Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (113279 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agreed... I wished the guy had defiled her and fvcked the hell out of her. How is that ,huh?

My take is, don't treat someone in a way you wouldn't want to be treated.

Is my ex life any better today? Quite worse. And guess what? I am damn happy it's that way...

The table has been turned around. God be thanked!!!
chidyhels:
2sexy,u know the msg in that statement. Let it go. Vure's case is Vure case nt 2sexy,stop mixing the two.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kenya, if you are indeed pregnant(which i pray not), please please do not tell him. He will not stop your exist plan

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by judii(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce: Una still dey for vure matter cheesy.

Where is Kenya abeg!

Swag queen what's up? Hope everything is going wella,
Judi, how far na?

I dey o! grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by sheniqua: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Eziokwu m, amaghi onye the guy bu but ana m ebeziri ya akwa. Ihe a wutere m too much. Imana eburu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku.

Ngwanu, ahapugo m ya.

Vure, God will see you through this.

Isn't this one of the reasons men pour conc acid on females
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
And whose business is it if such happen in this case? They should face the consequences of their deeds. Period.

Make I no talk too much otherwise, some people go say I get evil mind.

Left for me, I hardly feel pity for such victims.

sheniqua:

Isn't this one of the reasons men pour conc acid on females
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
kenyattamoore:

I am good and Thank God that I am alive but I think I might be pregnant,feeling fever but not sure .I hope not

I give up on this girl
Seriously
Does having low self esteem equate to stupidity?
So you are sleeping with this man without protection and there is a chance the friend helping you will now be saddled with a pregnant woman.
I don't know what else to tell you
When you told us you were now in the lovey lovey period,I feared this may happen
Everything about your case has k legs
You better run to a drug store and buy a pregnancy kit and if you are pregnant,make sure to tell the friend so she can decide if she wants to deal with you and the pregnancy .Don't deceive her please.
Hopefully you will know how to get to a drugstore since you are unable to make phone calls to save your own life.
And if you are pregnant I hope you have twins or triplets,na dat time eye go clear you
I will be surprised if you leave this man
I don't think you have any plans of leaving
Surprise me!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
TheCongo: Why this thread has been hijacked by the topic of Vure.
Vure is a gold-digger and reading her topic just make me sick.
Let's focus our energy on those women who have reported been abused and who may need our help.

I concur

Her topic should have been another thread titled

" my mother and I had a man train me through the university,how do I stop his advances"
Or

" my Uncle wants to marry me"

Or

"Love gba kwa oku,I wanna rock life"

I suggest we stop all discussions about her case and refocus on the subject of the thread
The annoying story and it's backlash is messing up the thread

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
The matter get as e b oooh. Hmmmm... Too bad. From fry pan to fire. Just imagine oh.
babyosisi:

I give up on this girl
Seriously
So you are sleeping with this man without protection and there is a chance the friend helping you will now be saddled with a pregnant woman.
When you told us you were now in the lovey lovey period,I feared this may happen
You better run to a drug store and buy a pregnancy kit and if you are pregnant,make sure to tell the friend so she can decide if she wants to deal with you and the pregnancy .Don't deceive her please.
Hopefully you will know how to get to a drugstore since you are unable to make phone calls to save your own life.
And if you are pregnant I hope you have twins or triplets,na dat time eye go clear you
Surprise me!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by remsonik(f): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls let's not castigate kenyattamore yet,if she refuses to sleep with this psyhco u knw what he might do to her. Pls babe just keep to the plan this is the time you need to be super calm and submissive to him so u don't give a clue of what you are up to.once you get to ur friends place get in touch with your loved ones as soon as possible so u don't be a liability to your friend. It is well with you pls keep updating us abt what's going on around you. Bless U!!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lobatan...it is only the child that raises his arms to be carried gets readily carried undecided

Well done folks kiss
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by armyofone(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
kenyattamoore:

I am good and Thank God that I am alive but I think I might be pregnant,feeling fever but not sure .I hope not

Not sure why you are not on pills even if na secretly you take swallow the pills?
Please go for preg test right away and if not preg, for the remaining time you have there, get yourself started on the pills.
Ms. Moore, you are in my prayers.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg, make we take am easy with Kenyatamoore oo, cuz so far say she still dey with d guy, she no go too get plenti say for d matta.

Questions to be asked/answered are:
-Is this your first time of getting preggy for him throughout your ten years relationship?
-If yes (u f*ckk up gan oo), how have you been protecting yourself all these years & why didn't you observe the same measures?
-If no, then no issue babe, it means u must get out fast before he notices anything then we'll take it from there (u no b small pikin na,abi)

Back to d issue, I dated my ex between the ages of 17-24 & I never used protection once. Though, he was always against it, saying he planned to marry me & all, but now that I think about it, if I had insisted on it, I may have had my way.
It was mainly because I didn't know anything about protection (st*upid right? I know).
I got preggy more than once in the entire relationship & each time he would coarse me into *getting rid of* it, which I did every time (even st*upid-er right? I know).

My point being, if your mind is truly made up, don't let anything or anyone stop you. Things can only get worse in an abusive relationship, not better (very slim chance). So just stay focused no matter what.
Also, I found out about the last one after I had already escaped, no choice but to...

Now a message to my newly found holy-haters:
Only GOD can judge me... tongue
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2013
I dont think I have the patience to read you insult me or judge me anymore,please stop .I can be disrespectful too.

babyosisi:

I give up on this girl
Seriously
Surprise me!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 04, 2013
I used to be on pills ,but they were making me fat so I had to stop.I am still struggling to lose that weight.thanks for your prayers.

armyofone:

Not sure why you are not on pills even if na secretly you take swallow the pills?
Please go for preg test right away and if not preg, for the remaining time you have there, get yourself started on the pills.
Ms. Moore, you are in my prayers.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 04, 2013
After answer your questions I will run from this thread lol grin
No this is not the first time ,I have been pregnant had abortion,I regret that choice today.I cry everytime when I remember my baby.I cant tell the details of how it happened and why that will be on another thread.

theLORDreigns: Abeg, make we take am easy with Kenyatamoore oo, cuz so far say she still dey with d guy, she no go too get plenti say for d matta.

Questions to be asked/answered are:
-Is this your first time of getting preggy for him throughout your ten years relationship?
-If yes (u f*ckk up gan oo), how have you been protecting yourself all these years & why didn't you observe the same measures?
-If no, then no issue babe, it means u must get out fast before he notices anything then we'll take it from there (u no b small pikin na,abi)

Back to d issue, I dated my ex between the ages of 17-24 & I never used protection once. Though, he was always against it, saying he planned to marry me & all, but now that I think about it, if I had insisted on it, I may have had my way.
It was mainly because I didn't know anything about protection (st*upid right? I know).
I got preggy more than once in the entire relationship & each time he would coarse me into *getting rid of* it, which I did every time (even st*upid-er right? I know).

My point being, if your mind is truly made up, don't let anything or anyone stop you. Things can only get worse in an abusive relationship, not better (very slim chance). So just stay focused no matter what.
Also, I found out about the last one after I had already escaped, no choice but to...

Now a message to my newly found holy-haters:
Only GOD can judge me... tongue
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 04, 2013
remsonik: Pls let's not castigate kenyattamore yet,if she refuses to sleep with this psyhco u knw what he might do to her. Pls babe just keep to the plan this is the time you need to be super calm and submissive to him so u don't give a clue of what you are up to.once you get to ur friends place get in touch with your loved ones as soon as possible so u don't be a liability to your friend. It is well with you pls keep updating us abt what's going on around you. Bless U!!

yes this is what a lot of people here dont understand,normally would not be talking to him after what he did but now I have to force myself and have him on top of me.it's not easy but I have too.He now acting sweet ,talking about sending me to italy to buy things for the wedding he wants us to have.but believe it or not my mind is not there anymore.I want to go and forget him.When I get there I will know what to do,I lived there for a very long time.will get a job or do business I wont be dependin on my friend.
Thankyou guys for everything.

5 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Kenya, do the pregnancy test already. Let's start from there. I hope it isn't positive. But if it is, you know what to do. wink. And the earlier you "do it" the better. I wouldn't normally encourage this in other cases, but this your case is too complicated to now add pergnancy/child into it.

The last thing you want is being saddled with pregnancy and its outcome while trying to find your feet.

And please, you will be making a big mistake by telling him of the pregnancy (if positive). Just get out of that place first, and then take care of yourself.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Seun(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2013
Nashville: Seun, Royal Roy and other moderators. I think we should create an e-fight section on Nairaland, so that people that have issues with each other can open a thread just to insult and curse each other. Uju and Vic, can one of you start a thread insulting the other so that anyone that wants to know who has a sharper mouth can go to that thread and read ur insults.

The fact that this thread is for victims of abuse, does not mean you should start abusing each other on the thread. We meant physical and emotional abuse!
there's no need for that because the moderators are supposed to end fights by banning the fighters. Pls report the fight posts in question to them.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by VirginFinder: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Phema: [s]Kenya, do the pregnancy test already. Let's start from there. I hope it isn't positive. But if it is, you know what to do. wink. And the earlier you "do it" the better. I wouldn't normally encourage this in other cases, but this your case is too complicated to now add pergnancy/child into it.

The last thing you want is being saddled with pregnancy and its outcome while trying to find your feet.

And please, you will be making a big mistake by telling him of the pregnancy (if positive). Just get out of that place first, and then take care of yourself.[/s]

Trash!

Abortion should never be encouraged under any circumstance.

That may be the only child she could ever have.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2013
Virgin Finder

Are you a catholic?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2013
@ Kenya, what ever you decide, you are responsible for that. Just know that now, the priority is getting yourself out of that mess.

Having a kid and taking care is not child's play. Just have that in mind. Go for the test first and be truthful when giving us the result. No one is gonna judge you, some of "us" have done worse but will quickly be the first to condemn.

However, you need to get out, don't listen to any promises abeg. Just Focus on Saturday when the ticket arrives. Make sure he is not suspicious, log off everytime after nairalanding.

You have made so many wrong decision, this is the time to make the right one.

I really hope you prove me wrong because something tells me you will stay put in there. Maybe excuse this time is he caught you nairalanding. Pls Kenya! NO EXCUSE kiss
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Seun: there's no need for that because the moderators are supposed to end fights by banning the fighters. Pls report the fight posts in question to them.

I was only joking o. Just trying to tell them, the rest of us don't want to read their insults.

But it might not be such a bad idea, at least people that want to learn how to curse in various languages can go there and learn while having a good laugh. Fights like Coogar vs. Ileobatojo would have part 25 by now!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Nashville:

I was only joking o. Just trying to tell them, the rest of us don't want to read their insults.

But it might not be such a bad idea, at least people that want to learn how to curse in various languages can go there and learn while having a good laugh. Fights like Coogar vs. Ileobatojo would have part 25 by now!

I think something like family beer parlor will do cheesy

Like that I will take my wine, and pepper soup while watching the fight, I fit join sef!

The family fun room doesn't cover this
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Trash!

Well, that is my opinion under this circumstance and I stick with it! State yours and move on. In the end, she will do what she thinks is best for her.

You said abortion should never be encouraged under any circumstance? What happens when it threatens the life of the woman? Ectopic pregnancy, et al? Educate yourself ignoramus!

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2013
kenyattamoore:
After answer your questions I will run from this thread lol grin

Oh, my dear don't run oo, we are here for one another. smiley
Don't mind anyone that insults 'us' for doing 'it' joor.
Everyone to his own! *yimuuus*
But, I beg, hope this is not a ploy to get us thinking otherwise oo.
By this time next week, I want to be reading your voice from Chinqo. grin
Like Chilli said earlier, NO EXCUSES.
The LORD is your Strength! Amen

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by VirginFinder: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Phema:

Well, that is my opinion under this circumstance and I stick with it! State yours and move on. In the end, she will do what she thinks is best for her.

You said abortion should never be encouraged under any circumstance? What happens when it threatens the life of the woman? Ectopic pregnancy, et al? Educate yourself ignoramus!

That's an anomaly and can be understood.

I was referring to non-life-threatening instances and you know it.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Trash!

Your words, not mine. wink

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Pataki: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2013
So who are mostly the abusers and who are victims (abused)?

If you are in an abusive relationship, and you stubbornly stay in it, it simply means you are enjoying it. And oh yes, some women surely love that.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Prinuo: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2013
kenyattamoore:

@Kenyatta: The major thing is to get your ticket and be on your way to China pregnant or not. Whatever comes afterwards can be handled. It may just be a feeling so don't conclude till you've a preg test. Please be strong, you know you have a family here.

@ babyosisi: Please give this babe a break.
babyosisi:

I give up on this girl
Seriously
So you are sleeping with this man without protection (Don't see how she is supposed to prevent this) and there is a chance the friend helping you will now be saddled with a pregnant woman.
Everything about your case has k legs You are being harsh on her please.
Surprise me!

6 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
@2sexy I pity for the kind of person you are. being angry becos your ex left you and even happy that things arent moving for the person. My one-cent advise move on and grow up. I guess this is how bitter you have always been that is why the person left you. I don't blame the person, he/she wouldn't have been able to suck up to evil and vindictive mind.

8 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Icherishu: @2sexy I pity for the kind of person you are. being angry becos your ex left you and even happy that things arent moving for the person. My one-cent advise move on and grow up. I guess this is how bitter you have always been that is why the person left you. I don't blame the person, he/she wouldn't have been able to suck up to evil and vindictive mind.

Do you truly mean that if someone dump you you won't be happy if you hear that things aren't moving for the person?
To forgive is divine
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (111) (Reply)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.