Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,449 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference (14717 Views)

Prof. Wole Soyinka To Buhari, Convene An Emergency Economic Conference / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by huptin(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Suddenly, the grand proponents of SNC are shying away from it. Hypocrisy is a disease.
Wouldn't this be a great opportunity to state your cause. Shouldn't you be looking to take advantage of this SNC you have always craved for.

Its here right now for you to grab, but no you suddenly don't want it anymore. Hypocrisy.

They said Abiola must be immortalised. They screamed and shouted. Then UNILAG was renamed after Abiola and they said never ever.
They said Jonathan is not tough on Boko Haram. He got tough and declared state of Emergency, they said it is political and genocidal.
They said Lagos Ibadan expressway concession should be revoked. It was revoked and reawarded to Julius Berger, they said no no no.
They have screamed about Sovereign national conference since I was in Primary School, then Jonathan shows interest and they say no they dont want it anymore.

What kind of people are these?? This pathetic hatred is consuming basis senses out of your brains. Once again, shouldn't you at least seek to hijack and take advantage of the Sovereign National Conference that is about to be declared. Why are you suddenly scared? Or are you suddenly realizing that you are aligned with the North and the South South and the South East are super united as never before hence and SNC would not exactly pan out as you always wanted it? Seriously, be ashamed and very very ashamed of yourselves, the two of you.

About Abiola, June 12 2013 marked exactly 20 years since that monumental election was annulled. It passed like it never happened without any memorable celebration. The reason was simple. The hypocrisy of the cries about June 12 had been exposed with the rejection of Abiola in 2012. It was a historic rejection by folks who had used Abiola for 19 years to express thier natural opposition to anything that doesn't originate from them. By them, I don't refer to an entire tribe as most of the people of the south west are some of the most admirable people on the face of the planet. I refer to the loudmouthed tribalistic ones who usually run their mouths with a mountainous mix of ignorance and hypocrisy and many of them exist here on Nairaland.

please I like to make a plea, please try to separate the south west people from APC goons not every yoruba man is a tinubu slave. please take note. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by atlwireles: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
As an Itsekiri man, I can boldly say we and Urhobo have nothing in common with Igbo. They know where their people are in Delta State. They are in Oshimili South, Oshimili North, Aniocha North, Aniocha South and Kwale.

You don't have to lie. You are as far from Itsekiriland as lagos is from Sokoto. You don't even know what was the old Midwest region.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wily1Wily:
I'm telling you the reality, Oba of can see tomorrow, he is more superior than all those Yoruba Corrupt Obas, Benin people have a very rich history and more intelligent than Yorubas, before Yorubas use to be servant of Benin people. When Awolowo tried to challenge Oba of Benin he ended up drinking Otapiapia.
You should be concerned about your traditional rulers in the South East that conive with kidnappers.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
As an Itsekiri man, I can boldly say we and Urhobo have nothing in common with Igbo. They know where their people are in Delta State. They are in Oshimili South, Oshimili North, Aniocha North, Aniocha South and Kwale.

You need to teach some of these dummies their history. Honestly, I dont know where these stupid clown kids come out of spewing rubbish all the time.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
atlwireles:

Did you even write WAEC Sorry, but I have to ask that question.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by atlwireles: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Says who? A Warri man? Please deal with your Uhrobo and Itsekiri problems. Youre closer to Igbo land--- u got Agbor and co--- enjoy ur union. Theres a reason why the former Bendel State was split up.

I am surprised at the delusion of you people. Tell an Edo man, he is part of your southwest. See how many slaps, will be registered on your face.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Earthwide: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
kingoflag: Mr.Man, ure 100% Igbo! I went thru your old posts. GTFOH!

u re wrong again, that is the problem of u yorubas. i am from Esan north east L G. Uromi, edo state.
u need to stop believing that edo and yoruba re disame
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by huptin(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
ichidodo: Haven't you heard? That non-yoruba southerners are responsible for at least 45% of the GDP of Lagos and are indirectly responsible for the remainin %.Now imagine a shift in the location of these folks and the subsequent erosion of the GDP in lagos and economy of the south west in general as a result.Think about consequent chaos,anarchy and gnashin of yoruba teeth. Now i understand the fears of the yorubas, they are starin at OWU breeze (economic depression and poverty).Lagos will quickly revert to a sleepy yoruba village.Calabar, Port-harcourt and other coastal towns will quickly gain from these transfer of people and resources;Thus empowering the Ss and Se regions into confluences of prosperity just like UAE and DUBAI.

The earlier you make good your threat the better. South west people were not crying before you people arrived in droves like refugees, it was infact the tales of prosperity and advancement you heard about the west that attracted you people like ants to sugar, when you go we ll replace you people very fast with foreign entrepreneurs.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Gbawe: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Haha, definitely Nigeria will fight another Civil War soon cus of this greedy dunces and his advisers. This is the same GEJ that rejected an SNC at least twice earlier now thinking about it because of his own selfish reasons.

Precisely. How many nations of the world do we see citizens backing leaders who seem to have no enduring convictions over serious and fundamental issues? Nigerians, sorry to say, are some of the most politically unsophisticated people I know. with GEJ's bigoted and clannish fans being the worst.

As a leader you cannot, for example, be pro-abortion today and against it tomorrow. You cannot support gay rights today to then change your mind tomorrow. You cannot firmly and definitively claim to be fundamentally against an SNC to then say you think it is a good idea tomorrow because you cynically wish to hijack such to pursue a resisted ambition. I would not expect the fans of GEJ to understand this because most of them are simply ill-exposed, bigoted and too dishonest to see what matters.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
atlwireles:

You don't have to lie. You as far from Itsekiriland as lagos is from Sokoto. You don't even know what was midwest region.
Poor rejoinder.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
0lumide: Any Yoruba afraid of SNC is a bastard. We are the ones that has been fighting for SNC since. SNC acronym can be credited to us. We shouldn't let these vultures and ingrates hijack our struggle just to rob it in our faces. If Nigeria breaks through SNC so be it. The North has a relationship of respect for the west after historically long bloody battles. they still have a bully relationship with the east and ss. Nothing in our historical existence says we can't go at a nation building alone.

We have all resources we need to establish and power the continuity of our Yohuuba enlightenment/civilization.

If GEJ wants to hypocritically convene SNC because majority of Nigerians don't like his leadership style, then he should cut off his nose to spite his eyes and see who suffocates.

ND will not include the Yoruba parts of it. that is 80% of Delta and 25% of Edo (That is if the other majority of Edo wants to join SS/SE oil alliance).

Isaac Boro will be ashamed of the crop of Igbo infiltrated Ijaw leadership. Shame shame shame!! Objectivity thrown into the abyss because of corruption.

What has GEJ done for the ND? name it!!!! SAY IT, POST PICTURES!!!!!!

Oba of Benin will not lead his people to into a stillborn of a nation. Dead on arrival nonsensicals. GOOO OOOOOO make una GOOOOO!!!! Nigeria will move on!!! Yorubas will move on, Hausas, Nupe, TIV etc.. WILL move on. Make una goo oooo.... enough of this nonsense sef..

Imagine.!! Where were this SS/SE leaders when some elites including elites from east and south were among those denying GEJ his constitutional position as acting president? where were they?

IJAWS gooo !!! IGBOS GOOO !!! MAKE UNA GOO !!!!!!!!! NIGERIA DOESN'T NEED YOU !!! IJAWS AND IGBOS GOOOOOOOO GO FORM YOUR NATION OR NATIONS!!!!
THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT I EVER HEARD FROM THIS FORUM. A FOOL AT UR AGE IS A FOOL FOR EVER.SUCH FOOLISHNESS WILL GO THROUGH UR LINEAGE. Nonsence
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Wily1Wily: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
atlwireles:
You don't have to lie. You as far from Itsekiriland as lagos is from Sokoto. You don't even know what was midwest region.
During the time Mid West region was still Western Region, Yoruba looked down on Benin people, HRH Oba Benin was sooo angry that made him to render Curses on Awolowo, from that day on Awolowo started having one problem to another till the gods pushed him to drink Rat poison.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by atlwireles: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Poor rejoinder.

You don't have to lie.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
atlwireles:

I am surprised at the delusion of you people. Tell an Edo man, he is part of your southwest. See how many slaps, will be registered on your face.
Governor Adams Oshiomohle has always identified with the regional integration of the South West, and the Oba of Benin doesn't see anything wrong in it.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by atlwireles: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Governor Adams Oshiomohle has always identified with the regional integration of the South West, and the Oba of Benin doesn't see anything wrong in it.

Are you dreaming again

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Wily1Wily: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
atlwireles:

Are you dreaming again
He is a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by halavoke: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Abegiii! Who's afraid of a sovereign national conference. And if GEJ changes his mind on it holdin so be it. Political decisions are nt cast in stone, de r n must b dynamic. If its splits nigeria so be it TOOO. Then ND will have their oil to demselves, d SW can hav their welfarist policies at state n federal levels n also have lagos to demselves alone. The SE can hav their much sought afta Biafra. The north can also b sure of ruling demselves cos 'de were born to rule'. I don tire for dis union of unwilling tribes n regions. Dem all u tribalists won't have wat to argue bout again!
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Earthwide:

u re wrong again, that is the problem of u yorubas. i am from Esan north east L G. Uromi, edo state.
u need to stop believing that edo and yoruba re disame
You're not even Edo (though you may come from Edo State) but Esan. Edo (ie Bini) share more cultural affinity with Yoruba than any other ethnic group.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Earthwide: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
The truth is that, the se want to form partnership with d ss but i can tell u with every available info at my disposal, ss will never agree but go their way and maintain good neighborliness.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Precisely. How many nations of the world do we see citizens backing leaders who seem to have no enduring convictions over serious and fundamental issues? Nigerians, sorry to say, are some of the most politically unsophisticated people I know. with GEJ's bigoted and clannish fans being the worst.

As a leader you cannot, for example, be pro-abortion today and against it tomorrow. You cannot support gay rights today to then change your mind tomorrow. You cannot firmly and definitively claim to be fundamentally against an SNC to then say you think it is a good idea tomorrow because you cynically wish to hijack such to pursue a resisted ambition. I would not expect the fans of GEJ to understand this because most of them are simply ill-exposed, bigoted and too dishonest to see what matters.
Don't you know why most world leaders avoid him?
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
atlwireles:

Are you dreaming again
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Earthwide: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:

Adams Oshiomohle only is only identifying with west on party maters apc or did u ever see lucky igbinadion doing that under pdp?
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by chukel(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
toothpaste: SNC or no SNC, we support GEJ 2015-2019

Igbo President 2019 - 2027

Igbos - World Power 2027 - 3027

Am going to church to pray for this now.
Am a proud igbo man, but u r very foolish. Dats y u used toothpaste of all names as ur username. Buy some brain
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Earthwide: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
d truth is ss with not merge with sw nor se
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by kettykin: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
When Musiwa predicted this every body thought he was blabbing, now it seems to be coming everyone is fidgety
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by VirginFinder: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
Billyonaire:

Virgin Finder, with due respect to your good name, point of correction;

Igbos-the people from hemisphere of half of the yellow sun, make up 45% of Lagos, if we are to add the population of Niger Deltans to that statistics then I can comfortably say; Biafrans+Niger Deltans make up 60% of Lagos. (I stand corrected).

For your information, we actually own 63% of Lagos Protectorate. If you think am wrong, then you can ask Omonile lawyer.

That's what I am saying.

How can Yorubas that own just 37% of a place be deporting and ruling over people who own 63% of the place? grin

Something must be wrong somewhere grin cool
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by ichidodo: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
huptin:

The earlier you make good your threat the better. South west people were not crying before you people arrived in droves like refugees, it was infact the tales of prosperity and advancement you heard about the west that attracted you people like ants to sugar, when you go we ll replace you people very fast with foreign entrepreneurs.
So you think a commune of motor park agberos and Owambe revellers brought about the advancement of Lagos? Foreign investors follow the money trail and not a gang of lazy louts.Suck on that.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by ShineIt: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You're not even Edo (though you may come from Edo State) but Esan. Edo (ie Bini) share more cultural affinity with Yoruba than any other ethnic group.

Concentrate on what you know and stop displaying stupidity. Edo is a language spoken by people in that region with little variation. Am part Edo and part Delta so I should know.
The Itsekiri's wish to be slaves under Odua republic will soon come to fruition.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by ichidodo: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Earthwide: The truth is that, the se want to form partnership with d ss but i can tell u with every available info at my disposal, ss will never agree but go their way and maintain good neighborliness.
Clans in the South South whose coastal lands are rich in oil deposits are igbo example Ndoni,Etche etc So whichever way you look at it we 're covered.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by ichidodo: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Earthwide: The truth is that, the se want to form partnership with d ss but i can tell u with every available info at my disposal, ss will never agree but go their way and maintain good neighborliness.
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Earthwide:

Adams Oshiomohle only is only identifying with west on party maters apc or did u ever see lucky igbinadion doing that under pdp?

And what happened to the Igbinedions in the end WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE OBA?
Re: 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Shine It:

Concentrate on what you know and stop displaying stupidity. Edo is a language spoken by people in that region with little variation. Am part Edo and part Delta so I should know.
The Itsekiri's wish to be slaves under Odua republic will soon come to fruition.
I won't engage you because you've no knowledge of what is being discussed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Swears In SSG Uche Onyeagocha And Chris Okewulonu, Chief Of Staff / Lagos Sets Up Special Team To Stop Street Begging, Hawking / I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.