Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria (14424 Views)

Poll: Kanu or Lagos State Government: who is right?

Kanu: 84% (95 votes)
Govt.: 15% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. / Susanne Ibru Jailed Again For Stalking Man Utd's Rio Ferdinand / Shooting Stars Disbanded By Oyo Govt Over Mounting Financial Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

beef on beefers ! tongue we don't give 2 f@cks what u think cool

Na 2day?

those bloody thieves care not what we think about them
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2008
mumu ! tongue

go and ask ur mentor Jimi Agbaje what he did THAT MADE HIM INELIGIBLE TO BE OUR GOV tongue

just shut it will ya ?

Dayokanu, Debosky and I already had taped y'all's gutters shut . . .where are u getting the mojo from to start another Agbaje-bashing ?
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2008
@Kit,

I cant do any Agbaje bashing right now.

I feel for the guy, he has gone under ground counting and trying to recover from his monumental Loss he came third winning no street, no ward not to talk of Local Govt even if Mustay had contested, he wouldn't have fared worse.

Agbaje would lose in Lagos state even if he contested against Saddam Hussein tongue tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2008
what d'you expect from similar breeds?

Dr Kitaun:

mumu is what I am tongue
go and ask your mentor Jimi Agbaje what he did THAT MADE HIM INELIGIBLE TO BE OUR GOV tongue

How on earth did JK Ok get to this ehn?

Bloody excusists! tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2008
dayokanu:

@Kit,

I can't do any Agbaje bashing right now.

I feel for the guy, he has gone under ground counting and trying to recover from his monumental Loss he came third winning no street, no ward not to talk of Local Govt even if Mustay had contested, he wouldn't have fared worse.

Agbaje would lose in Lagos state even if he contested against Saddam Hussein tongue tongue

this has to be the funniest and realest I have heard in recent times grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by software(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2008
true talk ooo, am sure some people must have turned rich simply because they invited Rio F, I dont know whats the big deal in they guy, People are suffering and they are there waisting money on someone who can buy all of them,

Kanu is very very very corect
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2008
I believe the likes of you who are failing to accept the best and the fact that mr Fash or na Gov of lagos he call himself is doing the right thing at the little time he's up as gov. of lagos are right in ur own opinion, i am not saying NO to it, maybe you are right that i can't and do never know how to type or some group of peeps are giving me the boldness of expressing myself, well i think i have a full support under any kind of means, that i can really support or oppose a topic which you guys really need to face the truth only, How will this state will be a better place, the man keep shouting Eko o ni baje, but he himself(fash) is no 1 spoiler, wasting money on rio stepping lagos, thats what i am arguing with you and giving you points on, becoz as far as i am concern thats not the best thing to do. I asked a question i never got an answer from all our sport professor since then, and my question one more time is that,

(1) How did you know rio started his football carrier on the street.
(2) Are you going to compare Naija street soccer to U.K street Soccer.
(3) Dr.Kitaun Did you ever believe that Fash himself bring rio because he was also a man u fan,
(4) Can anyone tell me what kanu is wrong about due to the money wasted.
(5) Did you know 20% of the funds which was used for that project will end up in fash bank acct or some of the committee
(6) If i am not good in writing and also do not know anything about the street soccer or mr fash, does that mean nobody is right away from those of you who are supporting his whole idea about lagos state.

Please i am not a publisher, and i think somebody said i am kolo or something well u have right to say whatever but in most times i always prefer to use shortened words instead of writing long way like u pple does all time. so pls don't think i am writing here for a news paper company to call me up in other to come and work with them, no one is paying me for my time here and i think this forum should be a way of teaching anyone wrong on how to be better next time dr.kitaun this last word is for u, okay u are an elderly person but i think u really act below expectation, at first you said anyone who you did not talk to should never try to talk to you, can't you see you are lacking a lot becoz of that sentence, huh, you need to put yourself under consideration that if someone actually gain from you, its something u can always be proud of where ever you are, but with your ignorance of too know, my dear papi, it all end up being too much of stupidity.

Good day and happy sunday.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2008
timmfikk:

I believe the likes of you who are failing to accept the best and the fact that mr Fash or na Gov of lagos he call himself is doing the right thing at the little time he's up as gov. of lagos are right in your own opinion, i am not saying NO to it, maybe you are right that i can't and do never know how to type or some group of peeps are giving me the boldness of expressing myself, well i think i have a full support under any kind of means, that i can really support or oppose a topic which you guys really need to face the truth only, How will this state will be a better place, the man keep shouting Eko o ni baje, but he himself(fash) is no 1 spoiler, wasting money on rio stepping lagos, thats what i am arguing with you and giving you points on, becoz as far as i am concern thats not the best thing to do. I asked a question i never got an answer from all our sport professor since then, and my question one more time is that,

(1) How did you know rio started his football carrier on the street.
(2) Are you going to compare Naija street soccer to UK street Soccer.
(3) Dr.Kitaun Did you ever believe that Fash himself bring rio because he was also a man u fan,
(4) Can anyone tell me what kanu is wrong about due to the money wasted.
(5) Did you know 20% of the funds which was used for that project will end up in fash bank acct or some of the committee
(6) If i am not good in writing and also do not know anything about the street soccer or mr fash, does that mean nobody is right away from those of you who are supporting his whole idea about lagos state.

Please i am not a publisher, and i think somebody said i am kolo or something well u have right to say whatever but in most times i always prefer to use shortened words instead of writing long way like u people does all time. so please don't think i am writing here for a news paper company to call me up in other to come and work with them, no one is paying me for my time here and i think this forum should be a way of teaching anyone wrong on how to be better next time dr.kitaun this last word is for u, okay u are an elderly person but i think u really act below expectation, at first you said anyone who you did not talk to should never try to talk to you, can't you see you are lacking a lot becoz of that sentence, huh, you need to put yourself under consideration that if someone actually gain from you, its something u can always be proud of where ever you are, but with your ignorance of too know, my dear papi, it all end up being too much of stupidity.

Good day and happy sunday.

who can help interprete what this cafe operator is spewing grin grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2008
@timmfikk,
I really want to understand what you are trying to say, But your written English is so appalling . Just tell someone beside you by word of mouth and let him put it into writing cos you are not making any progress at all.

N.B : Find time to enroll for adult education.

If Fashola had invited Rio or Kanu or Martins what difference would it have made in terms of expenses? Maybe we should go to the basics
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

who can help interprete what this cafe operator is spewing grin grin

bloody excusist again! sad

Your partner in hallucination could as well decode it se? tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2008
Dr. Kitaun just like Mustay said earlier, its like you enjoy giving so much kind of excuse. why not reply and answer the question.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by dyabman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2008
dayokanu:

@timmfikk,
I really want to understand what you are trying to say, But your written English is so appalling . Just tell someone beside you by word of mouth and let him put it into writing because you are not making any progress at all.

Now thats funny  grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Dayokanu,

I do not understand what you mean and also where are my mistakes, and yes you do not need to bother telling me to enroll for adult Education as i can really see birds or same feather flying up to the roof.

If you really can't understand me, then you must really need a better tool than eye to read tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hi Timmfikk
i tried to understand ur mail. . .i get your point. all u said isnt different from what wormedup had said. i'll advise u to wait for Fash's scorecard b4 u start hauling stones at him.

The legislators are there to kick him out if hes not doing fine. Just give him the benefit of doubt and lets hope he will impress you after 4 years. Its too early to start doling out criticisms.

I hope all is well. how ur weekend?

have a great day!
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
True - the likes of Kitaun and Dayo simply rubbed too much politics into sports!
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
@TKB417

Thanks bro, and i think you are a little bit right, but if we are to continue with the argument of our dear brothers here we will never come to a conclusion, this is just like a debate , if i am ask to speak as an opposition, i will always have points to speak on, and if the other party are also willing to support they will always have good points too, so i think i am good in the 2 position but i will not say more than i already said for now. thanks one more time for able to understand and get my message.

My weekend was great and am cool right now, cheesy
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Timmfikk

yeah ure right. . .it was a good debate. we all have different political ideologies. hence, the differing opinion from everybody. To me, hes doing fine but u feel he should do more. Im even of the opinion that constructive criticisms are necessary for our administrators cos they will definitely be on thier toes to perform.

Nice one man. Probably, you should visit the politics section more often. There u will have plenty to discuss.

enjoy ur day
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Pataki: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2008
Lagos State Politics in sports? shocked grin grin

I know this is where you would find Dr Kitaun. grin cheesy Another place you can find him is where there is a hennesy joint. grin cheesy grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2008
gerrout jare ! angry

what else did u expect ? not to worry u would soon start seeing my name coming uo soon for some elective post soonest wink cheesy
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by dyabman(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2008
whats going on here, sport fans divertin into politics, shocked shocked
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by A40(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2008
dyabman:

whats going on here, sport fans divertin into politics, shocked shocked
I think this thread should be moved to the Politics section pronto

@Dr Kit
I never knew you where so deep into Politics lol
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by suxes2005(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2008
Kanu I realy support you on that. its a very bad thing wasting money on Riojust for, anyway 1 day go come we will talk about YOU too. I mean everybody. Try and do good when ever you are in a position,
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by blueprint0(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2008
plss i am new on here and i dont know how to post a new topic, plss tell me where to click and how to go about it, tnx
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by BlackMamba(m): 1:28am On Jul 28, 2008
The real problem in Nigeria is that so many of us just don't get it. You'll always find people supporting inept politicians and their wasteful projects. What the hell is street soccer in the midst of so much poverty. Is that even an option for an elected government to waste resources?
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by obongyi: 2:40am On Sep 16, 2008
Kanu is right,I remember when queen Elizabeth came to Nigeria,obasanjo wasted a lot of money on her,but poverty is killing people back home

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alternative Routes During Access Bank Lagos City Marathon February 11 2017 / Dream Team VI Beats Honduras 3 -1. / Brighton Sack Manager Chris Hughton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.