Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too (8265 Views)

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by saucekid(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2008
uhm . . .
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Fostercat(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2008
@poster
truth is always bitter but  isit better said always.i am sure for you to tell the girl  her breast is fallen,i can imagine that she can hang it on her shoulders. grin grin grin grin grin grin
the flatter the breast,the better d statistics  of the number of hands that have plucked the mangoes.Flat breast quite irritating. cool
Advice 4 LADIES
when a guy is marserging your breast and you're enjoying it ,don't forget that is getting flatter.the look of the breast tells alot about ur escapades.so @poster many water don pass river before u com.tk heart
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by saucekid(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2008
so breast now na mango?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by 2hot2handl(f): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
boy, thats an t of the worst order, better apologise to her. embarassed
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by muchacho: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2008
pay for her to get a breast surgery, no be you go sqeeze the living day light out of the breast and now you dey complain. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Morenisexy(f): 5:59am On Jul 04, 2008
This thread still cracks me up cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by sherron(f): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2008
Start learning what to say and when to say it. Stop learning what to say and how to say it will get you into BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understand the human body parts. One day, your woman will tell you that your willie has shrunken and you can't please her; then what will you do?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by francessby(f): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2008
So since that 4months you people are dating you have not suck that thing abi you wan make gesture of her, you bleeped up big time
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by uchvic(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2008
Dats not enough Reason 4 the girl to cut-off d relationship. after all the guy freestyle himself grin, So person go see truth him no go talk again cry. may he's tired of kneeling anytime he wants to suck. i guess dats d reason why my Guy context, see ya cheesy wink shocked
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by eldee(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2008
@topic
Dude what made it fall sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by francessby(f): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2008
u for suck am till it stand
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by agwoko: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
lol,
women r to b praised and appreciated and not to b insulted.need a frnd segun4lvv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by brinebaba(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2008
Tell her dat her breast don stand again.
Tell her dat her breast is sweet.
Tell her dat her breast is biG.loL
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by tope2000(f): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2008
brine baba:

Tell her that her breast don stand again.
Tell her that her breast is sweet.
Tell her that her breast is biG.loL

roflmao grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by NegroNtns(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2008
@post,

The lady took the right step in ending the relationship. To any woman the breasts are one of her most visible assets. When you condemn it then you do a great damage to her psyche; her confidence about her self is affected. Now her mind will be preoccupied with that part of her body and when she look in the mirror she thinks about it, when she step outside onto the street becomes conscious of it and wonders what men think of her. When she start another date, fearing another condemnation, it will take time before she will reveal her breast to her new man. Until some sensible guy come along to reverse the damage, you have done an irreversible hurt. Yeah, find a way to amend your words with her, it will good coming from you.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by brinebaba(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
Lol. Wots d big deal dere?
As lng as its btw dem only
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by kemisuga(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ Poster

The statement is not kind. No responsible young lady/woman will be happy to hear a man telling them of such.

The statement is too harsh, thats why she left. Am sure she will get worried anytime she remembered your statement.

Go and apologise to her.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by kemisuga(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ negro

You are very right. smiley
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by dreeldee: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
posted on june 21, 14 day after
una dey here, breast don dey undergo another massage, he go don flat pass before sef
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by topup: 4:14am On Jul 17, 2008
Just apologize and keep apologizing, I think she took it to mean, you don't find her attractive anymore or not as feminine, and when any girl feels that way the easiest way is out, no point trying to compete with another ideal. But she may have got it wrong, you meant it as a joke in which sense, and have her breasts actually 'fallen'? (I'm not completely sure what you mean by that, as in they've decreased in size or are droopy?) - Maybe you were unlucky to have picked on an insecurity and now she's making you pay for that!
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by faoni572(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
@Poster, what you said is very bad but I don't think it's enough for the girl to quit. Well, maybe you were saying it repeatedly in that case it would be so annoying that she had to cut the relationship off.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by cjay00: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2008
ol' boy eehhh shooo how u go talk tat kind thing, for arena, imagine if woman talk about ur tin how u go feel, put ur self in her shoes , thats how she feels, well nothing like age for here, i got to tell u man u f-up, but hope is not lost sha, there is a way to smoothen things out, go and look for where they sell sexy undies and get one wey baaaaaaadddddddddddd, weell well, now take ur fone something private and tell her u would like to have the most private shots of her while in these undies to have memories to relish forever, wat u think bro?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by nickybayo(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
funny funny thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by chamotex(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
Hello my dear ladies in the house, good day to u all I would like u guys to tell me if am wrong to say this, I am Mike in PH, I have this girl that I have dated for 4 months now n she told me that we r no longer dating just because I told her that her breast has fallen, I didnt see it as an insult or something that will make the relationship quit but she said its an insult to her.
So ladies please I asked if u r the one in her shoes what will u do, is she right to say that she is no longer interested with the relationship or is it that she doesn't want me again, she is 28 while I am 27, I think she did that because she is older than I am but she said that she did that because its an insult to women, that there is no woman that can take that unless prostitute, please is it true, thank U

For the breast to have fallen drastically like that within 4 months . . . the thing must have dropped excessively.
It must have really depreciated.

I feel u my brother. . . . . . .
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
@poster Your statement has done more good than harm to both parties so don't condemn yourself .
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
I have to commend the guys in this thread smiley You sure know not what to say to women grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
Some guys are sometimes stupid all in the name of being honest.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by 190: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2009
@poster
there is nuffin wrong in u saying the breast don fall

there is absoutely nothing wrong
for christ sake if the breast are fallen
arent u the person in best position 2 tell her or does
she need an outsider to tell her about that

shes just a plain damn kid
leave am
after she don do all the abortion and suckings from other guyz she wan use
one usless old breast like my grandmama tie U down,
God forbid
abeg run away with ur life and dont look back else u turn 2 a pillar of salt

Nonsense
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
Thank you @190 say it like it is no pretending. If it is not panadol it cannot act or be like panadol

@Mich same goes to the ladies some are stupid as well asking stupid questions.

@poster Good you have saved both parties the trauma so time to look for a better girl jare.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pharoh:

Thank you @190 say it like it is no pretending. If it is not panadol it cannot act or be like panadol

@Mich same goes to the ladies some are stupid as well asking stupid questions.

@poster Good you have saved both parties the trauma so time to look for a better girl jare.

If you can't write something meaningful, avoid embarrassing yourself. undecided
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by kellorah: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
You can be honest but don't be a di ck about it.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
michelin89:

If you can't write something meaningful, avoid embarrassing yourself. undecided

Thank you and what is not meaninful to you? I don't get it, my reply to 190 or you?

There are just so many pretenders here (male) acting to be good in the eyes of the girls here. I am an advocate of reality and truth, if a girl asks me am i fat? i will tell her the truth no need pretending. The poster has offered limited explanation and i choose to blame the girls in situation like this. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Someone asked when did the breast became slagged? First month, Second or at the Fourth Month. why lie to a girl and allow the relationship lead to an unhappy marriage .when you are not satisfied with what the other party has to offer please quit and tell the reason.

Please before you crucify me same goes for the ladies , if you don't like what the guy has to offer , end the relationship or say it and don't give the excuse that you might bruise his male ego. I don't believe in the theories of 10 things you should not say to a partner in a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again / Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? / Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.