Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too (8267 Views)

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

You are likely thinking i don't trust you to tell that to you which is not true. smiley
So tell me already tongue
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So tell me already tongue

Sure i will but by telling you here i might be telling the whole nairaland also and it might be used against me later grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
So wat do you suggest then? cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
I suggest we put the ball in your court grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
and??
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
you then have to provide the alternative of exchanging the message. You want me to do the asking and suggestion abi grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
done it already. wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
How is it going? grin don't spill it out here oooo . grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 15, 2009
Nothing thus far wink.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by kunle75(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2009
@poster

i wonder what u will say if ur mum UnCloth in ur presence and her boobs look same.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
Okay smiley, Your charm is working on someone right now grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
I very much doubt it hun. Hope you are well wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
I viewed it and the sign points to what i guess except the pic of the other object has already been exposed to the initiator. The pic of that object is worth the chase and the charm of my guess also is worth the chase   grin. Hope you get it LoL.

I am well dearie cool what about you,  Hope your day has been good?.  smiley
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
Jesus .H. Christ you could be a secret agent grin I dont get it totally. Maybe be put it on my disposable contact.

My day has been ok, I cant complain smiley
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2009
What made you think so? grin . Okay i will do that later and i must say you are learning fast about what i told you. I ran a profile on you and i got some physical and identification info on you (authentic ) grin. I was lazy to move further or let me say guilty of breaching your privacy so i called it quit. Tried to do that again today and it was not possible. sad

Heading home soon and we will talk tonight ,don't be scared dearie i am 100 percent at your side smiley. Someone with a P is telling you the truth follow those words of wisdom LOL.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
Pharoh:

What made you think so? grin . Okay i will do that later and i must say you are learning fast about what i told you. I ran a profile on you and i got some physical and identification info on you (authentic ) grin. I was lazy to move further or let me say guilty of breaching your privacy so i called it quit. Tried to do that again today and it was not possible. sad

Heading home soon and we will talk tonight ,don't be scared dearie i am 100 percent at your side smiley. Someone with a P is telling you the truth follow those words of wisdom LOL.
Oh No you are scaring me now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by shylladear(f): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
mehn seeing the early posts on dis thread God i just cant stop laughing but guy (@ poster) u self harsh how will u tell ur girl her breasts has fallen? if she were to tell u dat ur d**k has gotten smaller or u cant perform anymore wont u get offended ooooohh! am sure u will so dont blame her for breaking up with u next time watch wat u say cus me as a lady i love being praised and not insulted and am sure she feels the same way
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Oh No you are scaring me now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

How? sad shocked shocked shocked sad sad i am very sorry for that, it is nothing serious truly speaking. when i explain you will understand. Please don't hate me now sad
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
Please explain o! Im almost afraid to post now shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2009
I don't think it will be wise to go home now so let me explain. Get into your disposable stuff i will be there. Truly it is not what you think. Don't be afriad and i am really sad this is happening now gosh. sad what are you exactly afriad off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea / Prisoner Caught Having Sex With A Female Prison Warder (photos) / I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.