Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:06 AM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (113695 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

First of all, i'm not saying she must marry the guy. All i'm saying is she is an articulated gold digger, thank God her own guy hasn't done anything wrong. Whatever she is feeling now, she felt years ago but she was well articulated. She kept quiet in her first year, second year............until she got a job. Look up for the definition of a gold digger, this is it, period! So stop making excuses for her.

Well, if she is cold hearted enough to deceive a guy into seeing her through school, she can also be cold hearted enough to deal with the consequences of her actions.

That's my take!

Oburu m bu this guy, aga m aku ya ibi, ma obu ukwu aba druxxxxxx, i swear! grin grin

Exactly, let her make her decision and deal with the consequences . . .

A 17-year old is not old enough to make a well reasoned calculated gold-digging decision.

In your own case, you had a mother with a conscience who guided you into making the right decision.

In her own case, he mother encouraged her without adequately educating her on the consequences of her actions . . .

Even the law will support her on this . . . . she was a minor when it all started period!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2013
Vure,thank you for giving us something to debate on. cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by jumzzy448: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
swag queen: Vure,thank you for giving us something to debate on. cheesy
Lol grin grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
swag queen: Vure,thank you for giving us something to debate on. cheesy

Hehehehe.. Una go pay me abi.. grin

@everyone, I cant thank you enough for making me see every every from every corner. smiley Eh I gree, I do mistake.... Una don help me wella.. Ese gan. kiss

Me here, I still dey talk with my God sha.. E go helep me, I no go do mistake. smiley

Im a newbie oo.. Somebody show me around. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by pickabeau1: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc .. your post was MINT!!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
@ vure

Give the man a chance abeg, allow yourself to love him before you dump him
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

@everyone, I cant thank you enough for making me see every every from every corner. smiley Eh I gree, I do mistake.... Una don help me wella.. Ese gan. kiss

Me here, I still dey talk with my God sha.. E go helep me, I no go do mistake. smiley

Good, I happy say you sef accept your fault. All of us dey make mistake so dont beat yourself too much as the thing don happen. Wetin you suppose do now, na to quickly organise family meeting. Join your mama, ur brothers and uncles put for the meeting to follow you beg and to defend you. Invite the man and use God take beg am. Kneel down beg am say you no fit marry am, say make e forgive you. No use forget o, becos hin no go fit forget lailai, just say make hin forgive you. Carry doctor join put for the meeting, because me dey fear say, if you tell am say you no dey do again, the guy wey love you like dat fit get heart attack o. All that money and time no be small thing o. E never even touch you sef, so na investment down the drain for am! E no enjoy anything.

You still dey young and i no go advice you make you enter that kin marriage as you no go dey happy. But no try that kin thing again o. Dat your guy be like better guy so i think say hin go understand. But no try am again o!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nashville:

Good, I happy say you sef accept your fault. All of us dey make mistake so dont beat yourself too much as the thing don happen. Wetin you suppose do now, na to quickly organise family meeting. Join your mama, ur brothers and uncles put for the meeting to follow you beg and to defend you. Invite the man and use God take beg am. Kneel down beg am say you no fit marry am, say make e forgive you. No use forget o, becos hin no go fit forget lailai, just say make hin forgive you. Carry doctor join put for the meeting, because me dey fear say, if you tell am say you no dey do again, the guy wey love you like dat fit get heart attack o. All that money and time no be small thing o. E never even touch you sef, so na investment down the drain for am! E no enjoy anything.

You still dey young and i no go advice you make you enter that kin marriage as you no go dey happy. But no try that kin thing again o. Dat your guy be like better guy so i think say hin go understand. But no try am again o!

GBAM!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Nashville

But bros let her give the man a chance now, she will grow to love him if she allows herself..... if that still doesnt work then your advice is the next best thing
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nashville:

Yes Uncle.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Donxavier: @Nashville

But bros let her give the man a chance now, she will grow to love him if she allows herself..... if that still doesnt work then your advice is the next best thing

Bros, how do you grow to love someone by force? This is a popular 21 yr old girl with lots of time on her hands and you want to tell her love some 32 yr old man by force. Na by force you take love your own wife? The man has proposed, he is looking forward to settling down soon, no need to postpone the evil day, the earlier she lets him know the better. Love no be by force by fire, it should be of a free will.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nashville:

Bros, how do you grow to love someone by force? This is a popular 21 yr old girl with lots of time on her hands and you want to tell her love some 32 yr old man by force. Na by force you take love your own wife? The man has proposed, he is looking forward to settling down soon, no need to postpone the evil day, the earlier she lets him know the better. Love no be by force by fire, it should be of a free will.

Thank yoooooooooouuuuuuuiuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nashville:

I no talk by force, but she's completely closing her mind to it. If she's willing to give other guys a chance to her heart, nothing wrong in giving the man a chance too
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

Vure:

Yes Uncle.
I like u joor. U get strong spirit & u sabi take advice.
I pray God helps you! Amen

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nashville:

Modelling things oo no negative thing there. Lol.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

Oh look! The words of a cold blooded gold digger!

Not! *rolls eyes*

Welcome jare Vure. Good on you for having such a good spirit (which was obvious from the start if I must say). All the best!

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure, as you don begin sing God name like national anthem, i'm guessing you are religious now.
You didn't only offend this man, you offended God! What you did was pure wickedness! For every of our actions, whether consciously or not there are consequences!
Yes, every one of us has made mistakes, and trust me we pay for it.
So nne, pls go into your closet and ask God for forgiveness with a constrict heart, cry unto him, let his mercy intercede on your behave. After that, you have to make restitution in any little way you can.
Before God the man is just in his dealings with you, the age difference is no crime. He didn't abuse, molest nor defile you, not even sexually. All he did was love you, and did right by you. He is gonna shed tears, and God understands the language of our tears, and those tears could work against you. That's why you need to appease God first, let him intercede on your behave.

Thank God you did this to a nice man, if not you would be walking around the street a mad lady.

Be careful in your dealings, especially with people and when it comes to matters of the heart. We live in a cruel world!

No one deserves to be toyed with!

5 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

I don't want to get married to him or anyone else at this stage of my life.

I do like him alot but I cant see me spending the rest of my life with him.

Donxavier:

I no talk by force, but she's completely closing her mind to it. If she's willing to give other guys a chance to her heart, nothing wrong in giving the man a chance too

Don,she don talk say she no love am. Should we try and convince her to "give him a chance"?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc: Vure, as you don begin sing God name like national anthem, i'm guessing you are religious now.
You didn't only offend this man, you offended God! What you did was pure wickedness! For every of our actions, whether consciously or not there are consequences!
Yes, every one of us has made mistakes, and trust me we pay for it.
So nne, pls go into your closet and ask God for forgiveness with a constrict heart, cry unto him, let his mercy intercede on your behave. After that, you have to make restitution in any little way you can.
Before God the man is just in his dealings with you, the age difference is no crime. He didn't abuse, molest nor defile you, not even sexually. All he did was love you, and did right by you. He is gonna shed tears, and God understands the language of our tears, and those tears could work against you. That's why you need to appease God first, let him intercede on your behave.

Thank God you did this to a nice man, if not you would be walking around the street a mad lady.

Be careful in your dealings, especially with people and when it comes to matters of the heart. We live in a cruel world!

No one deserves to be toyed with!

exactly my thoughts. 10 year age difference is nothing. know many couples that have that difference and they are fine. And she's ditching him just to rock life.....hmmmmm I rest my case on this matter.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
kreami diva:

Don,she don talk say she no love am. Should we try and convince her to "give him a chance"?

Make she dump am now grin grin grin abi wetin remain again

somethings don't just feel right
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Donxavier:

exactly my thoughts. 10 year age difference is nothing. know many couples that have that difference and they are fine. And she's ditching him just to rock life.....hmmmmm I rest my case on this matter.

Yea, and she doesn't see herself spending the rest of her life with him, but she saw herself spending the rest of his money. From yea r1 through final year, NYSC, ...................

How wicked can one be?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Donxavier:

Make she dump am now grin grin grin abi wetin remain again

somethings don't just feel right

It doesnt feel right, but its the right thing to do. You cannot right a wrong with a bigger wrong. Two wrongs dont make a right. The guy will overcome it and will move on to find a woman that loves him and is ready for him. Vure will be punishing him more by marrying him.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Yea, and she doesn't see herself spending the rest of her life with him, but she saw herself spending the rest of his money. From yea r1 through final year, NYSC, ...................

How wicked can one be?

Na so life be o grin grin grin grin grin

I'm learning
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nashville:

It doesnt feel right, but its the right thing to do. You cannot right a wrong with a bigger wrong. Two wrongs dont make a right. The guy will overcome it and will move on to find a woman that loves him and is ready for him. Vure will be punishing him more by marrying him.

Honestly, I don't know if I agree with you. It seems she's at the age where she justs wants to explore and enjoy life. After a while her eyes will clear and it would be a case of had i known and all that. If the man had behaved badly, then it's understandable.... i dunno sha
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

How wicked can one be?

You ma'am are my conscience.

I understand what you mean.. smiley
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

You ma'am are my conscience.

I understand what you mean.. smiley

Ok, i'm being too hard on you, I know.

But i'm not mad at you for not marrying the guy, nah. I'm mad at you for leading him on all these years.
Sweetie, why didn't you say something? Maybe in your second year, or third.
I'm sure you had room mates, i know how school scenario is in Nigeria. And i'm sure this man visited you in your hostel or off campus, did you ever tell your friends about him and how you felt about him? Did anyone advise you at all?

This life get as e be o my dear.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Eiyah! Vivian nwanne m is pained. Nne hapu ya ka o gawa else she will marry that guy obi ya anoro ebe ozo!

She should ask for mgbahara mmehie.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nogen: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Ok, i'm being too hard on you, I know.

But i'm not mad at you for not marrying the guy, nah. I'm mad at you for leading him on all these years.
Sweetie, why didn't you say something? Maybe in your second year, or third.
I'm sure you had room mates, i know how school scenario is in Nigeria. And i'm sure this man visited you in your hostel or off campus, did you ever tell your friends about him and how you felt about him? Did anyone advise you at all?

This life get as e be o my dear.

Honestly, it is very painful. Let your yes be yes in life and your no be no. You don't lead a man on for good five years! God dey shaaa.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
kreami diva: Eiyah! Vivian nwanne m is pained. Nne hapu ya ka o gawa else she will marry that guy obi ya anoro ebe ozo!

She should ask for mgbahara mmehie.

Eziokwu m, amaghi onye the guy bu but ana m ebeziri ya akwa. Ihe a wutere m too much. Imana eburu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku.

Ngwanu, ahapugo m ya.

Vure, God will see you through this.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by pickabeau1: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
NL is good peoples at times
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin no be small asking for mgbaghara mmehie grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by pickabeau1: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Make una translate una vernacular naaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (111) (Reply)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.