Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too (8270 Views)

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by kayc33(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
Which kyn insult be dat one? He just told her the truth! The truth is bitter they say!
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 10, 2009
Pharoh:

You are right basic hygiene should not be a problem and it is not too much to ask. Waoh words gets back to you through one of the participants or eavesdroppers? This men talk should end at the joints cheesy. Hmm this your biggest gossip theory is a fat *** , Any time you hear these words [b]Amebo, Akproko, Gossiper and Parrot [/b]what gender comes to your mind? grin
Yes because you guys disguise with "men talk" You guys are the biggest gossips. All you do is scope girls as well. tongue
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes because you guys disguise with "men talk" You guys are the biggest gossips. All you do is scope girls as well. tongue

But the women also have their talk as well  grin But it is alarming the way men gossip these days but i don't agree with you that they are the biggest. Lets respect the award that  nature and the society has given to the women. Don't you girls like the scoping?  grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
Pharoh:

But the women also have their talk as well grin But it is alarming the way men gossip these days but i don't agree with you that they are the biggest. Lets the award that nature and the society has given to the women. Don't you girls like the scoping? grin
Men are getting there o! you will be surprised. Yes we all like scoping only if its positive grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Men are getting there o! you will be surprised. Yes we all like scoping only if its positive grin

Positive towards marriage? grin Heard nigerian men are very scare these days cheesy or positive towards a one way benefit like Money, Cars, Care and Women Bills? Also heard Naija girls don't accept flowers anymore and broke ass good guys? grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
Pharoh:

Positive towards marriage? grin Heard nigerian men are very scare these days cheesy or positive towards a one way benefit like Money, Cars, Care and Women Bills? Also heard Naija girls don't accept flowers anymore and broke ass good guys? grin

Positive as in less criticism and be more devoted in a relationship. There are girls out there who will accept a broke assed good guy if he has potential to be something one day.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Positive as in less criticism and be more devoted in a relationship. There are girls out there who will accept a broke assed good guy if he has potential to be something one day.

There are girls implies that they are very few or very very hard to find. Hmm guess i got you wrong undecided what do you mean by scoping?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2009
Pharoh:

There are girls implies that they are very few or very very hard to find. Hmm guess i got you wrong undecided what do you mean by scoping?
Scope as in look at a girl and dissect her from head to toe grin Yes good girls and guys are rare these days.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
My instinct tells me you are one of the good girls left cheesy and yeah guys do that mostly but i don't believe in it so much because you can't tell who i am from my appearance. Sad most guys get attracted first by that anyway grin. Seems you like scoping or girls like it right? Makes them feel on top of the world because heads are turning for them wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2009
Pharoh:

My instinct tells me you are one of the good girls left cheesy and yeah guys do that mostly but i don't believe in it so much because you can't tell who i am from my appearance. Sad most guys get attracted first by that anyway grin. Seems you like scoping or girls like it right? Makes them feel on top of the world because heads are turning for them wink
I would like to believe im a decent girl, and there are other decent girls out there but most guys in this age group are interested in shagging and running undecided. Anyhoo who no like scoping? it makes one think they've still got it grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I would like to believe im a decent girl, and there are other decent girls out there but most guys in this age group are interested in shagging and running undecided. Anyhoo who no like scoping? it makes one think they've still got it grin

Decent in what capacity? There are reasons for shagging and running away these days because most girls are fake and just want to play the games grin
Got what they don't have in the first place? grin Are women really beautiful and hot? cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2009
Pharoh:

Decent in what capacity? There are reasons for shagging and running away these days because most girls are fake and just want to play the games grin
Got what they don't have in the first place? grin Are women really beautiful and hot? cheesy
Haba you want me to define the term again? cheesy what do you mean by most girls are[i] fake[/i]? and what games are we playing? we just want to be loved. Yes women are beautiful angry thats why yall scope wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Redfox(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2009
haba everyone is keen at making a comment,na wah o this breast thing has taking a whole new dimension

@poster
You spoke the truth but you know how it is with the ladies,they all wanna be lied to all the time,diplomacy would have done the magic.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Haba you want me to define the term again? cheesy what do you mean by most girls are[i] fake[/i]? and what games are we playing? we just want to be loved. Yes women are beautiful angry thats why yall scope wink

Yes na wink okay define it exclusively to me, I mean girls are also into relationships for what they can get and these days it is two who can play the games. So we men don't deserve love as well sad. We are also handsome too thats why you girls check us out wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ok my definition might be different to yours and others. Well guys are all about what they can get from girls too. Its a rotten game and girls are playing now as well. Yes I check out handsome guys with my side-eye not graphically like you guys do cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by MUZBO(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2009
You are a terrible guy with that useless statement. You were probably responsible for the 'fallen' nature of the breast. She suppose beat you sef as she old pass you.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ok my definition might be different to yours and others. Well guys are all about what they can get from girls too. Its a rotten game and girls are playing now as well. Yes I check out handsome guys with my side-eye not graphically like you guys do cheesy

Well out of pride you girls settle for the side eye view and not that you don't do the same like the guys. grin Don't let me expose it here because i sure you do know it as well. We look graphically because we have to examine the total package and we are not ashamed of our actions or what are the EbonyEyez meant for? cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

Well out of pride you girls settle for the side eye view and not that you don't do the same like the guys. grin Don't let me expose it here because i sure you do know it as well. We look graphically because we have to examine the total package and we are not ashamed of our actions or what are the EbonyEyez meant for? cheesy
Ebonyeyes are made for staring I guess grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ebonyeyes are made for staring I guess grin

But you ladies don't stare at the face only anymore these days? grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

But you ladies don't stare at the face only anymore these days? grin
Uhmmmmm where do we stare at now? cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by raphy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
wazup peeps!
whts all the blabing about the breast,any way the in house counselor is here ok.
so when your babe boobs ahs fallen after her first child it seems like she wont be pretty any more abi i lie? sada ay way you guys need to make it stand up again wit a hand job. always stroke it often she will love u for tht. wink
guys are always guys you know. c ya,
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmmm where do we stare at now? cheesy

if you are at the Gym what will you be staring at? what about a social gathering? won't you checkout his appearance as well? grin you girls stare more than the guys you just call it side peeping Lol.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
At the gym, I work out and get the hell out I dont have time for social interaction grin. Yep I check out guys but subtly.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
You sure don't have time to examine the six packs and muscular bodies? grin, heard most girls are crazy about those grin

Chai how long has the ride been dear? So your personality here on nairaland is different from reality? Now i get you hmm but the ride was sweet anyway LOL cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

You sure don't have time to examine the six packs and muscular bodies? grin, heard most girls are crazy about those grin

Chai how long has the ride been dear? So your personality here on nairaland is different from reality? Now i get you hmm but the ride was sweet anyway LOL cheesy

Yes I check out those things kiss What ride are you talking about? I would like to think Im the same in person only less harsher grin.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes I check out those things kiss What ride are you talking about? I would like to think Im the same in person only less harsher grin.

I would like to think as you normally do say that i am riding on a car called fake personality here on nairaland. grin You might not be what i think you are in reality compared to here.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
I would imagine people are more ehem whats the word, Free behind the computer screen. You know half the things that are said here cannot be said in real life wink. Being behind the computer gives you a certain type of confidence. That's why we have useless racist idiots on facebook, they know they cannot say that shit in real life grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Uby40(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
Let me reserve my comments
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ poster

Weren't you sucking from this breasts?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
Well I remember saying that to a lady and she only replied by asking "who is responsible, am I not the one who have been sucking it too hard left right and center?' folding it round and fucking through d center curve hole? I just closed my mouth and smiled. It never caused a quarrel or insult. Well it depends on how u put it to her though. But come to think of it, there are some type of flabby slipper-like breast that draws and drops like mixed bread flour that you dont need to hide your feelings about them even if that means you dont ever get to touch them again, you are not missing a thing!
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
Chai which one be flabby slipper like breast grin No let King Solomon hear this oooo cheesy

michelin89:

@ poster

Weren't you sucking from this breasts?

Off-course he was and after four months they became sagged hence the reason for the thread.

You are so right dear and don't mind those facebook racist jare, we have their brothers and sisters here on nairaland. Internet activist and cyber warriors. Hmm your analogy just described me in details,because in reality i won't be able to ***** with you. LOL grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
Pharoh:

You are so right dear and don't mind those facebook racist jare, we have their brothers and sisters here on nairaland. Internet activist and cyber warriors. Hmm your analogy just described me in details,because in reality i won't be able to ***** with you. LOL grin
Oh my days grin grin grin grin grin grin So you are the shy type?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 REAL Reasons Men Dump You After Sex (listen Up, Ladies!) / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.