Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,599 members, 7,951,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (12859 Views)

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / APGA Victory: Dr Willy Obiano Holds Thankgiving Service (pictures) / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Go and do your research, Google it. The man you are campaigning for has yoruba roots. There is nothing igbo in being the Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti.

That's what happens when you go with your last resort . . .

Obi is determined to ruin Anambra and that was why he made sure Soludo did not get APGA ticket. No other person to present but Obiano!

Obi is the downfall of APGA . . . that man is bad news I swear!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ujujoan: @ Ikenganwo

What do you expect from someone appointed by Obi?

Obi himself has a huge complex and that's why the likes of Soludo was a huge threat to him. He even let go of his preferred Candidate, Oseloka Obaze, just to make sure Soludo is out of the contest. Now he wants to force a mediocre like himself on us . . . Tufiakwa!
don't mind them sister. Peter obi does not even have the political might to install someone. if there were to be a third term, he can't even win himself. Anambra people are tired of his governance or lack of thereof
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by SterlingTowers(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
See the oba of igbo land. These guys can copy sha. Oba achebe. Lmfao.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ujujoan=freeglobe

Stop replying yourself because we all knew you.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
don't mind them sister. Peter obi does not even have the political might to install someone. if there were to be a third time, he can't even win himself. Anambra people are tired of his governance or lack of thereof

He didn't even win the second time . . . Everybody knows that!

He was already crying at the Lodge after the elections before they switched the votes for him and gave him the win.

Obi cannot win any election in Anambra and that's a fact.

If he likes let him conduct LG elections and put his people at the grassroots to help him rig the Gubernitorials, he will not succeed!

Imagine after 7 plus years he has suddenly woken up from his slumber to conduct LG elections. He must think we are gullible . . . the man is a joke abeg!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sterling Towers: See the oba of igbo land. This guys can copy sha. Oba achebe. Lmfao.
First, the guy has Yoruba roots. Second, was it copied from oba of Benin or oba or Lagos?
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^^^Obi of Onitsha, not Oba.

The only thing good about these pictures and this campaign is the handsome looking VP aspirant.

Those laminations of peter obi on their campaign uniforms are hilarous. Godfather galore here....
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sterling Towers: See the oba of igbo land. This guys can copy sha. Oba achebe. Lmfao.

Clown! There is a town called Oba in Anambra state
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Bensonn: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

lol..how did it become Akwa-ibomite handle?

Oh..I remember now..lmao

Mehn you have elephant memory.. grin

this guy will break record in Nairaland, how monikers have you?
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ik4life: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
Together we can achieve a greater anambra,NO GODFATHER but we have GOD the FATHER. Labour is the movement

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by slimghost(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Am willing to place a bet with anybody on nairaland. APGA will comfortably win in the November 16 election. Who has the guts to make a bet?

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by mekaboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jim nwobodo put chimaroke- chimaroke disgrace am for enugu. Chimaroke put sullivaan- sullivan disgrace am for enugu. Its possible obi can put obiano and obiano will rebel.

Once your in power everything changes. Even okija shrine could not bind ngige.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Bensonn: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
slimghost: Am willing to place a bet with anybody on nairaland. APGA will comfortably win in the November 16 election. Who has the guts to make a bet?
.bet with chino,bestviewer,chino is back,one east, etc....clown
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ujujoan:

It still doesn't change much . . .

Ngige was APC when he contested for the senate seat with Dora (APGA candidate) and won . . .

They can try, but they won't succeed. We want the best candidate and the party makes no difference to us . . .

We've seen APGA's work for 8 years and Anambrarians are not impressed.

Continuity my foot . . . angry angry
Who is this Ngige every year in Anambra? 2003 :- Ngige contested election that recorded the highest election Fraud in Anambra. Election that show his diabolic nature by going to Okija shrine to take oat because of hunger for power. 2005:- Peter Obi regain the mandate stolen by Ngige in the court. 2007:- Ngige contested for governorship seat and was beaten hands down by Andy Uba on a seat that wasn't vacant. Obi took Uba to court and told him that dia was no vacancy in Awka govt House. 2009:- Dr. Tunde Ngige contested for the office of the governor again and was miserable lost to Obi. 2011:- Ngige in search for power, contested for Anambra central senatorial zone with Dora Akunyili. An Election Dora never accepted the result do to the fraud and manipulation been piloted by Ngige was witnessed. Ngige is in the national assembly for 2yrs now without any bill or project to his credit by so doing denying Anambra people the benefit we have gotten 4rm the eloquent Dora Akunyili 2013:- Ngige is abandoning the senatorial seat and contesting for Governor again. What a greedy and born to rule mentality man Ngige is made of. He was sponsored by Chris Uba in 2003 election because he has no money. Where has he been getting the money he has bn wasting every yr in election if he can claim he is corrupt free. Thats the question he must answer. No to Ngige! No to APC in Anambra.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by oboy3(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
If he likes he can go meet queen elizabeth of england,one thing is certain
he will fail,WOEFULLY
when i say WOEFULLY i meant WOEFULLY
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
That man is richer than your generation if you have any
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:38am On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24: Courtesy visit to Eze Okpoko at his palace at Oba Town.

HRH. P.C Ezenwa,the one and only Okpoko n' Oba. A great and mighty Ijele ! Idenmili respect the Okpoko very much. I pay homage.

Now,for those who because of their bitterness that Soludo lost the primaries are castigating Obiano I say shame onto you! You lots will be disgraced come Nov. 16th. Soludo isn't the only candidate that was disqualified;Tony Nnacheta,Obiogbolu and Peter Obi most powerful asset,Oseloka Obaze was equally disqualified and as a gentle man who understands the process he took it in good faith and returned as Anambra SSG. I see Ngige doing well in Idenmili but that not good enough to win him the race. Anambra north is solidly behind Obiano,the civil service and the all powerful Catholic Church. You prayers to sell my own beloved Omanbala to a clueless fraud has failed. A man who betrayed the Igbo ? An Okorocha's associate ? A stack failure in the senate house ? Olisaebuluwa ama nkwe ! If I have to sacrifice my life to stop Ngige I will! And I mean it !

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2013

Who is this nonentity ? Abeg,go wash your smelly a-ss. Omanbala boys are here!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Ikengawo: LOL at wear peter obi lace

Peter Obi,for your information is an Omanbala icon. Anybody that says that Obi didn't achieve anything is Anambra is a liar from the pit of HELL and such person is an enemy of my people. Just because your precious Soludo was kicked out because he has a case to settle with EFCC and we don't want somebody with stains in our gathering and you are using that to spite Apga and Obi. This very act makes you a dishonest lieing bbastards! Ffuck you and your stupid emotions!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:00am On Oct 02, 2013
redsquare: That's my traditional ruler Eze Okpoko Oba. But Obiano's mandate is dead on arrival. Ngige come November 16th.

No,Obiano mandate is as alive as a daylight; Take your emotions inside your room and cry like a little cry-baby that you are. The Okpoko himself a man of dignity and he knows what is good for Oba,Idenmili and Anambra and so is the Agbogidi himself. I have noticed something about the Idenmili's,they are supporting a clueless fraud just because he is from their Lg and that to me is bias,even at the detriment of their own wll-being. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:11am On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

Please stop propagating that your Governor's agenda.

Everybody knows that the only way Willie is entering the Government House is if he is rigged into it.

You people insult our intelligence. Thinking you can use APC to distract Anambrarians from what they really want.

Who wants to continue 8 years of no progress. undecided

Obi has tried. He managed to get himself back for 2nd term, even though he didn't win the election. Right now it's timeus for him to step aside and let Anambrarians choose.

Annointing Willie to take over is honestly an insult to us . . .

8yrs of no progress; what a lieing witch ! Ngige even lost the last gubernatorial election in his own Idenmili! Why didn't he challenge it in court if the eletions was rigged,just like Obi did in 2003 and won the case ? You know why ? Its because that election was the freest and fairest election in the Nigerian gubernatorial
elections.
Ngige won the senatorial eletion because Idenmili is the heartbeat of Anambra and Akunyili was relatively unknown,yet,he needed a by-election to beat an unknown Akunyili. Now,we are talking about a race that involves the whole of Anambra...I just dey de laugh nwantinti.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 02, 2013
jbaur24: The two giants..
Umuanumanu undecided
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by bushwailo: 3:45am On Oct 02, 2013
Look at this clown running for Governor walking around with Obi and Ojukwu attire.
Isn't there any more creativity in APGA ?

This just shows the lack of purpose and agenda in a party full of local unenlightened semi-illiterates.
Let me see how this clown will win any elections.
Obi was lucky last time.
Let me see how these clowns will stand against Ngige.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by bushwailo: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

8yrs of no progress; what a lieing witch ! Ngige even lost the last gubernatorial election in his own Idenmili! Why didn't he challenge it in court if the eletions was rigged,just like Obi did in 2003 and won the case ? You know why ? Its because that election was the freest and fairest election in the Nigerian gubernatorial
elections.
[b]Ngige won the senatorial eletion because Idenmili is the heartbeat of Anambra and Akunyili was relatively unknown,yet,he needed a by-election to beat an unknown Akunyili. [/b]Now,we are talking about a race that involves the whole of Anambra...I just dey de laugh nwantinti.
U think this is the time for false propaganda.
U seem to be suffering from typhoid.

If Dora is unknown is it Obiano that is well known ? undecided
Obi sponsored Dora and lost in his own senatorial zone.
Now he has come out with Obiano who is way more an unknown than Dora.

Just keep dreaming.
Please you and your folks should not go anywhere near main market because you will get beaten up

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2013
In fact, i am not convinced. Ifeanyi Uba is my guy. Labour party here i come.

Maybe all the football matches have swayed me. lollz
kiss

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by slimghost(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2013
Bensonn:
.bet with chino,bestviewer,chino is back,one east, etc....clown
Please who brought this slowpoke here?
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by slimghost(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: In fact, i am not convinced. Ifeanyi Uba is my guy. Labour party here i come.

Maybe all the football matches have swayed me. lollz
kiss
eeeyaaa. No Brazil for you Nne, Ifeanyi Ubah is not going anywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2013
slimghost: eeeyaaa. No Brazil for you Nne, Ifeanyi Ubah is not going anywhere!

He wan to take that escape route go fvck Brazilian girls..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by kingbang: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2013
slimghost: Am willing to place a bet with anybody on nairaland. APGA will comfortably win in the November 16 election. Who has the guts to make a bet?

I have thrown similar challenge before but no one came forth. Don't mind the clowns winning elections on Nairaland.
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2013
See what the clown said!

"I will sponsor many youths to watch the Fifa World Cup Football Competition taking place in Brazil next year for the first time in the history of Anambra State. I will also sponsor the establishment of viewing centers for the world cup in all tertiary inistutions in the state. My administration will organise the first Ifeanyi Ubah Unity Football Competition against anti-social vices among the tertiary institutions in the state regularly."- Dr. Ifeanyi Uba

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/anambra-2014-aspirants-bare-their-minds/#sthash.dB0vNnP3.dpuf

I still don't know why this illiterate thinks he will be able to win common LG chairman talk more of the exalted Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu / Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo / Afegbua: Uche Secondus Has Outlived His Usefulness As PDP National Chairman

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.