Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too (8269 Views)

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
You wouldnt want a girl saying your d, k looks like a needle and barely registers now would you?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
michelin89:

If you can't write something meaningful, avoid embarrassing yourself. undecided

I wasn't refering to you as the lady who asked stupid questions neither was i abusing you so don't get it wrong. Sorry if that offends you

Ebonyeyes:

You wouldnt want a girl saying your d, k looks like a needle and barely registers now would you?

Why won't I want that? if she doesn't say it how do i know i have a problem needing a solution? its all about understanding sister.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pharoh:

I wasn't refering to you as the lady who asked stupid questions neither was i abusing you so don't get it wrong. Sorry if that offends you

Why won't I want that? if she doesn't say it how do i know i have a problem needing a solution? its all about understanding sister.

Nature gave you the needle d, k and there is nothing you can do to change it just like gravity defied her boobs and there is nothing she can do except plastic surgery which is risky. I think we should be sensitive to people's feelings.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nature gave you the needle d, k and there is nothing you can do to change it just like gravity defied her boobs and there is nothing she can do except plastic surgery which is risky. I think we should be sensitive to people's feelings.

I am sensitive to people feelings don't get me wrong, it is obvious in the girls case that it was not gravity that slagged her breast. We both know the reasons and lets not pretend about that. For the issue of the needle either it is big or small is not relevant so much to the performance during the do. You can always hear how ladies condemn naija guys here on NL that they are not good in bed even with the big needle.

There are other  reasons for a slagged breast other than through sex though.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pharoh:

I am sensitive to people feelings don't get me wrong, it is obvious in the girls case that it was not gravity that slagged her breast. We both know the reasons and lets not pretend about that. For the issue of the needle either it is big or small is not relevant so much to the performance during the do. You can always hear how ladies condemn naija guys here on NL that they are not good in bed even with the big needle.

There are other  reasons for a slagged breast other than through sex though.

Apart from gravity and child birth what else can sag the breast? Was there a lesson I missed somewhere grin. As for 9ja guys performance in bed, yes the girls come here to slag their guys but they dont tell their guys that because you and I know that would dent his ego. So those girls are actually being sensitive to his feelings.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Apart from gravity and child birth what else can sag the breast? Was there a lesson I missed somewhere grin. As for 9ja guys performance in bed, yes the girls come here to slag their guys but they dont tell their guys that because you and I know that would dent his ego. So those girls are actually being sensitive to his feelings.

So does complaining on Nairaland solve the problem at hand? After complaing the next thing is to form a thread that i am not sexually satisfied by my hubby. Before you know they are cheating. Thats why i said people should do away with the ego and sensitve feeling thing. Some men don't care about a sagged breast and some women also don't care about performance likewise. But if you do care and there is problem please say it and find a solution to it.

You and these your missing education grin the child birth i know but what do you mean by gravity? Don't you know tieing wrappers like a married woman when you are not sags the breast? Not wearing bras also makes the breats to bounce and start falling quickly. Too much pressing and squezzing of the breasts during sexual intercourse also adds to quick sagging which was the case of the girl in question. Now she has eating her cake and wants to still have it . she was told the truth to her face and people are saying the guy is not sensitive to her feelings. Mind you this issue is different for married and unmarried relationships.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2009
Pharoh:

So does complaining on Nairaland solve the problem at hand? After complaing the next thing is to form a thread that i am not sexually satisfied by my hubby. Before you know they are cheating. Thats why i said people should do away with the ego and sensitve feeling thing. Some men don't care about a sagged breast and some women also don't care about performance likewise. But if you do care and there is problem please say it and find a solution to it.

You and these your missing education grin the child birth i know but what do you mean by gravity? Don't you know tieing wrappers like a married woman when you are not sags the breast? Not wearing bras also makes the breats to bounce and start falling quickly. Too much pressing and squezzing of the breasts during sexual intercourse also adds to quick sagging which was the case of the girl in question. Now she has eating her cake and wants to still have it . she was told the truth to her face and people are saying the guy is not sensitive to her feelings. Mind you this issue is different for married and unmarried relationships.

I guess you have a point there but people need to say these type of things with tact not insensitively like this man did. If I told a man that he was a mess in bed and he performed badly, that will destroy his ego but if I told him that hunny, I like it like this and want to be touched like that, I tell him how to do things without hurting his feelings.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by mauricio: 12:47am On Oct 08, 2009
let ladies n women do anything they like--life is free
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Rooneyboy(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2009
Can u count the amount of times u squeezed ,sucked and griped her boobs ?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by RiffRaff: 3:12am On Oct 08, 2009
Abeg, describe how fallen d breast is.
Shay na like fried egg?

D tin fit pain am smal but its not enuf 4 her 2 cal of d relatshp. Dats jst an xcuse. Come 2 tink of it, why u 2 talk something lyk dat?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:02am On Oct 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I guess you have a point there but people need to say these type of things with tact not insensitively like this man did. If I told a man that he was a mess in bed and he performed badly, that will destroy his ego but if I told him that hunny, I like it like this and want to be touched like that, I tell him how to do things without hurting his feelings.

You have just brought out the main point i was trying to make. The truth is yeah the guy made a mistake how he presented it but it is not an abomination not to say such things like most people are trying to justify here. When a guy doesn't shave, cut his nails and do so many other things. Their girls do device a way to pass the mesage they want and believe me not that they don't get angry but they still do it. It is because the girl has said it in the right way and right intentions, coupled with other factors like her character and personality.

But the truth is that in the case of the girl they have termed it like a taboo and no matter how you want to present it, majority will still get offended. Just check out threads on nairaland and see the number of threads from guys how they are condemning girls with pot bellies, sagged breast, stretch marks and many more. Then you will know that guys are frustrated sometimes but they don't spill it out all in the name of not offending the girl. Before you say jack they are cheating on their girl with someone else why overlooking the other qualities of their girl.

There are several ways to overcome the problem of a sagged breast ( and others ) only if both couple decide to be understanding and not selfish.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2009
Pharoh:

You have just brought out the main point i was trying to make. The truth is yeah the guy made a mistake how he presented it but it is not an abomination not to say such things like most people are trying to justify here. When a guy doesn't shave, cut his nails and do so many other things. Their girls do device a way to pass the mesage they want and believe me not that they don't get angry but they still do it. It is because the girl has said it in the right way and right intentions, coupled with other factors like her character and personality.

But the truth is that in the case of the girl they have termed it like a taboo and no matter how you want to present it, majority will still get offended. Just check out threads on nairaland and see the number of threads from guys how they are condemning girls with pot bellies, sagged breast, stretch marks and many more. Then you will know that guys are frustrated sometimes but they don't spill it out all in the name of not offending the girl. Before you say jack they are cheating on their girl with someone else why overlooking the other qualities of their girl.

There are several ways to overcome the problem of a sagged breast ( and others ) only if both couple decide to be understanding and not selfish.

But whats to be gained from telling her her chesticules are sagged? nothing except you are want her to get a chest augmentation I think its best to keep quiet about it or bow out of the relationship if it bothers you that much. If I tell my guy his little man is not my type because it is too small or too big, it wouldnt help because he cannot do anything about it except if he opts for surgery so my best bet is to bow out of the relationship as well. Unless both parties are truly inlove, then they can overlook it.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by biola44: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2009
interesting topic
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by speachless(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2009
@poster
Although what u said might ve hurt her,but she ought nt to ve gone 2 d extent of braking up.
I guess she has been looking 4 an opportunity of backing out of d relatnship nd u gave her 1.
I think d best u can do nw is to move on with ur life.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Ournaija: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2009
There is a great lesson to learn from this thread. No matter how truthful we want to be, we should be careful with our comments on people`s physical attributes. When it comes to our physical appearance, we all have our "commas", some are very visible while others are hidden. It`s better to keep quite when we are short of nice words than to say some foolish things that will leave others regreting the way they look.

@poster

You cut the lady real deep. Find a way to make up with her. Buy her gifts, send her cards and commend on good attributes (am not saying you should do all this to win her back). Do it to restore her confidence. You have robbed her of something and you need to make restitution. I guess you have learnt from this, be a better man next time.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by sylve11: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2009
Ournaija:

There is a great lesson to learn from this thread. No matter how truthful we want to be, we should be careful with our comments on people`s physical attributes. When it comes to our physical appearance, we all have our "commas", some are very visible while others are hidden. It`s better to keep quite when we are short of nice words than to say some foolish things that will leave others regreting the way they look.

@poster

You cut the lady real deep. Find a way to make up with her. Buy her gifts, send her cards and commend on good attributes (am not saying you should do all this to win her back). Do it to restore her confidence. You have robbed her of something and you need to make restitution. I guess you have learnt from this, be a better man next time.

oboy u wise jor! kiss kiss cool
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by julianH(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2009
Old boy, what sort of guy are you anyway?

That was the dumbest thing you would have said to a lady you are dating OR ANY OTHER LADY FOR THAT MATTER!
What on earth would have made you say that?
What were you implying?
That she had been sleeping around, have kid(s), done series of abortions etc?

Mammie, you were dead wrong!

While the above points could cause a lady's breast to sag fact still remain that there are exceptions and you had no right generalizing!

Havent you seen girls that even at the formative stage of their breasts the "things" are downward-bound?
WETIN YOU GO TALK ABOUT THAT ONE!

As some of us are created short while others are created tall;
Some with big digger and expander while others with with small ones;
Some Big-sized while other are yet small;
Some light-complexioned while others are light-complexioned.
SO ALSO IS THE ISSUE OF BREASTS!

IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH PEOPLES' GENETIC ANTECEDENTS!

If the girl dey vex, NA YOU CAUSE AM!

To quote a poster:

"GBAM"
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by whitesturd(f): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2009
This is kind of embarrasing,i can imagine.its not right bt d girl shouldnt take it to dt extent.haba.but some guys 2 no dey get roof to dem mouth sha
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
That's a big insult,   grin

And mind you, ladies will be like checking themselves via the mirror? Is ma breast sagged? Weighing and Checking it, but iya basira own is bigger than mine now hehehehe   grin   grin    grin   grin   grin    grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
Faaaakaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin

Ebonyeyes:

But whats to be gained from telling her her chesticules are sagged? nothing except you are want her to get a chest augmentation I think its best to keep quiet about it or bow out of the relationship if it bothers you that much. If I tell my guy his little man is not my type because it is too small or too big, it wouldnt help because he cannot do anything about it except if he opts for surgery so my best bet is to bow out of the relationship as well. Unless both parties are truly inlove, then they can overlook it.

You have said it all and i must applaud you for that. There is nothing to be gained except both parties are married and truly in love. Some things are permanent like a sagged breast and cannot be changed. It is better then to pull out of the relationship if it gives you a problem but what reason will you give then? IMO we should accept any shit we get from BF/Gf relationship. A marriage situation is a different scenario and should be done with wisdom and very carefully. But do you know girls complain a lot about the physical attributes/appearance of guys more than the guys do to them?.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by IgboGirl(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
Some of you women are really sensitive. He was her boyfriend, he could have said that to her as just an observation, he probably didn't intend to insult her. If your boobs have sagged then they have why get mad when someone notices and points it out to you especially your boyfriend? Outsiders don't notice cos you wear bra but your boyfriend will notice and I see nothing wrong with it if he points it out just once, it's not like he will forever point it out to you or make fun of you cos of it.

Some of us women need to be proud of our bodies and stop being too sensitive over harmless remarks.
If the girl was proud of her sagged boobs and comfortable with her naked body I bet you she would have replied with something like this "oh yeah they have, it's all part of female body development especially with age but don't mention it again I might get uncomfortable"

Anyway, @ Poster, just move on with your life cos that girl obviously didn't love you enough.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2009
Pharoh:

You have said it all and i must applaud you for that. There is nothing to be gained except both parties are married and truly in love. Some things are permanent like a sagged breast and cannot be changed. It is better then to pull out of the relationship if it gives you a problem but what reason will you give then? IMO we should accept any shit we get from BF/Gf relationship. A marriage situation is a different scenario and should be done with wisdom and very carefully. But do you know girls complain a lot about the physical attributes/appearance of guys more than the guys do to them?.
I disagree with that sentence guys talk o! But yes you are right even if we give criticism, it should be done carefully and with tact.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by tcake: 1:51am On Oct 09, 2009
I shd praise da chic for her humble choice of leavin rather dan slappin 'ur truth' out of ur mouth n using it to crack ur skinny skull!truth is costly n priceless,only fools waste it.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 09, 2009
after he had squeezed the hell out of the breast,hes now complaining,men sha
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 3:37am On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

after he had squeezed the hell out of the breast,hes now complaining,men sha

She should lie on her bed the way she has laid it. She is the one who gave the guy the chance to mess her up so she is the one to be blamed. It is a lesson for the girls anyway so they know what they are getting into trying to have the fun of their life.

You cannot eat your cake and have it

Ebonyeyes:

I disagree with that sentence guys talk o! But yes you are right even if we give criticism, it should be done carefully and with tact.

I am not saying that guys don't talk but ladies talk more than the guys. i should say in a ratio of 5 to 1. The ladies are more disillusioned by that perfect Hollywood Mr Perfect with clean shaved face, hair-cut, with a six pack tummy. He should be bodily fit and nice nails. Smells good and stuffs like that. I think you are using yourself as a comparison to other girls. Maybe you don't complain much i guess. Guys do want to complain but they don't want to get the lady offended just like the case at hand now.

Off-Topic , Are your thoughts here a reflection of the real you or just an internet posture?.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by HIO4: 3:41am On Oct 09, 2009
hahaha yeparipa her best has fallen grin grin grin
oya urge her to carry them nau, biko.
Or pump them up for her. grin grin

You wicked o. After compressing the babe's boobs you con dey complain
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by UNLEASHED(m): 4:11am On Oct 09, 2009
Lol @ post
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2009
Pharoh:

I am not saying that guys don't talk but ladies talk more than the guys. i should say in a ratio of 5 to 1. The ladies are more disillusioned by that perfect Hollywood Mr Perfect with clean shaved face, hair-cut, with a six pack tummy. He should be bodily fit and nice nails. Smells good and stuffs like that. I think you are using yourself as a comparison to other girls. Maybe you don't complain much i guess. Guys do want to complain but they don't want to get the lady offended just like the case at hand now.

Off-Topic , Are your thoughts here a reflection of the real you or just an internet posture?.
Of course these are my real thoughts why would I say what I dont believe?. Im not that fussy as long as the guy is clean, smells nice and has clean nails. Thats not too much to ask now is it? Guys may not complain to their girls but the do it when they all seat together with their stouts
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by mykel25(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2009
U no get sense at all. CHEI! Why u no carry am go meet vulcanizer make them pump the breast for u, abi no be pressing wey u press am make rhe bobbie fall. Infact ur mama own neva fall
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
mykel25:

U no get sense at all. CHEI! Why u no carry am go meet vulcanizer  make them pump the breast for u, abi no be pressing wey u press am make rhe bobbie fall. Infact your mama own neva fall

Why na? You 4 no bring the poster mama into this issue na  sad

Ebonyeyes:

Of course these are my real thoughts why would I say what I dont believe?. Im not that fussy as long as the guy is clean, smells nice and has clean nails. Thats not too much to ask now is it?  Guys may not complain to their girls but the do it when they all seat together with their stouts

Do you girls even realize that the bolded part above is a problem for Most guys ? Girls are generally clean more than guys and they don't care mostly when they have not landed  wink?
When they complain at the Stouts joints, does that affect you? But anyway the truth is that he might get a wicked advice from those round table talks sha  grin

How did you know what guys say at the Stouts joint?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
Pharoh:

Do you girls even realize that the bolded part above is a problem for Most guys
? Girls are generally clean more than guys and they don't care mostly when they have not landed  wink?
When they complain at the Stouts joints, does that affect you? But anyway the truth is that he might get a wicked advice from those round table talks sha  grin

How did you know what guys say at the Stouts joint?

Common basic hygiene is a problem? I thought that was second nature at this age tongue All one has to do is take a bath, moisturise, brush, shave and cut your nails. Thats not too much to ask is it? shocked Well it doesnt affect me if they complain but I know they do it because some how word gets back to me angry. As for your last question, I know guys are the biggest gossips they just call it "men talk" wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Common basic hygiene is a problem? I thought that was second nature at this age tongue All one has to do is take a bath, moisturise, brush, shave and cut your nails. Thats not too much to ask is it? shocked Well it doesnt affect me if they complain but I know they do it because some how word gets back to me angry. As for your last question, I know guys are the biggest gossips they just call it "men talk" wink

You are right basic hygiene should not be a problem and it is not too much to ask. Waoh words gets back to you through one of the participants or eavesdroppers? This men talk should end at the joints cheesy. Hmm this your biggest gossip theory is a fat *** , Any time you hear these words [b]Amebo, Akproko, Gossiper and Parrot [/b]what gender comes to your mind? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Never Like Condom During Sex / "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.