped hussy would make such a foolish immature post. Grow the Bleep up and get real.

RedHotChic:

I've never said here that I was used and dumped. i just look out for millions of women around the world. so keep your anal tongue to yourself because chic fights irritate me.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2008

If y'all can't stand men. . . . y'all can try gorillas for a change.
Hello! not every man is bad just that the female species are seriously faced with severe shortage of good men while the male species are busy enjoying the abundance of good women lying around everywhere. nature can be cruel atimes.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

@j-girl

what can i say? Sometimes i think you speak way older than your age suggests. Kudos!  wink

j-girl:

when u're in a hole stop digging.
What is the difference between common sense and intelligence? Assume a man's wife deprives him of sex for months and he ends up inadvertently falling for the advances of his secretary . . . has he no common sense?
Common sense has nothing to do with being able to control ur hormones . . . some men are emotionally stronger than others. Like 4Her said it also has to do with so many other factors u're overlooking.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Pataki: 12:49am On Jun 11, 2008
It is like as if every night, there must always be a celebrated idiot on this Romance section.

And often times the case, some WOMEN are the sole proprietor of this vacancy.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2008
OMG look at this hussy. Dont chat shit and and think people are going to let it slide.
You posted a bullshit topic and I'm telling you I'm sorry you were used and dumped because only a used and dumped hussy would make such a foolish immature post. Grow the mess up and get real.
Please I thought hussy means husband. Please tell me the new meaning abeg because i'm kinda old school.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Hello! not every man is bad just that the female species are seriously faced with severe shortage of good men while the male species are busy enjoying the abundance of good women lying around everywhere. nature can be cruel atimes.

Here's the problem . . . many of these so-called "good women" have no choice. Its easy to be "good" when u're not aesthetically endowed and very few men are looking your way.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 12:52am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

So u wanna blame God cos there are more desperate women than men? I am having a laugh.
Lookie, stop clutching at straws and these men-bashing topics gotta stop.
Dont blame us for y'all inadequacies.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2008
4 Him:

what can i say? Sometimes i think you speak way older than your age suggests. Kudos! wink

What is the difference between common sense and intelligence? Assume a man's wife deprives him of sex for months and he ends up inadvertently falling for the advances of his secretary . . . has he no common sense?
Common sense has nothing to do with being able to control your hormones . . . some men are emotionally stronger than others. Like 4Her said it also has to do with so many other factors u're overlooking.

you're 110% correct about this statement.
So I guess pregnant women have no common sense since they can't control their hormone?
Or during menstrual, women have no common sense because we can't control imbalance in our hormones or what? ?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:53am On Jun 11, 2008
4 Him:

what can i say? Sometimes i think you speak way older than your age suggests. Kudos! wink

Common sense has nothing to do with being able to control your hormones . . . some men are emotionally stronger than others. Like 4Her said it also has to do with so many other factors u're overlooking.

4him, stop kissing 4her's ass.

Common sense is different from Intelligence!
I said UNLESS IT'S THE FAULT OF THE WIFE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You know what? I just realized it's no use arguing my point cos you just refuse to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.