Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (113698 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
abeg translation dey for all these igbo grin grin grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Eziokwu m, amaghi onye the guy bu but ana m ebeziri ya akwa. Ihe a wutere m too much. Imana eburu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku.

Ngwanu, ahapugo m ya.

Vure, God will see you through this.

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin Megodi imagine na o your brother ka nwanyi miri dry otu a. embarassed
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Ok, i'm being too hard on you, I know.

But i'm not mad at you for not marrying the guy, nah. I'm mad at you for leading him on all these years.
Sweetie, why didn't you say something? Maybe in your second year, or third.
I'm sure you had room mates, i know how school scenario is in Nigeria. And i'm sure this man visited you in your hostel or off campus, did you ever tell your friends about him and how you felt about him? Did anyone advise you at all?

This life get as e be o my dear.

I know right?

If I tell you I still call him 'Uncle' would you believe?
Lol... To me and everyone else he's my 'Uncle' and acted so till recently.
The over protectiveness, over interest, unecessary quarrels et all just started and so did my fear of him.. And then the proposal..

I'll be forever grateful to him for what he's done for me but I'll be doing him and myself great evil if I get married to him now (yeah he says next two months). maybe later? I dunno.

I like you oo Aunty Vivianc smiley
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Eziokwu m, amaghi onye the guy bu but ana m ebeziri ya akwa. Ihe a wutere m too much. Imana eburu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku.

Ngwanu, ahapugo m ya.

Vure, God will see you through this.

I'm at loss as to what you expect of this young woman! She has explained the situation as it were but you still chooose to call her an unrepentant gold digger . . . Then what

What exactly is your point? She's damned for life for making one bad decision out of inexperince and immaturity

Nne asi na vure bu afifia e ga ekpofu go ya siiiince. Arince chukwu na mmadu abughi chukwu!

Please don't judge others just because you were lucky enough to have parents who led you into making the right decisions in life!

6 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'm at loss as to what you expect of this young woman! She has explained the situation as it were but you still chooose to call her an unrepentant gold digger . . . Then what

What exactly is your point? She's damned for life for making one bad decision out of inexperince and immaturity

Nne asi na vure bu afifia e ga ekpofu go ya siiiince. Arince chukwu na mmadu abughi chukwu!

Please don't judge others just because you were lucky enough to have parents who led you into making the right decisions in life!

My friend go and sit down, what are you going on about? When has "I feel so bad for the guy" translated to "I so much hate Vure and would have uprooted her if she were to be grasses." Look at how meaningless the things you vomit are.
Pls, don't get me stated this afternoon, do you understand me. This is a thread where everyone can air his/her opinion. You have urs and I have mine, simples.
Ka ohakwa otua!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Una still dey for vure matter cheesy.

Where is Kenya abeg!

Swag queen what's up? Hope everything is going wella,
Judi, how far na?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
TheLordReigns, how you doing?

Vure, am sure you will make a good decision, you are a smart lady, a very smart one. wink try and settle this very well.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

I know right?

If I tell you I still call him 'Uncle' would you believe?
Lol... To me and everyone else he's my 'Uncle' and acted so till recently.
The over protectiveness, over interest, unecessary quarrels et all just started and so did my fear of him.. And then the proposal..

I'll be forever grateful to him for what he's done for me but I'll be doing him and myself great evil if I get married to him now (yeah he says next two months). maybe later? I dunno.

I like you oo Aunty Vivianc smiley

Shotan! Una don see am? I knew there were a lot of things unsaid that you people did not let the poor girl land before crucifying her. I'm sure if she can articulate the details very well you will all do an about face.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chilli,i dey by the corner o.

Got an invitation for an interview today in Lagos but unfortunately,I'm in the east. Wrote them asking if mine can be rescheduled,but no response.

Lemme call my lecturer. He asked me to call by 3pm today.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Uredaddy,what's going on?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo:

Shotan! Una don see am? I knew there were a lot of things unsaid that you people did not let the poor girl land before crucifying her. I'm sure if she can articulate the details very well you will all do an about face.

Don't even call vure poor girl! Which poor girl?
Vure eye tear well well pass anybody, as time Goes on, she go dey update her story so it fits into hers, as to get less blame. Na today Yansh dey back? Lol

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
swag queen: Chilli,i dey by the corner o.

Got an invitation for an interview today in Lagos but unfortunately,I'm in the east. Wrote them asking if mine can be rescheduled,but no response.

My dear, try and use every opportunity... No dulling oH.

Keep your head straight
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

Vure eye tear well well pass anybody, as time Goes on, she go dey update her story so it fits into hers, as to get less blame. Na today Yansh dey back? Lol

You dey mind ile, the babe(vure) wants to eat her cake and have it
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
swag queen: Chilli,i dey by the corner o.

Thank GOD things are going well with you, SwagQ.
I'm really happy you started this thread cuz you've been able to help millions through it. You're Blessed!

@Chillisauce, I still dey here o. smiley
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

Let's be looking now. Let her go and marry him. Is it not you same people that will advice her to divorce him in 2 yrs when he starts panel beating her? Make we dey look.

Vure please go and marry him in 2 months you hear, your eye go see wen!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Why this thread has been hijacked by the topic of Vure.
Vure is a gold-digger and reading her topic just make me sick.
Let's focus our energy on those women who have reported been abused and who may need our help.

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Are we still on this case ni?

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo:

grin grin grin I knew someone in his/her quest for justification would believe this.

Yea, nollywood movie, for Nigeria? grin grin grin
No be for nija we all dey?
Pls Vure, I need some clarification................
1. How did you meet this guy?
2. Why were you calling him "uncle?" He is just 9 or 10yrs older, unless you are really smallish in stature, he woudn't really be that bigger than you physically.
3. You said your whole family knew him as "uncle?" Then we are your main uncles?
4. Apart from him seeing you through school. Was there any other romantic gestures? Like dates? Gifts? Text messages? And that sorta thing.
5.Was the relationship a strictly "he is paying my fees" kinda relationship? Did you ever visit? Slept over? Cooked and cleaned for these over 5yrs? Was there something like a peck? A kiss?
6. Were you ever involved with another guy? Be it platonic or otherwise. Did he know about it? How did he react?
7. So said he was just an "uncle" till recently? So how did he know you are a virgin?

Pls, answer all this truthfully.
@Vure

6 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

This is some funny ish. grin grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo:

Let's be looking now. Let her go and marry him. Is it not you same people that will advice her to divorce him in 2 yrs when he starts panel beating her? Make we dey look.

Vure please go and marry him in 2 months you hear, your eye go see wen!

Make she marry first na! Am not part of the team that says divorce is not an option, if the guy change, then make she tear race.

Meanwhile, since she said there is no love, she can now reconsider and find a way to let the guy know. As for the later, I got no idea on how to effectively do that without consequences.

This is Niaja we are talking about. Make the guy no even pour her acid. To be honest, am just scared for her embarassed
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

grin grin grin I knew someone in his/her quest for justification would believe this.

2. Why were you calling him "uncle?" He is just 9 or 10yrs older, unless you are really smallish in stature, he woudn't really be that bigger than you physically.
3. You said your whole family knew him as "uncle?" Then we are your main uncles?
4. Apart from him seeing you through school. Was there any other romantic gestures? Like dates? Gifts? Text messages? And that sorta thing.
5.Was the relationship a strictly "he is paying my fees" kinda relationship? Did you ever visit? Slept over? Cooked and cleaned for these over 5yrs? Was there something like a peck? A kiss?
6. Were you ever involved with another guy? Be it platonic or otherwise. Did he know about it? How did he react?
7. So said he was just an "uncle" till recently? So how did he know you are a virgin?

@Vure

U sef too like gist grin.

Vure don't mind her o. Pick advice wey favour you and do something
Incase of asoebi, wire my own down abeg.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

@Vure

Do you mind if I dont, please? smiley
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

Make she marry first na! Am not part of the team that says divorce is not an option, if the guy change, then make she tear race.

Meanwhile, since she said there is no love, she can now reconsider and find a way to let the guy know. As for the later, I got no idea on how to effectively do that without consequences.

This is Niaja we are talking about. Make the guy no even pour her acid. To be honest, am just scared for her embarassed

Abi o, you can imagine. Am even thinking the man shouldn't have an heart attack and die or have stroke sef when she breaks the news. You can imagine the heartbreak. I hope the man is strong enough to withstand the heartbreak.

This life sha
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

U sef too like gist grin.

Vure don't mind her o. Pick advice wey favour you and do something
Incase of asoebi, wire my own down abeg.

Abeg wire my own asoebi too, me sef wan follow una parry!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

Do you mind if I dont, please? smiley

Dis babe too wise joor, abeg make we forget her matta.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

My friend go and sit down, what are you going on about? When has "I feel so bad for the guy" translated to "I so much hate Vure and would have uprooted her if she were to be grasses." Look at how meaningless the things you vomit are.
Pls, don't get me stated this afternoon, do you understand me. This is a thread where everyone can air his/her opinion. You have urs and I have mine, simples.
Ka ohakwa otua!

So it hurts to be judged eh? One can't help buy wonder why you've been dwelling on such a crime she has comitted. . . And then?

Will she be the first to 'chop and clean mount' or the last at that

Madam-i-am-so-perfect-i-have-never-taken-one-kobo-from-a-man!

Save your sick judgement for someome who you can deceive. If she were your sister you'll force her to marry her 'uncle' just cos he paid her fees abi? Wicked woman!

7 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Les: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Were is this so called guy when I have only few grands remaining in this entire world cry cry vure, I don't know why I type your name and Bing search is giving me"cure" but I. Know that I can marry this guy for you with my housemaid grin grin if he would pass me this same gesture...well, just follow your heart. The guy should have done this introduction of a thing in midway through your university days as some sort of surety for his support to you but he didn't, he waited until you graduated may be, he didn't wanna fill your head up, an honest mistake.
I suggest you marry him and divorce him.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
theLORDreigns:

Dis babe too wise joor, abeg make we forget her matta.
Am telling you grin.

I know her type sha cool
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

So it hurts to be judged eh? One can't help buy wonder why you've been dwelling on such a crime she has comitted. . . And then?

Save your sick judgement for someome who you can deceive. If she were your sister you'll force her to marry her 'uncle' just cos he paid her fees abi? Wicked woman!

1000 likes.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

Hehehe what a way to unwind after a busy day.

*scratches nyash in anticipation*
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo:

Abeg wire my own asoebi too, me sef wan follow una parry!

Na for back seat we keep for you ...you are the black sheep of the family tongue
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
I think im done being girl of the hour.. Thanks for the attention and advice.

Okay story time over. Next step go to nollywood and sell my script abi? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (111) (Reply)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.