Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,121 members, 7,890,729 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (113267 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

Do you mind if I dont, please? smiley

Please stop answering useless questions. The only person you owe any answers is yourself. There are a lot of sick unhappy people online who only want to see others miserable too . .

You are an adult now, make a decision and stick it it.

5 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Les: Were is this so called guy when I have only few grands remaining in this entire world cry cry vure, I don't know why I type your name and Bing search is giving me"cure" but I. Know that I can marry this guy for you with my housemaid grin grin if he would pass me this same gesture...well, just follow your heart. The guy should have done this introduction of a thing in midway through your university days as some sort of surety for his support to you but he didn't, he waited until you graduated may be, he didn't wanna fill your head up, an honest mistake.
I suggest you marry him and divorce him.
No mind Vure joor, Na she go give d guy assurance say she no get where she wan go.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure: I think im done being girl of the hour.. Thanks for the attention and advice.

Okay story time over. Next step go to nollywood and sell my script abi? grin grin

Are you enjoying the attention or what? My friend log off and go sort out your messed up life.

Madam hit and run. Taa gbafuo

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:

Hehehe what a way to unwind after a busy day.

*scratches nyash in anticipation*

grin grin abeg pack the dust o!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce: grin

grin grin abeg pack the dust o!

Abeg give me broom and packer. Too late the scratching has already occurred. I only distribute Paris Hilton's type of fairy dust cool
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

So it hurts to be judged eh? One can't help buy wonder why you've been dwelling on such a crime she has comitted. . . And then?

Will she be the first to 'chop and clean mount' or the last at that

Madam-i-am-so-perfect-i-have-never-taken-one-kobo-from-a-man!

Save your sick judgement for someome who you can deceive. If she were your sister you'll force her to marry her 'uncle' just cos he paid her fees abi? Wicked woman!

Stop being silly my dear, you ain't judging me. You are displaying your usual silliness.
What she did was an act of gold digging, period! If you don't like it, tear your pant!
If my sister does this, she must marry the man or refund every kobo the man had spent on her and on her education.
And Yes, I have never taken any kobo nor gift from anyman i'm sure I have no feelings for. I don't chop and clean mouth like you. When i chop, you go see am for my mouth, period.
If that makes me perfect, so be it!
Why don't you hit your head on the wall. grin

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

Na for back seat we keep for you ...you are the black sheep of the family tongue
grin grin grin ROTFL
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:

Hehehe what a way to unwind after a busy day.

*scratches nyash in anticipation*

I can give you kalaman lotion to help with the scratching! grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:

Are you enjoying the attention or what? My friend log off and go sort out your messed up life.

Yes? Hehehehehe... The Lord is my muscle. I cant be gloomy all year. kiss

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
TheCongo: Why this thread has been hijacked by the topic of Vure.
Vure is a gold-digger and reading her topic just make me sick.
Let's focus our energy on those women who have reported been abused and who may need our help.

As market no dey, we just dey pass our time with Vure cheesy.

Do you have a story to share, mr Congo,
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure, I don't mind my dear. Just zip it up on the "uncle" ish. We know better than that.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure:

Yes? Hehehehehe... The Lord is my muscle. I cant be gloomy all year. kiss
Ofcourse he is your strength. He gave you the strength you used to collect all the money from that man for5 years, infact your bank account was glowing with muscular pride

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

Na for back seat we keep for you ...you are the black sheep of the family tongue

Choi! See my life!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

I can give you kalaman lotion to help with the scratching! grin

Not even kalaman lotion or efe's dudu Osun will stop this scratch grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Stop being silly my dear, you ain't judging me. You are displaying your usual silliness.
What she did was an act of gold digging, period! If you don't like it, tear your pant!
If my sister does this, she must marry the man or refund every kobo the man had spent on her and on her education.
And Yes, I have never taken any kobo nor gift from anyman i'm sure I have no feelings for. I don't chop and clean mouth like you. When i chop, you go see am for my mouth, period.
If that makes me perfect, so be it!
Why don't you hit your head on the wall. grin

So your sister gets the option of refund but when we suggested it to the poster you were quick to open your mouth and blab. Wickedness of the highest order . . .

Vure I hope you see the type of people advising you her, hypocrites!

Enof said . . .

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
@ Uju, yes Vure is wicked! If at 17 she could do this to a man, without thinking twice or an oita of fear. She is capable of alot more.

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:

Na d same attention she dey seek wey make her chop dis guy moni for five years angry

5 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

So your sister gets the option of refund but when we suggested it to the poster you were quick to open your mouth and blab. Wickedness of the highest order . . .

Vure I hope you see the type of people advising you her, hypocrites!

Enof said . . .

Omo, see hypocrisy!! Dis is serious!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
The fact that people are chopping and cleaning mouth everyday does not make it right. When peoples emotions are taken for a ride, let the driver prepare to face the consequences of the ridiculous speedy drive
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:
Ofcourse he is your strength. He gave you the strength you used to collect all the money from that man for5 years, infact your bank account was glowing with muscular pride

grin grin grin
I don laugh tire oo.
This Vure babe get strong mind sha oo, no b she suppose dey sober afta all d backlash wey she don receive for dis thread.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:

Jenny I biakwa . . . Nekwe n'm anya biko nu! angry
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kill pesin for this place
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh my belleee grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

Jenny I biakwa . . . Nekwe n'm anya biko nu! angry

tongue eziokwu ka'm me kwu. Odiro nma ife obele nwa'n melu
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abeg Vure, as you prepare for your upcoming wedding, me I want to make sure you also chopped prada, brazillian, BB, samsung galaxy, iPad, car and orisirisi on top this your future husband o. Because if the only thing you 'chopped' is school fees all this time, then you be real mugu + suegbe.

If so, abeg, correct your Bleep up before the next 2 months and chop better tin because you fit no see am chop inside dat marriage.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin grin grin

See yabs! Im enjoying this thread jor. Every missile you throw at me my conscience already has. cool
Limme oo. grin

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Donxavier:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kill pesin for this place

theLORDreigns:

grin grin grin
I don laugh tire oo.
This Vure babe get strong mind sha oo, no b she suppose dey sober afta all d backlash wey she don receive for dis thread.
This is a serious case o. Do you know the type of muscular anointing that befell that bank account? The "anointocious" strength that came upon that hand during the money collection? Even Jim Iyke did not Encounter half of that anointing in his recent visit to synagogue
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Vure(f): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo: Abeg Vure, as you prepare for your upcoming wedding, me I want to make sure you also chopped prada, brazillian, BB, samsung galaxy, iPad, car and orisirisi on top this your future husband o. Because if the only thing you 'chopped' is school fees all this time, then you be real mugu + suegbe.

If so, abeg, correct your Bleep up before the next 2 months and chop better tin because you fit no see am chop inside dat marriage.

Okay this is funny grin grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vure: grin grin grin

See yabs! Im enjoying this thread jor. Every missile you throw at me my conscience already has. cool
Limme oo. grin

Now cool aint saying she's a gold diggger but she aint messing with a broke nigger grin grin grin grin grin
jennykadry: The fact that people are chopping and cleaning mouth everyday does not make it right. When peoples emotions are taken for a ride, let the driver prepare to face the consequences of the ridiculous speedy drive

I don't see this girl as someone who intentionally set out to chop and clean mouth. Some people are wiser than their age, granted, but a typical 17 year old in her age would not have known better.

No elder one to set a good example for her, no parental guidiance to direct her, no proper education on what she was getting herself into. Any 17 year old would have done what she did in her position. In the 4 years or so she was in school, she could have found someone else to rip off is she were a gold digger, not some 32 year old 'uncle' forcing her into unwanted marriage!

I don't subscribe to her marrying the guy no matter what!

2 Likes

At Ileo, car no dey rain again, na plot of land in Abuja. That one na real investment cheesy

Vure, you are very lively, go and sin no more...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (111) (Reply)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.