Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

Why Lead Her On? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lead Her On? (9558 Views)

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 11, 2008
onyinye2:

[b]men really need to grow up [/b]some times

Jackal, you might wanna heed her warnings
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:06am On Jun 11, 2008
So calling u a promiscuous nincompoop is archaic? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I think u need artificial intelligence. . . . . .the natural one is receding.
For once, someone really made me fall off my chair. roflmao.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by spoilt(f): 1:06am On Jun 11, 2008
This is a strange thread.   goodbye!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 11, 2008
In as much I do not want to attack your person, I am more than convinced you have psychological problems. A high form of malady that cannot be corrected again.

An absolute example to the generation of womanhood that have no brains and wholly senseless. What is it that worries you? What do you have that makes you think you are worth any piece of reasoning or a second look?

You have been going about uttering your manner-less tongue on anything masculine with a devilish inclination, yet you fail to see that you are the temple that the devil/serpent now resides in.

I pity the man who ever makes the lifetime mistake of saying I love you to your kind.

May the devil continue to lead you on. . . . .

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy GOSH MY RIBS HURT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Lead Her On? by NegroNtns(m): 1:07am On Jun 11, 2008
Debo, please don't let loose I can feel the mist from your venom.  You are off da chain bwoi!  cheesy

lol@xerxes,  are u sure it wasn't clove?  

Man, its hot in here,
Re: Why Lead Her On? by LadyT(f): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2008
Xerxes is Hotfunmi with a Dick he also talks trash.  

Xerxes unless you plan to get with a female doormat you need to learn to respect women.

Hotfunmi there is no hope for you are already talking the talkof a washed up spinster.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by debosky(m): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2008
i break my word to reply Jackal. . . you are a plonker, I'll use words in whatever shape or form I like. . .if you don't like it, Jump in the Thames. tongue

Good riddance to bad nonsense - hotchic and her asinine topics - another thing you can count on alongside death and taxes, they'll never include an ounce of sense
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

I think it's Hilary that stuck with him that is silly. No wonder most women gave her the finger during the primaries. How can you claim to be intelligent yet stick with an adulterer that will endanger your life?

Intelligence might not have anything to do with it. . .there might be other factors, even if she did not love him.
See where staying with him brought her up today. . .might end up being a vice president. Now that is what I call intelligence
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 11, 2008

Xerxes unless you plan to get with a female doormat you need to learn to respect women.

Hotfunmi there is no hope for you are already talking the talkof a washed up spinster.
ROTFLMAO OH gawd;DIS IS HARSH grin grin grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by NegroNtns(m): 1:10am On Jun 11, 2008
lol@T  , i have two eyes but i can only see the men's point of view on this topic.  My other eye got a patch on it at this moment
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 1:10am On Jun 11, 2008
jennykadry:

xerxes take it easy on 4her,d babe was only joking wt u d first time,u too harsh ,haba

Maybe u should tell her to stop having clitoral erections for me!!!!

4Her:

For a man who seems to think he's above intelligence, my dear, very archaic. . .Shouldn't you be off looking in the dictionary, finding big words to entrance us. . .remember, to have common sense one must be intelligent.

You've overuse and worn out "ninny" na. . .look for another, it's becoming a bore wink

How does one overuse words, Miss Spastic? You dare talk about common sense? cheesy cheesy
Blimey, common sense aint common for a douche-bag like u.

LadyT:

To think u stay in London and u type this heap of twaddle?? I am not impressed.

debosky:

i break my word to reply Jackal. . . you are a plonker, I'll use words in whatever shape or form I like. . .if you don't like it, Jump in the Thames. tongue

Good riddance to bad nonsense - hotchic and her asinine topics - another thing you can count on alongside death and taxes, they'll never include an ounce of sense

4 words: SHUT UP U CUNT!!!!!!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 1:11am On Jun 11, 2008
debosky:

Mayne!! grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 1:12am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

I think it's Hilary that stuck with him that is silly. No wonder most women gave her the finger during the primaries. How can you claim to be intelligent yet stick with an adulterer that will endanger your life?

For a "silly" woman, she nearly ended up the democratic nominee for president of the united States. You are here sniveling and calling her "silly"?  grin You pple need help.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:13am On Jun 11, 2008
Intelligence might not have anything to do with it. . .there might be other factors, even if she did not love him.
See where staying with him brought her up today. . .might end up being a vice president. Now that is what I call intelligence
She would've gotten to this level if not higher, Bill or no Bill.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by NegroNtns(m): 1:13am On Jun 11, 2008
T, whats up dear?  I didnt know u fight.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

How does one overuse words, Miss Spastic? You dare talk about common sense? cheesy cheesy
Blimey, common sense aint common for a douche-bag like u.

And I guess it's common to sexist mongrel like you?
Kudos my dear, that "artificial" intelligence there must be such since you're highly proud of the one you're using you're using might not help you for long. . .prognosis, any moment now. . seeing you'll come up with another nonsensical reply about how women are desperate and yada yada yada undecided
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2008
To think u stay in London and u type this heap of twaddle?? I am not impressed.
Some people are better off ignored. She may be having a "ladies" day.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by NubianQ(f): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2008
@ 4 Him

Young man you have some explaining to do'!!!  angry
Re: Why Lead Her On? by LadyT(f): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2008
angry@Xerxes

Its not even enough@Jenny this Hotwhore AKA Hotfunmi is too much.

Negro you aint seen nothing yet
Re: Why Lead Her On? by NegroNtns(m): 1:15am On Jun 11, 2008
xerxes, I am shocked! I have always thought you were a gentleman, won't hurt an ant.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2008
LadyT:

angry@Xerxes

Its not even enough@Jenny this Hotwhore AKA Hotfunmi is too much.

Negro you aint seen nothing yet

LovePeddler again?
lady abeg!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 1:16am On Jun 11, 2008
NubianQ:

@ 4 Him

Young man you have some explaining to do'!!!  angry

shocked shocked

RedHotChic:

nonsense. Without Bill she would be no where near where she is today.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

can we ever be sure of that?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 1:17am On Jun 11, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

xerxes, I am shocked! I have always thought you were a gentleman, won't hurt an ant.

These twits love putting their filthy hands in me mouth. wink wink wink

RedHotChic:

Some people are better off ignored. She may be having a "ladies" day.

You are not far from the truth!!!!! She needs to get laid!!!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by LadyT(f): 1:18am On Jun 11, 2008
Osisi leave me OH!!!!   angry  grin

See me see wahala

Negro its me and you today just join the line I have a cure for your nonesense.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by NubianQ(f): 1:18am On Jun 11, 2008
4 Him:

shocked shocked

Lets just say u have other obligations and u're here abusing pple again grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 11, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

who's been lying to you?
He's one of the immature "twits" on NL. . . abeg, let me hear word. . .
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 1:19am On Jun 11, 2008
I think jackal needs to marry osunchic. grin
them two belong together
and the people said,
Re: Why Lead Her On? by vicade(m): 1:19am On Jun 11, 2008
Na wa with all these cursing and name calling.
How typical of Nairalanders.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 1:19am On Jun 11, 2008
4 Him:

nonsense. Without Bill she would be no where near where she is today.
I am disappointed you could reply such a bunkum that she said!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2008
NubianQ:

Lets just say u have other obligations and u're here abusing people again grin

tongue i apologise.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

I think jackal needs to marry osunchic. grin
them two belong together
and the people said,

My idea exactly. .they can both celebrate their "artificial" intelligence. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Jokers everywhere / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.