Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (113276 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo:

But you are excessively angry at her for not marrying the guy now that the reality has finally hit her which I don't agree with. I'm fine with apportioning her own part of the blame to her but she cannot take the whole blame for this while the guy is pitied. He deserves no pity because he masterminded and orchestrated this manipulative situation. He should not have put her in this position in the first place! Coercing someone that doesn't want you to marry you with money is not a good foundation for a marriage especially when the relationship is not smooth! Use your money to buy as many runs girls as you like, but when it's time to marry, look for your own true wife that loves you and you love her back. This marriage would be built on deceipt and there will be consequences to pay in marriage for one or both parties.

My sister could never be in this situation but if she were, I would personally pay him back his money than ask her to marry him.

Pls define excessively? That you are defending, would someone say you are excessively defending her?
This is my stand, she should have said something before now, then lead the man on for years.

Having stated that, how is the man manipulative? He is not a 50yrs old man going after a minor. In Nigeria, its normal for a man to be 9 or 10yrs older than the wife. Its common here for you to see 24yrs olds marrying 34yrs old. What actually is the man's fault here? Did he hit her, abused her? Or defiled her?

So its ok to call the man manipulative and an abuser, and not call Vure a gold digger?

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by pickabeau1: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
See abuse flowing on the abused thread... grin

Guess its that time...

#pmstinz grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
pickabeau1: See abuse flowing on the abused thread... grin

Guess its that time...

#pmstinz grin cheesy grin

The real abuse women don show! Bu hahahahahaha
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
Seun, Royal Roy and other moderators. I think we should create an e-fight section on Nairaland, so that people that have issues with each other can open a thread just to insult and curse each other. Uju and Vic, can one of you start a thread insulting the other so that anyone that wants to know who has a sharper mouth can go to that thread and read ur insults.

The fact that this thread is for victims of abuse, does not mean you should start abusing each other on the thread. We meant physical and emotional abuse!

7 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by armyofone(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
ezigbo ndu you need grin @ Vure.

like someone said marry and if he mess up divorce him. At least you tried.
Make sure no kids in the first one year so you can get to know him better.
You never know/who knows you may end up loving him and he loving you more.
As long as he doesn't have halitosis and is handsome, relax and continue to enjoy the coaster.
Before you know it both of you will be sitting on the swing reminiscing while chewing itaba grin

Now follow your heart o grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
alutacontinua: Th truth remains any single lady dt goes thru this thread would think twice abt marriage. The things i've read on this thread, if I were in a relationship, i'm sure i'll av to sit him down and interview him again all over. That's just how scary this thread is!

@vure, try and clear your head, okay From what you've written, I still don't see abuse. I'm sure i must have told a guy before that i'll kill him if I see anoda lady near him, even when I can't hurt a fly (don't mind my username, it's just cover-face). Dose tinz are mostly said jokingly sometimes. At the same tym, don't shut your eyes to obvious signs of abuse! Age difference is not a guarantee for abuse, of recent, i was with a guy >10yrs older than me nd not for a second did I eva think he'll dare lift his fingers on me (it ended for some oda reasons). So dearie, you need to get objective nd dis is one situation where u wanna use ur head nd nt ur hrt. Good Luck!

@kenyatta, i'm really happy for you. All thanks goes to God. Pls, kip us updated abt au tinz go, there are pple here who care abt you! Stay good!

Thankyou!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Entree anyone?
wink...

*continues eating my Tinz*

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
vivianc:

Pls define excessively? That you are defending, would someone say you are excessively defending her?
This is my stand, she should have said something before now, then lead the man on for years.

Having stated that, how is the man manipulative? He is not a 50yrs old man going after a minor. In Nigeria, its normal for a man to be 9 or 10yrs older than the wife. Its common here for you to see 24yrs olds marrying 34yrs old. What actually is the man's fault here? Did he hit her, abused her? Or defiled her?

So its ok to call the man manipulative and an abuser, and not call Vure a gold digger?

Isn't it manipulative to coerce a poor desperate woman to sign her entire life over to you by paying for 4 yrs of her education? What kind of Shylock deal is that?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
kenyattamoore:

Thankyou!

How you doing smiley
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
kenyattamoore:

Thankyou!

Babe, how far? Have you poisoned the "beast" yet? tongue

What's up with your friend in China? What is the plan? Please update us.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
ileobatojo:

Isn't it manipulative to coerce a woman to sign her entire life over to you by paying for 4 yrs of her education? What kind of Shylock deal is that?

Me I think the uncle go don chop small sef lipsrsealed

Vure no wan talk every lipsrsealed cool
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Let's Concentrate On getting this thread back on track please.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kenya,

How far?

Any show/update?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

How you doing smiley

I am good and Thank God that I am alive but I think I might be pregnant,feeling fever but not sure .I hope not
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
bukatyne: Kenya,

How far?

Any show/update?

I am still waiting for my air ticket,next week tuesday.I will let you people know when I travel.Thanks all
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by pickabeau1: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
kenyattamoore:

I am good and Thank God that I am alive but I think I might be pregnant,feeling fever but not sure .I hope not

Go for a test once you get to the safe haven

It may be a way to tie u down...

If true, u can make the choice next with your loved ones

6 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Phema:

Babe, how far? [b]Have you poisoned the "beast" [/b]yet? tongue

What's up with your friend in China? What is the plan? Please update us.

lol grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lol... Some wey done marry man because of money dey yarn, with dirty past and date guys cos of money.

Dis world ehn?

Make una dey continue with fight sha. Vure should just face d music. If d guy like pour her acid, na she and her mama know.

Make she just gather as many persons as possible kneel down beg d guy because ehn... E dey pain oooo. Who know go nor know ooo.

Make I go read that alu post to me sef.
kenyattamoore:

Chillisauce:

The real abuse women don show! Bu hahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kenya!!! How are you? Good to have you back!

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lol... She had better not be preggy ooh
Chillisauce:

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

As in... *shivers* when I read that part, I hope she isn't oo...
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Izzzok. Make i go baff my "shidren."

Love you guys.... see you soon

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
kenyattamoore:

Pre gini?? Mbanu, nothing can stop our plans! It bera just be fever oooo. Infact, it is fever. grin
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
2s£xy:
Omo girl free me... Which one be ur own? Haba... She deserve it. Shuo. No b d same thing Vure wan do another guy so? Which kind rubbish talk u dey spew? angry

if una no like guy, no even think of collecting his 1kobo, no even accept to date am. It's selfishness in the part of most girls out there.

abeg no make me vex o angry because that girl nearly make me hate women, I mean all women. Fact!

I have said it before, i use it so that people can learn na which one b ur own?

U no wetin? Tell Vure make she dump d guy... Tell her make she follow another dude just like that. All this wey she dey yarn na story. She done get another dude wey she love. I pray make d guy no do anything stupid.

angry angry angry
2sexy,u know the msg in that statement. Let it go. Vure's case is Vure case nt 2sexy,stop mixing the two.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by bukatyne(f): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
kenyattamoore:

I am still waiting for my air ticket,next week tuesday.I will let you people know when I travel.Thanks all

I will continue to pray for you.

It's well

Preg or not, just leave him!

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Les: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
People are now having fun in the abusive thread
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Phema:

Pre gini?? Mbanu, nothing can stop our plans! It bera just be fever oooo. Infact, it is fever. grin

Exactly. Even if you're pregnant nko? It doesn't change anything please. Abeg forget that one for now.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by jumzzy448: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Preg gini undecidedolorun maje oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (111) (Reply)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.