Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (113277 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce: At Ileo, car no dey rain again, na plot of land in Abuja. That one na real investment cheesy

Vure, you are very lively, go and sin no more...

You dey hear am Vure? No f*ck up o!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:

tongue eziokwu ka'm me kwu. Odiro nma ife obele nwa'n melu

Umuaka ndi a na awa anya karia ndi okenye.

Onwere onu o ji ekwu okwu sef. Mgbe d guy wuru ya acid now,anyi asi na oburo ezigbo mmadu!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yes Ile, if my sister tries this (but God forbid) she must marry the man, if she is hell bent on not, she would beg God, Beg the man and refund him every penny he spent plus interested.

This is the exactly advice I gave Vure. I told her to beg God to intercede and make restitution in any little way she can.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

I don't see this girl as someone who intentionally set out to chop and clean mouth. Some people are wiser than their age, granted, but a typical 17 year old in her age would not have known better.

No elder one to set a good example for her, no parental guidiance to direct her, no proper education on what she was getting herself into. Any 17 year old would have done what she did in her position. In the 4 years or so she was in school, she could have found someone else to rip off is she were a gold digger, not some 32 year old 'uncle' forcing her into unwanted marriage!

I don't subscribe to her marrying the guy no matter what!
Since he was forcing himself on her, why didn't she say, you know what? BACK OFF. UJu every adult should be held. Accountable for His/her actions. I am a woman who BTW is very attractive thank you very much cool ......in all my years on earth, I have never led anyone on and would not like it if someone did it to me. If he was forcing himself what stopped them from severing all ties with him? Why now? She is a gold digger
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo: Abeg Vure, as you prepare for your upcoming wedding, me I want to make sure you also chopped prada, brazillian, BB, samsung galaxy, iPad, car and orisirisi on top this your future husband o. Because if the only thing you 'chopped' is school fees all this time, then you be real mugu + suegbe.

If so, abeg, correct your Bleep up before the next 2 months and chop better tin because you fit no see am chop inside dat marriage.

U neva see anytin, dis babe go don chop pass weytin pesin fit imagine oo.

I dey pity d guy now cuz e fit b say she don already chop am dry, na im make am wan run now.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

I don't see this girl as someone who intentionally set out to chop and clean mouth. Some people are wiser than their age, granted, but a typical 17 year old in her age would not have known better.

No elder one to set a good example for her, no parental guidiance to direct her, no proper education on what she was getting herself into. Any 17 year old would have done what she did in her position. In the 4 years or so she was in school, she could have found someone else to rip off is she were a gold digger, not some 32 year old 'uncle' forcing her into unwanted marriage!

I don't subscribe to her marrying the guy no matter what!

She has already dumped him in her mind now. it's just for it to happen in real life. My own is God be with her. She should come and gist us how far. But def there will be consequences, she should just be prepared for it whatever that is. she shouldn't deceive herself into thinking she will go scot free...
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
swag queen:

Umuaka ndi a na awa anya karia ndi okenye.

Onwere onu o ji ekwu okwu sef. Mgbe d guy wuru ya acid now,anyi asi na oburo ezigbo mmadu!

Hapu ya. Anumanu ko bu. isi otele angry
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by jumzzy448: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now una don turn dis thread to comedy. God I can't fit laugh oo grin grin
@vure, I love your fighting spirit jor....if na me ehn, I no go fit chop for three days I swear
I beg we need who go dey translate those igbo language for us.
Any volunteer undecided
Let d show continue.....
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
is it only igbo women that have been abused igbo everywhere .... translation no dey
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
theLORDreigns:

U neva see anytin, dis babe go don chop pass weytin pesin fit imagine oo.

I dey pity d guy now cuz e fit b say she don already chop am dry, na im make am wan run now.

grin grin grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc: Yes Ile, if my sister tries this (but God forbid) she must marry the man,

Then I would beg to differ from you.

if she is hell bent on not, she would beg God, Beg the man and refund him every penny he spent plus interested.

This is the exactly advice I gave Vure. I told her to beg God to intercede and make restitution in any little way she can.

I agree with this.

Personally, if my brother tries to coerce a woman into marrying him by paying for her school, tries to use direct monetary transactions to buy love, walahi, he will feel the brunt of my mockery and brute tongue.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Over wise...

Chillisauce:
Am telling you grin.

I know her type sha cool
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo:

Then I would beg to differ from you.

I agree with this.

Personally, if my brother tries to coerce a woman into marrying him by paying for her school, tries to use direct monetary transactions to buy love, walahi, he will feel the brunt of my mockery and brute tongue.

Ile, I don't know if you live in naija. This guy could harm this girl real bad. That's my fear.

Now that's my sister, but I never advised Vure to marry this man, its not my call. I just told her to be ready for the consequences, which i'm sure there will be. I'm also mad at her for not saying anything till now.

But that doesn't mean she is not a gold digger, she 1000% is.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
@uju

very unnecessary, e never reach that level. pls modify

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Uju nwanne m and Viv, pls don't fight. This Vure girl don get enough advice. Don't fight because of her.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bia Vure oya run out of here osiso!!!

Go and pound pepper for your mother! Or go sort urself out with your "onculu"

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by jumzzy448: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now this is getting out of hand. How come a thread for advice is now used as a medium for insult? Pls uju and vivianc, both of you should watch it. It's okay.
Vure wey get d case ma no carry d tin put for head like una two. You both should kiss and make up.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:
Since he was forcing himself on her, why didn't she say, you know what? BACK OFF. UJu every adult should be held. Accountable for His/her actions. I am a woman who BTW is very attractive thank you very much cool ......in all my years on earth, I have never led anyone on and would not like it if someone did it to me. If he was forcing himself what stopped them from severing all ties with him? Why now? She is a gold digger

So what if she had a hidden agenda, so did he?

If he succeds in marrying her, he would get what he wants and then what? Be stuck with a miserable and unhappy wife?

The mistake has already being done. She was not privildged to have the kind of upbringing some of us had, that doesn't make her evil.

My roommate in school then would sleep with men, just to get money to send provisions back to her parents. I used to wonder how a parent with accept gifts from their student daughter untill I realized just how selfish and wicked they were. They forced their daughter into a life of prostitution just to get money to feed themselves and pay their fees. Make no mistake about it, parents like that do exist. It took me and some other people's intervention for her to stand up to them and quit that life. It costed her a good relationship with them till DATE. Untill you have worn other people's shoes for a mile, it's unfair to judge them!

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Ile, I don't know if you live in naija. This guy could harm this girl real bad. That's my fear.

Now that's my sister, but I never advised Vure to marry this man, its not my call. I just told her to be ready for the consequences, which i'm sure there will be. I'm also mad at her for not saying anything till now.

But that doesn't mean she is not a gold digger, she 1000% is.

But you are excessively angry at her for not marrying the guy now that the reality has finally hit her which I don't agree with. I'm fine with apportioning her own part of the blame to her but she cannot take the whole blame for this while the guy is pitied. He deserves no pity because he masterminded and orchestrated this manipulative situation. He should not have put her in this position in the first place! Coercing someone that doesn't want you to marry you with money is not a good foundation for a marriage especially when the relationship is not smooth! Use your money to buy as many runs girls as you like, but when it's time to marry, look for your own true wife that loves you and you love her back. This marriage would be built on deceipt and there will be consequences to pay in marriage for one or both parties.

My sister could never be in this situation but if she were, I would personally pay him back his money than ask her to marry him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (111) (Reply)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.