Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,653 members, 7,926,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria (14416 Views)

Poll: Kanu or Lagos State Government: who is right?

Kanu: 84% (95 votes)
Govt.: 15% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. / Susanne Ibru Jailed Again For Stalking Man Utd's Rio Ferdinand / Shooting Stars Disbanded By Oyo Govt Over Mounting Financial Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by RedHotChic(f): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
By Eldee
Govenor Fashola, [size=16pt]with his intelligent advisers sat down to think of what [/size]to do to make the project attractive to the private sector for sponsorship
Decided to invite and bring Rio to Nigeria, the same way Kanu would have been paid for if he was being invited to Sudan to start a project
Yea, the same super intelligent advisers that advised him to install cameras around lagos state so as to catch criminals. What happened to his camera project again?
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by frag(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2008
Rio Ferdinand is not white. He is mixed race. He is got more of a black blood in him than white.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2008
too much to-do over little thing
how much is a first class return ticket ?
how much will the best hotel charge for a week?

compare this to the endorsements/sponsorship the project will attract when its fully opeartional?
i dont see anything biggie in this.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tocdee(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2008
frag:

Rio Ferdinand is not white. He is mixed race. He is got more of a black blood in him than white.

Hey! You still got some of that blood with you? I'd like to run some tests too
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by baloo4u2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
@posters,bringing RIO to lagos with tax payers funds is rubbish.i don't think that will bring out any positive impact on the youths.

I even heard that he was giving a chieftancy, of lagos by the oba of lagos himself.pls nigerians especially south-wests, why are we messing ourselves up infront of this white men?can anybody in the house tell me if nobody in lagos state is qualified to be given that title or if there is going to be any lagos state chiefs meeting are they going to call RIO from abroad and paying his estacodes and others in other to attend the meeting.

Pls somebody should tell the oba of lagos not to do the silly mistakes again,else i will send for our forefathers and our ancestors to report him.

Fashola is still campaigning that lagos will not spoil [EKO ONI BAJE] is he not the one spoiling the lagos now with his selfish interest.

Fashola should wake up from his slumber and concentrate on the issue at hand rather than wasting our money on unneccesary issue.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by alex406(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2008
Shit happens!!!
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by alex406(m): 12:15am On Jul 01, 2008
PurestBoy:

How has Ferdinand's visit help the hungry kids on the street? I can now see how Fashola spends the public fund that should have been used to help some of the children if not all. I wonder who Yaradua would bring if he were to be a man u fan.

I wonder ooo
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Esss(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2008
In my opinion,

This only goes futher to show how our government thinks. How do you justify bringing Rio Ferdinand to help inspire the young kids on our streets. On what platform can they relate to him?? has he ever in his life had to experience the day to day struggles of the life of a Nigerian street kid?? Wouldnt it have been better if they had invited a local football star to help inspire the kids?? Even Okocha would have been much more understandable.
Fashola should just admit that he is a Manchester United Fan, and wanted to take a picture with Ferdinand on his own turf. This is just another one of the reasons why I dont pay my taxes.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2008
dont pay ur tax so ti gbo
just dont commit any offence in Lagos cos if den catch u, na lagos prison get u.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2008
@Mustay

by now u should know that u can NEVER outshine me in any debate !!! tongue cool

I have asked u time and time again . . . what is the problem with Rio being invited over for the street soccer project ?

do u stupid faggoty head know that Etoo, Martins and Rio share same agent ? would u be flabbergasted also if some day Etoo is called up to come declare open a Tinapa football academy ? would u then say SINCE HE IS AFRICAN, WE CAN LET THAT SLIDE ? HELLOOOO . . . embarassed

@WORMY

am so used to ur attack on my bros . . .but guy I dont reckon with people that only see negatives in what others do tongue what is the effing biggie in Rio being invited ? if for say na Lampard hin invite u go dey get wet dreams no be so ? tongue grin grin

u keep asking where its written in the budget that BRF can choose to spend money by his own discretion . . .dude, u need to go and consult the elders for more education on how state governance works tongue all BRF needs do IF U DONT KNOW is to get lawmakers append their siggies to the parts that he feels will be for the betterment of the state, THEY BEING CONVINCED would definitely sign . . .CHIKENA tongue

AND ARE U SAYING RIO STARTING UP AN ACADEMY HERE IS NOT ECONOMICALLY DESIRABLE AND COMMENSURATE WITH THE SPENDINGS ON HIS VISIT ?

WHO GAVE KANU FIGURES HE IS RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT ? another cheap media ploy
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@WORMY

am so used to your attack on my bros . . .but guy I don't reckon with people that only see negatives in what others do tongue what is the effing biggie in Rio being invited ? if for say na Lampard hin invite u go dey get wet dreams no be so ? tongue grin grin

u keep asking where its written in the budget that BRF can choose to spend money by his own discretion . . .dude, u need to go and consult the elders for more education on how state governance works tongue all BRF needs do IF You DONT KNOW is to get lawmakers append their siggies to the parts that he feels will be for the betterment of the state, THEY BEING CONVINCED would definitely sign . . .CHIKENA tongue

AND ARE You SAYING RIO STARTING UP AN ACADEMY HERE IS NOT ECONOMICALLY DESIRABLE AND COMMENSURATE WITH THE SPENDINGS ON HIS VISIT ?

WHO GAVE KANU FIGURES HE IS RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT ? another cheap media ploy

little wonder why you are so corrupt !!!!! tongue
even if rio's going to start a new state in naija and head it, can't he effing pay his own fares
ur bros is just a rip-off ! tongue
u say i see only negatives*i be photographer ?*; guy quit fooling around.
WHAT ARE THE POSITIVES ?? I TRIPLE DARE YOU TO LIST THEM !!!!
you know better than to mention FLOWERS ! angry angry

P.S
feed your eyes !!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=abia+state+power+project&btnG=Google+Search

fash should visit yaba left !!! flowers embarassed phew !
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2008
wormy, have u seen the documentary on Rio's visit?

Infact, you would shoot the TV tongue tongue

we all know kit is more corrupt than his bottom

Gamine

4her

4us

4him

eedi wa n ta o tongue tongue grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2008
@Mustay
4him?
isnt 4him david? abi wetin u dey talk
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2008
look at kit's siggy wink
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
i don see am tey tey
na to commot eye sharpish.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
nor be ma fault

today I o see Kitaun

tomorrow na Dr. Kitaun

next week na Mc Omo

next post na Jimmy carto
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2008
na wa o . . . shocked

see me see beef lipsrsealed cool

@Wormy

Rio was supposed to pay his fares here ? when he was invited to come kick-start a program ?

the spliffs u are on aint doing u any good bwoy tongue

@Mustay

whats ur business who I shag ? or what my user ids are undecided

BLODDY Viewer ! angry
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2008
sharrap dia tongue

woman wrapper
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2008
kit,
that's the problem right there !!!
Dr Kitaun:

@Wormy

Rio was supposed to pay his fares here ? when he was invited to come kick-start a program ?

the spliffs u are on aint doing u any good bwoy tongue

why the Bleep was he invited what's the use

i'm still waiting for the list of positives wey ur bros done do o !!!!!

bye the way, DID YOU CHECK THAT LINK OUT YET impossible my left nyash !!! grin tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
Sorry young man . . .I cant help u !

urs is a lost case !!!

resa ipsa loquitor . . .IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF !!! cool

BRF IS THA BEST ! TAKE IT OR SUCK IT tongue
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by wormedup(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2008
kit,

it's really shameful you know; screaming Fash is the best yet, for 2 DAYS NOW, you can't mention one good thing he's done !

ok let me make it easier for ya; you can include the flowers   tongue grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
Dr.Kitaun abi wetin dem dey call you, I think Man-u Crazy fan dey worry you. Instead of you to face the fact and be sincere in other for your Creator to know you are able to do your part in everything, I think my first message should have warned you, Its like you are dating or planning to date one of Fashola's Cousin, all he did regarding that street soccer is nonsense he have never been able to achieve a single thing calling himself a lawyer he will end up in jail after next 3 years when they probe him, If you are the one who have your money and take care of it that way your family will definitely kill you for money wasted.

I am not saying he should bring Ferdinand or  No Ferdinand, why can't he do that from his personal pocket, you are a useless fan for not being sincere, even the man-u you are supporting can never be stupid to spend money on a street soccer kick off like the one your governor did, and instead of you to say the truth and leave the fact the way it is, yet you keep saying nonsense right here. If you are the Governor i wonder what you would have done, maybe bring the glittzer family to come and do the kick -off, Oga ooo Egbon ni a npe yin, please at like a good fan, okay.
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2008
timmfikk:

Dr.Kitaun abi wetin them dey call you, I think Man-u Crazy fan dey worry you. Instead of you to face the fact and be sincere in other for your Creator to know you are able to do your part in everything, I think my first message should have warned you, Its like you are dating or planning to date one of Fashola's Cousin, all he did regarding that street soccer is nonsense he have never been able to achieve a single thing calling himself a lawyer he will end up in jail after next 3 years when they probe him, If you are the one who have your money and take care of it that way your family will definitely kill you for money wasted.

I am not saying he should bring Ferdinand or No Ferdinand, why can't he do that from his personal pocket, you are a useless fan for not being sincere, even the man-u you are supporting can never be stupid to spend money on a street soccer kick off like the one your governor did, and instead of you to say the truth and leave the fact the way it is, yet you keep saying nonsense right here. If you are the Governor i wonder what you would have done, maybe bring the glittzer family to come and do the kick -off, Oga ooo Egbon ni a npe yin, please at like a good fan, okay.

who is this gay ? shocked angry

dont talk to me except of course I talk at u . . .IDIOT !

beta people dey talk, nincompoops like u dey put mouth embarassed u beta keep ur self out of my bizness . .asinwin !

whoever told u man u crazy fan is a disease or that I am a manure fan undecided

@Wormy

I dont neeed to school u on what BRF has done . . .look around u or simply go and a hold a TOWN HALL MEETING WITH UR BAALES in ur area to pass ur grievances across to them tongue

remember to tell them u have a phobia for flowers tongue grin mumu ! tongue

na people like u dey make lasisis and akanmus dey put mouth for yarns of the big boys cool expect a query ! cool
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2008
I know the crase is a big one,and someone like you will never be serious speaking the truth word to make this nation a better place, common question you no fit answer and you're defnding him, All i know is to prove yourself, answer the real and fact question and 4get about someone who is contacting u
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2008
tim the self-servicer

f@ck is ur problem ?

did BRF steal ur bread or sumn' ?

are dis retarded ? I dont have to defend him, dont u just get it ? undecided

HIS ACTIONS SPEAK FOR HIM, IN ACTUAL FACT HE IS UNPERTUBED BY PEOPLE THAT CRITICIZE STUPIDLY ! cool

y'all can keep winking in the dark ! tongue grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2008
@timfikk
ure chatting RUBBISH!!!!
what is the problem with FASH?
u guys just talk too much. . .as a citizen, how responsible are you?
its only the elected officials that get the stick everytime

why not u that litter the road everytime
today, the Guv is not good, tmr OBJ is bad, next tmr, even Oyakhilome will not be good as a Guvnor

what exactly are the shortfall of FASH?
RIOs coming or what?

@Wormy
its easy to ask for what FASH has done since he came, will you kindly tell me what Yar'adua has done?
or better still, tell me what he(fash) should have done?
i'll be waiting o
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by Mustay(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2008
timmfikk:

I think my first message should have warned you, Its like you are dating or planning to date one of Fashola's Cousin, all he did regarding that street soccer is nonsense he have never been able to achieve a single thing calling himself a lawyer he will end up in jail after next 3 years when they probe him, If you are the one who have your money [size=18pt]and take care of it that way your family will definitely kill you for money wasted[/size].
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am not saying he should bring Ferdinand or No Ferdinand, why can't he do that from his personal pocket, you are a useless fan for not being sincere, even the man-u you are supporting can never be stupid to spend money on a street soccer kick off like the one your governor did, and instead of you to say the truth and leave the fact the way it is, yet you keep saying nonsense right here. If you are the Governor i wonder what you would have done, maybe bring the glittzer family to come and do the kick -off, Oga ooo Egbon ni a npe yin, please at like a good fan, okay.

nland nor go kill me oh!
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
The both of you a same student going to same school, you are both taught the samething ,definitely your assignment and examination answers will always be in same method , Now tell me what Fashola as an Educated Nigerian have been able to do which have given you a good impact in your community, Moreover like dr.kitaun i keep saying it, you said why suld it be kanu that will say anything and does he think you are talking about peak milk stuff, you should have known from that sentence that you are a useless woman being who never know how to reason to an issue, why not ask ferdinand to tell you the last time he was honoured in such a way in his own fatherland, The Gov axction have been negative so far close to 2 years, i told u he will end up in jail and i know u will be the ones to sey the worst about him then, believe my wordand quote me any fucking day,

I want you to know mr, that kanu without touching a dime has been the most succesul cheer donator in this country, you as one he will feedyou 2,0000000 generation to come without stepping the bank, so tell me how does it mean that you are saying rubbish about him, huh. Also i think you need to know that all he is saying is that why not organize the competition in a local way what does u or ferdinand know about street, people whlo grew on street are talking u are putting ur frame mouth, even fashola did he grow on the street, he never know what street life is calles and he will suffer forit very soon i promise
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2008
@Mustay, Na Fact i yahn my man, if nothing get as e be dem no go dey talk on such kin matter like dat, I think they need to understand me better than what am talking about self
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2008
i think Kanu needs to send u to school in order to be able to write good english

ure an error!!!
Kanu cannot feed me because i aint hungry. . .
who will listen to this your disjointed piece?
it reek illiteracy!!!
go learn how to communicate effectively
bloody Arrow!
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by DrKitaun(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2008
timmfikk:

The both of you a same student going to same school, you are both taught the samething ,definitely your assignment and examination answers will always be in same method , Now tell me what Fashola as an Educated Nigerian have been able to do which have given you a good impact in your community, Moreover like dr.kitaun i keep saying it, you said why suld it be kanu that will say anything and does he think you are talking about peak milk stuff, you should have known from that sentence that you are a useless woman being who never know how to reason to an issue, why not ask ferdinand to tell you the last time he was honoured in such a way in his own fatherland, The Gov axction have been negative so far close to 2 years, i told u he will end up in jail and i know u will be the ones to sey the worst about him then, believe my wordand quote me any fucking day,

I want you to know mr, that kanu without touching a dime has been the most[b] succesul cheer donator [/b] in this country, you as one he will feedyou 2,0000000 generation to come without stepping the bank, so tell me how does it mean that you are saying rubbish about him, huh. Also i think you need to know that all he is saying is that why not organize the competition in a local way what does u or ferdinand know about street, people whlo grew on street are talking u are putting your frame mouth, even fashola did he grow on the street, he never know what street life is calles and he will suffer forit very soon i promise

Cafe owners need to monitor what their ticket dispensers do with their systems . . .see the goofs and tell me why I should continue this discourse  shocked

grin  grin  grin

anyways . .there is room for improvement, THIS WAS HOW MUSTAY TOO STARTED !  grin  grin

@TKB419

watch who u argue with, make dem no infect u . . .sorry make them no use bullet scatter u  grin  grin
Re: Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
oh sorry if i am mixing ooo,but don't ever think my message is not ok i will have a better time to write u,thats all i can sey 4 now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alternative Routes During Access Bank Lagos City Marathon February 11 2017 / Joseph Yobo Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso At An Event In Lagos. Photos / Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.