Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too (8268 Views)

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
ebonyeyes is just the perfect owner of this thread grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^^
Girl why do you say that? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
ure the one managing it now,am sure d starter ma sef is not as active as you ve been,av been following it though, grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin Hunny your funny.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
@EBONYEYES,abio ma sister,are u married?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
No hun why do you ask? Are you married?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ebonyeyes,am just asking how we gonna cope,when we are married,as in with nairaland-doing the two together, me i love nairaland o grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
Girl I dont know o! I love this place but I guess we may grow out of it one day grin or People may have to call child services because of neglect grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
@i just pray am able to afford atleast three workers,-nanny,cook,and steward,though am not lazy,but dnt think av ever come across a community as dear as nairaland,thats why i dnt think i cant swap anything for it grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
My dear your husband would have to be a millionaire to afford that amount of help in this expensive country grin. I agree I like this place alot. Which forums do you use?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ebonyeyes,mostly religion section,cos its always hot and u?and partially others
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
romance section, we get the most incredible dilemmas in here grin So the religion section is always bubbly? I may you guys a visit grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by chic2pimp(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear your husband would have to be a millionaire to afford that amount of help in this expensive country grin. I agree I like this place alot. Which forums do you use?
She is a well known Anti Christian poster. She's muslim by religion and she is in support of the death penalty being handed out to Adulterers amongst over things, I lie? undecided
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
yeah,pls do visit sometimes,am coming on romance soon,catch ya,pls tell me d hot thread to go for now in romance sec
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
LMAOOOOOOOO,@chic2pimp,whats ur own now, grin grin,we muslims even love JESUS pass una, or tell me which of ur old testament forbids stoning of ADULTERERS,to death,u cant question GOD u know,and also to tell u am not anti -christ o
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by chic2pimp(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

LMAOOOOOOOO,@chic2pimp,whats your own now, grin grin,we muslims even love JESUS pass una, or tell me which of your old testament forbids stoning of ADULTERERS,to death,u cant question GOD u know,and also to tell u am not anti -christ o
Na lie jare. Una no loff anything jor.

Did you just say you ain't anti christ? undecided I laff in arabic cheesy grin. Abi you wan make I shame you by digging up all of your previous posts ?wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2009
@CHIC2PIMP,digging would do nothing,we love jesus(pbuh)but we dnt raise him to any divine status like GOD cos hes not one,and any attempt that try to make him looks so is not encouraged in ISLAM thats why u seems we are anti-christ,only ALLAH aka GOD should be given the glory and not his creation,as JESUS(PBUH) is only ALLAH'S (WORD)"BE",and nothing more than that, just like how he created ADAM and he said the same "BE"
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 14, 2009
My dear just enter any top 20 thread on the ist page, they are usually the happening threads grin. I will join yall in the religion section soon grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 5:19am On Oct 14, 2009
Ha uplawal don catch me no more posting on this thread i guess grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2009
@Pharoh,wetin i do now,is this banom? grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

@Pharoh,wetin i do now,is this banom? grin

Na this is not banom but Pharoh and not Phraoh grin, Yeah you did something jare, when you said erm ebonyeyes owns this thread, what did you see? grin. Did you see me as one of her property? wink
Ebonyeyes:

Oh my days grin grin grin grin grin grin So you are the shy type?

This your eyes can see very far ooo, i guess i should stop giving you clues grin, You can't imagine how big the shy his self and there are two others which are worst than shy when it comes to girls issue but i won't tell you lol cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Abbeycity4(f): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2009
@Topic
dude u bleeped up big tym!!!! u shld'nt av said dat it's an insult 2her personalty. . . . & again she;s older thn u nw. . . u shld av given her respect 4dat. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

This your eyes can see very far ooo, i guess i should stop giving you clues grin, You can't imagine how big the shy his self and there are two others which are worst than shy when it comes to girls issue but i won't tell you lol cheesy
Why the mystery? smiley
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why the mystery? smiley

Hmm not my wish dear because i would want to think i am telling it to one person which is you smiley I love that bold statement
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2009
Hmmm I see what you are saying smiley
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
Are you sure, you might be wrong you know? smiley
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
Im positive grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
Spill it out lets see if you will pass the test wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ha you say what you think I might be thinking grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by Pharoh: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2009
You are likely thinking i don't trust you to tell that to you which is not true. smiley
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by nethacker(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
*****just passing n i just wanna say hi to evri1*********** tongue
Re: Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too by DrLorenz1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

You are likely thinking i don't trust you to tell that to you which is not true. smiley

?

Ebonyeyes:

Ha you say what you think I might be thinking grin

?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.